The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 26-04-2014, 09:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Re: Westerhout Road House #04 (WH04)

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Bro Max all gal should really thank you for the great FR you wrote for them. I am sure the surge is thanks to your great FR now I have to q long long but no worries good things are worth waiting for.
All gals should thanks bro Max and Slyer for good FR. When I first come to GL both bros FR were my compass. Now I guess have to add bro Chris, comm etc . Really salute all of you for your selfless sharing
Old 27-04-2014, 12:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
All gals should thanks bro Max and Slyer for good FR. When I first come to GL both bros FR were my compass. Now I guess have to add bro Chris, comm etc . Really salute all of you for your selfless sharing
You're most welcome, bro ...

Lets us all make this The Platform for like-minded individuals to converge for the sake of discussing, sharing and exchanging intels on GL WLs, fuck shops, AV activities and even OKTs if you want in whatever forms ...

Sexual Health advices (e.g. how many condoms to wear), poll pertaining to sexual activities (e.g. how long one can last), FL activities, Overseas Sex activities, etc. are certainly not welcome in GL threads ... These topics should be best discussed in the appropriate sub-sections like in Sexual Health, Adult Sex Discussion, International Sex Scene, Polling threads, FL Domes, etc. which have been specially set up for by Sammyboyfor.

I look forward to see more samsters be it old birds or newbies contributing in a friendly fashion, without fear, without qualms and more importantly, in good faith ...

Cheerz,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 28-04-2014, 07:33 PM
Samster

stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
You're most welcome, bro ...

Lets us all make this The Platform for like-minded individuals to converge for the sake of discussing, sharing and exchanging intels on GL WLs, fuck shops, AV activities and even OKTs if you want in whatever forms ...

I look forward to see more samsters be it old birds or newbies contributing in a friendly fashion, without fear, without qualms and more importantly, in good faith ...

Cheerz,
MaXx
First of all, I will like to say that I totally agree with Bro Max. Was almost giving up writting FR until one angpai told me her business dropped from 10-12 to 7-8 per day and she is thinking of returning home to China. I mean if no one dare to write any FR for these AP and because business drop and they return home, it is going to be a loss for all brothers. So I decided to try again with my contribution of FR. I hope all brothers will appreciate my contribution in good faith.
Old 28-04-2014, 08:12 PM
Samster

Han Zhi - Maybe the most beautiful pair of breats in GL currently

Name : HanZhi 16W04
Ht : 158

Face : 7.6 facial feature is pretty by GL std
Boobs : 8.8 size C, most beautiful so far in GL comparable to UK formal 1649. It is well shaped, firm with very nice pick nipples and best part can squeeze and lick.

Door closed and she help me take out my shirts, not much action, she is a slow warm up gal. I thought maybe I am going to be disappointed but boy I was totally wrong, What happen the rest of the session really blew my mind away.

Went to shower, this lass slow washed me. She gave me soapy front and back hug. When she washed my brother she started to give him some sensual hand job, which feels very shiok. Then she follow by a brief bbbj. By now my brother is really arouse and I am thinking hmm I may be in for an enjoyable time.

On the bed she gave me very sensual cat bath including "la Pi". Flip to the front, again she started her cat bath from my chest and slowly move south and mixed with "la Pi" again. after she did her cat bath routine, she started to licks my balls and soft sucks on my ball which us very shiok. Than she slowly lick my brother from the bottom to the top and used her tounge to circle the tip of the pennis very enjoyable. While she is busy with her licking, m hand squeeze those havenly tits. To my surprise, she held my hand and help squeeze her own tits, wow super turn on when gal start playing with themself. After that she engulf my manhoods and started sucking and fucking my brother with her mouth while I continue to play and sqieeze her breast. When she is done, I signal her to move towards me and we kiss and french while my hand continued to stayed glued to the breast. She than applied some oil and gave my little brother some nice hand job. As if this is not good enough, she again engulfed my manhood and go for second round of bbbj, what an excellent experience !

When she sensed I am super high, she capped me and started to ride and grind me. I sat up and locked our lips with kisses and fenching like loving GF and BF. She lay down on her back and I climbed on top to my favoutire missinary position. I started with long slow and deep thrusts, brother too high if U speed up I am afraid will ends in 1 min. She seemed to enjoy the and started to slap my butt with her hands. Encouraged by her reaction, I increased my speed slowly until it is like piston of an engine running at full 200km/hr speed. Finally I cannot hold it anymore as the pleasure of screwing the tight cunt is too much and too stimulating for my brother, it ejected its load into the love holes. Most gal will push me away soon after the deal but no HanZhi, I slump over her body and she just waited. When I recovered a bit we kissed lightly as give thank each other for the good sex we had together. Than she went to wash up.

After that we had very relaxing small chats. I encourage her to lay beside me but she preferred to sit, which is good so while talking to her I can grace and admire her nice havenly boods. Before long timeup and we washed up and leave.

Shower : 8.0 good surprise hand grab og cock and bbbj
cat bath : 7.2 good effort by HanZhi
bbbj : 8.8 I mean 2 rounds including hand job
Love making : 8.0 very natual like lover maling out
GFE : 7.8 natural no KC which is good
RTF : of course

Thank for Bro Max great FR ... I had to come 2x to just get a slot with this pretty lass and enjoyed myself with her havenly boobs.
Old 28-04-2014, 09:08 PM
Samster

one last thing to add, HanZhi totally no KC, asked for phone number she said call uncle Japan is the best. He will knows the best timing.
Old 28-04-2014, 11:10 PM
Samster

serious one last addition. Han Zhi said she like Singapore man the most, very cultured. Is this KC, not right, because not directed to me. I think KC all Singapore man !
Old 29-08-2015, 09:57 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rawmaster101 View Post
tried Anna. pretty babe. can french and obedient to all your request. recommended gal in this house
Since you mentioned her and I rarely see anyone talk about her, I shall post a FR on her in due course ... She has been around since 6 months or so ...

There is a chio newbie whom no one mention or FR too ... She is a proud owner of a set of nice racks and voluptuous bod goes with the moniker of Lajiao ... Her work name already sounds darn hot!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-09-2015, 08:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
heelheel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone here tried Baihe before at WH12 or WH10 (I forget is 12 or 10 already, I know is at WH, house signboard got Yi Tiao Long)

Anyone tried Baihe before?

Last edited by heelheel; 02-09-2015 at 01:09 AM.
Old 01-09-2015, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by heelheel View Post
Anyone here tried Baihe before at WH12 or WH10 (I forget is 12 or 14 already, I know is at WH, house signboard got Yi Tiao Long)

She is from WH12 aka House of Yi Tiao Long ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-09-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster

A Date with a Ms Sensuality ...

A Date with a Ms Sensuality ...

WL Name - Anna
Origin - ChongQing, PRC
Age - 25 years young (according to her but she looks younger)
Height - 1.57m (based on my judgement but she claimed that she is 1.6m)
Home Base - WH04 (OKT Japun)
Misc Info - Has been around more than 6 months ...

Appearance - Not those very pretty type but she is adorably sweet with double eyelid eyes and synthetic eyelashes. Her somewhat flat nose spoiled her overall looks ... Long black tress and fair facial complex ...

Bod - Slim, smooth and fair body complexion. Her rear is a little perky and rounded ... No tattoo or blemish in sight.

Tits - Well-developed small B cupper frontal assets with pale brown pointy nips ... Still very nice to mould and knead ...

Pre-Shower Routine - She was game to have fun with me ... pretty engaging during the pre-shower fore-play ... Nice!

Shower Action - She gave me a brief body2body soapy stimulation from my front to my rear ... Not much action other than giving me a thorough rub all over thereafter ...

Bedroom Fore-play - Nothing much to shout except that she paid more attention sucking and licking my neck and nips ... Her actions were rather sensual ... and feminine ...

AR - Not available but she did lick my butts and the area near my arse-crack ...

French Kissing - Initially during the pre-shower segment, it was only some wet kissing and we gradually moved to french kissing during the FJ segment when I was thrusting her in missionary fashion ... I liken the feel to giving my GF an intimate french kiss on our first date ...

BBBJ - Not much variation ... 3/4 deep throated ... But she did splitted saliva on my dick to give me a sensual HJ alternately ... She was quite skillful with her hands ... Good HJ indeed ...

FJ - She was pretty tight downsouth ... She applied a little KY lube on her pussy as she feared that I might injured her priceless abalone ... Hahaha ... We adopted doggy style, lotus and I reached orgasm in missionary fashion.

Attitude - A nice and courteous lass ... She may be selective in certain areas in her service ... One needs to try her and explore ... She has quite a good followings because of her adorable & sweet outlook I guess ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-09-2015 at 07:12 AM.
Old 02-09-2015, 01:07 AM
Samster

Hi All,

May I know where is the exact location of this place? Is it Lorong 8, House 19? I cant seem to find this place. What is the house name? YTL or Happy House or? TQ!
Old 02-09-2015, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
She is from WH12 aka House of Yi Tiao Long ...
Bro, you got try Baihe before? Any FR on her? what is the damage and duration? TQ for the advice
Old 02-09-2015, 11:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Anyone here tried Baihe before at WH12 or WH10 (I forget is 12 or 10 already, I know is at WH, house signboard got Yi Tiao Long)

Based on the below post which you've posted earlier, I wonder why u still asked the above when you in fact have already did her??

Quote:
For PRC I will recommend the house beside WH14. I forget the number liao. Will go chk tmr. Got one girl called Bai He. Freaking like model Sia. Chio max. Tried her also. 60mins 150$ though.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-09-2015, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hi All,

May I know where is the exact location of this place? Is it Lorong 8, House 19? I cant seem to find this place. What is the house name? YTL or Happy House or? TQ!
L0819 is located at Lor 8 House unit #19 which is located near the end of lor 8 leading towards the main road. Near a coffee shop and diagonally opposite a dim sum store. If u drive, lor 8 is a one-way lane towards the main road. If you still can't locate it, use your GPS or google it ...

BTW, this thread is dedicated to WH04 and not L08H19.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 09-03-2016, 10:38 PM
Samster

Thumbs up A date with a demure and dainty lass ...

A date with a demure and dainty lass ...

WL Name - Shuang Shuang
Origin - Heilongjiang, PRC
Age - 24 years young (according to her)
Height - Approx. 1.58 m (without heels)
Home Base - WH04
Misc Info - Debuted about 3 months ago. She was a KTV Hostess before her stint in GL.

Looks - To me, she is not chio as her facial features are not sharp. Her oriental looks does not stand up if I compared her to some other chio-er whores. My standard in the looks department is pretty high. She shares the same name as the ex-ang pai from WH12 but am afraid she is no where near the standard of that ex-WH12 ang pai in terms of looks, service and physique ... But this present Shuang Shuang is pleasant looking, demure and dainty ... and she has fair & porcelain-smooth complexion.

Bod - She is slim & petite but with a little tummy protrusion, fair and super smooth body complexion. No tattoo or blemish in sight ...

Tits - Perky B cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips.

Pussy - Very nice looking pussy with sparsely populated pubic hair ... I liken that to a seldom utilize kinda pussy ... It was indeed very palatable to my sight.

Pre-Shower Routine - She was pretty spontaneous in this department and willing to role-play with me without any issue ... We frenched passionately and caressed each other bod all over ... We spent quite sometime in this segment before we undressed each other and proceeded to shower ...

Shower Action - She gave me a tame body2body soapy stimulation from my front to my rear anatomy ... She used her ass crack to slide along the length of my bulked up dick to mimic a doggy thrust action ... She subsequently did a BBBJ which was done very sensually & slowely ... We frenched deeply before we towel-dried ourselves.

Bedroom Fore-Play - She gave me an enthusiastic and GFE cat-bath from my back to my front anatomy ...

AR - She positioned me on my fours and gave me a stimulating AR ... Good effort on her part as I enjoyed it thoroughly.

Frenching - Passionate and spontaneous with lots of GFE ...

BBBJ - Half-throated BBBJ ... It was done sensually and slowly ... I can see and feel lotsa saliva dripping from her mouth as she BBBJ me ... What an erotic sight indeed! She did a 69 without prompting from me. I took this golden opportunity to have a sumptuous DATY ...

FJ - Very accommodating lass ... We adopted a few sex positions before we ended up in missionary ... We frenched passionately during the lotus and missionary positions ... Shiok lah!

Attitude - She has very good whore attitude and always try her best to please me ... However, she is definitely not for commando WL seekers ... I would consider her an ang pai as she clocks an average of 10 sessions daily ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 12-03-2016 at 10:44 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1