The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 29-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 208 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3838 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
Respect. I'm not as noble as you,...

... these carrot-heads certainly should come here more often to read posts.
what has this got to do with being noble?

I put up the info. for everyone and they decide if they want to go ahead

Quote:
.. It doesn't matter what I want, the price is determined by the market. All I can decide is buy or hold.
That's just it .. from I see the market is not determine by the market at the moment (sgwolxxx already said prices determined by girls) ... even if you don't buy some one else will ...... Upping the price is not the solution.
Old 29-09-2017, 11:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
what has this got to do with being noble?

I put up the info. for everyone and they decide if they want to go ahead

That's just it .. from I see the market is not determine by the market at the moment (sgwolxxx already said prices determined by girls) ... even if you don't buy some one else will ...... Upping the price is not the solution.
That's true.

Probably what we are trying to prove is just we are poor.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 0
hotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhotguy2468 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I was driving 3 PRCs whom Uber booked me from Hello Kittyland in JB back to Singapore..... I found out they were $$$$$$$$ FLs and even went into their website. But they were so expensive and I commented to them they are above market rate. They told me our market rate is so low they can earn more than that in China so why would they want to come here if sell at this price. The price they are offering now is only enough to cover their overheads and they not sure whether can earn on this stint. So they decide to treat this stint as a holiday instead and go out doing tourist thingy. Since they are Hello Kitty fans.... they made this trip to Kittyland in JB.
Old 30-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 11
bombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbombweister is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hotguy2468 View Post
I was driving 3 PRCs whom Uber booked me from Hello Kittyland in JB back to Singapore..... I found out they were $$$$$$$$ FLs and even went into their website. But they were so expensive and I commented to them they are above market rate. They told me our market rate is so low they can earn more than that in China so why would they want to come here if sell at this price. The price they are offering now is only enough to cover their overheads and they not sure whether can earn on this stint. So they decide to treat this stint as a holiday instead and go out doing tourist thingy. Since they are Hello Kitty fans.... they made this trip to Kittyland in JB.
Bro this ppl are trying to smoke you. They can’t even do this trade over in their own country to earn watever they can earn here. KTV there always on & off got raids, worse than here. They do like how they do here will also get raids, sometimes pay money to the officers who come and raid or give them free services. They talk cock only.
Old 30-09-2017, 06:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
guy894a is Cool - loads of Potential

http://sglonelyguy.net/liu-sha-massage-fj/
Anyone tried her services before?
Old 01-10-2017, 10:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 769 / Power: 9
sg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to beholdsg50 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
What is their rate that you saw?
Old 02-10-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
... what we are trying to prove is just we are poor.
In the restrictive environment that we are grew up in, majority of us are not well off is of no news .....

Maybe we are not as rich as you but to us whether the girls are worth the price is more crucial.

Last edited by snrlee; 02-10-2017 at 12:57 PM.
Old 02-10-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
... 3 PRCs ... from ... $$$$$$$$ .. told me our market rate is so low they can earn more than that in China ....
Haha ... we always get our fair share of these words when we fxxk those girls full of complaints/shit ... next time tell them to do their tricks in cn, why come here?
Old 03-10-2017, 12:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.sgcityangels.org/Dina.html

I will advise against going for this gal.
she will do double booking.

already fixed appointment the night before.
30 minutes before the appointment I started texting her but no reply.
already thought something was fishy or perhaps thought she was just busy.
when I reached the location on time and called her several times but still no response. so I went nearby to get food since its meal time.

30 minutes later she text me saying she stomache lol..

I will leave the verdict to you.
Old 03-10-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Thumbs up for this comment, as this is what most of us are experiencing these days ... in the past gems can be easily found in the 100 and 120 categories sometimes even 80 categories ... nowadays, you find elderly, fat girls even if they charge 150.

It is interesting that you mentioned the above happen after wolves site came in. But it is true that wolves site is more selective in categorising the girls. The pretty, young and slimmer ones are placed in hotel and charges at much higher price but quality of service is still not guaranteed.

Not sure why MDA does not seems to be able to shut them down till today, well connected maybe?

I am not sure what the solution is but we should not settle for low quality just because some site is controlling the market.

PS: You get for 100, message only these days???
from what i heard, she is a pro at JG... she is not your hanky panky massuer to coax into sex, go to her only if u want treatment for your little bro.
i havent tried this JG so dont ask me how effective.
I have another regular for JG
Old 04-10-2017, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
Leilou5034 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waa I didn’t know this section a lot cons attitude change 360 degree once payment made. Shall avoid this as first timer who seeking for first try.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 525 / Power: 18
kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Sg local massage net.

Ting ting. 110 massage Hj, 130 full service.
Cell 93517949, and she has a backup cell 81248606

She's crap. Pretty yep, smooth skin yes.
Can't massage for nuts and FJ cannot too says my dick too big.
Collect 130 upfront ask for tips then everything also cannot.

Not nice to ask for 20 back, HJ myself and close shop.

Pics are real though but her service and attitude , down the drain. Save your hard earned dollars for other girls. Don't waste time.
Old 05-10-2017, 11:56 AM
Samster

kenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of lightkenneth38 is a glorious beacon of light
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Thanks for the heads up. I always have good experience with this stable.
Was considering her too. Will do a separate post on another girl same stable.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GN007SG View Post
http://www.sgcityangels.org/Dina.html

I will advise against going for this gal.
she will do double booking.

already fixed appointment the night before.
30 minutes before the appointment I started texting her but no reply.
already thought something was fishy or perhaps thought she was just busy.
when I reached the location on time and called her several times but still no response. so I went nearby to get food since its meal time.

30 minutes later she text me saying she stomache lol..

I will leave the verdict to you.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:01 PM
Samster

Red face Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Thttp://www.sgcityangels.org/Alice.html

This one is a Super rushed job and texting all the time. The towel that is laid on the bed for customers is not changed and reused. She herself admitted and gingerly picked up with her fingertips and throw into cupboard beside her bed.

I was aghast! I said how can u let us lie on it. She was sheepish.

Wet towels can transmit STDs and disease. Not sure whether lay on bed will be ok or not still I'm disgusted the guy before me laid on the same towel. I can understand not trying to dirty the bed she sleeps on but towel must change. That means 2 per customer, 1 to shower and 1 dry for bed. Both throw away afterwards. Cannot reuse.

Was a lousy lay anyway.

Your mileage may vary but it didn't work for me.

Not giving up on this stable though, been patronising for years.
Old 07-10-2017, 12:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1582 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 40202 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Fav returned upped u bk bro .... thxs

Waiting for return : kelang 15/4 Bankoantm 15/4 Vivalarity 16/4 AnnouncerShard 16/4
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1