The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-10-2017, 01:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future
Re: Oct/nov/dec 2017 New Cat 150 PRC girls

Repost from the 1612 thread.

--------------------------

Had Tina today. My heart still pumping furiously.

Name: Tina
Origin: Dunno, didn't ask
Looks: Quite sharp features. Reminded me of a 20+ yo Malaysian CK. Complexion acceptable, when your dick is in a tight hole, complexion matters not. Shoulder length wavy hair. And oh those sexy luscious lips. Very lively eyes.
Personality: Vivacious cheeky personaility. Like a slutty ah lian sex siren who can cuss you in public "kua simi lanjiao" but behind closed doors suddenly becomes a vulnerable kitten.
Body: Slim with slightly toned thighs. Abt 1.65m in heels, maybe 48kg. Very inviting ass.
Boobs: 34C. If they were enhanced, compliments to her surgeon cz they felt damn real and nice to grab. Small pinkish knobs.
Pussy: Neat enough with slight bush. Slippery wet when I was done.
Frenching: Yes, can live in the French suburbs. You need to initiate or ask tho, she not used to frenching cz she from KTV line and ah tiong men don't french. Speaks simple ang mo.
Foreplay: Short BBBJ in the shower. Slurped my nipples followed by more BBBJ on the bed, and a little deep throat. Sucked me till I thought I would spurt. Found out why someone felt slight teeth; her pre-molars are slightly pointy. Told her and she said she would try to improve.
Painting: Nabei, shiok sia! Being from the KTV line she seldom gets licked good and so her down south is relatively oral virgin ground. Got her high real fast and her whites of her eyes were showing. Must have spent 20 mins licking her until I was rewarded by the sight of her abs clenching into a long ridge down. Fucking wet. The way she gently grasped my head and arms as I licked away made me feel damn man.
Fucking: All positions welcome. Her pussy clenched my dick in a vice grip, like that how not to wave white flag?
Other services available but I didn't try: CIM, COB, AR with cap. Other requests she said she will try to entertain as long as not outrageous.
RTF: confirm yes!
Old 25-10-2017, 02:12 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Repost from the 1612 thread.

--------------------------

Had Tina today. My heart still pumping furiously.

Name: Tina
Origin: Dunno, didn't ask
Looks: Quite sharp features. Reminded me of a 20+ yo Malaysian CK. Complexion acceptable, when your dick is in a tight hole, complexion matters not. Shoulder length wavy hair. And oh those sexy luscious lips. Very lively eyes.
Personality: Vivacious cheeky personaility. Like a slutty ah lian sex siren who can cuss you in public "kua simi lanjiao" but behind closed doors suddenly becomes a vulnerable kitten.
Body: Slim with slightly toned thighs. Abt 1.65m in heels, maybe 48kg. Very inviting ass.
Boobs: 34C. If they were enhanced, compliments to her surgeon cz they felt damn real and nice to grab. Small pinkish knobs.
Pussy: Neat enough with slight bush. Slippery wet when I was done.
Frenching: Yes, can live in the French suburbs. You need to initiate or ask tho, she not used to frenching cz she from KTV line and ah tiong men don't french. Speaks simple ang mo.
Foreplay: Short BBBJ in the shower. Slurped my nipples followed by more BBBJ on the bed, and a little deep throat. Sucked me till I thought I would spurt. Found out why someone felt slight teeth; her pre-molars are slightly pointy. Told her and she said she would try to improve.
Painting: Nabei, shiok sia! Being from the KTV line she seldom gets licked good and so her down south is relatively oral virgin ground. Got her high real fast and her whites of her eyes were showing. Must have spent 20 mins licking her until I was rewarded by the sight of her abs clenching into a long ridge down. Fucking wet. The way she gently grasped my head and arms as I licked away made me feel damn man.
Fucking: All positions welcome. Her pussy clenched my dick in a vice grip, like that how not to wave white flag?
Other services available but I didn't try: CIM, COB, AR with cap. Other requests she said she will try to entertain as long as not outrageous.
RTF: confirm yes!
Sounds to me that this Tina is a must try before october ends huh.
Old 25-10-2017, 07:48 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Any updates today?
Old 25-10-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 21
biteme is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbiteme is a Helpful and Caring Samster

4 new girls this Friday
Another 4 new girls early November
Old 26-10-2017, 07:24 PM
Samster

Saw preview of some nice newbies.... no name yet. Haven’t start work.Will report when I tried.

But one or two very cute small and chio.... might be future ang pai...
Old 26-10-2017, 11:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by biteme View Post
4 new girls this Friday
Another 4 new girls early November
Thanks Brother for the info.

Wow 1606 got enough rooms ? Or they plan to build some tents using the car park ?
Old 26-10-2017, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
Thanks Brother for the info.

Wow 1606 got enough rooms ? Or they plan to build some tents using the car park ?
Tarma pairing & promotion will be in the works! The latter 4 will start work on 31 Oct/1 Nov, barring any delay. The OKT says no tall WLs this time round ...
Old 27-10-2017, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Tarma pairing & promotion will be in the works! The latter 4 will start work on 31 Oct/1 Nov, barring any delay. The OKT says no tall WLs this time round ...
Hope everyone crowds there. Hehe.
Old 27-10-2017, 10:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Hope everyone crowds there. Hehe.
Day 1.

WL: Zhen Zhen
House: 1606
Home: ChongQing
Ht/wt: 155cm/45kg
Debut; 27 Oct 17

Looks: Youthful, syt, natural sweet looking. Big bright eyes, round face, slightly crooked one front tooth. Fair smoith complexion slight tummy, slim petitie bod, curvy soft ass.

Boobs: A with big pink tits. Nice to lick.

Frenching: vgd. Newbie but natural feel.

Painting: excellent. Partially shaved. Tight pinkish abalone. Wet easily & highly sensitive but no resistance.

AR: nil.

Bbbj: vgd but can improve. No teething. Not much stamina though. Less than 5min said mouth tired. Think need more training in this aspect.

FJ: excellent. Natural, no rush , no commercial feel.felt like fxxking a real girl friend. Good natural reaction. Moaning & shaking. Did her missionary & doggie. Felt her love hole very tight. Scare the cd kena suck in. Kept checking.

Gfe: excellent. Really got the gf experience. She was really sweet.

Overall: service wise still newbie but she was all out to please. Not bad for 1st day. Kept asking if i felt good. She'll pick up very fast if she work hard.

Rtf: yes
Old 28-10-2017, 01:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

WL: Li Li
House: 1615
Home Province : Hunan
Ht/wt: 164cm/50kg??
Debut; 27 Oct 17
Prior Experience : KTV experience

Looks: Not the syt type, pleasant, round face, slightly rounded nose. Slightly stocky frame and fleshy, not so curvy.

Boobs: B- with small and moderately dark areola and tits.

Shower action : Taught her how to do frontal and back soapy massage and bj in shower.

Catbath and boobs massage : Slurping and tongue twirling not strong enough. Boobs massage was sensual but short.

Frenching: Not natural frencher. Tried long lip-locking kiss. May take time to open up.

Painting: Not allowed.

AR: Nil.

Bbbj: Average, not that deep-throat or tantalizing. no skilful manouvres. can improve.

FJ: as she did not have sex for 3 weeks, she was very eager. Allowed finger penetration into pussy using condom while she was doing the bj. She was already very high during finger fuck. Li Li was an exceptionally hot fuck during cowgal, bending to caress and smooch me all over the neck and face. Intense sex continued in doggie and missionary positions. Gave her solid & deep penetrations and pumping. Flushed face, moaning and strong hip gyrations and pussy squeeze followed, always gripping away the condom. She was constantly checking whether the condom is still intact.

Gfe : Without natural frenching, I find it hard to have great gfe.

Overall: The sex was intense and steamy as she was evidently sex hungry. Service wise, can improve in various areas. There is some doubt if she will ever open up to natural frenching! (Like Xiao Yun of 1606a, she can french naturally, but with no tongue fight).

Rtf: Unlikely

There are two more newbies in 1615. A customer who just had Tian Tian, a 1.57m? petite lady, gave her the thumbs up. The other, Mi Mi - height between Tian Tian and Li Li - I have no chance to view her, was also strongly recommended.
Old 28-10-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nat28 View Post
Day 1.

WL: Zhen Zhen
House: 1606
Home: ChongQing
Ht/wt: 155cm/45kg
Debut; 27 Oct 17

Looks: Youthful, syt, natural sweet looking. Big bright eyes, round face, slightly crooked one front tooth. Fair smoith complexion slight tummy, slim petitie bod, curvy soft ass.

Boobs: A with big pink tits. Nice to lick.

Frenching: vgd. Newbie but natural feel.

Painting: excellent. Partially shaved. Tight pinkish abalone. Wet easily & highly sensitive but no resistance.

AR: nil.

Bbbj: vgd but can improve. No teething. Not much stamina though. Less than 5min said mouth tired. Think need more training in this aspect.

FJ: excellent. Natural, no rush , no commercial feel.felt like fxxking a real girl friend. Good natural reaction. Moaning & shaking. Did her missionary & doggie. Felt her love hole very tight. Scare the cd kena suck in. Kept checking.

Gfe: excellent. Really got the gf experience. She was really sweet.

Overall: service wise still newbie but she was all out to please. Not bad for 1st day. Kept asking if i felt good. She'll pick up very fast if she work hard.

Rtf: yes
Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
WL: Li Li
House: 1615
Home Province : Hunan
Ht/wt: 164cm/50kg??
Debut; 27 Oct 17
Prior Experience : KTV experience

Looks: Not the syt type, pleasant, round face, slightly rounded nose. Slightly stocky frame and fleshy, not so curvy.

Boobs: B- with small and moderately dark areola and tits.

Shower action : Taught her how to do frontal and back soapy massage and bj in shower.

Catbath and boobs massage : Slurping and tongue twirling not strong enough. Boobs massage was sensual but short.

Frenching: Not natural frencher. Tried long lip-locking kiss. May take time to open up.

Painting: Not allowed.

AR: Nil.

Bbbj: Average, not that deep-throat or tantalizing. no skilful manouvres. can improve.

FJ: as she did not have sex for 3 weeks, she was very eager. Allowed finger penetration into pussy using condom while she was doing the bj. She was already very high during finger fuck. Li Li was an exceptionally hot fuck during cowgal, bending to caress and smooch me all over the neck and face. Intense sex continued in doggie and missionary positions. Gave her solid & deep penetrations and pumping. Flushed face, moaning and strong hip gyrations and pussy squeeze followed, always gripping away the condom. She was constantly checking whether the condom is still intact.

Gfe : Without natural frenching, I find it hard to have great gfe.

Overall: The sex was intense and steamy as she was evidently sex hungry. Service wise, can improve in various areas. There is some doubt if she will ever open up to natural frenching! (Like Xiao Yun of 1606a, she can french naturally, but with no tongue fight).

Rtf: Unlikely

There are two more newbies in 1615. A customer who just had Tian Tian, a 1.57m? petite lady, gave her the thumbs up. The other, Mi Mi - height between Tian Tian and Li Li - I have no chance to view her, was also strongly recommended.
Thanks for the FRs
Old 30-10-2017, 12:04 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Had a hardcorish RTF with Tina a few days ago. After inflicting an intense tongue-lashing on her, I was kneeling on the bed to reach for the cap. Tina slid her body upside down against mine such that her shoulders were on the bed while her pussy was at my mouth. Seemed she wanted the tongue lashing to continue, hence her yoga pose, which I gladly obliged
Old 30-10-2017, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Had a hardcorish RTF with Tina a few days ago. After inflicting an intense tongue-lashing on her, I was kneeling on the bed to reach for the cap. Tina slid her body upside down against mine such that her shoulders were on the bed while her pussy was at my mouth. Seemed she wanted the tongue lashing to continue, hence her yoga pose, which I gladly obliged
Thanks for this! I’ve seen Tina already. Not bad but KIV first, have some other newbies I wanna hammer this coming November

Must whack em hard hard before tio bao or become complacent
Old 30-10-2017, 09:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for contribution bro! deputy BBB, please take note on actress lookalike here
Sorry for delayed response cos totally missed the new sbf site and iphone crashed causing me much anguish for more than a week!

Frankly don’t think she looks like Vivian in fact think her face looked a tad enhanced. Hence will not include her as actress lookalike...

Still prefer my Top 5 to any of the newcomers to date.
��

Last edited by MrBigBadBird; 30-10-2017 at 10:27 PM.
Old 30-10-2017, 10:18 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBigBadBird View Post
Sorry for delayed response cos totally missed the new sbf site and iphone crashed causing me much anguish for more than a week!

Frankly don’t think she looks like Vivian in fact she think her face looked a tad enhanced. Hence will not include her as actress lookalike...

Still prefer my Top 5 to any of the newcomers to date.
😅
Sure. Maybe I’ll include it myself later if I have time.

Who are your top 5 again?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1