The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-12-2008, 07:32 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of
Re: Lorong 20 House 62 (New Joint - China Meimei)

Quote:
Originally Posted by duke View Post
When she let go her long flowing hair she look even more beautiful…..(suddenly I find she look a bit like Xiao Ya Xuan….
Thanks for your impressive FR on her,just tried her at her homebase & went home a sextified & happy man .
Agree with you that she really resembles Xiao Ya Xuan,especially when she smiles,and I also find her looks a bit like another Taiwanese artise Xiang Ying
Vanessa ?? from Taiwan [non-celeb] | ChioBlog

Before her I already tried Xiang Xiang & Xiao Jing in that house. To me both of them are taller & prettier,but I would definately rate Xiao Min higher on level of service & GFE ( she doesn't do tongue fights though)
Old 14-12-2008, 11:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
ricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Thanks for your impressive FR on her,just tried her at her homebase & went home a sextified & happy man .
Before her I already tried Xiang Xiang & Xiao Jing in that house. To me both of them are taller & prettier,but I would definately rate Xiao Min higher on level of service & GFE ( she doesn't do tongue fights though)
Since there are some positive report of the girl there. I shall go there make a visit.
Old 16-12-2008, 03:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
ricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

After reading about her and here my FR on Xiao Min

The initial
very friendly girl.TCSS abit before we go shower .
1)Looks: 7/10 (SYT look)
2)Body: 8/10 (slim with a nice curve body line)
3)Boobs: 8/10 ( surprise a small and slim of her has a nice big 34B+ boobs with small nipple ).

The bathing moment
In the bath, gave me some sort of Body massage, very good rubba by her soapy boobs and also nice squeezing on those soapy boobs.- 8/10

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean herself up. She kick off by body massage me using her boobs (.)(.) rubba me from top to my ass. Turned me around and massage my dick. Next Catbath me all over and that lasted like 5-7 minutes.-8/10

The BBBJ timeVery good suction, while sucking my dick her slutty eyes contact me make me lost control and got to halt for the stop. However too late and here come my first cum. Very Power !!- 9/10 !!

The FJ time
After helping me to wash all my cum, we on the bed and tcss a little before she going to give me a second as I requested. Stroking my body all over and my dick hard again. Gave me a soft BBBJ. She capped me and ride me on top. My both hands cup her pair boobs while she rocking on me. she was moaning and moaning. I moved up to suck her nipples, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her.-8/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady.
GFE feeling- 8/10
Attitude- 8/10
Damage: $150 + $10 tips
Old 17-12-2008, 06:23 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2349 / Power: 21
onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Was told by bro walabis that a PRC called Xiao Min,
Bro duke saw yr FR on XM liao. Btw she's not good but damn good huh...

In the mountain till further notice 阿弥陀佛!!!
Old 17-12-2008, 06:26 AM
Samster

onion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond reputeonion_rings has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro Cummon, maybe if u rtf her again she will tongue fight with u?

Old 17-12-2008, 07:16 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by onion_rings View Post
Bro Cummon, maybe if u rtf her again she will tongue fight with u?
Bro Bawang, I think so too BTW she did allow wet kissing, will definately rtf no matter she is gonna or not,coz like what you said,she is damn good.
Old 17-12-2008, 04:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro duke saw yr FR on XM liao. Btw she's not good but damn good huh...
Hmmm. you tried her liao ??
Old 17-12-2008, 04:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Kopper125 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Today after lunch went to Lor20 jalan jalan .....purposely walk past Hse62 & hesitating whether to go in.
Then a friendly uncle open the door & waved at me .... haha ... so i went in.

I took a seat & the aunite asked the girls to come out.
Wa Lau , 2 big boobs "wrestler" ... sorry not my type ....
Lucky the 3rd one came .... Xiang Xiang - pleasant looking young girl.
Immediately got her ...... Her service is really good, very accommodating.
We TCSS a lot during the 1 hr session

Name: Xiang Xiang
Origin : Shen Yang
looks: 7
body: avg slim with slight tummy ( she say life good here ... haha )
Boob: nice looking
pussy: nicely maintained
Bj: 8
Fj: 8
damage: $150 + tips
Rating : 9/10
RTF : Yes for her ....

Any other girls to recommend ??
I dun go for BIG boobs ....
Old 17-12-2008, 04:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 16
ruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyruchucky deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ricky69 View Post
After reading about her and here my FR on Xiao Min

The initial
very friendly girl.TCSS abit before we go shower .
1)Looks: 7/10 (SYT look)
2)Body: 8/10 (slim with a nice curve body line)
3)Boobs: 8/10 ( surprise a small and slim of her has a nice big 34B+ boobs with small nipple ).

The bathing moment
In the bath, gave me some sort of Body massage, very good rubba by her soapy boobs and also nice squeezing on those soapy boobs.- 8/10

After shower massage
Dry myself and waited for her on the bed while she clean herself up. She kick off by body massage me using her boobs (.)(.) rubba me from top to my ass. Turned me around and massage my dick. Next Catbath me all over and that lasted like 5-7 minutes.-8/10

The BBBJ timeVery good suction, while sucking my dick her slutty eyes contact me make me lost control and got to halt for the stop. However too late and here come my first cum. Very Power !!- 9/10 !!

The FJ time
After helping me to wash all my cum, we on the bed and tcss a little before she going to give me a second as I requested. Stroking my body all over and my dick hard again. Gave me a soft BBBJ. She capped me and ride me on top. My both hands cup her pair boobs while she rocking on me. she was moaning and moaning. I moved up to suck her nipples, grab a tit in 1 hand and rub her clit with the other. Then suddenly she push me down, got on top and grinding again, breathing very heavily and grabing my head and hair with both hands. I looked at her face and see that she's cumming. so I pump from below her in tune with her grinding and cum together with her.-8/10

Overall comments
She is a very nice and cheerful lady.
GFE feeling- 8/10
Attitude- 8/10
Damage: $150 + $10 tips
hai, bro you mean 150 for 2 shoot, so good to you.
i try one time with her only can get 1h or 1 shoot, you must regular..
see got time or not go back try her and say my friend say 2 shoot leh, ha ha
see how?
Old 17-12-2008, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
Bro Bawang, I think so too BTW she did allow wet kissing, will definately rtf no matter she is gonna or not,coz like what you said,she is damn good.
Yeah bro Cummon... Her standard can fight with those Cat 150 msian gal or maybe better...
Quote:
Originally Posted by walabis View Post
Hmmm. you tried her liao ??
KNN asking a person who is still outstation? Was wondering those in town got tried XM liao? Btw will be back very soon...

Old 18-12-2008, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

Quote:
Yeah bro Cummon... Her standard can fight with those Cat 150 msian gal or maybe better...

KNN asking a person who is still outstation? Was wondering those in town got tried XM liao? Btw will be back very soon...
Hahaha.... gian already rite ..... make a detour to GL from the airport lor ..... anyway it's along the way rite.... I think the OKT will be more than happy to look after your luggage for you.
Old 18-12-2008, 10:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6272 / Power: 25
walabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond reputewalabis has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hahaha.... gian already rite ..... make a detour to GL from the airport lor ..... anyway it's along the way rite.... I think the OKT will be more than happy to look after your luggage for you.
so what about u? when is your RTF?
Old 18-12-2008, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1097 / Power: 22
pinku has much to be proud ofpinku has much to be proud ofpinku has much to be proud ofpinku has much to be proud ofpinku has much to be proud ofpinku has much to be proud ofpinku has much to be proud ofpinku has much to be proud of

Wow! after reading 3 pages about this new joint for China meimei I must make a trip there to 6c6c one of this day. Thanks to all bros' information and FRs
Old 31-12-2008, 10:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 223 / Power: 23
jordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjordi is a Helpful and Caring Samster

... errr ... this place kenna closed ah ???
Old 01-01-2009, 01:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 663 / Power: 23
Kenzaki is a splendid one to beholdKenzaki is a splendid one to beholdKenzaki is a splendid one to beholdKenzaki is a splendid one to beholdKenzaki is a splendid one to beholdKenzaki is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rock91 View Post
How is the service compare to those FL100 ard Lor 8? I personally have very bad experience with those FL and their services sucks big time....
Hey brother, I totally agree with you on those FL100. I don't think most of them should command such rate as their service is really damn horrible. Tried many times, and mostly disappointed. When they are lining up by the pavement, they are really sweet and attractive. But personally, I don't like their service as most of them keep rushing you. Shower fast, BJ fast, FJ fast, and they expect you to cum fast as well!

Once you cum, they quickly clean you up, put on their clothes and "bye bye".

Please Please leave your nick if you up me, for me to return your favour. Remind me if I forget.

泡妞达人
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1