The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 05:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 134 / Power: 14
devilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guydevilgene deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: most pervert things done?

I ogle at hot busty girls and touch my kuku behind/side way them where they can't see me brotha
Old 21-07-2018, 06:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 9
InControl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintobinto View Post
University hostel days were filled with such fun memories, stayed in a double room, me and my room mate got smashed one night at a ktv and smuggled two girls back into our hostel, did it side by side and after that we swapped
Wow nice foursome!
Old 21-07-2018, 06:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11248 / Power: 21
Jay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond reputeJay Chou has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by leong26 View Post

Wah mental sia la you
Up u bro. 😊
Old 22-07-2018, 02:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 120 / Power: 7
Niao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyNiao deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I just completed a voluntary cleaning job with those old folks living alone at Bukit Merah this evening with my few friends . I’m not sure is it pervert or not but definitely not normal.

I was tasked to assist this 2 old Chinese man in their 70-80s with their house cleaning. Supposed to team up with 2 others but due to manpower short. I was asked to assist this particular unit. It was my first time doing cleaning for such HDB rental unit with no room. I was actually quite enthusiastic and eager to do a good cleaning job. But I was quite slow but thorough in my cleaning when I realised the rest have already left going to other blocks leaving me alone. I don’t mind and told them I will join them when I’m done.

Maybe it was my fault as I was wearing a white lace bra, slightly oversized black singlet which I always wear for jogging and a black tennis with shorties.of course with my usual black silk bikini panties.

So from I began to clean their house for almost 2 hours, both old guys were just sitting on the small stool watching me. At first I was careful not to bend too low or jump too high but the house was really filthy. So I forgotten my pretty image and get rough squatting down scrubbing the toilet bowl, floor and sink. I even climbed up to the top of the kitchen ceiling to scrub those stubborn oil stain. It was a really tired job but I still did it on my own an hour or 2 later.

As I was rather slow, the rest of the volunteers went to other blocks to do the cleaning without me but they did come over to inform me. So since I was slow, I was quickly cleaning unknowingly the 2 old men were watching me all this while.

And till I finally ending the chores with mopping the floor, I look like a filthy mad woman. Took a long breath after hanging up the washed mop. I sat on the floor and lighted a cigeratte. I started to chit chat with the 2 old uncles I’m Hokkien and sharing my cigeratte with them while they continue to sit on the small stool.

Surprising we chatted well and suddenly one of the old Uncle requested or more like begging me to pull up my black singlet and show them my Breast. I was rather offended and stood up. I turned around about to leave when he hugged me hard with one of his hand squeezing my left breast hard. While the other old Uncle hold my hand and touches my butt.

I rose my hand and pushes one of them and he fell from his stool to the floor hard. I heard the painful moan and quickly turned back to him and squatted beside him. Luckily the fall was not too hard and he just stared under my skirt.

I can see tears in his eyes probably due to the pain from the falls but that desperate looks did touches my heart. I stay in the squatted position for a couple of minutes letting him watches what’s under my skirt before helping him up.

I was feeling pity for them and I was not a virgin anyway. I’m rather open to sex and sudden thoughts which I cannot explains and told them I will show them my breast in Hokkien. Both old uncles looks surprised with their eyes wide opened. I walked to shut the door while they both stood up.

Then I was naughty enough as I roll up my singlet showing off my bra. I threw my singlet on the floor before unhook my bra and expose my nice assets to them. They try to move forward and I stopped them not to move forward so they can’t touch me. As I stood there topless, I told them they can stroke their own cock looking at my boobs but no touching.

Both uncles were shocked but clusimly one of them tried to pull down his Bermudas but I can see his left hand was not able to move probably due to stroke and the other Uncle was using his hands rubbing his groins with his shorts on,

I don’t know what in my minds and I walked toward that Uncle whose left hand can’t be move and helping him to pull down his bermudas. Immediately I saw his semi erected small cock. With no hesitations, I stroke his cock instead.

As I was stroking, I felt the other Uncle actually pull down his shorts and was rubbing against my butt with his hands groping my naked boobs from the back. I did not stopped him this time as I knew both might be old. But they have their urges. Since I have sex with so many men, It won’t cost anything letting this 2 lonely old man to touch me.

So we three were standing there as I stroked for the old uncles who has problem moving his left hand but his right was combing under my skirt and he started to suck my nipple gently. I was already feeling wet as it was really mind blowing to be touched by 4 rough hands all over my body while another erected old cock rubbing my butt as well.

My other free hand also found another old Uncle cock and I was busy stroking their cock while their hands were all over my body before I felt coolness as one the Uncle slightly push my panties aside and found my wetness and slipped his finger in me. The rough finger arouse me more and I moaned and spread my legs slightly wider as I felt another Uncle hand soon found my wetness between my legs and also try to push in his finger in me.

I moaned out loudly as I have 2 uncles fingers now between my legs and before I realised, the Uncle with unmovable left hand cum. To my surprise although it’s fast but his cum wa S quite a fair bit and very thick. I even can smell the strong sperm smell as he moved back with wobbly legs and sat on the floor. The other Uncle was slightly better and it’s took me another 5-7 mins and he cum as well. I felt a bit of emptiness as he withdrawn his finger between my legs.

Quietly, I walked to the kitchen to get some toilet papers and clean up the cums on the floor, I was in no hurry to put my bra and singlet as I did it topless with the 2 uncles watching.

I’m not done yet and I guess I was crazy as I told them to come with me to the kitchen and I will bath for them. I also removed my skirt and panties and was completely naked. I brought both of them to the toilet and bath for them shampoo their hair and washed their bodies while their hands were all over my naked body. It took us quite a while as I cannot focus bathing the 2 old men while they were fingering and sucking my boobs in the toilet. The three of us spent some times in the toilet together before I too cum and squirt a few times just by letting them fingering me.

Many times they tried to have intercourse with me but I firmly said no and guess the 2 old uncles did not forced on me. Finally I had to stopped them to finger me as I was felling some pain probably due to their rough fingers. But I only left their house when I’m done drying their body and helping them wearing their clothes back before putting on my clothes with my wet body as I dare not to use their towels up to strong smell. I left slightly before midnight back to home. Guess I will not do another voluntarily work anytime soon after this I think pervert sex it’s the 2 uncles.

By the way both uncles did cum second times in the toilet. The toilet was small and squeezy, but I felt happy and satisfied.
Old 22-07-2018, 02:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
I just completed a voluntary cleaning job with those old folks living alone at Bukit Merah this evening with my few friends . I’m not sure is it pervert or not but definitely not normal.

I was tasked to assist this 2 old Chinese man in their 70-80s with their house cleaning. Supposed to team up with 2 others but due to manpower short. I was asked to assist this particular unit. It was my first time doing cleaning for such HDB rental unit with no room. I was actually quite enthusiastic and eager to do a good cleaning job. But I was quite slow but thorough in my cleaning when I realised the rest have already left going to other blocks leaving me alone. I don’t mind and told them I will join them when I’m done.

Maybe it was my fault as I was wearing a white lace bra, slightly oversized black singlet which I always wear for jogging and a black tennis with shorties.of course with my usual black silk bikini panties.

So from I began to clean their house for almost 2 hours, both old guys were just sitting on the small stool watching me. At first I was careful not to bend too low or jump too high but the house was really filthy. So I forgotten my pretty image and get rough squatting down scrubbing the toilet bowl, floor and sink. I even climbed up to the top of the kitchen ceiling to scrub those stubborn oil stain. It was a really tired job but I still did it on my own an hour or 2 later.

As I was rather slow, the rest of the volunteers went to other blocks to do the cleaning without me but they did come over to inform me. So since I was slow, I was quickly cleaning unknowingly the 2 old men were watching me all this while.

And till I finally ending the chores with mopping the floor, I look like a filthy mad woman. Took a long breath after hanging up the washed mop. I sat on the floor and lighted a cigeratte. I started to chit chat with the 2 old uncles I’m Hokkien and sharing my cigeratte with them while they continue to sit on the small stool.

Surprising we chatted well and suddenly one of the old Uncle requested or more like begging me to pull up my black singlet and show them my Breast. I was rather offended and stood up. I turned around about to leave when he hugged me hard with one of his hand squeezing my left breast hard. While the other old Uncle hold my hand and touches my butt.

I rose my hand and pushes one of them and he fell from his stool to the floor hard. I heard the painful moan and quickly turned back to him and squatted beside him. Luckily the fall was not too hard and he just stared under my skirt.

I can see tears in his eyes probably due to the pain from the falls but that desperate looks did touches my heart. I stay in the squatted position for a couple of minutes letting him watches what’s under my skirt before helping him up.

I was feeling pity for them and I was not a virgin anyway. I’m rather open to sex and sudden thoughts which I cannot explains and told them I will show them my breast in Hokkien. Both old uncles looks surprised with their eyes wide opened. I walked to shut the door while they both stood up.

Then I was naughty enough as I roll up my singlet showing off my bra. I threw my singlet on the floor before unhook my bra and expose my nice assets to them. They try to move forward and I stopped them not to move forward so they can’t touch me. As I stood there topless, I told them they can stroke their own cock looking at my boobs but no touching.

Both uncles were shocked but clusimly one of them tried to pull down his Bermudas but I can see his left hand was not able to move probably due to stroke and the other Uncle was using his hands rubbing his groins with his shorts on,

I don’t know what in my minds and I walked toward that Uncle whose left hand can’t be move and helping him to pull down his bermudas. Immediately I saw his semi erected small cock. With no hesitations, I stroke his cock instead.

As I was stroking, I felt the other Uncle actually pull down his shorts and was rubbing against my butt with his hands groping my naked boobs from the back. I did not stopped him this time as I knew both might be old. But they have their urges. Since I have sex with so many men, It won’t cost anything letting this 2 lonely old man to touch me.

So we three were standing there as I stroked for the old uncles who has problem moving his left hand but his right was combing under my skirt and he started to suck my nipple gently. I was already feeling wet as it was really mind blowing to be touched by 4 rough hands all over my body while another erected old cock rubbing my butt as well.

My other free hand also found another old Uncle cock and I was busy stroking their cock while their hands were all over my body before I felt coolness as one the Uncle slightly push my panties aside and found my wetness and slipped his finger in me. The rough finger arouse me more and I moaned and spread my legs slightly wider as I felt another Uncle hand soon found my wetness between my legs and also try to push in his finger in me.

I moaned out loudly as I have 2 uncles fingers now between my legs and before I realised, the Uncle with unmovable left hand cum. To my surprise although it’s fast but his cum wa S quite a fair bit and very thick. I even can smell the strong sperm smell as he moved back with wobbly legs and sat on the floor. The other Uncle was slightly better and it’s took me another 5-7 mins and he cum as well. I felt a bit of emptiness as he withdrawn his finger between my legs.

Quietly, I walked to the kitchen to get some toilet papers and clean up the cums on the floor, I was in no hurry to put my bra and singlet as I did it topless with the 2 uncles watching.

I’m not done yet and I guess I was crazy as I told them to come with me to the kitchen and I will bath for them. I also removed my skirt and panties and was completely naked. I brought both of them to the toilet and bath for them shampoo their hair and washed their bodies while their hands were all over my naked body. It took us quite a while as I cannot focus bathing the 2 old men while they were fingering and sucking my boobs in the toilet. The three of us spent some times in the toilet together before I too cum and squirt a few times just by letting them fingering me.

Many times they tried to have intercourse with me but I firmly said no and guess the 2 old uncles did not forced on me. Finally I had to stopped them to finger me as I was felling some pain probably due to their rough fingers. But I only left their house when I’m done drying their body and helping them wearing their clothes back before putting on my clothes with my wet body as I dare not to use their towels up to strong smell. I left slightly before midnight back to home. Guess I will not do another voluntarily work anytime soon after this I think pervert sex it’s the 2 uncles.

By the way both uncles did cum second times in the toilet. The toilet was small and squeezy, but I felt happy and satisfied.

Oh girl .. Fiction or non fiction

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 22-07-2018, 02:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 15
iomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samsteriomagic is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Cool Re: most pervert things done?

Sis Niao.... u are cool.....
Old 22-07-2018, 03:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
Unitrix deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Awesome. U had done a BIG favour for the 2 uncles. Salute your courage.
Old 23-07-2018, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 6
MiloGoaSiewDao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

The 2 uncles also will feel happy and satisfy .
Old 23-07-2018, 11:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2751 / Power: 22
ddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond reputeddog has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Sis can help Ddog clean house too have 8 rooms, Ddog promise be gentledoggy
Old 23-07-2018, 12:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 7
Culina deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by iomagic View Post
Sis Niao.... u are cool.....
Yes , cool and hot too !
Old 23-07-2018, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
IanRush9 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ddog View Post
Sis can help Ddog clean house too have 8 rooms, Ddog promise be gentledoggy
Promise you won't be pawing over her?
Old 23-07-2018, 02:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5632 / Power: 21
mike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond reputemike3329 has a reputation beyond repute

Haha....lucky old uncles. Niao is such an angel bringing so much joy to these two old uncles. Now even if they are called back to meet the Maker, at least they have enjoyed themselves and carry such sweet memories.

Perhaps Niao can continue to be charitable and bring comfort to more lonely old uncles....They will be forever grateful!
Old 23-07-2018, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1431 / Power: 20
sequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud ofsequence79 has much to be proud of

Any bros here like to smell and lick women's shoes?

Had a chance this morning. Ran into a chio neighbour of mine in the lift, and she was bringing down her old heels to throw away. Pretended to small talk with her, and after she left the shoes by the side of the bin, i said i have to go back home to take something. With her back still in view, i took her shoes and smelled deeply haha. Exciting. Brought it home and masturbated with it.
Old 23-07-2018, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4630 / Power: 18
leong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond reputeleong26 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sequence79 View Post
Any bros here like to smell and lick women's shoes?

Had a chance this morning. Ran into a chio neighbour of mine in the lift, and she was bringing down her old heels to throw away. Pretended to small talk with her, and after she left the shoes by the side of the bin, i said i have to go back home to take something. With her back still in view, i took her shoes and smelled deeply haha. Exciting. Brought it home and masturbated with it.

The difference between a Phenomenon and a Champion is that the first is not scared of dying, while the second is.

If it doesn't challenge you , it doesn't changes you .

人间最美丽漂亮动人动听感触的音乐
https://youtu.be/MqbJ9GzzEG4
Old 29-07-2018, 08:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 12
Lucifer666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

😱😱😱😱😱😱 seriously? I have to give it to you... satki...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1