The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 21-07-2018, 01:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!
Re: My Teacher FB

Update on mrt minah earlier....

Got her number eventually after talking at smoking point.. Haha.. Yeah.. Shopping centre next to mrt station actually have yellow box next to pet safari. Just had a small chat on the phone.
So she stays in east, 21this year.. Working in retail line.. (typical ite minah profile). 3rd child in the family. older sisters all married and moved out. Parents work family business, periodic times at home.. Haha.. Sounds like an oppurtunity...
Dunno true or not, seems like just broken with bf. (info-ALL minahs will say they got problems with their bf. Loyal ones or uninterested will say have bf... Notty ones will say just broke up lah, etc)

Lets see how this goes in the next few days....
Old 21-07-2018, 01:34 AM
Samster

nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

Haha.. Update.. This one got potential.. Hehe.

Just managed a short video chat with her... She also a fan of braless spag top for sleeping.. Hehe. Not too big, not too small... Looks like a b cup.. Prolly fooled by push up bra earlier at the mrt station.
Looks yummy.... This one Definetely got potential. Till next update
Old 21-07-2018, 07:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 23-07-2018, 09:35 AM
Samster

Update..... Went on a date with newly get to know minah. Lets call her A.

So fetched her on sunday to catch a late night movie date. But plan did work out so we went jalan jalan catch sea breeze at changi beach. She was wearing this tight black leggings, a spag top with denim jacket. Superb look for a minah with fair skin and golden hair. See liao, brother wanna burst out of my pants.. Haha

While walkingvtest market.. See whether will reject if i hold her hands... Haha.. Ok.. Done.. No rejection. 1 st base cleared.....
Old 23-07-2018, 10:10 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 905 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
Decided not to post any pictures due to bad experiences
What bad experience? Share leh.
Old 23-07-2018, 11:05 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Waiting eagerly for your next update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
Update..... Went on a date with newly get to know minah. Lets call her A.

So fetched her on sunday to catch a late night movie date. But plan did work out so we went jalan jalan catch sea breeze at changi beach. She was wearing this tight black leggings, a spag top with denim jacket. Superb look for a minah with fair skin and golden hair. See liao, brother wanna burst out of my pants.. Haha

While walkingvtest market.. See whether will reject if i hold her hands... Haha.. Ok.. Done.. No rejection. 1 st base cleared.....
Old 23-07-2018, 11:13 AM
Samster

So A And me talked about past relationships and all.. All. Like puppy love but.... She is quite open also... So i tjought ok.. Got chance hahaha. End up seated at bench towards end of changi beach near the bumboats ferry going ubin... Sit there enjoy breeze, some drinks.. Slowly my hands go acroas her shoulders.... Slowly played with her hair.. Hahaa.. Maybe she got aroused.. She started playfully slapping me on the thigh.. Haha... Abit more hit bird bird liao.. Haha... Continued playingvgames and she kept on slapping my thigh playfully. Plan in my head.... Gotta try make her touch bird bird... eventually plan work.. She playfully slapped my thigh but i repositioned to let her hand slap my bird bird.. Haha.. Not pain but i act like painful.. She laughed holding her hands to her mouth while i acted like in pain.. Then she said... Wah.. So hard ah? Haha. Chance liao...
I replied, of course lah hard.. I man wat.. Haha... Awkward sets it.. Dunno what to do.. She ask pain or not... I said of course lah... She ask. Then how? I (still acting in pain), u make it better lah... Think bybthis time she swe through the act already.. Aiyah, all boys the same... She said...
And i replied not all boys same size.... Hahaha.. Dunno where did that come from.. Seriously just came out of nowhere.. Hahaha
She said.. Sure or not? I took her hand and put over my groin... U feel lah... Hehe.. By now no need act liao...
Surprisingly.. She didnt resist... She began a slow massage outside my pants... Then now how? What u want me to do?
I said.. Aiyah... This kind of things no need say one... Surely know what to do.. Just go with the flow je.. She smiled and giggled. My chance come liao. I moved forward and kissed her on the lips. My right arm over her neck closing inaking her come closer to me..
Trap liao.. She into it...alowly hwr hands went insidey pants straightaway into my boxera. Damm.. This girl is experienced.. Knows exactly what to do.... There i was making out with her hand inside my pants atroking me... Best!!!!
After a few stroking... Bird bird at attention liao.... I asked her... Cannot be strokes only roght? Hehe giggling. She gave me a wicked smile, slapped my thigh and auto! Auto matic go down on me. Pulled my pants and begin slurping on my bird bird... Oh damm! Damm shiok... Must go liao.. My hands reach into her jacket into her apag top... But difficulties yrying to go underneath the bra.. She stooped, giggled and say.. What u doing? Cannot find the clip lah sayang.... Its in front! She said giggling...
Oh... I say (pretend act stupid).
I seat her back and my face went for her chest. From the sides, attacked her right breasts..heard a soft moan... I knew this is my chance! Must attack and make it happen!
Old 23-07-2018, 11:44 AM
Samster

My left hand went to her pants..slowing rubbing. Then into her pants.. Lacy... I like.
Rub and rub.. So fast wet.. Slide 1 finger in.... Nice... Wet and tight. She steam liao. Her hands not longer stroking my bird bird.. Just gripping it... Soft Moaning and moaning while i kissed her on her neck. Suddenly she looked and me and said... I nak... Means i want..
Haha.. Game set. Looked around, coast all clear... I directed her to suck my dick abit more.. This time she was so into it. Slurping.. Wet sloppy bj.... Decided maybe place too risky to bare it all.. Pulled her behind the bench, pulled down her pants, slide her panties aside.... Alamak.. didn'tbring condom i said... She too high already.. Nevermind, just go aje she said. Against my better judgement, i went it. Damm. So warm and wet. Super wet! A few strokes and she scame. Legs shaking... Hoo hoo.. Damm. This girl. Is sensitive! Doggie her and after she came, flipped her around, make her kneel and blow me.... Aftwr a while, i came in her mouth... There i was with this golden hair monah on her kneels, me holding her hair, pushing my bord bird in and out of her mouth and exploded in her mouth. Whats the best thing u ask??? She SWALLOWED! Wtf....!
Recovered and slowly cleaned ourselves up... Sit back at the bench.. Awkward again.... Hahaa...
But this time she broke the silence, she said.... It was good... She hadn't had sex for a while. In my mind was (bullshit). So i just said... Maybe we can do it again???
She smiled , stood up and led me holding my hand walking to the carpark.....
Old 23-07-2018, 12:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

steady bro

i up your points for your hard work
Old 23-07-2018, 12:19 PM
Samster

So as we reached the car, got in and i started driving... I asked her where to go.. Home? She said so i was like ok.. Cannot be too pushy.. Chat chat while dribing back to bedok area....
Halfway, her hand went to my groin... Masih sakit lagi? (still painful)? She asked.. Sakit in malay got two meaning.. Either pain or horny.. Haha.. I replied.. Sakit or sakit? Double meaning intended. Haha... Broke into giggles... Then i asked her.... U like the taste? ( refering to me cumming inside her mouth and swallowing)
Hmm.. Abit salty she said.. So it wasnt her first time! Slowly get to know more and more aboutvher sexual side.. She is quite experienced in swallowing. Damm lah.. My luck so good should go buy 4d. Tio first prize liao...

I asked her... U nak lagi? (u want somemore)
Maybe........ She replied.. Hahaha...
Drive into her open carpark and walked her to her block. She stayed on 7floor so its like get off at 6 climb up 1 floor. But in the lift, she pressed 11..hmm... We walked out at 11 and went to the end.. So her house is those 2 houses facing each other type with 1 staircase...
As we walked down to 9, she stopped and said, this house no owner already.. Haha... Pulled my pants down and started slurping again on bird bird.. Damm... I have to mention this. Her blowjob is one of the best sloppy blowjob ever.... I head her head and pump in and out of her mouth.. I wanted more but i can feel coming soon liao. Cummed and i held her head to mybbird.... Again swallowed... Not a lot like the earlier round..
She smiled.. Can see that she liked it. Pulled up mybpants, she french kissed me(dunno how to react but i felt like can taste my own cum). She said... Till next time k sayang... And she skipped down to her house... Damm.....
Old 23-07-2018, 12:27 PM
Samster

Meanwhile.. My teacher fb just msg me... Hmm.. Like now lack of interest since A....
Old 23-07-2018, 03:01 PM
Samster

Latest update monday now, teacher(lets just call her J) is at work. Today feelingva bit frisky, wearing knee length tight grey office skirt with... Nothing inside. White blouse and office grey jacket. Total OL look today. She is somewhere in bukit batok near police recreational club(clue) teaching tuition at one of the houses. Private tutor. Unfortunately, this assignment is like a relief duty covering her friend.. Was saying the father of the primary school kid she tutoring is one cheekopek guy... Always barebodied wearing just shorts walking ard the house. Anyways just received her msg, the kid's father is just wearing shorts, bare bodied( not hot bod, just average dad bod. Lets see how things develop... She is not wearing any undies.. Haha

A also justvmsg.. But nothing adventurous yet. Just keep saying she will be free tonite....

Aiyoh.. How to tahan, yesterday 2 rounds tonite again? Cannotlah.. Hahahaha
Old 23-07-2018, 03:22 PM
Samster

Update on J's situation..
J is seated on the dining table tutoring the primary school boy, the kids father is seated on the sofa directly behind the boy and opposite her. Seated legs open bare bodied wearing just shorts. Playing on his hp. From J's view, she noticed a budge on the father's shorts... Haha
Old 23-07-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Next update on J.... House was quite warm... Only have fan. So abit warm with hwr wearing the office jacket. So she decided to take off. Only wearing white blouse but she is wearing a bright pink bra. Might be obvious. Because the kids father now decided to join the dinning table... Suddenly like very interested in the kid's tuition session. J is very uncomfortable now... Hahaha
Old 23-07-2018, 04:16 PM
Samster

Hoho hoho.. Updates again. J's situation.. She msg me saying how uncomfortable she is right now. When the dad is not ugly. Average looking. Curiously inasked her.. What is she not comfortable with? Its the budge she say.. Probably its making her HORNY! Haha.. I asked her that... Aftwr a pause, she replied.... " Maybe...? "
Hahaha bingo

Ok.. So situation now was the boy is given a quiz to try out. So she excused herself to the kitchen to get a drink of water, while in the kitchen, the father followed her, he asked her hows things going, small chat how difficult to earn money nowadays and whether teachers like her earn a lot.. Alot of small chat. At this point, the budge in the fathers shorts was very very obvious she said.. Haha... She was getting aroused. She messaged me.. What to do? I replied.. Play along..the kid is there, i doubt the father would do anything...
So she was on the way back to the dinner table, he purposely stood in her way and she bruahed against his flagpole. Hard she said. To set record straight, ths father is a malay guy. So pretty obvious huh...

So while at the table, the father went back to the room and came back. He sat down now next to her... He asked... How much for an extra session. Apparently he wants to know more about this kid's wducation so he can also play a part in his homework and all.. Damm.. What an excuse??? Lame but logical isnt it?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1