The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 20-05-2005, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
walkingdick is Cool - loads of Potential
Talking Anal action - how to convince a girl

Not many girls enjoy this or they juz consent to please their partners.

I know many bros, like me are dying to try it, or are too embarrassed to ask for it, short of gettin the ger drunk or chloroform her

Here's an article I found on tips to do it correctly, dun zap me hor, I juz like to share this;

Anal sex, when it's being done properly, is the most intense sexual experience a woman can have. The quality and intensity of physical pleasure a woman can feel during anal sex is an amazing thing to witness and to cause. It is a mindblowing and gutwrenching ecstasy.
Unfortunately, many, perhaps most attempts at anal sex are failures, in the sense that the woman isn't able to relax fully, both physically and psychologically, and therefore doesn't enter into the intense-pleasure phase of assfucking.

Use A Good Lubricant. I personally recommend Astroglide. Hell, If I can figure out how to do it, I’ll sell the stuff, it’s that good.* Expensive, but each drop is worth every penny when you’re in the heat of fucking. KY is for doctors, it’s better than nothing, but just barely. Avoid petroleum jelly at all costs, that’s for jackasses who aren’t smart enough to know about astroglide. Anyone using butter should be horsewhipped, it’ll start an infection sure. Saliva, in quantity, is surprisingly good-- it’s very slick, it stays slick, and the source is always nearby. I won’t address it’s medical disadvantages on this page.

Plan Beforehand. The best anal sex should be spontaneous-- and it takes a lot of thought and planning to make it look that way. Think about where you’ll be sodomizing her, and make sure to have lubricant within arms reach, if possible, and perhaps a handkerchief (use something classy) to help clean her up during and after. Make it visually warm, soft, and safe-- velour blankets seem to work very well. And make sure you have 2, 3, or 4 nice pillows, and one should be oversized. You’ll be bending her over that one.

Positioning Her Body. You and she will almost certainly want to start out using a doggy-style position. Resist the urge. While doggy-style is one of the best positions for experienced anal fuckers, it is very hard for a beginning female to hold herself up on her hands and knees and at the same time relax her anal sphincter and abdominal muscles. She will fight the cock needlessly and it will be more painful for her (and take longer for her to relax and get into the pleasure of sodomy). What you need to do is support as much of her body weight as possible, while still keeping her basically in a doggy style position. Bending a girl over a couch or chair, with her knees on the ground, is close to perfect. Put something soft under her knees and she’ll last longer, and if you tell her you thought of it she’ll think you’re oh-so-sweet afterwards. Another position that works is bent over, or rather nearly lying over, a big pile of pillows on the bed. I’m talking big pillows here, like 2ftx4ft, (a small bean bag chair works good). With her body supported so she doesn’t have to use her arm muscles to held her weight, and her hip’s supported at a higher level than her shoulders, she can quickly learn to relax he sphincter and abdominal cavity muscles and let your hefty member into her bottom right to the root.

And, as you know, getting her to relax and accept the full length of your cock into her asshole is the key to her flipping over from the pain-side of anal sex to the pleasure-side. You want her to moan and squeal like a baby with pleasure, don’t you?

2bcontinued
Old 20-05-2005, 05:25 PM
Samster

Re: Anal action - how to convince a girl

There are three stages of entry into the anus and rectum during an assfucking. These are caused by the physical anatomy of your woman's body, in particular the muscular structure of her anus, rectum, sphincters, and colon, and also by the nature of the sensations caused by the huge clusters of sensory nerves which surround the anus and rectum and abdomen.
These stages are:

1. The entry of the head of the cock into the anus, past the first sphincter.
2. The thrust which takes the head & body of the cock past the second sphincter.
3. The plunge past the third sphincter, untill the head of the cock is in the colon.

Presumably you have spent time using your fingers and/or tongue preparing, relaxing, and opening your girl's asshole, or you've been fucking her in the pussy hard enough to put her into that limp-with-pleasure-I'm-surrendering-to-you-totally state.

1. The Head Entry

Getting the head of your cock truly into her anus so that that rim of the head is past the first sphincter muscle is often the hardest part of the experience for a woman. Don't Ram It In! First. of course, apply your lube, and hold your cock against her asshole. Don't be surprised if she jumps because of the coolness of the lube suddenly touching the most sensitive orifice of her body. If this is your first time be prepared to spend time in this phase, holding your cock against her asshole, talking to her to soothe her, telling her to breathe deeply, and getting her used to the feelings in her nether regions. After a few minutes of this, tell her you are going to start going in, tell her to try and relax her asshole for you. (She'll thank you later for warning her and involving her in the process, if not with words, with the quality of her increased trust in you.) Push in and down, firmly, even hard enough to start hurting the tip of your cock, but steadily, no jerking or pulsing. If you are properly positioned, her asshole will fairly suddenly open up and let you in. She is likely to yelp; this entry past the sphincter is very intense, and it can be more a little painful if she has not been able to relax her anxious grip on her sphincter. You must go in far enough so that her sphincter grips you behind the rim of the head of your cock-- if you are not far enough in every time she clenches her asshole she will pop your cock right out. If she does pop you out, gently but firmly, in a no-nonsense kind of a way, reposition your cock and pop back inside of her.

Do not pop the head of your cock in and out. That hurts, and is way scary for a women have anal sex her first time. Do not saw in and out of her asshole. Once you are inside, STOP. Hold still. Hold your babe. Kiss her, stroke her breasts, whisper sweet nothings in her ear, tell her how hot she's making you feel, and get her even more relaxed for stage two.

2. The Half Thrust
The rectum holds itself shut with three bands of muscle lined with one of the smoothest, slipperest, silkiest membranes in the human body. When you have pushed the head of your cock into the anus, usually the head of your cock will be caught between the first ring of muscle and the second (unless you push very hard, or she is very relaxed, or experienced at taking a cock in her ass and intentionally relaxing). The half-thrust moves the head of your cock into the inner part of the rectum, between the second and third ring of muscle. The second ring of muscle seems to be the strongest, and that region is densly packed with nerves, so women experience a particular kind of sharp, tearing pain as that ring of muscle involuntarily supercontracts to prevent this relatively unusual penetration into her body.

Here it is vital that you get her to relax. Distract her, by biting gently on her neck (very effective), strongly rubbing her breasts, fingering her pussy, rubbing her and kissing her. Tell her to take deep breaths, using your best breathy confidant turned-on-male voice, and keep telling her to take deep breaths. Tell her, "I want you to relax your asshole, I want you to feel it relaxing now" -- but don't push. Don't push! Let her trust open her up to you.

It's a very good idea to tell her to move, to tell her to push herself back onto your cock. You'll have to tell her to do it a couple of times, probably, because women aren't so used to being active in those types of sexual situations, but insist she do it, and she will try. This will relax her more than anything else. She will discover it's actually pretty easy to let something the size of a cock into her asshole as long as she doesn't fight it, tighten those sphincter muscles, and cause the sensitive nerves of that silky lining to fire off pain signals. (There are several other things that cause anal pain, incidentally, which we will cover in future issues of anal sex tips.)

When you sense she has relaxed as much as she's likely to in the 5 to 15 minutes she might require for this phase, give her one last hard squeeze or kiss or fingering and push your cock into her rectum. You will feel your cock slide into a new position, about three inches deep, in which you are pretty tightly wrapped, almost held in that position by the muscles of her bottom.

You'll have to decide for yourself wether to warn her before, or as, you are giving her the half-thrust. Some women appreciate it, and some would distinctly prefer you not warn them so they are surprised and stay relaxed-- in my personal experience it's about half and half. You know your own woman as well as anyone, so it's your decision to make. If in doubt, I'd say surprise her, but be ready to explain you thought surprising her would help her stay relaxed and get through the potentially painful parts the quickest, in the same way that it's better to deflower a virgin with a quick thrust.

2bcontinued
Old 20-05-2005, 08:28 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 117 / Power: 20
hellfrezz77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhellfrezz77 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

hey!!! man, very interesting stuff u have there. would really love to know more coz i've been trying but fail all the time, so looking forward to ur next post. thanks man. really appreciate it.
Old 20-05-2005, 09:19 PM
thefirstname

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Thanks, bro. Very nice info. I have upped ur points.
Old 21-05-2005, 09:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1312 / Power: 20
snooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud ofsnooker has much to be proud of

Great post...
Now I'm considering if I should try on my new girl.....
Always wonder how it feels like after watching those actors n actresses do it in the movies..
Old 21-05-2005, 09:28 AM
Samster

Thanks bros SNOOKER, THEFIRSTTIME & HELLFREZZ77

What every norrmal, red-blooded male would LOVE to hear ....When she says[SIZE=7],"Okay, you can put it in my ass...", [/SIZE]
Here's what you need to know to do it right,
make her like it, and get her to ask you to do it again!

Anal Sex Tips # 3Finger-fuck her vagina while you're entering her ass!

One of the best tricks to get your woman to relax and experience her ass-fucking as pleasure is to touch and finger the opening of her pussy, her vagina, and to enter her with your fingers and give her a good old-fashioned finger fucking while you are in the early and sometimes painful part of anal entry. It seems to connect the wires in her head that tell her that this is a sexual experience, and not just a pain in the ass. I'm not talking about rubbing her clitoris, that's another technique, for another issue of anal sex tips. If you try a clit rub with most woman in the early stages of anal entry, they will try hard to stop you, complaining, and pushing your hands away unless "forced" into the clitoral rub. But they will almost always welcome fingers in the pussy, which is an experience of the right type and intensity to 'mellow' the discomfort of anal entry into the inexperienced asshole.

One girl I assfucked told me afterward, "when you were using your fingers on my pussy, you touched that area between my pussy and my, you know (she meant asshole, and was talking about her perineum, that ultrasensitive area between the anus and the vagina), it was like all of a sudden the pain I was feeling turned into a sharp bolt of pleasure. It still hurt after that at times, but it was a different kind of hurt that I kinda liked....". I've since used that trick, of stroking a girls perineum and fingering her pussy while assfucking many times.
Old 21-05-2005, 12:43 PM
Samster

[B]Anal Sex Secret:[/B] Use Your Fingers Lovingly on Her Asshole.
Guys, the key to your girl's asshole is your finger. Warm her up by stroking the cleft of her buttocks, brushing the crinkled, ultrasensitive skin surrounding her anus. Once she has accepted you near her asshole make light exploratory probes into the puckered hole of the anus itself. Touch it dry carefully at first, then wet your finger with a little spit or lubricant. (spit is perfect for this stage in my opinion, and if you have health concerns about saliva to anus contact then maybe you shouldn't be fucking this girl at all in the first place, eh?)
Old 21-05-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

Anal Sex, Safe Sex: With Condoms Use Plenty of Lubricant!
These are the Three Words of successful first-time anal sex: LUBRICANT, LUBRICANT, LUBRICANT! And when following safe sex guidelines and using a condom, using a good lubricant becomes doubly important. Condoms are much less slick than the supersmooth skin of your cock. Unless you want her nursing a chafed asshole for the next three days, grimacing at the thought of further anal friction, smear the entire surface of your latex-sheathed prick with about a teaspoonful of astroglide. Then, after you're in her, freshen the coating of lube with a squirt every minute or two. It will be a bit messy, but she will love you for it.

to be continued
Old 21-05-2005, 02:16 PM
Samster

Be Lovingly Demanding: It relaxes her when you let her know you're in charge!
Sex is always a power game with women, and anal sex is the ultimate surrender of her power to your mastery of her body and the pleasure centers of her brain. If she senses too much uncertainty or weakness or excessive "niceness" she will be honor bound to resist you, to try to talk you out of it or get mad or cry. If you give in to her psychological jiu-jitsu, your dominant male status will be lessened in her eyes. Yet, at the same time, if you hurt her with either physical or emotional clumsiness, she will rightfully trust you less and have a harder time surrendering to you in the future. The secret to success here is psyching yourself into a state of mind that combines loving sensitivity with a rock hard determination that her asshole belongs to you, that you have just as much of a right as a Man to anal sex as to vaginal sex, and that it is her female duty to work with you to learn how to give you the anal sex that you demand as part of the sexual deal between the two of you.
Old 21-05-2005, 02:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

excellent piece of information. up u!~
Old 21-05-2005, 02:47 PM
Samster

Thank you bro Kaiser - I like that song too.....But.....er, is that what you told RuHua?

Here's more info;

Face-to-Face Anal Sex: Advanced Sexual Pleasures.
Anal Sex is already so mindblowing for women that the doggy-style position, which is a bit more impersonal and submissive, is almost always the way to go for the first few times you fuck your girl in the ass. About your third or fourth anal sex session, after erntering her from behind as usual, gently pull out of her and roll her onto her back like this girl. When she realizes that you are going to sodomize her in that position, she may give you some trouble-- tell her that this will actually be easier and feel even better than taking it from behind, and distract her be giving her something to do, like holding her legs spread. Remember, be sweet but firm. Because her body is nearly fully supported in this position, it is easy for her to relax her abdomen to your thrusts. Move with slower, even strokes, to help anchor her trust. Don't be surprised if she starts moaning like you have never heard her moan before after the first 20 or 30 strokes.
Old 21-05-2005, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 175 / Power: 19
kaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samsterkaizer is a Helpful and Caring Samster

ruhua's my wife. l0lx!~ wah tmd pcb, pua sai kang oso got so mani things to learn one sia.. zhun bo!~ im gonna try it wif my gal soon. w0otz!~
Old 21-05-2005, 03:03 PM
Samster

Of course man! From the article, it seems if you do it right, it's damn "chi kek", imagine hearing your Ruhua SQUEAL instead of moan......*shudders*

some girls take more time and patience, but eventually.........you get to conquer the cadbury cave!!!!!!
Old 23-05-2005, 05:13 PM
Samster

All bros feel free to FR your Anal experiences (Of course, with a girl lah) here
Old 24-05-2005, 01:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
AlexFerguson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice info thank bro...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1