The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: most pervert things done?

Mine was giving away my wife's worn bra to some guy i met online. He took back and occasionally video calls me to show me how he smells and plays with it. Got me crazy everytime lol.
Old 31-07-2018, 05:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Mistyboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxrebirth View Post
Mine was giving away my wife's worn bra to some guy i met online. He took back and occasionally video calls me to show me how he smells and plays with it. Got me crazy everytime lol.
That guy probably gets his high showing others how he get high 😝
Old 31-07-2018, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 186 / Power: 6
Maxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMaxrebirth is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistyboy View Post
That guy probably gets his high showing others how he get high 😝
Yeah but for me i dont know why i get super turned on when i see him or imagine other guys playing with my wife's worn bra or panty haha
Old 31-07-2018, 07:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 7
dufined deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Sis Niao's encounter is the best!
Old 03-08-2018, 07:34 PM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 302 / Power: 17
doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!doompack is one of the Best!

I went to my female friend hostel room to sleep, in preparation for an event that night. Later on, she joined me too. I slept on her room-mate bed while she slept on hers.

I could not sleep. So when I think it's safe, I got up from the bed, went over to her side and masturbated in front of her, close to her face while she's still sleeping.

Thank god, she never realise what I have done. Very risky if you ask me now.
Old 03-08-2018, 09:13 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by doompack View Post
I went to my female friend hostel room to sleep, in preparation for an event that night. Later on, she joined me too. I slept on her room-mate bed while she slept on hers.

I could not sleep. So when I think it's safe, I got up from the bed, went over to her side and masturbated in front of her, close to her face while she's still sleeping.

Thank god, she never realise what I have done. Very risky if you ask me now.
So, you are the pervert she was talking about, she said luckily she didn't sleep early
Old 03-08-2018, 10:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 84 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 9
Cheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to allCheesebeast is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by tintobinto View Post
University hostel days were filled with such fun memories, stayed in a double room, me and my room mate got smashed one night at a ktv and smuggled two girls back into our hostel, did it side by side and after that we swapped
Lol bro. I also used to do the same thing. Whenever my roomie wasnt staying in hall (especially during the weekends) i would sneak in some ktv gals or bar hostesses into our room. As our individual beds were too small, whenever i had a threesome, i would push and combine my roomie's bed with mine for more bedspace. Had some of my wildest and craziest bonking sessions with those babes.

Now that i have graduated, wanna take this opportunity to apologize to the current/former occupants of ntu hall 14 if it got too noisy at night 😅
Old 08-08-2018, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
bearmax deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just had a new colleague joined us. Young 25 year old, Chinese girl. Long black hair until her butt, good sized boobs, estimate 36b. Slim waistline with a perky ass. So far it’s been 3 days, and Everyday she’s wearing a 1 piece short dress with heels.

Perfume smells good too, and she uses a scarf to cover herself from the cold. Her scarf is now sitting on the chair next to me. Pretended to drop and pick up my pen and took a Long hard whiff of her scarf. Smells delicious. Thinking if I should bring her scarf to the gents and wank my dick all over it. Comments?
Old 08-08-2018, 08:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 349 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4208 / Power: 17
ilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond reputeilovepantyhose has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearmax View Post
Just had a new colleague joined us. Young 25 year old, Chinese girl. Long black hair until her butt, good sized boobs, estimate 36b. Slim waistline with a perky ass. So far it’s been 3 days, and Everyday she’s wearing a 1 piece short dress with heels.

Perfume smells good too, and she uses a scarf to cover herself from the cold. Her scarf is now sitting on the chair next to me. Pretended to drop and pick up my pen and took a Long hard whiff of her scarf. Smells delicious. Thinking if I should bring her scarf to the gents and wank my dick all over it. Comments?
what colour is her scarf? it's better if the pearl necklace matches it
Old 09-08-2018, 09:01 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 538 / Power: 7
Stud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of lightStud0702 is a glorious beacon of light
Smile Re: most pervert things done?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post
Lol bro. I also used to do the same thing. Whenever my roomie wasnt staying in hall (especially during the weekends) i would sneak in some ktv gals or bar hostesses into our room. As our individual beds were too small, whenever i had a threesome, i would push and combine my roomie's bed with mine for more bedspace. Had some of my wildest and craziest bonking sessions with those babes.

Now that i have graduated, wanna take this opportunity to apologize to the current/former occupants of ntu hall 14 if it got too noisy at night 😅
Hahaha. No wonder. Hall 14 😏😉 all the horny peeps from there including me. Ha!
Old 15-08-2018, 11:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 276 / Power: 20
cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!cgfreak is one of the Best!

I had this PRC intern at our company. Very outright golddigger. Always talking about money. But i have to say, she's pretty cute.

There's one time where she brought her gym clothes and left it over night at the office. I worked late and took the whole gym bag with me home. Jerked off onto her sports bra and gym shorts. Went in very early in the morning and put the gym bag back in her cubicle.

She did not go to gym on that day, or the day after that. or even the week after that. So one friday, I stayed back late again, and took the whole gym bag home again, and returned it on Monday.

That Monday, during lunch, I noticed her gone along with her gym bag. After lunch she came back, with her hair wet ( like just after shower) i went to her and kay kay asked her, "Eh, went to the gym ah?" she replied with a smile "Yes".

too bad... she finished her internship, and left.
Old 16-08-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
adapters deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cheesebeast View Post

Uni hostels always damn happening
Old 16-08-2018, 01:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 16
LoveLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveLee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterLoveLee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Sis niao, hats off to you!
Old 16-08-2018, 02:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 239 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 667 / Power: 11
bebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to beholdbebe69 is a splendid one to behold

don't really know if this is considered perverted but i had sex on my son's bed! when he wasn't home of course! lol
Old 16-08-2018, 02:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1343 / Power: 20
ralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud ofralliart has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by bebe69 View Post
don't really know if this is considered perverted but i had sex on my son's bed! when he wasn't home of course! lol
Hi bebe seems u have moved a notch up

If her panties match her bra when you take her clothes off, it wasn't you who decided to have sex.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1