The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 31-01-2005, 03:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of
Re: Is IRC a dying place to meet FLs and ONS ?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dradonsnake77
I havnt started anything yet!!! :
i recieved a disapproved vote with a FUCK YOU left behind, just check with sam.

he told me it was u.

Sir, i was so sorry, can i buy u a drink and say sorry to you u please??

sincerely,
nirvana
Old 31-01-2005, 03:32 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1281 / Power: 21
nirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud ofnirvana has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbjuiceyumseng
Sadness. Thought u are my friend.
but that dragonsnake is her ex bf.. both are reborn samster. one is -1001.
Old 31-01-2005, 09:21 AM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 916 / Power: 21
jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana
oh.. tat is not me, this pic belong to my buddies, big sexy.
yes, that is him.
realli sibei brutal leh

kena whack once i sheng tian liao
Old 31-01-2005, 09:22 AM
Samster

jackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to beholdjackylee is a splendid one to behold

the more i look the more i

Old 31-01-2005, 11:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 401 / Power: 21
cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana
but that dragonsnake is her ex bf.. both are reborn samster. one is -1001.
No wonder. Dog girl Dog boy.
Girl: No. Never. You not handsome.
Me:.......(feel my hate!! dine in hell !! nbcb!! )
Old 31-01-2005, 11:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Ah seng,

IRC and ICQ have many chio bus.. just need some luck.. but my best hit is ICQ.. met some models in SG!!! from ICQ before... and of course gotten some foreign hits too.. the best hit is a jap gal from japan.. that time she take photo of her masterbating and send it to me from ICQ.. one whole range.. but that time i young lah.. if not confirm marry her.. and i sibeh solid.. that time call international IDD to japan to talk to her.. and have phone sex with her. wah liao eh.. phone bill damn heong.. tats me best catch in ICQ.. JAP GALS... kekekekkekekek so GO!! quick go install ICQ.. ohh if u wan to sian china mei mei.. u have to install OICQ.. good luck.. and dont forget to pass me some lobang..

Old 31-01-2005, 11:59 AM
Samster

cbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercbjuiceyumseng is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry
Ah seng,

IRC and ICQ have many chio bus.. just need some luck.. but my best hit is ICQ.. met some models in SG!!! from ICQ before... and of course gotten some foreign hits too.. the best hit is a jap gal from japan.. that time she take photo of her masterbating and send it to me from ICQ.. one whole range.. but that time i young lah.. if not confirm marry her.. and i sibeh solid.. that time call international IDD to japan to talk to her.. and have phone sex with her. wah liao eh.. phone bill damn heong.. tats me best catch in ICQ.. JAP GALS... kekekekkekekek so GO!! quick go install ICQ.. ohh if u wan to sian china mei mei.. u have to install OICQ.. good luck.. and dont forget to pass me some lobang..

Ya thanks for tips. Will install ICQ asap. You are right about china using QICQ but i think they call it QQ lah. When i go to the internet bars i see the program available and when i asked the locals about internet bars ...they told me it is a place for girls sianing guys one....or kao chai they call it.

Prospect is good.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:24 PM
Samster

lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya thanks for tips. Will install ICQ asap. You are right about china using QICQ but i think they call it QQ lah. When i go to the internet bars i see the program available and when i asked the locals about internet bars ...they told me it is a place for girls sianing guys one....or kao chai they call it.

Prospect is good.
now u know who is ur true brother liao hor.. i goot lobang sure share with u.. oei brudder, ur 1985 still available to drink or not?? so CONFIRM THIS WEDNESDAY HOW??

i post big big this time...
Old 31-01-2005, 12:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
now u know who is ur true brother liao hor.. i goot lobang sure share with u.. oei brudder, ur 1985 still available to drink or not?? so CONFIRM THIS WEDNESDAY HOW??

i post big big this time...
Cannot. All days till CNY cannot as it is boom time for me. Wait tll CNY over bah. I promise.
Old 31-01-2005, 12:44 PM
Samster

Quote:
Cannot. All days till CNY cannot as it is boom time for me. Wait tll CNY over bah. I promise.
ok loh.. pls hide ur 1985 from all those CNY drinks raiders.... I kanna before.. me friends visited my place and raided some of my collections...
Old 31-01-2005, 12:55 PM
Samster

Quote:
ok loh.. pls hide ur 1985 from all those CNY drinks raiders.... I kanna before.. me friends visited my place and raided some of my collections...
All in storeroom....those in kitchen are earlier meriots but also from chateus. New Year come my place? Fanta Orange or Coca-Cola only.
Old 31-01-2005, 01:35 PM
·Ïñ§ØmÑ¡â·

Mentioned: Post(s)
Tagged: Thread(s)
Quoted: Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: / Power: 0

Quote:
LOL, you also kana this kind of thing izit? I used to have a mini bar...now my nini bar still there but drinks keep far , far one ....hahaha
Old 31-01-2005, 09:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
gotabw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hey guys, i been in irc for long long time too. although i agree nowadays is really very hard to get ONS, but i got 1 recently a SP poly gal, 18 year old from biz cos.
nowadays gals r more tao loh. back to the SP gal, in fact i just asked her out for a drink only, but then i propose to go to a hotel instead where we can drink out thru the niz. when she give the ok signal, u know u win half the battle liao. n of cos thru the niz, sex is all the way!!!
in fact i am also lucky that she look abv aver, with slim fig 1.65m, 42kg, 32B.
Old 01-02-2005, 10:14 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotabw
hey guys, i been in irc for long long time too. although i agree nowadays is really very hard to get ONS, but i got 1 recently a SP poly gal, 18 year old from biz cos.
nowadays gals r more tao loh. back to the SP gal, in fact i just asked her out for a drink only, but then i propose to go to a hotel instead where we can drink out thru the niz. when she give the ok signal, u know u win half the battle liao. n of cos thru the niz, sex is all the way!!!
in fact i am also lucky that she look abv aver, with slim fig 1.65m, 42kg, 32B.
brother you how old?
Old 01-02-2005, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 113 / Power: 20
ballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyballzballz deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

kinda feel a little "old" to irc and search for such thrills......
i get the feeling like most gers are in their teens.....
kinda feel weird getting it on with anyone younger than 21....

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1