The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 20-07-2018, 01:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 133 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2598 / Power: 16
ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How many (like me) prefer blue balls than release?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ringo6668 View Post
Hi bro ceeko any newbie lobang from our playground?
Still going to the regular TCM u and I know of. Still good, still value for money, balls still blue. U got anymore? LOL can PM
Old 23-07-2018, 06:49 AM
Samster

Quoted: 82 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 971 / Power: 17
VeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to beholdVeloCityGoo is a splendid one to behold

Temple St - Look for Sensual Massage. Take the mid tier package. Leave the place with your balls bluer than Chelsea. Pricey. The place has been ard for a long time. Touristy price.
Old 23-07-2018, 08:42 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CBDjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So one day, I was on leave. Decided to try out this spa alongside Upper Bukit Timah. Decidedly looks dodgy but, inside got many Tai Tai doing their nails and pedi and what not.

Went in and expected all PRC looking at the humsup uncle face. But I kena a Malaysian Malay.

Went in wear plastic underwear all SOP. Until she started massaging inner thigh lah, balls lah, and accidentally stroke my cock.

After that she said turn over, left 15m

So I turn over and pop golden q. I said ok since price standard only. She did her deed whilst my hand wander.... Amazing ass, not slim waist but still ok. Ass and tits are huge and super supple.

Super nice.
Old 23-07-2018, 10:43 AM
Samster

ceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond reputeceeko has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDjunkie View Post
So one day, I was on leave. Decided to try out this spa alongside Upper Bukit Timah. Decidedly looks dodgy but, inside got many Tai Tai doing their nails and pedi and what not.

Went in and expected all PRC looking at the humsup uncle face. But I kena a Malaysian Malay.

Went in wear plastic underwear all SOP. Until she started massaging inner thigh lah, balls lah, and accidentally stroke my cock.

So I turn over and pop golden q. I said ok since price standard only. She did her deed whilst my hand wander.... Amazing ass, not slim waist but still ok. Ass and tits are huge and super supple.

Super nice.
We don't go for GQs here in this thread, and certainly, to us, there's no "standard rate" for HJ. If it was $50, you got chopped bad.
Old 23-07-2018, 05:12 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
CBDjunkie deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by ceeko View Post
We don't go for GQs here in this thread, and certainly, to us, there's no "standard rate" for HJ. If it was $50, you got chopped bad.
Looks like I got chopped then
Old 24-07-2018, 03:00 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1454 / Power: 0
strikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud ofstrikeback44 has much to be proud of

Anyone Knows if Y allows autoroam with no autoroaming surcharge ?
Old 24-07-2018, 11:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 763 / Power: 20
lam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to beholdlam1673 is a splendid one to behold

Went to a thai massage joints. The good about this joint, if you opt for oil massage, they usually don't bring you the shorts.
Really enjoy the massage on the bare butt. Some teasing were also done during the session. Two particular stroke I love, 1) the ML bend your legs 90 deg and tilt up, massage the thigh and slowing reach to you groin region. Very close but deliberately miss the red spot by new cm. 2) bend your knee up, rest her boob on your knee cap, massage your front and back thigh from knee to groin and knee to butt.
Toward the end, ask GQ want to massage balls or not, usually most Thai ML will accept $20-$30 although they always quote $50 first. The thai style balls massage is really shiok and will end with a release. So $40+$20 tips, bare butt massage by a Thai ML.
However do note that most of the thai ML are aunty
Old 25-07-2018, 10:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1228 / Power: 20
kelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud ofkelvinaili has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by lam1673 View Post
Went to a thai massage joints. The good about this joint, if you opt for oil massage, they usually don't bring you the shorts.
Really enjoy the massage on the bare butt. Some teasing were also done during the session. Two particular stroke I love, 1) the ML bend your legs 90 deg and tilt up, massage the thigh and slowing reach to you groin region. Very close but deliberately miss the red spot by new cm. 2) bend your knee up, rest her boob on your knee cap, massage your front and back thigh from knee to groin and knee to butt.
Toward the end, ask GQ want to massage balls or not, usually most Thai ML will accept $20-$30 although they always quote $50 first. The thai style balls massage is really shiok and will end with a release. So $40+$20 tips, bare butt massage by a Thai ML.
Hi Bro, able to share the contact. Tha ks
Old 25-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 102 / Power: 9
Poiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPoiiiiop deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Bro $40 is entrance ? Plus $20 tips ?

Care to share?
Old 25-07-2018, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
zhot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, can share the contact with me? Tried to PM you but your inbox is full. I enjoyed the last lobang you gave me.

Thank you.
Old 25-07-2018, 12:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 534 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2946 / Power: 7
scuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond reputescuderia88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro, may i know, do you have any such sensual massage but prc type? i dont mind aunty age.
can intro please?
Thank you so much Bro.
Old 25-07-2018, 12:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 14
Grenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGrenouille is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Can share ctc?
Old 25-07-2018, 05:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
xiaouncle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Bro can share ctc?
Old 16-08-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CBDjunkie View Post

Super nice.
This is not teasing what, and "standard price" means u kena chop already
Old 16-08-2018, 10:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by VeloCityGoo View Post
Temple St - Look for Sensual Massage. Take the mid tier package. Leave the place with your balls bluer than Chelsea. Pricey. The place has been ard for a long time. Touristy price.
That one chop u till u mince meat liao...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1