The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2018, 06:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5518 / Power: 20
michael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond reputemichael_368 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Military detective Guo Jia

Quote:
Originally Posted by KnowItAll View Post
like your story very much... very nice read... share more soon please...
Thanks and up you back.

Brothers who up my points please leave behind your nick and latest posting topic for me to return favour !
Old 30-06-2018, 12:21 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1176 / Power: 10
tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

ha ha, DJ.. Sima Yi in real life, is the Han Chinese.
This is just alternate fiction story. Sorry, I don't think much of Dong Zhuo who died after Lu Bu killed him.

Sima Yi was told to work in stable where war horse and special breed horses were all there.
He had to abandon his religious belief and mixed around with Han Chinese workers. He learnt to eat pork and drank wine .
Then Stable Chief arrived to told all stablehand to get ready. as few generals need horses.

Stable Chief told Sima Yi to guide the white horse to one post, reminding him sternly to look after this horse well as this horse belong to 2nd Young Master ,none other than Cao Pi.

Cao Pi arrived , Sima Yi bowed and greeted him as 2nd Young Master.
Cao Pi then get on horse, and rode it alongside with other generals.

Sima Yi looked at Cao Pi with evil eyes. vowed to use him as a tool to exact vegeance.

When Cao Pi arrived at the stable at evening ,Sima Yi took the horse back ..
In stable , Sima Yi used witchcraft on this horse.

Guo Jia began to understand about religion thru interviews of those captured prisoners, and began to ask one prisoner to write in his own languages, insulting Emperor Xian.

He plan to test this fake Emperor to see his reaction.
He went to Emperor with the gift from conquered region, with Xun Yu and Man Chong...
Old 01-07-2018, 04:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 129 / Power: 14
southernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysouthernwind deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Thumbs up Re: Military detective Guo Jia

I truly enjoy reading your story so far . Keep up the good work .
Old 01-07-2018, 04:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
MoonShining deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

TS please continue with your juicy story soon .
Old 01-07-2018, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 9
BlueScaleTuna deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS
Old 02-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

tiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud oftiahborlang has much to be proud of

Guo Jia , Man Chong , and Xun Yu went to the hall, where Ma Ping was sitting , reading reports from bamboo sticks tied together..

Three of them went on knees, bowing ,say" Long live your majesty"

Ma Ping told them to rise.

3 of them stood up.
Ma Ping : my dear courtiers, do you have anything to report?

Guo Jia: Your Majesty, our troops had pacified the rebellious region and extended the territory of Great Han Empire. one citizen of that region had a present for your majesty..''

Guo Jia then summoned attendents to produce a covered present . Eunuch took the present and presented to Ma Ping.

Ma Ping opened the present and looked angry when he saw the present.
Then he looked at Guo Jia angrily. (Guo Jia was pleased that his theory was correct). Man Chong and Xun Yu had seen Ma Ping's reaction
Guo Jia : Your Majesty, do you like the present?

Ma Ping ,appeasing his anger and smiled wryingly "thanks for gift ,I appreciate the gesture..

Guo Jia then asked for permission to leave.
Guo Jia then discussed with Xun Yu and Man Chong, planning to expose him

The written present worded in foreign language " I Knew you are Ma Ping, where is the real emperor?"

Meanwhile, Cao Pi went to the stable .....
Old 02-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Sima Yi brought the horse to Cao Pi, then he bowed, murmuring some words.

When Cao Pi got on the horse, and rode. Suddenly, the horse went berserk and galloping wildly. Then Cao Pi fell off the horse,and was injured..
Sima Yi went over, help him up, cleaning him, wiping off blood with his cloth and apologies to him, then murmuring some words.
Horse suddenly became tame but Cao Pi lose his moods and headed back to his manor.
Sima Yi then went to forested area, set up altared, lighting up candle and utter some words.

Late at night, Cao Pi was under spell, walked towards the forested area and met Sima Yi.
Cao Pi knee and bowed towards Sima Yi's feet and Sima Yi commanded" address me as Master""

Cao Pi : Master.

Sima Yi: good ! tomorrow , summon me to your manor and appoint me as your advisor. I should make sure you succeed Cao Mengde as King of Wei, no...you should be Emperor and I should be Grand Chancellor.

Cao Pi: thank you, master.
Sima Yi: now go back and sleep..
Cao Pi then went on kneel and towkowed before walking like zombie to his own manor..

Ma Ping lost sleep as Guo Jia already knew his identify.. He confided in Empress Fu Shou. Empress was worried and planned to see Dong Cheng to see what he would do..

(next scene will be- Cao Pi raped Empress Fu; Sima Yi seduced one of Cao PI's maid and she became his wife , bore two twin son- Sima Shi and Sima Zhao...)

Yea, I knew my tales was getting wierder and weirder..
Old 02-07-2018, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Mbappe deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates bro, more please
Old 03-07-2018, 08:12 AM
Samster

Dong Cheng, Consort Dong, and Empress was discussing among themselves on what to do with Guo Jia.
Dong Cheng was surprised that Guo Jia was accurate , not only in gambling, forecasting weather, military strategy, and also detective work. He wanted to start rebellion to restore Han Dynasty rule over the Central Plains, elimate Cao Cao's force. He asked Ma Ping to bite his finger and write edict in blood ,saying how he suffered under Cao Mengde and encouraged generals to raise troops to quell rebellion and kill Cao Mengde.

Ma Ping did so and he wrote on large clothes torn of his yellow robe . when he finish writing, he chop Imperial Seal after smearing the seal with his own blood.
Dong Cheng kept the cloth and decide to go on sedan chair. He was body searched by colonel under Cao Ren. When found nothing, he was allowed to go on.

At the frontier town, with population of 30,000. 10,000 were fit for battle..
Town Mayor was Yang Xiu.
Dong Cheng met Yang Xiu who upon knowing who he was, asked all soldiers to kneel down and towkow ,addressing former as State Uncle. (Guo Jiu)
Dong Cheng then took out Imperial Edict and read it loud.
Yang Xiu then shout ''long live Your Majesty", followed by others.
Yang Xiu seized this opportunity to advance his career and become one of the minister in Imperial court.
Dong Cheng then move to another town to do the same thing..

Guo Zhao (Sima Yi's childhood neighbour) was a slave girl from same region as Sima Yi, assigned to work in Cao Pi's manor.

Guo Zhao was in love with Cao Pi because he was handsome .

Next morning, Cao Pi went to the stable to greet Sima Yi as Master , took him to his manor. Guo Zhao was pleased to see Sima Yi.
She address him as Yi-ge.
Sima Yi asked her to meet him in forest. Guo Zhao express doubt on whether she can leave the manor as she was slave.
Sima Yi assured that her status would be greatly elevated after one night.
Just follow his advice..

(Guo Zhao was actually Empress Guo in real history..)
Some of you fantasised Sima Yi as socerer.
In one Three Kingdoms games, there is a card of Sima Yi with fiery eyes with reddish eyeballs holding devilish looking fan)

Last edited by tiahborlang; 03-07-2018 at 08:38 AM.
Old 04-07-2018, 08:13 AM
Samster

Guo Zhao sneaked out of manor to go to forested area as instructed by Sima Yi.

She saw him seated in front of altar, she was wondering what he up to..

He opened his eyes and saw Guo Zhao.
He pointed to gesture that she be seated in that spot.

Guo Zhao: Yi-ge, what are you up to?

Sima Yi: just be quiet and I would give you present..

He then went in trance and mumbling some words.

Guo Zhao felt so cold and she look around whether he was summoning demons..

some times later, Cao Pi arrived in a trancelike state.

Guo Zhao was shocked and stood up immediately, shouting " Second Young Master'' (eldest young master was late Cao Ang, Cao Pi was 2nd, Cao zhang -3rd, Cao Zhi- 4th, Cao Chong -5th)

Sima Yi opened his eyes and said '' boy-boy, you are here..''
Guo Zhao was shocked to hear Sima Yi addressing Cao Pi as boy boy.

Cao Pi kneeled before Sima Yi , addressing him as Master.

Sima Yi looked at Guo Zhao,beckoning her to come here .
Sima Yi pointed at Guo Zhao and told Cao Pi to address her as Mistress.
Cao Pi then kneeled down and towkow three times to Guo Zhao.
Guo Zhao was shocked.

Sima Yi looked at Guo Zhao, saying she can command him and he would obeyed without questions.
Guo Zhao was shocked again ,suddenly she was overcome by inner desire..

Continued later... sexy OL sat in front of me, drinking starbucks coffee..
Old 05-07-2018, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 148 / Power: 15
hiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhiall1 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Nice story! Continue!
Old 05-07-2018, 07:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 8844 / Power: 16
Cash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond reputeCash8877 has a reputation beyond repute

really nice story, enjoy reading it. keep on sharing TS.
Old 05-07-2018, 08:15 AM
Samster

Guo Zhao , looking at Sima Yi: Yi-ge, can I take him to bed?"
Sima Yi, with the devilish smile,: yes, you can .

Guo Zhao then looked at Cao Pi: can you take me to your room?

Cao Pi: yes, mistress

he stretched out his hand and she held his hand.

He walked to his manor.

Inside the room, Guo zhao asked Cao Pi to undress himself.

He stripped without questions.

Guo zhao looked at naked 2nd young master of powerful Cao clan, she was thrilled to realise that her status would be elevated.

She later walked towards Cao Pi ,and frenched him, rubbing his testics, then stroke his penis..
she stripped naked and asked him to lick her nipples.
he did so..

Then she went downwards to suck his penis, and blowing him.
Cao Pi then held her arms and guide her up
she lied down on bed, and he spread her legs wide, and licking her clitoris.
She moaned with happiness as she thought she would be mistress of Cao clan which controlled Emperor, she wanted to be power behind Cao, and Liu, together with Sima Yi.

Cao Pi then fucked her in missionary, then she do cowgirl..

Till he cummed after doing doggie.

Both of them felt asleep but she woke early to get dressed and went out.
she was ordered around by steward but she don't mind as she would one day be the most powerful woman in state.

Dong Cheng returned to palace, reporting to Empress Fu that he had gathered support.

Empress Fu and Consort Dong were pleased that Dong Cheng had trying to restore Han House. Ma Ping doubted whether generals would support him if he was exposed.
Empress Fu assured him that Guo Jia would be priority target when rebellion started.

Cao Cao planned to attack Yuan Zhao, Guo Jia felt that time was not ripe as weather was not in favour.
Cao Pi then asked Sima Yi, who then told him that time was ripe in 2 days time.
Cao Cao then look at Sima Yi, whose eyeballs changed to that wolf eye balls. ..
Old 06-07-2018, 07:56 AM
Samster

Cao Cao: who are you?

Cao Pi: father, he was my attendant- Sima Yi (style name: Zhongda)

Cao Cao: oh? are you confident of defeating Yuan Zhao?

Sima Yi: yes,
Guo Jia: but time and terrain is not in favour..
Sima Yi: strategy don't need time and terrain, weather....

Cao Cao: okay, you be advisor. you came with me. Feng Xiao (Guo Jia), you stay behind in Xucheng.

Sima Yi bowed , he smiling evilly.

Back at Cao Pi's manor, Sima Yi enter secret room where he sat behind altar, murmuring some words, Cao Pi and Guo Zhao entered and greeted him .

Sima Yi then performed dance in order to communicate with wolf spirit.

After dance, Sima Yi then told Cao Pi that Yuan Zhao would be defeated.

Dong Cheng received report from spies that Cao Cao would be going to fight war with Yuan Zhao..
He decided that it was ripe to rebel and seized Xuchang from Cao Cao.

Dong Cheng summoned all generals and officials whom he contacted while outside..

Yang Xiu felt that emperor was not a good ruler and Cao Cao despite his cruelty,would be better ruler. He was in two minds- one is remain loyal to now weakening Han House or support Cao family in establishing new dynasty..
Yang Xiu was the admirer of Cao Zhi the poet , therefore he decided to switch side.

He went to Secret Police bureau to look for Man Chong.

Guard asked Yang Xiu for the purpose of visiting.

Yang Xiu bowed to the guard in gentlemanly manner, saying: he got something to report to Man Fu Jun (Man Chong's position)

Guard then led him inside and told him to wait while he report to Man Chong.
Man Chong then summoned Yang Xiu..

Yang Xiu then bowed to Man Chong and then told him of the plot by Dong Cheng to rebel
Man Chong praised Yang Xiu and told him that he would recommend latter to Cao Cao .

Man Chong then took him to Guo Jia..
Old 06-07-2018, 08:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 50 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7258 / Power: 13
NastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond reputeNastyThaiboy has a reputation beyond repute

I really like this story!

setting up my tent here to wait for more of it.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1