The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 19-07-2018, 11:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
Osmose deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My Teacher FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by OngKeKiang View Post
Will there be any more updates soon ?
Most likely there will be .
Old 20-07-2018, 09:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6645 / Power: 13
madpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond reputemadpig88 has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for sharing this nice story TS, please continue.
Old 20-07-2018, 09:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 448 / Power: 11
hamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterhamsupter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Bro, please continue
Old 20-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 329 / Power: 13
nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

Not live update today.. . More like post action update..

So she called me up earlier at 2.15pm..need to rush off to the east for an appointment. Hmm.. Knowing her, there is always some action in store for me. So i 'commanded' her, no bra later.. She can bring it but for me, no bra and top. Just her normal white jacket. Haha... After much persuasion, she said she will remove in the car.

So met her up at her place, she hopped on wearing her white jacket and long silky brown skirt. I drove immediately into the next carpark, mscp. She stunned?? I said cmon she promise no bra and top.. Haha.. She didn't think i would remember. Again after much persuasion, kept saying she is gonna be late, she finally took off her grey spag top and pink bra... Had a quick suck on those yummy nipples. My hands were over her breasts and playing with her pussy outside her skirt. I wanted a wet patch on her skirt. Hahahaa.

She horny liao.... Wet wet wet... Furthermore hit her sensitive part.. Ears and neck... She said... Dont have much time, u got condom? Of course i have. Climbed into back seat, she was HORNY!!!! Pulled down my pants and start sucking hard.. I cannot tahan liao, cd on and began thrusting her.... Ohh.. So wet that it slides in and out ao easy but still maintain thatvtight feeling. She came shortly huggibg gripping me tight.. Damm... Soon i came... Ahh.. Exhausted.. Hahaha. Quickly she was reminded of her appt and rushed me... As she was finding her clothes, i saw at the corner of mscp level got some boys..secondary school boys... Haha.. Dunno how long they were they watching... Hahaha.
Quickly dreased and drove off...
Old 20-07-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!nextmenthol is one of the Best!

I am now keep persuading her to try a threesome... Wish me luck
Old 20-07-2018, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 387 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 902 / Power: 8
sexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to beholdsexcision is a splendid one to behold

Maybe can see ur video on stomp soon hahaha.
Old 20-07-2018, 06:38 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -1 / Power: 0
lonelykelvin is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Thumbs up Re: My Teacher FB

Quote:
Originally Posted by nextmenthol View Post
I am now keep persuading her to try a threesome... Wish me luck
All the best!
What is your next move to get a threesome?
Old 20-07-2018, 06:40 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Not live update today.. . More like post action update..

So she called me up earlier at 2.15pm..need to rush off to the east for an appointment. Hmm.. Knowing her, there is always some action in store for me. So i 'commanded' her, no bra later.. She can bring it but for me, no bra and top. Just her normal white jacket. Haha... After much persuasion, she said she will remove in the car.

So met her up at her place, she hopped on wearing her white jacket and long silky brown skirt. I drove immediately into the next carpark, mscp. She stunned?? I said cmon she promise no bra and top.. Haha.. She didn't think i would remember. Again after much persuasion, kept saying she is gonna be late, she finally took off her grey spag top and pink bra... Had a quick suck on those yummy nipples. My hands were over her breasts and playing with her pussy outside her skirt. I wanted a wet patch on her skirt. Hahahaa.

She horny liao.... Wet wet wet... Furthermore hit her sensitive part.. Ears and neck... She said... Dont have much time, u got condom? Of course i have. Climbed into back seat, she was HORNY!!!! Pulled down my pants and start sucking hard.. I cannot tahan liao, cd on and began thrusting her.... Ohh.. So wet that it slides in and out ao easy but still maintain thatvtight feeling. She came shortly huggibg gripping me tight.. Damm... Soon i came... Ahh.. Exhausted.. Hahaha. Quickly she was reminded of her appt and rushed me... As she was finding her clothes, i saw at the corner of mscp level got some boys..secondary school boys... Haha.. Dunno how long they were they watching... Hahaha.
Quickly dreased and drove off...
Bro, any pictures of her maybe the outlook to let us drool and DIY?
Is she still teaching?
Old 20-07-2018, 06:43 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonelykelvin View Post
Bro, any pictures of her maybe the outlook to let us drool and DIY?
Is she still teaching?
Yes bro... She is... Now teaching tuition at paya lebar. Look out later evening if got luck...
Today long brown skirt(commando bro), white jacket, long hair... Floral big bag
Old 20-07-2018, 07:07 PM
Samster

Justvsaw another hot minah. Simei mrt. Tight jeans, black top with golden hair... Winked at her, she smiled.. Got chanve.. Hahahaha
Old 20-07-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 7
StrokeBeck7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Justvsaw another hot minah. Simei mrt. Tight jeans, black top with golden hair... Winked at her, she smiled.. Got chanve.. Hahahaha
Your target for threesome?
Old 20-07-2018, 07:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 714 / Power: 12
edwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to beholdedwintantan is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
you must be handsome ,, minah killer haha
Old 20-07-2018, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by edwintantan View Post
you must be handsome ,, minah killer haha
Nolah bro.. Normal lah... With minahjust need luck.. Minah so easy bro
Old 20-07-2018, 09:36 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Yes bro... She is... Now teaching tuition at paya lebar. Look out later evening if got luck...
Today long brown skirt(commando bro), white jacket, long hair... Floral big bag
Commando,my favourite but too bad, I'm not at that area.
I just thinking if she can take a pic of her being in commando so you can show us some hot stuff
Old 21-07-2018, 12:27 AM
Samster

Decided not to post any pictures due to bad experiences
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1