The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only]

Notices

The Sammyboy link/Picture exchange Plaza [Restricted - Members only] Verified ADULTS only! If you've seen something on the net that has given you an instant hard on, share it with the rest of us in this section. This section is sponsored by JB Pimp. [Notice : No rape, bestiality, incest, UPSKIRTS!, SNIPES!, underage material (including simulations), depictions of death, or material that infringes copyright laws. Report Infringements to the Moderator]
Please note that none of the images here are stored on the forum server as attachment uploading is disabled. All the images that are displayed are hotlinked from external servers that I have no control over. I am unable to remove images at source as they are NOT on my server. However, I can remove and censor the links to inappropriate material. ADULTS ONLY!

SakuraLIVE Image
Uncensored Japanese Girls ready to chat LIVE!

User Tag List

Old 19-01-2019, 08:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 15
ezzal deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Farissa Syairah Full Vid

Thanks for the 2 vids..
Old 16-05-2019, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Danialharisson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hey bro! I'm looking for the farisss video
.do you have any?
Old 20-05-2019, 10:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 6
angelofmusicx is a Helpful and Caring Samsterangelofmusicx is a Helpful and Caring Samster

hey bros.

not sure if i actually did managed to crack the password. here is the page that i got after inserting said password.

however when i try to extract said files, it gave me another error prompt saying that it is not a complete rar file. maybe the rar file is split into more than 1 when it is being archived, i don't know. would be useful if anyone can advise me if there is another way to bypass this error.

not sure if anyone has gotten this far before.. might try to find a way, or maybe will just have to wait afterall... xP

Old 20-05-2019, 11:26 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 131 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4871 / Power: 12
lalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond reputelalaliang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofmusicx View Post
hey bros.

not sure if i actually did managed to crack the password. here is the page that i got after inserting said password.

however when i try to extract said files, it gave me another error prompt saying that it is not a complete rar file. maybe the rar file is split into more than 1 when it is being archived, i don't know. would be useful if anyone can advise me if there is another way to bypass this error.

not sure if anyone has gotten this far before.. might try to find a way, or maybe will just have to wait afterall... xP

The file name seems likea jap av video..in any case goodluck.. may u find the file u want..
Old 20-06-2019, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
janice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjanice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Any bros to share the cracked secret file?
Old 20-06-2019, 07:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2634 / Power: 6
DrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelofmusicx View Post

Password is wrong. Ppl before message me all type of password to trade, all wrong and decrypt to nonsense files like this. Also update the rar utility version u can use.

If u read the notes Icedpinata left behind this rar password is just outside and dun mean much, inside u need to crack the 256 AES file which no one on the planet can do. Same encryption used by military. Somewhere I note Pinata mention the key is securely generated with a CSPRNG and no KDF to attack, whatever that means.

Icedpinata quote:
Quote:
Locked but keep hold of it.

Depending on the outcome of certain negotiations I'll release the RAR password along with the additional 256 bit AES GCM key that you'll need.

Icedpinata.
Anyone who follow Pinata's escapades can know this is no ordinary fellow and so many rumor surround him. Last year many HWZ ppl laugh he will be caught. But to this day, no one have any clue instead they just remove almost all mention of him. They dun even want to mention he hack HWZ and walk out with the 700K user database, at the time the largest known hack in SG. Even then the blur admin dun realise or admit until Pinata make clowns of them, login in as admin and shit on their heads. The plan is to pretend nothing happen. Just sweep under carpet pap style.

Quote from some other fellows who talk about AES 256 encryption. TLDR anyone who can claim to have crack the AES is 100% scammer.
( Click to show/hide )

https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthem...orce_a_aes256/

The universe itself only existed for 14 billion (1.4e10) years. It would take ~6.7e40 times longer than the age of the universe to exhaust half of the keyspace of a AES-256 key.

The readme.txt left by Pinata in the CNY release. We know the rar file decrypt to a tar file which hold the encrypted aes, if u have anything else then password is wrong.
( Click to show/hide )

Farissa Syairah Binte Sedek
S9242693I
14-11-1992

Known prostitute. Prior Nutrigirl.

The archive covers a hack conducted as a one off Xmas present for SBF 2017. Until this time, although largely an open secret, I've never openly admitted to providing this type of service. It will also be the last. I'm departing from SBF permanently within the next couple of months.

I'm aware of the numerous rumors that circulate about the 'dreaded' Icepinata, especially over at SG HWZ EMDW, but in truth it's largely bullshit. My response is that I don't particularly care. Yes, I am an asshole. Maybe a smart asshole, maybe not, but an asshole nonetheless.

On to Farissa. This girl has caused some heated debate. There are those who worship her while others feel it's a wasted opportunity; that I should have ignored the head of the list and skipped to their choice instead. It wouldn't have mattered. There was no way I was going to avoid disappointing a significant number of bros. Icedpinata Santa only gave out one present this Xmas.

This material covers what was available on her electronic devices/ clouds/ accounts at this time in additional to other undisclosed sources. It certainly doesn't cover all of her content and I made no effort to look for it. One would also normally perform additional interrogations on the recipients of intended materials. I only had the briefest glance at the most likely candidates. The whole hack was conducted in less than two hours, I wasn't about to spend the whole week leading up to Xmas on it.

Farissa has been in the game for a while and in addition to the photos/ videos she herself has made, she's also been sniped multiple times during her client sessions. Some of these she's aware of, others not. Understandably the majority of the owners of these videos, well those who have more than two brain cells, aren't about to freely distribute them in unedited format and thus incriminate themselves.

Now the last paragraph brings me up to a point of contention. Even though I'm no longer affiliated with a certain establishment I still have strong ties to it. To that end I need to adhere to certain obligations. This is not negotiable. Rumors are that I've been ordered by the powers above to censor the leak. This is true. I hate to do but this is going to be a partial leak. Certain material has been removed in it's entirety and destroyed. I can't comment on this any further so don't even ask.

To complicate matters further I have received a set of pleas to censor additional content. I had initially placed all the non-censored hardcore material in the 'hardcore' folder. I have now renamed it to 'secret' and it's locked*. Depending on the outcome of negotiations I may distribute the keys and the method required to unlock it. It will come from me directly and at no charge. No one else has the keys and anyone who claims to, particularly if there is a charge involved, is scamming you. My remit was to throw the girl to the wolves, not the bros involved. There are some claiming a severe risk to losing their sweethearts/ wives/ jobs.

I understand the general lack of moral cohesion and double standards involved but I really don't care. I am an asshole after all.

Regards, Icedpinata. Dec 2017.

* content -> TAR -> AES GCM -> RAR

https://twitter.com/FarissaSyairah
https://farrsyairah.wordpress.com
https://www.instagram.com/farsyairah/
https://www.tumblr.com/blog/farissa92
https://www.facebook.com/farissa.syrah
https://www.facebook.com/farissa.syairah

Old 20-06-2019, 08:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Funkysoul deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I saw someone post in tumblr claiming that he cracked the password and trying to sell the videos. Dunno how true whether he really got it or not.
Old 20-06-2019, 08:15 PM
Samster

DrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond reputeDrLanJiao has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Funkysoul View Post
I saw someone post in tumblr claiming that he cracked the password and trying to sell the videos. Dunno how true whether he really got it or not.
100% bullshit scammer. Ask him how he crack the AES lol. All the governments on the planet would give him millions to show how he can do it. The military use this encryption standard.

I warn u bros, dun get scammed. U cannot crack this folder.

If u have a 1000000000 GPUs in ur computer/s cracking, it would take you 670000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years to crack the AES key.

1000000000 150w GPUs u will need 150 nuclear power plant reactors to supply the power.

The universe is only 13800000000 years old.

The sun will die (and earth long before) in 5000000000 years.

https://www.reddit.com/r/theydidthem...orce_a_aes256/

Last edited by DrLanJiao; 20-06-2019 at 08:59 PM.
Old 21-06-2019, 09:11 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 11
janice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyjanice010101 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrLanJiao View Post
100% bullshit scammer. Ask him how he crack the AES lol. All the governments on the planet would give him millions to show how he can do it. The military use this encryption standard.

I warn u bros, dun get scammed. U cannot crack this folder.

If u have a 1000000000 GPUs in ur computer/s cracking, it would take you 670000000000000000000000000000000000000000 years to crack the AES key.

1000000000 150w GPUs u will need 150 nuclear power plant reactors to supply the power.

The universe is only 13800000000 years old.

The sun will die (and earth long before) in 5000000000 years.

http://<br /> <br /> https://www.r...orce_a_aes256/
Great explanation, will get the set when TS reappears only.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:14 PM
Samster

Dunno if anyone interested in this info but I put up. Dun think it mention anything very new but explanation very nice.

Got from forum who can share local stuff sometimes and some fellow post this on the Icedpinata CNY share. Dun want to mention the forum name otherwise all the cocksucking white knights immediately shit in their pants and go from here to there to report everything.

https://archive.ph/LGB7M

Last edited by DrLanJiao; 16-07-2019 at 02:47 PM.
Old 16-07-2019, 02:47 PM
Samster

Lol some fellow also mention the hidden meaning by Icedpinata with this below picture of the girl. It is from the film Shutter (US version 2008). If u want to know what it can mean but dun want to watch film then click spoiler. If any bro can remember old Icedpinata thread with pictures and puzzles then this is also one puzzle.

( Click to show/hide )

It is from film Shutter US version. I have watch Thai version but I think similar. This girl in photo is Megumi and broken glass can mean she has broken. Megumi was drugged and had nude photos taken and blackmailed. She later commit suicide and return as a ghost to seek revenge.

Jin spooky. When Icedpinata warn about devil can take a bite of humanity and girl will be on conscience he can mean if something happen, if a girl can harm or commit suicide then u can be to blame and can also suffer. Maybe other bros can also know this but I damn blur sometimes, dun realize. I also dun explain properly, if u watch the film then u can feel very sorry for this Megumi.

Last edited by DrLanJiao; 16-07-2019 at 03:07 PM.
Old 16-07-2019, 09:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 559 / Power: 15
Naturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to allNaturalhunter is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by newbalance69 View Post
omg.
can i have the link to the files too pls

Thanks to all the bros who up my Points and hope my Honest FR HELPS!
Thanks for Reading!
Old 17-07-2019, 01:30 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naturalhunter View Post
can i have the link to the files too pls
Read the thread bro. It discuss why no one can have it other than Icedpinata and he has gone.

I copy paste some info again which can explain.

Old 17-08-2019, 12:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 170 / Power: 8
mabr is a Helpful and Caring Samstermabr is a Helpful and Caring Samster
can share farissa videos bro??
Old 17-08-2019, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 72 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 168 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1686 / Power: 16
samyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant futuresamyboys has a brilliant future

still no pw for us to unzip the file?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1