The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 03:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
A must-read article for Married men

http://www.straitstimes.com/lifestyl...ting-my-spouse

He says: "Husbands generally feel neglected when the kids come around."

Mrs Pinto, 44, explains why they make having couple time a priority, saying: "We have to be close first, that's how the children understand what love and marriage is about. They have to see it for themselves."

"We build a strong foundation and it cascades down to the kids. It creates a stable home environment, seeing a loving couple relationship as opposed to quarrelling."

Married for about 18 years, they started to spend more time together about eight years ago, after realising the demands of parenting and work meant they were drifting apart.

Mr Pinto says: "We were always exhausted and our conversations were not deep. The flame wasn't burning as bright."

Mr Pinto adds that it is about investing in what matters. "We invest in insurance, in a home, but do we really invest in our spouses?"
Old 20-02-2018, 05:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A must-read article for Married men

That's not for married men it's women who should read it.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 21-02-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 240 / Power: 9
MoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMoeLanYong is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Insofar as I know, men are the the head of the household. They drive the relationship. Don't agree? Then ask yourself when was the last time you lost an argument with your wife.

But yea, it does not hurt if married women read it too.
Old 23-02-2018, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 9
Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!Chubbie123 is one of the Best!

seriously once the kids come wife totally no time for you one.
but well if need just go out side eat la... just be discreet.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1