The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 28-02-2018, 11:53 AM
Warriors of the Deep

My Reputation: Points: 9649 / Power: 51
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

Practicing ignoring and the situation e.g marriage gets better, Yoda says, work it does not

but lets see, I have ignored. Lets see if the person changes and starts to change taking their own advice, making things more happy with happy thoughts. Physician heal yourself.
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment

Last edited by Shadow_warrior; 28-02-2018 at 09:03 PM.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 28-02-2018, 10:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 149 / Power: 16
Flinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyFlinger2 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: What is going thru your mind when you realise your marriage is no longer salvagab

Sigh..

You know who you are right?

The guy who keeps on harping he has a wonderful marriage at every post, but in reality its the opposite.

You are in denial and thus you have to keep on repeating that you have a wonderful marriage.

It's ok. I understand you have a wonderful marriage.

Sure.

Take Care.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MoeLanYong View Post
You got me bro. I am unreasonable. Hence I have a wonderful marriage. Go talk to that yoda. Reason much he has. Go go, really. Ignore me. Lol.
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Old 07-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 259 / Power: 14
YELLOW is one of the Best!YELLOW is one of the Best!YELLOW is one of the Best!
yup ... she ignored me long enuff to give up too .... then turn ard say i ignore her now .... i aldy left when she treated me the way she did .... 1yr aldy never had a proper conv not even a meal aldy .... becos i ve left .... only physically ard becos of kid .... living day to day jus trying to be happi and stay positive .... treat her as invisible ....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can relate to that bro

tried to cook dinners so she would come back to eat, failed, she still stayed at work, I ate alone. Got tired of having the same pot of congee and soup for days just to finish it before it turns bad

tried to ask her to let me know when she was coming back late, many arguments later, I gave up trying to ask her to communicate

realise that she doesn't know what is happening in my life and doesn't care for that matter, and despite me trying to know about hers, she doesn't share.

Share about my life problems, didn't find the partner I married to listen. In fact most of the time, she's not listening, thinking about her own things or looking at her phone while I share my woes

For years, all day long not even a sms. Its like wake up, she's gone to work, she comes back at 8pm, she takes care of the kid(NOW. Before that she would only come home at 10-11pm) and then she goes to bed. We haven't had a proper conversation in years

Staying together really for the kid. I wanted out and stated my request. But for the child I am really biting the bullet.
Old 08-03-2018, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 674 / Power: 9
larue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to beholdlarue is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by YELLOW View Post
yup ... she ignored me long enuff to give up too .... then turn ard say i ignore her now .... i aldy left when she treated me the way she did .... 1yr aldy never had a proper conv not even a meal aldy .... becos i ve left .... only physically ard becos of kid .... living day to day jus trying to be happi and stay positive .... treat her as invisible ....
Why not just part properly? Your child can see what's happening anyway.
Old 11-03-2018, 04:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow_warrior View Post
I can relate to that bro

Share about my life problems, didn't find the partner I married to listen. In fact most of the time, she's not listening, thinking about her own things or looking at her phone while I share my woes
did u earn enuf to feed your family?
did u spend yr little salary on 4D, prostitutes, hong kee?
Old 17-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sweeteve deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Facing the same issue at home. Please help to find this bastard out, trying to salvage my own marriage.

His contact - 936668xx
Old 26-03-2018, 12:51 AM
Samster

Mikka deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kiss goodbye and not waste each other's time.
Old 31-03-2018, 11:33 AM
Samster

Grexil deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Short pain better than long pain. Just stop the bleed. I think.

regards.
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal