The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 19-02-2018, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 18
oozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyoozeman deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by xman108 View Post
I was also conned before in Shanghai. I was out with a friend looking for thrilled in Shanghai and was approached by a guy and a lady on the road side offering gal service. We tot why not and hence followed them to a shop in a building. We were each lead to a room separately. A gal came in to my room and offered her service. I rejected her as she is not my cup of tea. But she do not want to leave and kept insisting me to stay a while longer. I was frustrated and so decided to force my way out. But soon a group of bouncers rushed in. At this stage, I noticed something not right. The guys insisted that we have to pay RMB$20K each for the room and services. I told them I hv not used the gal service so why should I pay. One of the men stepped out (I guess is their lead) and said that even if I din my Friend did. So $20K is a min to step out of this place. I told them we hv only $3K, they can take it if they want it. A few guys started pushing and punching us. At that time I not sure why I have the guts to go against the group of guys. I told them they want money just take all we have. More than that no way. Of course my action got me more hits. But at the end, they gave up and decided to take the $3K and let us go. I think they also dun want trouble. So guess we r lucky to escape with a number of hits. So warning to you guys... DUN FOLLOW anybody on the street when they offer u such services. A hard lesson learnt. And I think this is not the first time you heard this. A samster in this forum has told a similar story earlier. Unfortunately I met my trouble earlier before I read this. Wtf Loh....
Agree. I had similar experience but I didn’t go to where the girl ask me to go. I knew it was trouble because she followed me to 3 place and still wanted to stay with me even though I said not interested to follow her to her drinking place. In the end I wanted to see how far she would go by saying I am going back to room. She followed. Then we agreed on RMB2k for all night. She agreed and asked to be paid first. I paid she went shower but something told me something not right. I knocked on toilet door, saying please come out and don’t pretend to be showering. I also said I will let her go and give her 1k. She opened door fully dressed, and said she won’t return the money. Bcoz toilet next to main door she half open door and I stepped I. To close it but she was half way out and I pressed door against her. By then I knew no point in causing problem. Lesson learnt and it’s only money. So guys be careful, only go with your local frens, if don’t have frens then I suggest TFK! 😝
Old 21-02-2018, 08:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 14
Bubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyBubumama76 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Anyone has JinJin contact? I used to have her for massage and happy ending in my hotel room last time. Her service was superb, and I need to find her again. If any bro can help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Old 04-03-2018, 11:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 48 / Power: 0
andrewmatthew deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Heading to SH in Apr. Anyone has any contacts or good MPs to share?
Old 06-03-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
imbanerd deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bros. Am in sh now... Any outcall girls or massage outlets to intro? Appreciate it
Old 07-03-2018, 04:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
raiden deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bros in Suzhou? After a 3 months stunt, I am based here now, it be good to know more bros to share experience. We can even cheong or KTV together! If you have any good girls contact, let's exchange or i can also share mine. Please pm me. Cheers!
Old 07-03-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiden View Post
Any bros in Suzhou? After a 3 months stunt, I am based here now, it be good to know more bros to share experience. We can even cheong or KTV together! If you have any good girls contact, let's exchange or i can also share mine. Please pm me. Cheers!
Suzhou can post in this thread...https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=32987&page=175

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 07-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
fattybong2003 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by imbanerd View Post
Hi bros. Am in sh now... Any outcall girls or massage outlets to intro? Appreciate it
Hi I also in SH now. Still trying to find massage. Seem like some of the popular outlets are no longer in operation?
Old 08-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
JustToEnjoy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am going to SH next week. Yes it seems the wind is big, most of the usual joints are closed and price has increased for those who are operating.
Old 09-03-2018, 11:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 43 / Power: 0
flyingbullet deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustToEnjoy View Post
I am going to SH next week. Yes it seems the wind is big, most of the usual joints are closed and price has increased for those who are operating.
Been informed that most joints have stopped offering special services due to the recent clamp down, but will surely start again when the coast is clear.

On a side note, can anyone share any good sports bar to watch EPL? I'm at Chang ning area.
Old 10-03-2018, 03:16 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
roadwarriorgeek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be there too week after next. Will check out my usual joints in the xujiahui area and report back here. It's been almost 3 years since my last visit so not optimistic.

MPs/SPAs aside, also found out my usual hangout for live rock music Malone's bar has also shut down. Anybody know of other places that have live bands, preferably rock? Just looking to have loud music and drinks after a long day at work.
Old 15-03-2018, 07:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 299 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2434 / Power: 12
NiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond reputeNiaoRenn has a reputation beyond repute

Any special massage or spas?
Old 15-03-2018, 10:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 106 / Power: 8
Spawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuySpawn1979 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Hehe, going this Sunday!! Hope I can find something, first time hunting.
Old 20-03-2018, 11:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
helen02 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Seems like quite a few of us sinkies there this coming week

Anyone keen to meet? One of the girly bars or something

Let me know how to contact and I'll reach out.
Old 29-03-2018, 12:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Before going to Shenzhen, I be spending 4 nights in Shanghai. I would expect SHanghai to be expensive to fuck chinese pussies But any Bangkok MP alike to play or what is the best mode to play in SHanghai? I am totally new to playing in CHina!

I staying just at People's Square
Old 04-04-2018, 09:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Sad....looks like no brothers playing at SHanghai... China women actually made very good fuckers....used to love fucking some of the girls available in Singapore, wild, pretty, loud moaners, suck your cock like its the best thing on earth....now China girls in Singapore are all fake and lousy service...was hoping to find some great ones in their home ground... looks like no hope
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1