The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 03-07-2014, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of
Re: A night with a broken hearted model

no problem bro, enjoy yr holiday
Old 05-07-2014, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1005 / Power: 13
boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of

Sorry for the wait bros. let's not waste anymore time. I'll continue...

Part 8(May the odds be ever in your favor)

This is it, I slowly walk up to robin with an erected dick and a unstable heart beat.. I slowly wrap my arms around her waist while admiring the night view.. I felt my broken heart healing subconsiencly while embracing onto a hot chick that many would die for...

Robin blew her final puff from the cigg while turning her head and we frenched... The lips seductively warm my lips while the tongue poisoned my with a touch of poison from the cigg.. I moved my hands around her stomach in motions carefully not to game over so soon, I avoided her breast and her pussy area..

After 30 seconds or so.. She said..

Robin: thank you for tonight.. I don't know when is this last time since I felt this way...
Me: thank you too sexy, let's just enjoy the night and not to worry about the rest of the world shall we?
Robin: May the odds ever be in your favor..

With this, me and robin burst into laughter while I hold her hands and guide her back to the room..

Me: so what have you got for me?
The game goes like this... It involves: ice, alcohol of your choice( vodka was my), shot glasses and poker cards. I have no idea how did robin have everything prepared before hand but everything was present except for ice..

Me: what about the ice? Do you have it?

It was this moment when the door was knocked on..
Room service mdm!!!!!
Robin: can you help me get it? It's ice....
Me: wa so fast... Not bad...
I went to get the door and pick up the backet of ice.. With that.. Let me explain the game.. It's a revise version of chinaman

Poker cards consist of: A,J,Q,K, 2-10

Ace: king card (choose any consequence)
J: tell a truth
Q: she gets to do whatever she wants with me for 5 seconds
K: I get to do whatever I want for 5seconds
2-5: drink a shot, 6-9: hold your breath for 30seconds failure to do so will result in drinking another shot(this one I tell you when you boys drink and hold your breath no joke...your blood pressure somehow rises and your heart beats faster until your face like tomato), 10: go toilet.

With that. We are to divide the poker cards into half while we play the game of stress.. She holds half and I hold half.. We will over turn the cards at the same time and if the number matches, we have to tap on both pile of cards and shout stress... Example: if we overturn the card and BOTH the cards are J, I have to tap on both cards and shout stress.. Then robin will have to tell a truth. Simple as that?

With that robin explained to me while we sat on the floor.. Admiring her body while my dick rises... I couldn't wait to get my hands on the Ace and K... So we started...

1st stress: robin wins, 2! Nb I drink
2nd stress: robin wins, 8! Nb hold my breath
3rd stress: robin wins, 4! Nb I drink
4th stress: I win, 8! Nb robin hold her breath only....

Winning my first stress, I set my mind on focusing on A and K to stress robin so that I can attack her.....

5th stress: I win, J! Robin tells a truth.. I asked where is the wildest outdoor sex robin have done..

Robin: hmmmm well...in japan I guess... I hot spring with my ex bf while admiring the trees and the quiet atmosphere of the night without anyone.. I cowgirl him...
Me: waaaaaaa... Shiok sia!!!! My heart skipped a beat while my dick rises...
Robin: haha well... Let's continue....
Me: still in a shocked and disbelieved look with a half opened mouth and a rising glory...
Robin: faster la!
I wiped my saliva off and bleeding nose(just joking) and continued...

6th stress: robin wins, 10! Nb She go toilet..................... After waiting about a min outside.... She came out... I nosebleed even more...

The 4 queens who had it cumming

A night with a broken hearted model
Old 06-07-2014, 01:15 AM
Samster

boobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud ofboobastic has much to be proud of
Lightbulb Re: A night with a broken hearted model

Part 9( ice ice baby )

She came out from the toilet grabbing both her breast in motions while biting her lower lip and walk towards me... This time.. She sat in front of me while I open up my legs and cuddle her from behind... She smell like sex... With my dick still erecting and now I'm hugging her from the back.. I have no idea how to concentrate.... Feeling naughty.. I grab a ice from the ice bucket and put it in my mouth biting onto the ice half way... I used the ice to trace her back while I slowly remove the back clip of her bra... I unbluckle it, releasing the bra and continue to track up to her neck while robin inhaling.. Her breathing rises as I suck her ear lope with the ice and gently... My finger went up to her boobs while I careless her perky nipples.. Yes C cup with a perky nipples....

With robin still moaning.. I turned robin around while she let her bra slid off her arm and we French while I continue to fondle her nipples... I slowly made my way down to her breast and smelled her sexy nipples and gently circle my tongue around her nipples while I sucked them softly...

Robin: moaning aw god this wasn't suppose to be like that... The.....the game... (Moan)
I kept quiet and continue sucking her tits while I carried her up to the bed... I stripped myself and down my tongue went for her panties..I slowly stripped her panties while I got myself a surprise that she was clean shaven and her pussy smelling like heaven... I circled around her clit while tasting her pussy juice and went back up her clit... It was then robin said,

Robin: urgghhhhh... Please..fuck me now..
Me: cowgirl me like how you cowgirl in japan

With that... I lied down on the bed while robin came on top of me and my dick finally made its way thru the forbidden kingdom... Her warm pussy went up and down and we rided for about 2-3 mins...till it was time and I couldn't control anymore...

Me: i am... I am cumming.....
Robin: wait.. I blow you first

She recovered from her cowgirl position and she went down with lighting speed and I guess I got a best blow job of my life.. Looking at robin and her perky nipples while she blow me...she circle the tip of my mushroom head while she suck and hand job for me at the same time.......

Me: ahhhhhh. ( grabbing her hair )
I ejeculated my load into her mouth and was a satisfied man for the night... Oh ya she swollowed my load by the way,,
Robin: how was it? A cowgirl from japan
Me: awesome........

Robin: It's my turn now yeah?

Old 06-07-2014, 01:26 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 195 / Power: 16
Dino1 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDino1 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Nice updates ts but you keep us hanging...
looking fwd for more updates
Old 06-07-2014, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

More plsss.... more more~~♥♥
Old 06-07-2014, 12:07 PM
Samster

Thanks bro.. Sorry for the wait.. Tmr night I write more! Continue to support!

Old 06-07-2014, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 339 / Power: 15
houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!houses100 is one of the Best!

setting up tent... keep up the good work.
Old 06-07-2014, 08:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 673 / Power: 14
MyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to beholdMyMyMine is a splendid one to behold

Wow TS you so lucky.
Old 08-07-2014, 12:59 AM
Samster

Part 10 (ero ero erotic )

It's time for me to finish things up... I know I have to give robin a hell of a good fuck... I asked robin to lie down with her back facing up while I give her a erotic massage that only I do for my ex gf.. With that, robin position herself on the bed with her back facing me now...

I sat on her butt and slowly but sensuality massage her...
Me: how does that feels....?
Robin: ve....ry... Nice....
I bend down to her neck area and brushed aside her hair while using my tongue, I slowly licked her neck up till her back of the ears and my tongue slowly gliding down her back that cause some shiver movements from her... Den down her anus, I push her butt up like she's gonna receive a doggy.. I licked her anus... Yes. I licked.....her...anus....

Robin: ohhhhhhh fuck ... It's...it's... (Breathing hard) damn good....please don't stop.....

Slurping away her anus hole and causing her to fly up to heaven... I den licked her love hole and her anus together giving her the best lick of her life... I den proceed to kneel on the bed and use my dick to tease her holes...

Robin: please fuck me right now! Please!!!
Me: turn around den

Robin quickly turned like a dog and I hugged her while we changed our position. I did lotus on her...

Robin: urghhhhhhhhhhh

Boy her moaning sound now is louder den PAP rally.. I continued to frenched her and thrusting my hips up and down... After about 30-40 thrust....

Robin: (moaning) awwww fuck...awww fuck..don't stoop... I'm cumming.......
Thrust thrust thrust and thrust....With that... Robin hugged me tight while I feel my dick was cramping up in her pussy and phew.....she jerk jerk jerk and jerk..... I lied down on the bed with my dick still in her... Exhausted.... She bend down and gave me a kiss.....
Robin: thank you for the night..... Muacks
Me: I can die in peace already....
Teasing robin smack me in my chest and got up... She den lit up a cigg and lie down beside me... Priceless.................

Ps: we never used the condom.LOL

Old 08-07-2014, 01:03 AM
Samster

Sorry for late updates... NSF now busy like dog... Must understand ah.. But continue to support me and stay tune for part 11!

Old 08-07-2014, 09:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1107 / Power: 18
andythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud ofandythai has much to be proud of

will wait for you bro
Old 08-07-2014, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 234 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5824 / Power: 20
unsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond reputeunsung80 has a reputation beyond repute

u did not cum in her mouth during rd 2?
Old 08-07-2014, 06:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
cuties deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

nice one,keep it up
Old 08-07-2014, 07:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 518 / Power: 15
alec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of lightalec is a glorious beacon of light

So during round 2, u came in her???? i thought like that no more le. Cont plss
Old 08-07-2014, 07:55 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
xboy90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping!! Good Story Bro!!
Advert Space Available