The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 15-06-2017, 02:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3872 / Power: 13
skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ‘Leaders must be able to take criticism, acknowledge mistakes’: PM Lee

Dispute with PM Lee no ‘private family affair’: Lee Wei Ling

Published: 11:25 AM, June 15, 2017

Updated: 12:10 PM, June 15, 2017

SINGAPORE – The Lee siblings would not have publicised their dispute with Prime Minister Lee Hsien Long over their late father’s house had it been “merely a family affair”, said Dr Lee Wei Ling in her latest Facebook post in the wee hours of Thursday morning (June 15).

In it, she said that PM Lee’s alleged “use of power to abuse his siblings, who could fight back” was the crux of their message. If he could do that, she claimed, there was no telling “what else he could do to ordinary citizens”.

Writing from Scotland, where she is on holiday, Dr Lee said that her lawyer edited that part of the message out.

The note, posted at around 2 am Singapore time, also alleged that PM Lee had sought to “punish” his brother, Mr Lee Hsien Yang, for “blocking what he wants to do with the house”. PM Lee did this, she said, by insisting that his brother donate 50 per cent of the market value of the house – on top of the full market value he paid for it – to charity.

“My father had told us, his children, repeatedly, that being family property, there is no need to donate to charity if Oxley were sold,” she added.

On Wednesday, Dr Lee and Mr Lee Hsien Yang alleged in a six-page statement that they felt “threatened” in trying to fulfil their late father’s wish to demolish their family home at 38 Oxley Road — to the extent that the younger Mr Lee feels he is forced to leave the country.

They also said they have “no confidence” in their brother and “worry for Singapore”. The published statement, Dr Lee said, was carefully vetted by their lawyers and hence not in her own voice.

PM Lee has denied the allegations, adding that his siblings’ statement has hurt their father’s legacy.

“I am very disappointed that my siblings have chosen to issue a statement publicising private family matters. I am deeply saddened by the unfortunate allegations that they have made. Ho Ching and I deny these allegations,” PM Lee said.

continue reading here : http://m.todayonline.com/singapore/d...r-lee-wei-ling

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

rocket_boy is now Zapzaplah aka zaplamparlarzap

warboi

Craz78

Blacklist bros who I up but never return

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 15-06-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

skyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond reputeskyleon has a reputation beyond repute

PM's brother set to leave Singapore

Tham Yuen-C, The Straits Times

Jun 15, 2017 06:00 am

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, the younger brother of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, is making preparations to leave Singapore with his wife, but does not know yet when he will leave and where he will be going.

He told The Straits Times yesterday that it was the only sensible option left for him.

"There are many ways people are made to feel uncomfortable," he added.

"I am a person who spent his life here, who has done public service, contributed in the private sector. This is my home. I would not do this unless I really felt there is a serious issue.

"And I have felt this is not where I can continue to live, the way I have been living in the last two years."

Mr Lee, chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore, was elaborating on a statement that he and his sister, Dr Lee Wei Ling, had issued in the wee hours of yesterday morning.

Facade of 38 Oxley Road, the residence of Minister Mentor Lee Kuan Yew. It was here that the founding members of the People's Action Party (PAP), comprising a small group of trade unionists, teachers, lawyers and journalists discussed setting up a new left-wing party.

They said they felt closely monitored and feared the use of state organs against them.

The situation made Mr Lee feel compelled to leave Singapore "for the foreseeable future", said the statement, which centred on a dispute over the house of their late father, former prime minister Lee Kuan Yew.

But he later told The Straits Times that if PM Lee was no longer in a position of power, "I would reconsider my position".

Following their statement, The Straits Times went to their home at around 10.30am.

Mr Lee had already left for work. His wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern, a top corporate lawyer, was on her way to work. She said they were making preparations to leave Singapore.

The couple, however, have not decided where they would go or when they would leave, Mr Lee told The Straits Times.

He also said his three adult sons, Shengwu, Huanwu and Shaowu, do not live with him any more and would make their own decisions.

Eldest son Shengwu, a junior fellow at the Harvard Society of Fellows, posted the statement on his Facebook page and said: "I generally avoid commenting on Singapore politics, but this is an exception. In the last few years, my immediate family has become increasingly worried about the lack of checks on abuse of power.

"The situation is now such that my parents have made plans to relocate to another country, a painful decision that they have not made lightly."

Mr Lee and Dr Lee are joint executors and trustees of the estate of their late father, and they have pushed for his house at 38, Oxley Road to be demolished, in keeping with his wish as stated in his will.

continue reading here : http://www.tnp.sg/news/singapore/pms...eave-singapore

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 15-06-2017, 02:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 7
Toorak is a Helpful and Caring SamsterToorak is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Which side to believe? I dont trust LHL side n i definately wont be surprise that they have political ambitions for their son.
Old 15-06-2017, 08:08 PM
Samster

PM Lee’s son, Li Hongyi, says he has ‘no interest in politics’

Published: 4:18 PM, June 15, 2017

Updated: 4:45 PM, June 15, 2017

SINGAPORE — Mr Li Hongyi, the second son of Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong, has publicly declared that he has no interest in politics, seemingly refuting a claim made by his aunt and uncle.

“For what it is worth, I really have no interest in politics,” Mr Li, 30, wrote on Thursday (June 15) in a public Facebook post, his first since the death of his grandfather, Mr Lee Kuan Yew, in March 2015.

Mr Li is currently in the civil service, working as a deputy director in the Government Digital Services Group.

His name was thrust into the public spotlight on Wednesday after his aunt and uncle, Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang, alleged, among other things, that PM Lee and his wife Ho Ching harboured political ambitions for Mr Li.

continue reading here : http://www.todayonline.com/singapore...erest-politics

How conveniently .

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 15-06-2017, 08:10 PM
Samster

Lee Hsien Yang and family making preparations to leave Singapore out of fear

By onlinecitizen on June 14, 2017 Current Affairs

Mr Lee Hsien Yang and his family are in the process of leaving the country out of fear that his brother, Lee Hsien Loong who is the current Prime Minister of Singapore will use the state organs against him and his wife.

Children of late Lee Kuan Yew, Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang have earlier issued a public statement in the early morning of Wednesday expressing their non confidence in their brother and their worry about Singapore's future in his hands.

They also mentioned that they felt threatened by PM Lee's misuse of his position and influence over the Singapore government to drive his personal agenda.

"We are concerned that the system has few checks and balances to prevent the abuse of government. We feel big brother omnipresent. We fear the use of the organs of state against us and Hsien Yang’s wife, Suet Fern.” wrote the two in the published statement.

The two also wrote, "We feel hugely uncomfortable and closely monitored in our own country. We do not trust Hsien Loong as a brother or as a leader. We have lost confidence in him."

Late Lee Kuan Yew had served as the founding Prime Minister of Singapore from 1959 to 1990 , passing the baton to former Prime Minister Goh Chok Tong in 1990 with PM Lee succeeding as Prime Minister in December 2004.

PM Lee in his response, wrote that he is deeply saddened by the unfortunate allegations that his siblings have made. He further added that he and his wife deny the allegations made against his family, especially the claim that he has political ambitions for his son, Li Hong Yi.

Straits Times reported that they caught Mr Lee Hsien Yang's wife, Mrs Lee Suet Fern at her home in the morning just before she left for office, and quoted her saying that she and her husband were in the process of preparing to leave the country, however, declined to say when they would be leaving, or where they would be going.

Mr Lee Hsien Yang, chairman of the Civil Aviation Authority of Singapore was also quoted by Financial Times,
"I am not an anti-establishment, opposition figure. I have a long record of public service. It is heart wrenching for me to leave this country. It is not something I would do lightly."

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...e-out-of-fear/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 15-06-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Lee Weiling out of Singapore, calls current PM unsuitable with his misuse of official power

By onlinecitizen on June 15, 2017 Current Affairs

Dr Lee Weiling, daughter of late Lee Kuan Yew has shared that she is out of Singapore at the moment in a Facebook post published in the early morning of Thursday.

Dr Lee Wei Ling and Mr Lee Hsien Yang who are the younger children of Singapore’s founding prime minister, issued a harsh statement on Wednesday morning to criticise their brother, Lee Hsien Loong who is the current Prime Minister of Singapore, saying that they are disturbed by the character, conduct, motives and leadership of PM Lee, and the role of his wife, Ho Ching.

Dr Lee states in her Facebook post that the article that was published by the press only gave the Prime Minister's version of the story, which led to the public thinking that it is merely a family affair.

She wrote, "If it were merely a family affair, we would not have taken it public."

Dr Lee pointed out that the main message of the statement is not about the threat faced by the two sibilings from PM Lee but "if PM can misuse his official power to abuse his siblings who can fight back, what else can he do to ordinary citizens."

However, according to Dr Lee, their lawyer edited that main message out, and as Mr Lee Hsien Yang got most of the bullying, "he could not help but allow his emotion to be expressed in the press statement".

Dr Lee noted that 38 Oxley Road was bought by her parents and it is for them to decide the fate of the property. She wrote that late Lee Kuan Yew have told them that being family property, there is no need to donate to charity if the property on Oxley road was sold.

She then alleged that PM Lee stipulated that as a condition for selling the house to her brother, Mr Lee Hsien Yang, he must also donate 50% of that value to charity in addition to paying him the market value of the house.

Dr Lee then ended her post by stating that PM Lee and his wife are their true colours. "I think these Colours show them unsuitable as PM and most certainly as PM's wife of Singapore."

continue reading here : https://www.theonlinecitizen.com/201...fficial-power/

Ignore list :

rocket_boy is a COWARD

warboi

Craz78

Evetan86
sbftiankon
Wally888
Old 15-06-2017, 08:21 PM
Sawadee Krup :D

My Reputation: Points: 25093 / Power: 63
strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute

Lee family dispute very lame... talk until the sons and grandson all come out as well
Old 16-06-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 165 / Power: 12
ANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterANowhereMan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

LWL and LHY have my full support. But what can we do? Time and time again, they always win.

Many talent have already left our shores. This habitat is not conducive if you are not part of the micro structure. And the only route for that is one that is a slave to society.

Look at how many SMEs out there are thriving? How many more years do we have left before giant corporate turn our citizens into rats in a wheel??

It is very brave of them to do this, but I sense a lot of desperation. Sigh. It is very sad.

Rgds

Believe when none would.
Old 16-06-2017, 10:59 AM

strikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond reputestrikeback4 has a reputation beyond repute
14-year-old arrested for allegedly throwing ofo bicycle from HDB block

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...8?view=DEFAULT

SINGAPORE: A 14-year-old has been arrested for allegedly throwing a rented ofo bicycle from a Housing Board block in Whampoa, the police said on Friday (Jun 16).

The teenager is believed to have been involved in a case of rash act, the Singapore Police Force (SPF) said in a media release.

A video of the incident, which took place at Block 116B Jalan Tenteram, surfaced on video-sharing site Vimeo on Thursday. It was subsequently widely shared online after being posted on discussion platform Reddit.

In the video, a male voice could be heard in the background saying: "This is not my fault, I swear to god", while another male, clad in a black T-shirt, picked up a bicycle with the ofo logo and threw it off the block.

Several reports were made about the incident on Thursday, the police said, and the suspect was arrested on the same day.

A spokesperson for ofo told Channel NewsAsia on Thursday that the bicycle-sharing platform had made a police report.

“The police take a serious view of such dangerous acts that endanger the lives of others and will take swift action against the perpetrators,” SPF said.
Under the law, a person convicted of a rash act faces up to six months’ jail, a fine of up to S$2,500, or both. However, for a minor, the judge may take the facts and circumstances of the case into consideration during sentencing, the police told Channel NewsAsia.

Last edited by strikeback4; 16-06-2017 at 04:12 PM.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:00 AM

Re: 13-year-old arrested for allegedly throwing ofo bicycle from HDB block Read more

Old 16-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 49 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 99 / Power: 11
liverpoolreds88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Chinese saying....If a country leader cannot leads a family, how can he leads a country?

How true....We are being screwed big time locally and internationally.

As much as I dunn like LKY, I do have utmost respect for him and his contribution to SG. As for LHL, I dunn think he is the right person to manage our country.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:12 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
sammyboylover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 13-year-old arrested for allegedly throwing ofo bicycle from HDB block

New things to learn in SBF.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:20 AM
Samster

blackbitch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Dun waste time on family spat.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:23 AM
Samster

newbiesbf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: 13-year-old arrested for allegedly throwing ofo bicycle from HDB block

This case really school holidays.
Old 16-06-2017, 11:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1329 / Power: 14
stardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud ofstardawn has much to be proud of

I guess sometimes it is good to be staying in a 2 room hdb flat and have enough money just to spend on our daily needs .
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1