The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 04-08-2017, 07:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19832 / Power: 28
Apollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond reputeApollo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Group for divorced/sexless marriage/singles

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I had a sexless marriage.
Ex also put on 20kg+ after marriage and 2 kids.
Blamed me for everything, like unrealistic ideals on female beauty.
Scolded me for looking at pretty girls outside.
When we went for my friends' wedding dinners, made inappropriate comments on the brides - out loud! - "Stick insect, go back and eat your celery stick!"
Embarassing me in public.
Reluctantly I started going for FLs.
Wife gave all sorts of excuses - taking care of kids, tired.
Sex was bad - her thighs were 3 times my size, and tummy flabby with stretch marks.
Then she had an affair with a 70 year old man - some men will fuck anything.
And she chased me out, hoping he would marry her.
She got dumped later, and tried to crawl back.
Fuck off!
Finalised divorce.
I'm much happier now.
Fucking FLs, if my preferences are not kosher to others - you would now understand why.....
bro understand your feeling. Seems everywhere woman same

agree you made a smart choice and better life now

Retired. This nick is for takeover now, please pm me if you're keen
Old 04-08-2017, 07:49 PM
Warriors of the Deep

Mentioned: 6 Post(s)
Quoted: 1279 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15151 / Power: 75
Shadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond reputeShadow_warrior has a reputation beyond repute

should just combined the 2 threads

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php...8#post16253788
The Best Way to overcome heart break is in the arms of another. You focus on making money, you get girls, you focus on your body, you get sex, you focus on the girl, you get NOTHING but heartache and disappointment
Old 10-08-2017, 10:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future

Group still active ????????????
Old 12-08-2017, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 15
maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by I Love Boobs View Post
I had a sexless marriage.
Ex also put on 20kg+ after marriage and 2 kids.
Blamed me for everything, like unrealistic ideals on female beauty.
Scolded me for looking at pretty girls outside.
When we went for my friends' wedding dinners, made inappropriate comments on the brides - out loud! - "Stick insect, go back and eat your celery stick!"
Embarassing me in public.
Reluctantly I started going for FLs.
Wife gave all sorts of excuses - taking care of kids, tired.
Sex was bad - her thighs were 3 times my size, and tummy flabby with stretch marks.
Then she had an affair with a 70 year old man - some men will fuck anything.
And she chased me out, hoping he would marry her.
She got dumped later, and tried to crawl back.
Fuck off!
Finalised divorce.
I'm much happier now.
Fucking FLs, if my preferences are not kosher to others - you would now understand why.....
Not totally sexless, but I suspect you meant sexless after kids arrived? This appears to be very common. When wives or lovers become mothers, they often change to a different mode.

Reading your story, I cannot imagine the bad times you lived with her.
Old 12-08-2017, 05:58 PM
Samster

maxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find bettermaxman is a living Saint! - you won't find better

I have said this many times, that sex is rarely, if not never, free. All men will eventually pay for using pussy, especially if the pussy has produced their children for about 20 years as ordered by the courts.

Tougher for ex-spouses to skip paying maintenance

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/tougher-for-ex-spouses-to-skip-paying-maintenance

Part-time clerk S. Chia has been waging a 16-year battle.

Since her divorce in 2001, she has been trying to get her former husband to pay the monthly maintenance of $500 for herself and their two children aged 18 and 20.

Following amendments to the Women's Charter in 2011, a new measure implemented by the authorities gave her extra ammunition: She was able to apply to court to get his employer to pay her directly from his salary. He was then working as a manager.

But he resigned the next month.

So she had to go back to court to apply for yet another enforcement order. He owes her about $10,000 in maintenance arrears.

Her headache underscores the continued challenges that some broken families face in compelling breadwinners to provide financial support, despite more efforts since 2011 to make them do so.

Lawyers say the number of enforcement applications has been gradually falling since 2011, when a host of measures were implemented to tackle the problem.

For example, the courts can direct an employer to pay the defaulter's wages to the person entitled to it, as Ms Chia did.

Divorcees who are remarrying must also make a statutory declaration if they have any maintenance arrears. This is to remind them of their obligations to their former partners and to ensure their new spouses are aware of this.

If the person refuses to make a declaration or if the Registry of Marriages (ROM) suspects he or she is not telling the truth, the ROM will not issue a marriage licence for the couple, said a spokesman for the Ministry of Social and Family Development, under which the ROM comes.

Last edited by maxman; 12-08-2017 at 06:16 PM.
Old 12-08-2017, 06:02 PM
Samster

Yet again, I say that sex is rarely, if not never, free. Around the world, laws are written such that men will be made to pay for the pussies they have used, especially if it has produced their children until they become legal adults (about 20 years).

Credit blacklist effective in getting defaulters to pay up

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapor...ters-to-pay-up

For years, the authorities have been scratching their heads trying to find ways to get deadbeat husbands to pay the maintenance owed to their former wives and children.

And they have found one method that works - putting defaulters on a credit blacklist, making it harder for them to get credit cards and loans such as for housing. Some 80 per cent of the 229 claimants so far on this scheme recovered at least some of the money owed to them.

A credit information and debt recovery firm has collected about $2.5 million on their behalf since the scheme started in 2011, its spokesman told The Straits Times.

A person who is owed maintenance can take the court order to DP's SME Commercial Credit Bureau, which will record the debt and share the information with its more than 800 members, which include banks, retailers and moneylenders.

Being on the blacklist makes it harder for these individuals to obtain loans, said those interviewed.

Last edited by maxman; 12-08-2017 at 06:18 PM.
Old 18-08-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 312 / Power: 12
stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Group still active ????????????
You mean the Wechat group? Yes we have increased by a number of members lately :-)
Old 18-08-2017, 01:20 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1691 / Power: 10
trichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant futuretrichard has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by stonned View Post
You mean the Wechat group? Yes we have increased by a number of members lately :-)
Can add trichard8888
Old 24-08-2017, 12:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tubeboy is Cool - loads of Potential

Add me also..Kel9898
Old 29-08-2017, 01:23 PM
Samster

stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!stonned is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by trichard View Post
Can add trichard8888
Add you on Wechart bro :-)
Old 29-08-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubeboy View Post
Add me also..Kel9898
Add you too bro :-)
Old 29-08-2017, 09:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Love Is Blind

Marriage open your eyes.
Old 30-08-2017, 12:03 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Jeretai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Maybe i shld not come here.

Seeing these threads & i'm about to attach.... (sweats...)
Old 30-08-2017, 12:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 231 / Power: 7
Ihowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterIhowlian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Attach can still detach. But once vow is made...till death do u part. Anyway all the best bro jeretai
Old 01-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2652 / Power: 15
JacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond reputeJacqueMerlin has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxman View Post
I have said this many times, that sex is rarely, if not never, free. All men will eventually pay for using pussy, especially if the pussy has produced their children for about 20 years as ordered by the courts.

Tougher for ex-spouses to skip paying maintenance

http://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/tougher-for-ex-spouses-to-skip-paying-maintenance

Part-time clerk S. Chia has been waging a 16-year battle.

Since her divorce in 2001, she has been trying to get her former husband to pay the monthly maintenance of $500 for herself and their two children aged 18 and 20.

Following amendments to the Women's Charter in 2011, a new measure implemented by the authorities gave her extra ammunition: She was able to apply to court to get his employer to pay her directly from his salary. He was then working as a manager.

But he resigned the next month.

So she had to go back to court to apply for yet another enforcement order. He owes her about $10,000 in maintenance arrears.

Her headache underscores the continued challenges that some broken families face in compelling breadwinners to provide financial support, despite more efforts since 2011 to make them do so.

Lawyers say the number of enforcement applications has been gradually falling since 2011, when a host of measures were implemented to tackle the problem.

For example, the courts can direct an employer to pay the defaulter's wages to the person entitled to it, as Ms Chia did.

Divorcees who are remarrying must also make a statutory declaration if they have any maintenance arrears. This is to remind them of their obligations to their former partners and to ensure their new spouses are aware of this.

If the person refuses to make a declaration or if the Registry of Marriages (ROM) suspects he or she is not telling the truth, the ROM will not issue a marriage licence for the couple, said a spokesman for the Ministry of Social and Family Development, under which the ROM comes.

S Chia has another option.
Walk out of the toxic relationship completely with her head held high. Don't take anything from her ex and save her children from the parental maintenance act in future.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread