The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 11-11-2017, 11:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
insanea deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Advice needed to court office colleague.

I just started working in a company for about a month. Saw is attractive girl in the office. She seems like the shy and timid kind, and i have no idea how to approach her. I dont have her number, no idea if she is attached or not.

I know it will be good if i can just be direct and ask her about it, but i dont intend to let everyone know of my advances. Our office is quite small and there are always other colleagues and supervisors within hearing range.
It things go good or bad, rumours will spread and i prefer not to stand out too much.

Any experienced samsters able to assist on how to court office ladies while being discreet?
Old 11-11-2017, 12:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 135 / Power: 9
Iwilldomybest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwilldomybest deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Advice needed to court office colleague.

Before any advice is given, there's a crude saying of "don't eat where you shit". If you are able to handle anything after if it goes wrong, then you're good to go
Old 11-11-2017, 07:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 194 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 20
singmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant futuresingmarine has a brilliant future

男人不坏、女人不爱。Good guys are always boring and finish last.

Bro, be bold. Just ask her out for meal, movie etc. If she accept, you have a good chance. Else dun waste your time. Look for some other girls.
Old 12-11-2017, 04:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 333 / Power: 15
cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!cleyeo is one of the Best!

Bro TS,

You just joined the company for a month, I think it is too early to ask her out. I believe there is more negative than positive to your image.

Just wait for a bit longer, have a small chat with her. from there on, follow the flow !!
Old 12-11-2017, 09:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
why ask for advice from you own post we would have expected you are the master pick up artist why not just follow your own advice
Thanks for stalking my post. I feel flattered. But as i have previously mentioned, asking someone in a work place has a whole different feel and requires advice from a discreet point of view.
Thanks for pointing it out too. Your post will help other samsters to recognize the difference when approaching girls in the same office.
Old 12-11-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwilldomybest View Post
Before any advice is given, there's a crude saying of "don't eat where you shit". If you are able to handle anything after if it goes wrong, then you're good to go
I understand the rule too. But sometimes, being in the same environment and seeing her everyday just makes my heart flutter. =/
Old 12-11-2017, 09:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post

Bro, be bold. Just ask her out for meal, movie etc. If she accept, you have a good chance. Else dun waste your time. Look for some other girls.
I see, i shall try to ask her during moments where no one else is around.

Quote:
Originally Posted by cleyeo View Post
Bro TS,

You just joined the company for a month, I think it is too early to ask her out. I believe there is more negative than positive to your image.

Just wait for a bit longer, have a small chat with her. from there on, follow the flow !!
Alright bro, your opinion seems valid to combine together with singmarine's advice. I shall wait and see before asking her out next time =)
Old 12-11-2017, 09:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 9
orangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud oforangeproud has much to be proud of

Be part of their lunch group.
From their conversations, discover wat she like n dun.
If sometimes she need to work late, stay late n approach her whether she need ur help.
Build up a gud relationship wif everyone, if u leave a gud impression to her, then look positive.
Old 12-11-2017, 10:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 15
egresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find betteregresnow is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by singmarine View Post

That's half a valid point. I half beg to differ.

Some girls like/love guys who are bold and straight. Others like it subtle/likes shy boys.

Best is to have a good first impression with her, be it at the pantry or lift or some shit. Then you decide if you wanna go direct or indirect.
Old 13-12-2017, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1109 / Power: 12
Siriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud ofSiriusam has much to be proud of

like what someone has said already, don't eat where you shit.

for me personally i will never have any additional relationship with anyone from work. work is work, after working hour, i leave everything behind and go enjoy my life.
Old 14-12-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

[QUOTE]
Quote:
Originally Posted by insanea View Post
I just started working in a company for about a month. Saw is attractive girl in the office. She seems like the shy and timid kind, and i have no idea how to approach her. I dont have her number, no idea if she is attached or not.
for start ask for her wechat or whatsapp
then send her cute cute or funny (no sex) photos to chit chat
judge from there
limpeh will guide u slowly FOC
Old 01-01-2018, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 33 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 973 / Power: 21
watmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to beholdwatmidoin is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
why ask for advice from you own post we would have expected you are the master pick up artist why not just follow your own advice
Very simple. Keyboard warrior spotted

SBF points can redeem free fuck is it? Why are people so obsessed?
Old 05-01-2018, 08:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 146 / Power: 7
Masquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyMasquerader93 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You can’t chase someone if you’re too scared of losing ‘face’/inviting rumors/however you wanna put it. Just my 2 cents.

With that said, I wouldn’t go for someone in my office because of how potentially messy things could get.
Old 25-01-2018, 10:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 713 / Power: 19
Headwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to beholdHeadwindbro is a splendid one to behold

Built up a good sense of humour. Everyone likes humorous people around but of course dont behave like a clown, be intelligent. Research some good lines or tricks to start a conversation thereafter its what in you that will attract her to be with you. 2018 huat ah!
Old 02-02-2018, 10:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 13
bonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbonbong88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

She got boyfriend liao not?? Later have liao no chance liao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1