The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help. This section is sponsored by Yakuza.

Old 01-03-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
Rexsterz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by luke1 View Post
18 chef I have already submitted after they did not reply my email. No reply
No worries bro, when 1 door shuts, another will open, PM me if interested, we might be able to work something out with yr previous experience, as in " web administrator with money lending and debt collection history"

Cheers in NEW 2018

Last edited by Rexsterz; 01-03-2018 at 02:50 PM. Reason: Typo
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Old 19-04-2018, 03:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
labbityeo is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: friends change after my life after behind bars, any advice is much appreciated

Enrol in the skillsfuture
Clicking this will result in you ignoring ALL of this member's posts. Share on Twitter
Don't quote WHOLE POST unnecessarily
Advert Space Available
Fast Goal