The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 29-01-2018, 12:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1428 / Power: 17
old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Bad personal debts

Hi Bros..

Have loaned out some money and having problem getting it back as the debtor keep avoiding me. Amount not really huge but i hate the feeling of people avoiding me.. if he answers my call or message to prolong payment date.. I can accommodate with it but running away is pissing me off.

Question for bros:

1) Get debt collector help? Their typical rates/commission?
2) I have the whatsapp messages of him asking for loan and my transfer record to his bank account... consider legal?
3) Any bros in debt collection industry able to provide some heads up?

Thanks.

To up list: -Empty for now-

Planning to retire from Commercial Sex Scene
Old 31-01-2018, 01:01 PM
Samster

old_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud ofold_yet_horny has much to be proud of
Re: Bad personal debts

Quote:
Originally Posted by funboi View Post
how much.....
15k sgd...

Old 31-01-2018, 04:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 577 / Power: 21
ramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to allramon is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by old_yet_horny View Post
15k sgd...
From debt collector, you need to pay a admin fee and they charge about 20% of the borrowed sum, but they may take their time and this may drag on for a long duration.

Another way is to approach a lawyer and let them advise you if it's still possible to pursue based on the whatsapp messages.

If lawyers say can then they will file with the court for a garnishee order and force the borrower to pay up or try to declare him bankrupt.
Old 01-02-2018, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ramon View Post
From debt collector, you need to pay a admin fee and they charge about 20% of the borrowed sum, but they may take their time and this may drag on for a long duration.

Another way is to approach a lawyer and let them advise you if it's still possible to pursue based on the whatsapp messages.

If lawyers say can then they will file with the court for a garnishee order and force the borrower to pay up or try to declare him bankrupt.
TQ Bro.

Debtor already responded after I told him I will pursue the debt through legal means.

Will expect partial repayment soon.

Old 02-02-2018, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
TQ Bro.

Debtor already responded after I told him I will pursue the debt through legal means.

Brings back some memories. Lends ppl $$$ to please them but we suffer. Chase them for payment, they either bo chap you or scold you for being pushy. KNN. Some people just dunn appreciate.
Old 04-02-2018, 03:03 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 110 / Power: 0
trans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytrans5425 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDemon View Post
Brings back some memories. Lends ppl $$$ to please them but we suffer. Chase them for payment, they either bo chap you or scold you for being pushy. KNN. Some people just dunn appreciate.
How many of you still remember your literature lessons back in junior school? There was one phrase that I learned from one of Shakespeares play and it stayed with me all this time.

"Neither a lender nor a borrower to be"..... I'd rather donate the money to him/her if a friend is genuinely is in financial difficulty. If they choose to return it ....fine. But even if they dont return it.... I will never ask them for it.

But there certain categories of people I will never help. Those that get into financial difficulty from gambling and those that are living a lifestyle beyond their means.
Old 04-02-2018, 04:26 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 14
lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!lagonda is one of the Best!

Quote:
Hi Bros..

Have loaned out some money and having problem getting it back as the debtor keep avoiding me. Amount not really huge but i hate the feeling of people avoiding me.. if he answers my call or message to prolong payment date.. I can accommodate with it but running away is pissing me off.

Question for bros:

1) Get debt collector help? Their typical rates/commission?
2) I have the whatsapp messages of him asking for loan and my transfer record to his bank account... consider legal?
3) Any bros in debt collection industry able to provide some heads up?

Thanks.

hi bro don't believe the debt collectors.they are the biggest scam.will collect on your behalf but won't return.check debt collectors who deafult online.best is legal means but male sure lawyer is recommended and always shop around for a cheap one.
Old 07-02-2018, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Juuni deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

which reminds me this army friend of mine, borrowed him some money after 5 years we ORD'ed, and until now haven't gotten single payment.

I consider it write off, since no point clinging to it, won't get back in the end.
Old 08-02-2018, 04:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 59 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 10
BlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBlueDemon is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by trans5425 View Post
How many of you still remember your literature lessons back in junior school? There was one phrase that I learned from one of Shakespeares play and it stayed with me all this time.

"Neither a lender nor a borrower to be"..... I'd rather donate the money to him/her if a friend is genuinely is in financial difficulty. If they choose to return it ....fine. But even if they dont return it.... I will never ask them for it.

But there certain categories of people I will never help. Those that get into financial difficulty from gambling and those that are living a lifestyle beyond their means.
Fully agreed
Old 11-02-2018, 01:38 PM
Samster (A)

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7309 / Power: 24
MensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond reputeMensPlus has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
15k sgd...
15k, interest free... u will be 1 of the last to get back ur $ if u dun apply pressure on him.

Existing Customers Are Encouraged To Add To Our Friends List
To Be Updated With Private PROMOS & Offers
Old 11-02-2018, 02:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 267 / Power: 13
pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!pushup is one of the Best!

TS so rich ah.. borrow me lol
Old 14-02-2018, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
TQ Bro.

partial payment and the rest work out an instalment plan
Old 17-02-2018, 05:00 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
jameschong1 is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bizsta View Post
partial payment and the rest work out an instalment plan
u confirm stupid!
he pay partial, 1 instalment, then will not pay anymore.
then yr trouble start all over agaiin.
Old 17-02-2018, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 110 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1267 / Power: 22
Bizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud ofBizsta has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by jameschong1 View Post
u confirm stupid!
he pay partial, 1 instalment, then will not pay anymore.
then yr trouble start all over agaiin.
so what do u suggest a better alternative to recover the debt.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1