The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 14-03-2018, 11:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2131 / Power: 8
evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute
Re: A Japanese Story---- The end of the station

After Rei left, Mr Tanaka turned to look at Iroha who shivered in fear and tears rolling down her eyes. She knew what to expect. Mr Tanaka scooped Iroha up and threw her back again onto the mattress, he then tore open her clothes and removed her bra and panties swiftly. He said: You won't be needing your clothes since you will be here!" he chuckled.

With that, he felt horny and hard again and mounted Iroha. After licking her whole body and coating her with saliva, he started his thrusting in missionary position with Iroha squirming and shouting....Meanwhile Kageyama was alone at home, puzzled as to why his wife was not in and no one to prepare dinner. Iroha was still squirming and in pain after Mr Tanaka thrusted and pumped for minutes. Both started sweating again, plus due to the hotness of the dungeon. Many positions were switched in between... missionary, spoon position, cowgirl, doggy, and finally missionary again where Mr Tanaka exerted his whole wet body weight on Iroha and continued pumping furiously. By then, Iroha gave up squirming and was feeling so grossed that his sweat kept dripping on her body. Fluids were all mixed together. After about slightly more than 45 mins, Mr Tanaka finally cummed and he purposely cummed in Iroha's pussy.
Old 14-03-2018, 11:38 PM
Samster

evoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond reputeevoralliart has a reputation beyond repute

But Iroha's ordeal was far from over. Being a pervert and a man with high sex drive (Known to Rei also).... Mr Tanaka was hooked to Iroha's body after the 1st shot. He got up and admired Iroha's sweaty body. Then, an evil plan came to his mind. He decided to use Iroha for a week and forbid her to bathe due to the fact that he enjoyed his manly smell on her. After a week, he decide that he will share Iroha with his right hand man Mr Satoshi; also as a reward for being his trusted loyal assistant all these years.

With this decision, Mr Tanaka mouted Iroha again and whispered in her ear: "Let's have some fun tonight, the night is still young. You are to make me super satisfied" Iroha cried again and begged Mr Tanaka not to rape her. This in turn made Mr Tanaka hard again and began to thrust into Iroha

Licking, kissing her body and thrusting into her.... Mr Tanaka continued. Soon, it was about 2am and both Mr Tanaka and Iroha were asleep in each other arms. Iroha woke up suddenly and quietly, she wore her bra and panties and tried to escape. Unluckily, she was caught by one of Mr Tanaka's guard while leaving the dungeon. All those scuffles woke Mr Tanaka up and that pissed him off. He violently threw Iroha back onto the mattress again and decided to use her again for his sexual craving. Beginning his pervertic act again, he coated Iroha with his saliva and began mounting and pumping her missionary. The ordeal lasted until 7am in the morning with Mr Tanaka cumming in her pussy during every shot. Iroha's pussy was sore by the time Mr Tanaka decided to end and left the dungeon, leaving Iroha alone in a messy state. Meanwhile, a dejected Kageyama woke up the next day and was quite worried that he still didn't see his wife. He gave Rei a call as he is unsure of what to do. Rei rushed down to his house immediately.
Old 15-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Samster

Kageyama was frantic when Rei arrived at his house. Rei 'pretended' to calm him down and suggest him to print out photos of Iroha and paste them on the streets so that passerby can inform them if they happen to see Iroha. But deep down, Rei knew that it is not going to happen as Mr Tanaka had Iroha locked in the suburb which is hours drive from Iroha's house. She is very confident that Iroha won't be found so easily. Rei stayed by Kageyama side and cook meals for him that day.

The day passed quickly; Mr Tanaka came back into the dungeon to visit Iroha. He saw a messy and sweaty Iroha as the dungeon is very hot and stuffy. He got turned on and proceed to smell her body; by then, Iroha had emitted some kind of sweaty body odour due to being forbidden to bathe. Mr Tanaka simply love this smell, he climbed on top of Iroha and continue to smell and caress her. He then went on to smell and lick her armpits. He is very excited at the thought that he can have fun with her later again throughout the night. Too excited that he ejaculated pre-maturely in his pants. Oops! He said and smiled at Iroha.....
Old 15-03-2018, 01:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 12
sayisi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story, support
Old 15-03-2018, 10:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 14
littlerain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylittlerain deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

What a good piece of writing skill and a good plot to go with it .
Old 15-03-2018, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 7
8ya8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Camping here.
Old 15-03-2018, 01:39 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
ahniuu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Pitching tent.
Old 15-03-2018, 02:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 8
nguyenphuc deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story , please continue
Old 15-03-2018, 11:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 7
OneDrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice updates, thanks
Old 16-03-2018, 12:03 AM
Samster

He whispered to Iroha: "It just felt so shiok to cum!"

Iroha shivered in fear. Mr Tanaka then went on to sexually violate Iroha until he felt hard again. He insert his rod into Iroha and after exerting his whole weight on her, he started thrusting in missionary position. As Mr Tanaka pumped her, she felt pain in her still sore pussy. Over the span of next few days, Mr Tanaka have many rounds of sex with Iroha throughout the night, and by then, Iroha has already accustomed to Mr Tanaka fucking pattern... until that she actually squirted and cummed for Mr Tanaka. Mr Tanaka laughed when he saw Iroha squirted and cummed. He has successfully made her his. She felt ashamed with herself that she actually felt that Mr Tanaka sexual skill is much better than Kageyama. She was beginning to enjoy the feeling that Mr Tanaka rod was in her.

More than a week has passed. There is still no news of Iroha. Rei took the opportunity to accompany and comfort the depressed and worried Kageyama. By then, due to more than a week without bathe.... Iroha has already became a wreck, with her hair all over the place, her body stinks of semen, mixture of both of their sweat from the sex. This turns the pervertic Mr Tanaka on even more, he just like the thought that his manly smell was on Iroha. That made him thrust even faster and harder while exerting his weight on her, which resulted in Iroha squirted and cummed again. She was also forced to agree when Mr Tanaka asked her : " You just like the way I have sex with you isn't it? " "My My, Look at you squirt; and I like the way you smell now"

Few days later, Iroha was finally allowed to bathe and clean up because Mr Tanaka decided to share his sex slave with Mr Satoshi. They are going to have a 3P.

Few more parts and I will be ending this story......
Old 16-03-2018, 12:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
KenKra47 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice, camping for more
Old 16-03-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Current scene: Mr Satoshi is pumping Iroha in missionary position. Mr Tanaka has agreed to let Mr Satoshi spend the night with Iroha in the dungeon. Mr Satoshi left the dungeon at 6am, with a satisfied face....Leaving Iroha alone on the mattress, covered in semen and sweat. The same evening, Mr Tanaka was in the dungeon with Mr Satoshi. He intended to share Iroha with his right hand man. Mr Satoshi then lie on top of Iroha and coated her body with saliva.... once he felt hard, he inserted his rod into Iroha and started pumping her missionary. He came after 25 mins, in a sweaty state. Next, Mr Tanaka mounted Iroha and inserted his rod in. This went on and they took turns to have sex with her, taking turns to dump their semen into her pussy. Semen was soon overflowing from her pussy and onto the mattress. Iroha was again in a wreck and sweaty state by the time Mr Tanaka and Mr Satoshi left the dungeon. This went on for few months, with Mr Tanaka and Mr Satoshi taking turns to have sex with Iroha in the dungeon. Iroha was again..... not allowed to bathe, so as to satisfied Mr Tanaka's fetish of having to see her in a wreck in front of him, and also the mixture of their manly smell on Iroha.

Mr Tanaka then decided to make Iroha soley and exclusively his... as he had grown to like Iroha more and more (fond of her) due to her great body and great sex. No more sharing with Mr Satoshi. He continued to have sex with her everyday. Iroha has already accepted her fate that she will never see Kageyama again. These days, she willingly serve and try to please Mr Tanaka sexually; blow his rod, take the initiative to french him etc......

3 years later, Iroha has started becoming a prostitute and work for Mr Tanaka, serving many guys daily in a small hut. Reason being: Mr Tanaka was still fond of her but his new fetish is that he enjoyed seeing Iroha being shared and fucked by many guys. At the end of the day, he will then have sex with Iroha.

Kageyama has since lost and given up hope in finding his wife. He remarried; to Rei due to the fact that Rei has given him support and helped him alot the past 3 years. Recently, Rei was a few months pregnant with his child.

One day.... Kageyama was on his way home from work... (To be continued)
Old 16-03-2018, 01:36 AM
Samster

Will start the next story after I am done with this.....

Had abit of idea what my next story is going to be......
Old 16-03-2018, 10:08 AM
Samster

Bump thread.

I will be ending this story in the next part. Next up: The tragedy of Qing Qing, a PRC lady.
Old 17-03-2018, 11:02 AM
Samster

Continuing this story.... am abt to end this story so that I can proceed to my next story. The Tragedy of Qing Qing

Previously....Kageyama was on the way back from work; he was on the phone with his current wife Rei. After hanging up, he suddenly saw a sign outside a hut ‘Terminal Station’. A man was walking out of the hut looking unkempt( It was a sign that he just finished dressing up). Curious.... he went to try the door. It was unlocked. He went in and got a shocked.

A man was sitting by the counter and out of the corner, lying on the mattress was Iroha...being fucked by a guy. Soon, the guy was done and dressed up, looking very satisfied. Turned out that Kageyama has found Mr Tanaka’s prostitution den. He soon realised and paid the man at the counter in yen... to fuck Iroha. Iroha saw Kageyama and stream of tears flowed from her cheeks. Kageyama felt very hurt that Iroha turned out to be in this state after disappearing for 3 years. He undressed, approached her and gave her a long and big hug. Iroha cried as Kageyama hugged her. She felt dirty and ashamed to face Kageyama anymore. Furthermore, deep down, she knew that Kageyama can only be her customer now. They can’t go back to before already.

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1