The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-09-2016, 12:04 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
DaSmooth is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Re: Jakarta Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by felix148 View Post
I went to King Cross area looking for MTR 2 but couldn't find it.
This is one of the funniest posts I've read. How is it even possible to not be able to find MTR2 if you are in the King Cross area? You can walk from one to the other in 2 minutes.
Old 28-09-2016, 12:17 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wdydx View Post
Bro matong36, I am sharing some perception based on my own experience -

Massage
-My Place
-Delta Spa

Question: 3 sessions includes a hj, like the one in Batam yeah?
There will be GRO give you detailed explanation on each sub item which will appear in your bill, and yes Delta is exactly the same francise in Batam and you can take Myplace as a slightly cheaper Delta

Affordable short time
-Classic hotel
-Hotel Travel

Question: ST 350k/ 3some 550k. The 550k equals per lady or two ladies? Recommended tip is 100k or 200k per lady?
550K is for two ladies (couple month back I was paying 525K, maybe price again upped) and tip is completely up to yourself, normally 50K will be fine unless you really want to express your appreciation.

Spa
-Alexis

Question: Alexis local lady is 1.45m includes 30mins in pool and 1hour fj, are tips mandatory?
As mentioned above, tips are always depending on your mood.

Nightclub/Disco
-Tease
-Club 36

Question: Im trying to understand that both Tease and Club 36 are strip clubs that offer nude dancing with LD concept and specials come at a cost right? Are they also a place to pick up FL?
To my understanding, those dancer are more working lady in the club than freelancer and yes it is using LD/Voucher concept. I might be wrong since I have been to Tease only once with friends

Which hotel/area you recommend for convenience at a budget of less than sgd100 a night?
-Gajah Mada
-Manga Dua
Personally I prefer Manga Dua since I prefer those entertainment in the north Jakarta and SGD 100 per night is already not considered as budget stay

Transport around and from/to airport is always the Blue Bird taxi and they are metered right?
Uber is another option but there is a taxi stand just outside airport exit gate for blue bird. you will not miss it and yes they are using meter. Anyway you can always request that before aboard in rare case.

I will be there around end of October on solo trip, most welcome for bros who like to join/guide me around. Please pm me thank you.
I really hope I can tag with you for Cheonging trip as I have read so many wonderful FRs from you. But I have booked the trip to Korea at that time so looking forward to joining you maybe next time.

I am still considering myself a newbie for Jakarta. Above is just my personal opinion. I believe some seasoned bros may have more insight to share. Cheers!

These are all excellent recommendations.

For a hotel, I think Red Top hotel is a good choice. Its quite close to Hotel Classic.

For taxi, I have been using the GrabCar app. Cheap rates on that. It's the same as Uber basically. You can also use that to have food delivered from almost any restaurant in Jakarta. I pretty much always use GrabCar to go to and from the airport now or anywhere in town that is fairly far. They have a fixed rate based on distance, so if there is bad traffic, you still pay the same. But if you are going to a place close, just grab a taxi.

I wouldn't waste my time at Club 36 or Tease. Club 36 used to be popular because it's the only place in town with Thai dancers. But I don't care anything about whether they are Thai or Indo. It's expensive there and to get a table in a good spot you need to buy a bottle. Malio Club is far better for dancers. If you are staying at Red Top, Hotel Classic has some dancers and many times they are quite nice. You can have sex with them for 1.3 million, but it's not value for money since the other girls are so much cheaper. Then again, the dancers are never value for money anywhere in town.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:17 PM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaSmooth View Post
This is one of the funniest posts I've read. How is it even possible to not be able to find MTR2 if you are in the King Cross area? You can walk from one to the other in 2 minutes.
Why is it funny that a first timer to Jakarta couldn't find the location of a place, even if it was in an adjacent building?

I think it's funner when an expat who couldn't succeed in their own country, moves to a third world country to teach English, and instead of integrating with the local people and society he now lives, ridicules others on various international sex forums meant for tourists to the city he now lives in. That's funny

Last edited by lost99; 28-09-2016 at 03:27 PM.
Old 28-09-2016, 03:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
Why is it funny that a first timer to Jakarta couldn't find the location of a place, even if it was in an adjacent building?

I think it's funner when an expat who couldn't succeed in their own country, moves to a third world country to teach English, and instead of integrating with the local people and society he now lives, ridicules others on various international sex forums meant for tourists to the city he now lives in. That's funny
Sometimes you need a troll/clown to spice up the thread during lull period.
Old 28-09-2016, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

All season hotel at Chinatown area, any reviews on their rooms?
Old 28-09-2016, 06:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 93 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 439 / Power: 13
Setzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find betterSetzer is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mozeng View Post
All season hotel at Chinatown area, any reviews on their rooms?
try hotel websites / tripadvisor
Old 29-09-2016, 04:36 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:

So you are an English teacher? Hopefully you aren't paid in rupiah. I can't say it's my profession, but I did teach English one day in Jakarta almost 20 years ago. One of my ex girlfriend's family owned one of the major secretarial schools in Jakarta. They asked me to come there for a day as a native English speaker. They had a local Indonesian as their English teacher. Unfortunately, he couldn't speak English very well and at the time my bahasa was crap. I think they liked having me since i was young and good looking at the time, but I don't think I helped them learn much English. Back in those days, the girls used to tell me "you handsome same same movie star". For some reason, they never tell me that anymore. Damn shame.

You do realize there is a large community of Expats in Jakarta don't you? Some of us are clever enough to stay around. Just because you can only think of being an English teacher to stay in Asia doesn't mean the rest of us are in that same category.

I do find it shocking that even a newbie could not find MTR2 when it's right behind King Cross. Must not have tried too hard.

On a side note: On the other forum, I'm the one who originally told you where MTR2 and King Cross were, Mr lost99. You are welcome. On here, you have more knowledge than most, but relative to the guys on the other forum, you are still a newbie relatively.

Cheong
Old 29-09-2016, 06:08 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

Quote:
So you are an English teacher? Hopefully you aren't paid in rupiah. I can't say it's my profession, but I did teach English one day in Jakarta almost 20 years ago. One of my ex girlfriend's family owned one of the major secretarial schools in Jakarta. They asked me to come there for a day as a native English speaker. They had a local Indonesian as their English teacher. Unfortunately, he couldn't speak English very well and at the time my bahasa was crap. I think they liked having me since i was young and good looking at the time, but I don't think I helped them learn much English. Back in those days, the girls used to tell me "you handsome same same movie star". For some reason, they never tell me that anymore. Damn shame.

You do realize there is a large community of Expats in Jakarta don't you? Some of us are clever enough to stay around. Just because you can only think of being an English teacher to stay in Asia doesn't mean the rest of us are in that same category.
If i was an English teacher in Indo, you think I could afford to play in places like Malio and Alexis, places where YOU complain about the high prices, as you instead goto budget places like Classic and MTR which better suit your financial means? and you consider yourself 'clever'?

Personally, for an expat who couldn't make it back home, living in Jakarta for 20 years, who takes Grabtaxi in his own town because he can't afford a car, and seeks validation from 'tourists' on foreign sex sites (and not just this one) wishing to visit his city, instead of integrating with the Indonesian community in the local language..... the last thing i would call him is 'clever'.

PS. I don't live in Indonesia. I make a very successful living in my home country and didn't need to run away because i couldn't cut it. Just like everyone else here i am a foreigner/tourist to Indonesia who just likes to play there. You are the only 'local' who lurks around here....which is really revealing.....usually that means you are an Agent or a Loser...which one are you? There is no point for me to further argue with someone clearly living in the past, as they are obviously 'outdated'. Good luck fitting in with Indonesian society (on foreign sex forums in English)... at least you think you are 'clever' enough.

Last edited by lost99; 29-09-2016 at 07:54 AM.
Old 29-09-2016, 08:24 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 16
sixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersixnine696900 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Taikok,
Beside that samster, Might I ask a question.... not all expats are English native speaker right???.
My Factory's EXPAT manager is Japanese, Does he qualified to be an English teacher??

cheers.

Last edited by sixnine696900; 29-09-2016 at 02:00 PM.
Old 29-09-2016, 09:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 15
akizer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone has safe wechat massage contacts to share? I'm always working till quite late and don't comfortable in going out that late.
Old 29-09-2016, 01:56 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
My Factory's manager is Japanese, will he qualified to be an English teacher??
Jipun kia when kena overseas posting (especially Bangkok/Jakarta) is like we kena 4D/ToTo big prize.

When they get posted back to Japan they'll express sadness.
You can check with your manager.
Old 29-09-2016, 02:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sixnine696900 View Post
Taikok,
Beside that samster, Might I ask a question.... not all expats are English native speaker right???
My Factory's EXPAT manager is Japanese, Does he qualified to be an English teacher?

cheers.
Lots of Jap expats in JKT. Thats how "Little Tokyo" red-light area survive
Your manager maybe not qualified for English Teacher, but surely more 'clever' than some other lonely Expats lurking around here

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Jipun kia when kena overseas posting (especially Bangkok/Jakarta) is like we kena 4D/ToTo big prize.
When they get posted back to Japan they'll express sadness.
You can check with your manager.
Who would not be sad to be posted back from BKK/JKT while making stronger foreign dollars? I would probably shed a few tear

And for my outburst above at a certain lonely 'clever' Expat, Sorry I had to shew him with away with a bit more force and less manners than i would like, but don't want him to pollute this thread with his condescending and egotistical attitude. He already pollute and ruin a JKT thread in another website and came here because he is unwanted there. Whatever 20 year old outdated knowledge he has is not worth it. Feel free to zap away this clown if need be, unless you wanna keep hearing stories of how great his life was 20 years ago. Remind me of Ah Beng telling story in Kopitiam
Old 29-09-2016, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1078 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 32
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Who qualify to teach English in Asia?

Teaching English Abroad: Are You Qualified?
https://www.gooverseas.com/blog/teac...d-requirements

Teaching English in Asia don't make good money.

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 29-09-2016, 02:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
felix148 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Bro, it was my first time there. Besides that, I was a bit worried to walk alone in that area as it looks a bit dark and some guys hanging around all over the place. I was the only foreigner walking alone at that time. But I still managed to.find MTR 2 before grabbing a taxi to hotel and yesterday I went to MTR 2 and had some good time there.
Old 29-09-2016, 02:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Remind me of Ah Beng telling story in Kopitiam
Just so happen yesterday chatted with an Ah Beng not related to forum.

He was telling me he also trade stocks on the side but don't dare to enter the market now.
Their stories really WTF.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread