The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 22-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 127 / Power: 15
Oopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
An unforgettable affair...

Finally I found a place to unleash my bottled up feeling. A secret that is buried deep in my heart…

As I’m not a seasoned writer, in fact, this is the 1st time I’m posting a story. I will have great difficulty in narrating the ‘steamy’ scenes thus I will copy some of the scenes’ description posted here and there when they fit. Hope bros & sis do not mind me copying some of your descriptions to make the story more interesting. However, the incident is authentic.

Beginning

This incident happened more than 10 years ago when I was into my 6th years of marriage…

At that time, both my husband and I were busy building our careers. We have a 5 years old son who was taken care with the help of my mum-in-law.

Ring… I picked up my handphone.
Me: Hello, Lynn speaking.
Caller: Hello, Lynn? This is Ben from ABC company. I got your contact number from customer, XXX.
Me: Oh, hi! How can I help you?
Ben: Actually my company is looking for an experienced sales person and you are recommended by XXX. Would you be interested to attend an interview with my boss on 20 Mar’97 at 11am?

ABC company was quite an established firm. I was speechless for a moment since it was the 1st time I was being so called ‘headhunted’ then.

Me: Erm… thank you for calling. I’m flattered. Yes, I’m interested to meet up with your boss for further discussion.
Ben: Ok, so confirm the interview on 20 Mar’07 at 11am. Address is ……. See you.
Me: Thanks, see you!

On the interview day, I arrived 10 mins earlier and asked for Ben at the reception. After waited for about 20 mins, Ben came out and apologized saying that he was held up in a meeting. Besides Ben, stood a tall and handsome guy. Ben introduced him as Shin, Sales director, Ben's boss. By the way, Shin was an expatriate, 36, married with 2 kids. After exchanging greetings, Shin said that he made a reservation at XXX restaurant for our lunch discussion. As I was not familiar with the location of the restaurant, he asked me to take his car and leave my car at his office carpark.

During the lunch discussion, Shin was very friendly and easy to talk to even though English is not his main language. He explained the responsibilities and expectations of the sales person he was looking for. We chatted a bit about ourselves too. Overall we had an enjoyable lunch. At the end of lunch, he offered me the job with 30% increased in the salary package compared to my current job. I was apprehensive and overjoyed at the same time. He did not press me for immediate reply, instead allowed me to consider and reply him within 3 days.

I returned back to office, discussed with my close colleague about this job offer. She encouraged me to grab this opportunity. So on the same day evening, I called Shin to accept his job offer and set on the start date which was a month later. The appointment letter was signed the next day and I tendered my resignation with a month notice.

You may be wondering why my husband was not being consulted over this decision. We were so busy with our careers for the past few years that it was up to a point where we 'neglected' each other in the process. That was the root cause of this affair…
Old 22-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Samster

Oopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyOopsx2010 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: An unforgettable affair...

Just completed the 2nd part.

Continue...

You may be wondering why my husband was not being consulted over this decision. We were so busy with our careers for the past few years that it was up to a point where we neglected each other in the process. That was the root cause of this affair…

New Company

1 month passed quickly with several farewell lunches with bosses and colleagues. And not forgetting treating lunch to my customer, XXX, who recommended me to ABC company.

On the 1st day of reporting to ABC company, Shin was there to welcome me! I was surprised and felt honored as he was in much higher position than me.

He showed me my desk (office layout was open concept type). My desk was placed directly in front with 10m away from his desk. Shin has full view of all the staff from his desk's location. I was rather disappointed at the office layout with little privacy.

Though ABC was an established company, its Sales office was set up only few years ago. It had 8 staff in total including Shin.

Mine was a regional business development role covering certain local and SE Asia customers.

Though it was a small Sales office, I quickly discovered that office politics was not spared here. The local staff knew that I was ‘headhunted’ to join them, so I could feel their not so obvious hostility. I actually regretted changing jobs without deeper considerations at that point of time. Amidst of all these, Shin was always there to guide and support me. Introducing me to the right/key persons in various departments which helped to cut short my learning curve.

When I was into the 2nd month of my job, he arranged a 2 weeks orientation trip for me to visit head office in Korea & regional head office in Hong Kong with him. I was kinda of anxious and fearful about the trip…

I have good impression of Shin, being good looking, kind, caring and good at his work. But I was afraid to get any closer with him for the fear of developing special feeling for each other. I also noticed that he seemed to look at me in a funny way. Sometimes I could feel his intense stare behind me! I could sense his liking for me. Being emotionally ‘neglected’ by husband, I was too in great danger of falling for Shin with his continued care and concern…

*Bros & Sis, please give your valuable comment on my postings so that I can improve on my writing style. Thanks!*
Old 22-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
rayalpha deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice beginning... Pitching tent here for more..
Old 22-02-2010, 06:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
silas86 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: An unforgettable affair...

Hmmm, interesting.. office affairs.. More please..
Old 22-02-2010, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
shiokx3 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Interesting to see a story from lady TS, pls continue...
Old 22-02-2010, 10:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 18
owlzzzz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hope to read more from U

nice share
Old 23-02-2010, 08:31 AM
Samster

Urrrr... seems like the story is not well received? Is it due to my writing style?

Btw, why did it take so long for my updates to be posted? After I clicked submit Reply, there was a message about Moderation something... how does it work? How to get out of Moderation?
Old 23-02-2010, 10:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
gugugege deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

very exciting esp reading such a story contributed by a lady samster. sis, u r doing just fine. pls keep it coming. I up u my humble pt as encouragement n appreciation.
Old 23-02-2010, 10:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 458 / Power: 16
Tits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of lightTits & Nipples is a glorious beacon of light

Nice buildup... Pls continue
Old 23-02-2010, 10:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 984 / Power: 19
Punder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to beholdPunder is a splendid one to behold

i will be waiting patiently for the continuation of the story

If you have upz me, you are in the waiting list. FIFO. First in first out ok.
Old 23-02-2010, 11:35 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Plotinus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

A more interesting title : "An unforgettable adulterous affair...". Anyway, please carry on with your story.
Old 23-02-2010, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 16
pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!pluto33 is one of the Best!

Really interesting story line from a lady point of view, it should be an orginal true encounter. Hope there is no fantasy line. Nice, please go on.
Old 23-02-2010, 12:29 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
d3xz deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

well, at least we have something from the other gender..sure be pitching tent here.
Old 23-02-2010, 02:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 119 / Power: 15
HolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHolySh!t deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Good intro...Hunger for more
Old 23-02-2010, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gugugege View Post
very exciting esp reading such a story contributed by a lady samster. sis, u r doing just fine. pls keep it coming. I up u my humble pt as encouragement n appreciation.
Thanks bro gugugege for the encouragement & appreciation! I will do my best to recall the events and update as much as i can remember.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1