The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 19-06-2018, 01:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1285 / Power: 13
littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of
Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Bro you better PM Bro Little Pea

Not so nice to ask him openly for his tits size

LOL. Ded. Actually I didn’t realise when I read it last night. Until u pointed it out
Old 19-06-2018, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlepea10 View Post
LOL. Ded. Actually I didn’t realise when I read it last night. Until u pointed it out
Just kidding bro
Old 20-06-2018, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 21 Post(s)
Quoted: 291 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19694 / Power: 28
owen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond reputeowen10 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
Bro Darge, I think you meant to ask Yumi 1639 tits size, right?

Hope it's a typo from your post.

Anyway, Yumi's tits size is rather big and a bit saggy, but still looks and feels nice.
My estimate is between B to C cup.
Thanks for info bro

My 22nd year of romance with SBF. Semi-retired from chionging scene.

Rep pts:
Pls do not visit the point exchange groups giving the impression you are keen to exchange points but disappear after one post. Or promise to return points but did not do so after months.
Min 5 pts for exchange.
Old 20-06-2018, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darge View Post
Oopsie! My bad bro...
No worries. In fact, you provided some much needed laughs unintentionally.

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Thanks for info bro
Pleasure to have shared.
Old 21-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 184 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
elvin9965 is Cool - loads of Potential

Yumi boobs just b cup. Her ar service is just a bit only but have girlfriends feels. Service not too bad
Old 23-06-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

littlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud oflittlepea10 has much to be proud of

Yumi last day at 1639 on wed before she do paperwork to swap over to 1606.

She said if all goes well, maybe can start next sat or the following week
Old 24-06-2018, 01:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Yumi last day at 1639 on wed before she do paperwork to swap over to 1606.

She said if all goes well, maybe can start next sat or the following week
1606?

Alamak, that means there will be two Yumis there.

Hope there won't be any confusion as long as bros specify which nationality Yumi they want to up.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1567 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Please share and list Malaysian 150/80 houses and lorong

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
1606?

Alamak, that means there will be two Yumis there.

Hope there won't be any confusion as long as bros specify which nationality Yumi they want to up.
MY or CN

Big or Small
Old 27-06-2018, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
daddypearl deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So okay FR for this Malaysian girl I'm sure most of you know. I really felt tensed up from work. So decide go Geylang for a quick fix. Went into a house but didn't like the girls there, so went into 1606, OKT say only got Malaysian girls. Okay, I cannot communicate in Mandarin, so why not Malaysian girls. Saw the Malaysian ladies, was a bit disappointed cause got two MILF there

One was Ivy, and instantly I settled on Ivy in her black dress cause she had the pleasant look, like those McDonald Chinese counter MILF.

Went into the room and she showered me. It was unlike most of my Geylang bonks where the shower was great and I thought to myself, wahhh, can't make it sia.

Then she brought me to bed and boy was I wrong. She catbath my back and she was so gentle and her touch was so light. She clearly damn experience cause it felt so good, and never once ticklish.

Then she told me to doggy myself and I thought she was going to rammed ass, but instead, she gave me my first ass rimjob. Again she damn experience, and she did it all so lightly you swear you thought she was doing it with a feather but she damn good Sia. Clearly damn experience.

She then turn me and gave a BBBJ. Her damn experience again shine as she deepthroats my didi very damn pro, and she gave for a good 15minutes non-stop! Her suction and tongue damn power and her slurp noise almost made me Didi unload. She top my list for best BBBJ ever! My hand roam to her pussy and wah she damn wet Sia.

After what felt like an eternity she capped and hopped on to me cowgirl style and she proceed to enjoy herself. Note she very petite but damn solid lah her ass.

After she cum enjoyed herself, I place her in a missionary position and pounded her naughty ass. Her moan like schoolgirl Sia, so damn sweet, and I tahan until she cummed at least twice before letting go. Her pussy so damn good lah.

Then she proceed to massage and shower me. Had a good chat and she very friendly and not rushing. Despite being the older one, she very nice and chatty. Promised to visit her again and she hugged me and I left.

Look wise, she really like neighbourhood aunty lah. Her tits perky but not saggy, and she got a decent belly (not fat or chubby but still got tummy). She very petite woman. Note that I put her looks last because you may not like a MILF and may skipped her, but she is one of the best bonk I had and I now know why people say they prefer older woman! Easily number 1. Best WL ever.
Old 01-07-2018, 11:46 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by daddypearl View Post
So okay FR for this Malaysian girl I'm sure most of you know. I really felt tensed up from work. So decide go Geylang for a quick fix. Went into a house but didn't like the girls there, so went into 1606, OKT say only got Malaysian girls. Okay, I cannot communicate in Mandarin, so why not Malaysian girls. Saw the Malaysian ladies, was a bit disappointed cause got two MILF there

One was Ivy, and instantly I settled on Ivy in her black dress cause she had the pleasant look, like those McDonald Chinese counter MILF.

Went into the room and she showered me. It was unlike most of my Geylang bonks where the shower was great and I thought to myself, wahhh, can't make it sia.

Then she brought me to bed and boy was I wrong. She catbath my back and she was so gentle and her touch was so light. She clearly damn experience cause it felt so good, and never once ticklish.

Then she told me to doggy myself and I thought she was going to rammed ass, but instead, she gave me my first ass rimjob. Again she damn experience, and she did it all so lightly you swear you thought she was doing it with a feather but she damn good Sia. Clearly damn experience.

She then turn me and gave a BBBJ. Her damn experience again shine as she deepthroats my didi very damn pro, and she gave for a good 15minutes non-stop! Her suction and tongue damn power and her slurp noise almost made me Didi unload. She top my list for best BBBJ ever! My hand roam to her pussy and wah she damn wet Sia.

After what felt like an eternity she capped and hopped on to me cowgirl style and she proceed to enjoy herself. Note she very petite but damn solid lah her ass.

After she cum enjoyed herself, I place her in a missionary position and pounded her naughty ass. Her moan like schoolgirl Sia, so damn sweet, and I tahan until she cummed at least twice before letting go. Her pussy so damn good lah.

Then she proceed to massage and shower me. Had a good chat and she very friendly and not rushing. Despite being the older one, she very nice and chatty. Promised to visit her again and she hugged me and I left.

Look wise, she really like neighbourhood aunty lah. Her tits perky but not saggy, and she got a decent belly (not fat or chubby but still got tummy). She very petite woman. Note that I put her looks last because you may not like a MILF and may skipped her, but she is one of the best bonk I had and I now know why people say they prefer older woman! Easily number 1. Best WL ever.
150 or 80 damage
Old 02-07-2018, 12:44 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by milffella View Post
150 or 80 damage

Only Annie is 80.
Old 04-07-2018, 11:59 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 476 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2446 / Power: 0
milffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond reputemilffella has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Only Annie is 80.
150 for auntie not worth it leh
Old 06-07-2018, 02:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Dannytong1 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any milf do cim?
Old 03-08-2018, 01:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
gmaster deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

malaysia gal service is evergreen

if younger then power

i wait for kopi kafei to come back, she very young

ivy service is good and i think younger than annie. annie also good but she no make up, but BBBJ and AR shiok ok liao. fuck her and she can be horny and wet wet
Old 05-08-2018, 05:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
champion88 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
So now all Malaysian wl at 1606?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1