The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-06-2018, 06:33 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Actresses in Geylang

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Some actress/celebrity lookalikes coming at you soon.
Yoz, can tell which house coming new stock? prep and anticipate. Wanna contribute.
U also mentioned a bingbing from 1606 izzit? AV lookalike? I really wanna try
Old 05-06-2018, 08:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paintingfan View Post
Yoz, can tell which house coming new stock? prep and anticipate. Wanna contribute.
U also mentioned a bingbing from 1606 izzit? AV lookalike? I really wanna try
Go and try lor. What’s stopping you?
Old 05-06-2018, 09:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Go and try lor. What’s stopping you?
Sry, 1608 bing bing.
Ya gotta try man. More i read hornier i get. Jialat.
I resting and replenishing soldiers since the last trip to Da Ling.
Think she has set the standard for me in GFE.
But GL is for trying out. I wun make similar mistakes again sticking to just one house.
Old 05-06-2018, 11:30 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Dropped by WH02 this afternoon .
Come across this girl Wen Wen (No. 36) .
She stands at 1.59m and weights at 48kg, b size boobs, with silky Long hair.
She is so beautiful with tiny eyes , like those pretty Korean movie actresses.
Been here for about 6 months
I told her that she resembles the character Lin Dai Yu in Chinese novel Dreams of red chamber. There is an air of sophistry in her .so uncharacteristic of any WL you cam find in Geylang. She admitted that there are others making the same comment. She is attractive to me. Talked and behaved like a sophiscated WL.
She is chatty with good GFE. Passionate and seducive (CFM) during fore play .
To summarize
Look: China Beauty from the Middle Kingdom
Body: petite size girl, schoolgirl type
Boobs: B cup , firm and nice to hold, pinkish
Skin: Fair smooth skin, like a teenage girl
Pussy: Tight and really wet
If only this girl was my girlfriend, I will surely bonk her everyday
Damage : $150 worth every extra § I tipped her .
Old 07-06-2018, 12:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
BaiHe(16W06)

BaiHe(16W06)....21-22yr old mm fm GuangXi(she said born in the yr of the Rat)....slight tan, feminine chio looker wif a slight ovalish squarish face, double eyelids, mesmerising eyes(think becuz of coloured contacts!), lovely shaped nose, slight thickish soft lips, soft tongue, mid length straight dark brown hair....looks to be more like 24-25 years old but prolly one of the prettier chio mms currently in the GL150 scene + the more you look at her, especially upclose she kinda slightly resembles sexy chiobu Seolhyun fm kpop gal grp AOA.....160+cm ht wif slim sexy longish legs....beautiful roundish natural perky firm C-/C cup boobs wif sensuous brownish coloured eraser/button nipples....sexy firm tight proportionate slim athletic bod, lovely shaped back, slight sexy sensuous Venus Dimples(seems to be accurate as she appears horny n enjoys a hard pounding) abv her ass(ard 50kgwt)....sexy hot perky juicy slight bubble butt ass, great bounce n cushion!....pussy a tad bushy....

Overall sex svc is green newbie but gfe is high....natural n spontaneous....sultry sensual gentle girlie chiobu....quite a hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company...strikes me as genuine...passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go + jav french + dfk during my sexual foreplay routine on her n while fucking wif her eyes open n hands all over, v delicious shiok!!

Prequel....flirty conversation, raba, french, mutual strip, gd eyecontact...really enjoyed seeing n feeling/rubbing her in her sexy black lingerie becuz of her beautiful tits n hot ass!

Shower....just a soapy scrub....taught her a few tricks....

Bed....went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her!...she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs n nice sight of her lovely back n hot ass in abv mirror!!....french wif eyes open, shiok!....light catbath while she gently rubbed me cockhead v nice!....no AR but quite gd lick of perineum n lick n suck of balls n cockshaft n cockhead, added her own saliva giving off a slutty allure!...bbbj suction weak but took it nice n slow, slurpy as well....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sensual submissive feel n sight, 3/4 deepthroat, tweaked her nipples n squeezed her beautiful biggish tits at times which got her gasping in a sexy horny manner!....

My turn....did me usual routine....v nice natural sensual reaction fm her: face grimace, eyes rolling, loud moans, hands caressing me face n hair, bod squirming, wetness!!...frenching n now jav french n dfk on tap at all times, v shiok!....in particular she seems to like her neck licked......ravished her beautiful tits!!....unfortunately not use to tonguefu which was a bit of a bummer......but she really got high wif fingering of her clit n gentle fingering of her pussy, french/jav french/dfk eyes open intense sensuous look, she rubbing my cockhead, v shiok!!...

Fj hot passionate sensuous natural vigorous, she totally let herself go to enjoy!!....hands all over, french/jav french/dfk on tap at all times now....good feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!!....pussy quite tight....all std positions + standing fuck wif she wearing her killer heels, made it look n feel like a model fuck shiok!!....

Doggie was the best though becuz of her hot bubble butt ass wif great bounce n cushion, lovely arched back n slight Venus Dimples!.....great reaction fm her wif pushback, loud moans, grimace high pain looks in mirror in front of the bed, hand reached back to grip me hand on her ass, me squeezing n gently slapping her peachy ass cheeks at times, other times held her neck/shoulders while she arched back, turned her head to french....plus got her to lie flat on her stomach n pounded her doggie, at times close tight feel fit n french, other times pumped horizontal gripping both her hands , great mirrors effect!!...

Misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely sexy legs on me chest n shoulders, deep tight feel fit, intense eyecontact, her hands clasped ard me neck dfk, v shiok!!...asian cowgal/cowgal pump n ride was gd, again intense eyecontact, me squeezed her beautiful round biggish boobs hard, ended wif me thrusting upwards squeezing her hot juicy bubble butt ass, her hands all over me, dfk, super shiok!!....ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat, frenched gdbye n squeezed her hot bubble butt ass....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk notwithstanding no tonguefu n green newbie in sex!!....becuz: feminine chiobu looks; beautiful natural roundish biggish boobs; sexy slim athletic bod; hot juicy bubble butt ass; vgd attitude; enjoys me sexual foreplay n sex; hot natural frenching; caring n gd company.....definite gem
Old 09-06-2018, 11:18 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
JJMayday is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Westerhout 02

Repeated on Wen Wen (No. 36) yesterday .
She is gorgeous in her cheongsam.
This is the second time in one week I bonk her.
The more I look at her, the more I feel that she looks a little like Zhang Zhi Yi. She has this air of sophistication in her that I felt like talking to a well polished OL.
Her foreplay skills were great. After bathing me, she proceeded to catbath me , licking all over my body, nipples and proceeded to BJ my dick. Her BJ skills was so solid that I nearly cum. Fortunately, she holds back, and we managed to proceed with the rest of the actions.
I enjoyed thoroughly the session.

Statistics
Height : 1.59 m
Look: China beauty, Zhang Zhi Yi looks
Body: petite size girl,
Boobs: B cup , firm and nice to hold,
Nipples: Pinkish
Skin: Fair smooth skin like those of a teenage girl
Pussy: Well shaven, tight and wet.
Damage : $150 excellent value for money.
RTF : Definitely
Old 10-06-2018, 02:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

FR on newbie XiaoDan 2040

This girl is currently an unknown syt gem that might be missed if one is caught up in the hype of the other newbies around.

She had caught my eye sitting quietly with cute smile in the viewing gallery of 2040, a house known for small sized girls.

I had gone there looking for newbies, and without hesitation, I picked her.

Standing at 1.56m, she is one of the smaller girls available in geylang.

She definitely belongs in the chio syt category to me! Or at least GND SYT.

Once in the room we were all over each other, clothes went flying as we frenched and she started to lick every inch of me down to now super hard member.

To be honest, I cannot remember wanting to explode as much as I did when I looked down into her eyes licking my balls and purple rod.

Did I mention she looks like a younger more petite version of Mediacorp news presenter Yvonne Yong? There is a 50 percent resemblance.

It's very hot watching this younger version of yvonne sucking my dick... damn!

Into the bathroom, usual shower service of rubs from back to front and then frenching again plus licking of my nipples and a brief blowjob before we proceeded to the bed.

In the bed... wow... she's indeed very light weight as she did her body rubs without pressing her weight on me - something which i dislike when other WLs do it.

She expertly navigated every inch of my body with her fingers and flicks of her cute short tongue... despite it being short just like a body, she managed to do a good enough AR that made my member so hard, you could hang a coat on it!

Her BBBJ was great..... my my.... she knows how to use that small tongue and her cute face to alternate looking into my eyes and also into the all around mirrors at 2040 to stimulate me visually...

Sex wise... omg... she is perfect size to carry around.... not too thin too, there's just the right amount of meat to grab everywhere on her body.... her boobs are A cup but there's flesh there for you to cup with your hands as opposed to some who have airport runway.

She rides well but the best is to doggy this little girl and hear her little girl moans... and she's a damn slippery ride too.. gets sooooo wet!

Highly recommended if you like cute petite GND syt with sunshine personality that can be mistaken for 18 or younger! She reminds me a lot of 1809 Keke if anyone remembers this small girl from 2013-2014 - similar look, service and demure demeanour.

I rate this one overall 7.5/10

Would definitely RTF when I need to dominate a small cute innocent girl in bed....
Old 10-06-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 7
DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
[QUOTE=omnia;17430269]BaiHe(16W06)....21-22yr old mm fm GuangXi(she said born in the yr of the Rat)....slight tan, feminine chio looker wif a slight ovalish squarish face, double eyelids, mesmerising eyes(think becuz of coloured contacts!), lovely shaped nose, slight thickish soft lips, soft tongue, mid length straight dark brown hair....looks to be more like 24-25 years old but prolly one of the prettier chio mms currently in the GL150 scene + the more you look at her, especially upclose she kinda slightly resembles sexy chiobu Seolhyun fm kpop gal grp AOA.....160+cm ht wif slim sexy longish legs....beautiful roundish natural perky firm C-/C cup boobs wif sensuous brownish coloured eraser/button nipples....sexy firm tight proportionate slim athletic bod, lovely shaped back, slight sexy sensuous Venus Dimples(seems to be accurate as she appears horny n enjoys a hard pounding) abv her ass(ard 50kgwt)....sexy hot perky juicy slight bubble butt ass, great bounce n cushion!....pussy a tad bushy....

Overall sex svc is green newbie but gfe is high....natural n spontaneous....sultry sensual gentle girlie chiobu....quite a hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company...strikes me as genuine...passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go + jav french + dfk during my sexual foreplay routine on her n while fucking wif her eyes open n hands all over, v delicious shiok!!

Prequel....flirty conversation, raba, french, mutual strip, gd eyecontact...really enjoyed seeing n feeling/rubbing her in her sexy black lingerie becuz of her beautiful tits n hot ass!

Shower....just a soapy scrub....taught her a few tricks....

Bed....went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her!...she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs n nice sight of her lovely back n hot ass in abv mirror!!....french wif eyes open, shiok!....light catbath while she gently rubbed me cockhead v nice!....no AR but quite gd lick of perineum n lick n suck of balls n cockshaft n cockhead, added her own saliva giving off a slutty allure!...bbbj suction weak but took it nice n slow, slurpy as well....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sensual submissive feel n sight, 3/4 deepthroat, tweaked her nipples n squeezed her beautiful biggish tits at times which got her gasping in a sexy horny manner!....

My turn....did me usual routine....v nice natural sensual reaction fm her: face grimace, eyes rolling, loud moans, hands caressing me face n hair, bod squirming, wetness!!...frenching n now jav french n dfk on tap at all times, v shiok!....in particular she seems to like her neck licked......ravished her beautiful tits!!....unfortunately not use to tonguefu which was a bit of a bummer......but she really got high wif fingering of her clit n gentle fingering of her pussy, french/jav french/dfk eyes open intense sensuous look, she rubbing my cockhead, v shiok!!...

Fj hot passionate sensuous natural vigorous, she totally let herself go to enjoy!!....hands all over, french/jav french/dfk on tap at all times now....good feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!!....pussy quite tight....all std positions + standing fuck wif she wearing her killer heels, made it look n feel like a model fuck shiok!!....

Doggie was the best though becuz of her hot bubble butt ass wif great bounce n cushion, lovely arched back n slight Venus Dimples!.....great reaction fm her wif pushback, loud moans, grimace high pain looks in mirror in front of the bed, hand reached back to grip me hand on her ass, me squeezing n gently slapping her peachy ass cheeks at times, other times held her neck/shoulders while she arched back, turned her head to french....plus got her to lie flat on her stomach n pounded her doggie, at times close tight feel fit n french, other times pumped horizontal gripping both her hands , great mirrors effect!!...

Misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely sexy legs on me chest n shoulders, deep tight feel fit, intense eyecontact, her hands clasped ard me neck dfk, v shiok!!...asian cowgal/cowgal pump n ride was gd, again intense eyecontact, me squeezed her beautiful round biggish boobs hard, ended wif me thrusting upwards squeezing her hot juicy bubble butt ass, her hands all over me, dfk, super shiok!!....ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat, frenched gdbye n squeezed her hot bubble butt ass....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk notwithstanding no tonguefu n green newbie in sex!!....becuz: feminine chiobu looks; beautiful natural roundish biggish boobs; sexy slim athletic bod; hot juicy bubble
butt ass; v
d attitude; enjoys me sexual foreplay n s; hot natural frenching; caring n gd company.....definite gem[/QUOTE

Bro, thks, she is on my list now. I always prepare a list of 10 to 30 names and pass to OKT to call and grab whoever is available. So the first thing i do when the girl enters the room is to ask for her name, lol
Old 14-06-2018, 03:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
MeiLe#6(2033)

MeiLe#6(2033)....24yr old mm fm JiangXi(born in the yr of the Dog)...slight tan, sexy foxy syt chiobu looker wif an egg shapish face, well drawn eyebrows, lovely sleepy eyes, shapely slight sharpish nose, has a sexy distinct mole above her right lip n a faint mole abv middle lip, sensuous soft lips n a longish soft tongue(v gd for all things licking n sucking!), cute whiteish straight small teeth, straight black shoulder length hair...young girlie nu ren wei allure n cld pass off as a hot chiobu syt Bugis gal!, kinda looks slightly like Kpop star Ailee(albeit this MeiLe looks younger n much slimmer)....ard 158-159cm ht wif slim shapely legs....fresh sensuous hot firm tight slim young bod w/o any visible fats, sexy proportionate, hot smallish waist!, smooth skin, lovely shaped back, has faint Venus Dimples impressions fm certain angles(accurate indicator as she does indeed hv a high sex drive!), ard 44-45kgwt....perky shapely B-cup boobs wif light brown small button nipples....perky juicy firm tight ass, gd bounce n cushion!...pussy a tad bushy, smallish flaps, no smell...has previous skin trade experience....

Overall sex svc is excellent for a newbie n gfe is high...bubbly nottie saucy frisky horny sexy girlie syt chiobu wif a flirty sweet smile + faint dimples + foxy mole abv right lip, phoaar!....natural n spontaneous...hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company...strikes me as geunine albeit a smart young sharp cookie!....passionate sensuous frenching n dfk fm the get go, shiok!

Prequel....raba, french, mutual strip....kept her in her black bra n sexy black briefs n killer heels v nice mirrors effects enjoying different angles of her hot tight young bod n sexy slim legs + rubbed me cock front n back, frenching/dfk, gd eyecontact, arms ard me neck.....then took off her bra, squeezed her boobs n tweaked her nipples, feeling her all over.....then pulled down briefs to her ankles, now full on skin to skin rub cock on pussy n ass, hot frenching/dfk, hands all over each other, super delicious shiok start to the session!!

Shower....full works pkge premium!....fun cheeky banter while she soaped me n gave me a soothing neck massage.....frenching/dfk on tap at all times.....she then soaped herself n rubbed her boobs, bod, pussy n legs all over me moving 360 degrees slowly, v nice!.....hdly gd.....then did a soapy boobs/nipples rub on me cock going up n down wif gd eyecontact, v nice......gd bbbj, suction not bad, full head deepthroat, again wif gd eyecontact.....ended towelling me dry, nice touch!

Bed...full works pkge premium!...does back work but i declined....she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass n legs coupled by mirror effects!...french/dfk on tap at all times....normally i aint into having my nipples licked becuz not much feel for me, but she licked n sucked so sensuously coupled by her hot syt chio looks n bod really turned me on!!....light slurpy catbath, gd....sensuous slurpy lick ar v nice again also becuz of the sight of her doing it!.....slurpy balls lick n suck, lick of cockshaft n lick n suck cockhead, v nice becuz of her long soft tongue!....bbbj again wif full head deepthroat, now more solid than shower becuz takes her time, wet slurpy + really enjoyed the sight of her hot firm slim young bod moving ard at the same time, shiok!....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v shiok now becuz submissive hot bbbj, great eyecontact + coupled by mirrors effect!....

My turn...did me usual routine....sexy sensual natural reaction fm her....me on top, caressed her face, french, then licked her neck, rubbed me cock on her pussy, hands caressing her bod....boobs/nipples squeeze n suck....best bit here though was tonguefu becuz she seemed to luv it - grinded her pussy on my tongue lips while i alternated between clit n pussy, she squeezing her tits, high 'pain' looks, bod squirming, pussy now dripping wet!....went up n let her taste her cuntjuice frenching then put me cock in her mouth for more solid bbbj while i gently fingered her clit n pussy....phoaar!!

Fj....natural passionate sensuous hot wet n wild!....french/dfk on tap at all times, hands all over, great eyecontact, loud moans.....pussy neither tight nor loose but v wet!.....gd feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding.....all std positions.....

misch wif her legs closed gd rub of clit while pumping....doggie v shiok becuz of her hot slim bod/lovely shapely back+ perky juicy tight ass+ her grimace pleasure looks in the mirrors, push back as well!.....followed on by me getting her to lie flat on her tummy, now mix between horizontal pump on ass n skin to skin grind pump on ass, turned her head to french, also enjoying mirror action!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, deep tight wet pump action, squuezed her tits hard at times, other times pulled her close to french....cowgal super delicious, becuz of her slim toned bod n legs + stamina, she was able to grind me slow to fast n slow agn wif her legs/thighs straddling me, v shiok!.....ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!....a really super delicious great fun fuck!....this mm has just abt everything: young looks, bod, luvs sex, stamina, cheeky playful girlie flirty personality, definite gem...oh n she made me feel young again

N.B. sorry but no guarantee the abovementioned mm has not rtc....unfortunately bad economic times in gl150 scene at the moment
Old 15-06-2018, 01:20 AM
Samster

Re: MeiLe#6(2033)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
MeiLe#6(2033)....24yr old mm fm JiangXi(born in the yr of the Dog)...slight tan, sexy foxy syt chiobu looker wif an egg shapish face, well drawn eyebrows, lovely sleepy eyes, shapely slight sharpish nose, has a sexy distinct mole above her right lip n a faint mole abv middle lip, sensuous soft lips n a longish soft tongue(v gd for all things licking n sucking!), cute whiteish straight small teeth, straight black shoulder length hair...young girlie nu ren wei allure n cld pass off as a hot chiobu syt Bugis gal!, kinda looks slightly like Kpop star Ailee(albeit this MeiLe looks younger n much slimmer)....ard 158-159cm ht wif slim shapely legs....fresh sensuous hot firm tight slim young bod w/o any visible fats, sexy proportionate, hot smallish waist!, smooth skin, lovely shaped back, has faint Venus Dimples impressions fm certain angles(accurate indicator as she does indeed hv a high sex drive!), ard 44-45kgwt....perky shapely B-cup boobs wif light brown small button nipples....perky juicy firm tight ass, gd bounce n cushion!...pussy a tad bushy, smallish flaps, no smell...has previous skin trade experience....

Overall sex svc is excellent for a newbie n gfe is high...bubbly nottie saucy frisky horny sexy girlie syt chiobu wif a flirty sweet smile + faint dimples + foxy mole abv right lip, phoaar!....natural n spontaneous...hard worker, aims to pls, caring n gd company...strikes me as geunine albeit a smart young sharp cookie!....passionate sensuous frenching n dfk fm the get go, shiok!

Prequel....raba, french, mutual strip....kept her in her black bra n sexy black briefs n killer heels v nice mirrors effects enjoying different angles of her hot tight young bod n sexy slim legs + rubbed me cock front n back, frenching/dfk, gd eyecontact, arms ard me neck.....then took off her bra, squeezed her boobs n tweaked her nipples, feeling her all over.....then pulled down briefs to her ankles, now full on skin to skin rub cock on pussy n ass, hot frenching/dfk, hands all over each other, super delicious shiok start to the session!!

Shower....full works pkge premium!....fun cheeky banter while she soaped me n gave me a soothing neck massage.....frenching/dfk on tap at all times.....she then soaped herself n rubbed her boobs, bod, pussy n legs all over me moving 360 degrees slowly, v nice!.....hdly gd.....then did a soapy boobs/nipples rub on me cock going up n down wif gd eyecontact, v nice......gd bbbj, suction not bad, full head deepthroat, again wif gd eyecontact.....ended towelling me dry, nice touch!

Bed...full works pkge premium!...does back work but i declined....she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass n legs coupled by mirror effects!...french/dfk on tap at all times....normally i aint into having my nipples licked becuz not much feel for me, but she licked n sucked so sensuously coupled by her hot syt chio looks n bod really turned me on!!....light slurpy catbath, gd....sensuous slurpy lick ar v nice again also becuz of the sight of her doing it!.....slurpy balls lick n suck, lick of cockshaft n lick n suck cockhead, v nice becuz of her long soft tongue!....bbbj again wif full head deepthroat, now more solid than shower becuz takes her time, wet slurpy + really enjoyed the sight of her hot firm slim young bod moving ard at the same time, shiok!....contd me standing she kneeling on the bed, v shiok now becuz submissive hot bbbj, great eyecontact + coupled by mirrors effect!....

My turn...did me usual routine....sexy sensual natural reaction fm her....me on top, caressed her face, french, then licked her neck, rubbed me cock on her pussy, hands caressing her bod....boobs/nipples squeeze n suck....best bit here though was tonguefu becuz she seemed to luv it - grinded her pussy on my tongue lips while i alternated between clit n pussy, she squeezing her tits, high 'pain' looks, bod squirming, pussy now dripping wet!....went up n let her taste her cuntjuice frenching then put me cock in her mouth for more solid bbbj while i gently fingered her clit n pussy....phoaar!!

Fj....natural passionate sensuous hot wet n wild!....french/dfk on tap at all times, hands all over, great eyecontact, loud moans.....pussy neither tight nor loose but v wet!.....gd feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding.....all std positions.....

misch wif her legs closed gd rub of clit while pumping....doggie v shiok becuz of her hot slim bod/lovely shapely back+ perky juicy tight ass+ her grimace pleasure looks in the mirrors, push back as well!.....followed on by me getting her to lie flat on her tummy, now mix between horizontal pump on ass n skin to skin grind pump on ass, turned her head to french, also enjoying mirror action!....misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her legs spreadeagled, deep tight wet pump action, squuezed her tits hard at times, other times pulled her close to french....cowgal super delicious, becuz of her slim toned bod n legs + stamina, she was able to grind me slow to fast n slow agn wif her legs/thighs straddling me, v shiok!.....ended wif a soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk!....a really super delicious great fun fuck!....this mm has just abt everything: young looks, bod, luvs sex, stamina, cheeky playful girlie flirty personality, definite gem...oh n she made me feel young again

N.B. sorry but no guarantee the abovementioned mm has not rtc....unfortunately bad economic times in gl150 scene at the moment
WTF man, this is by far the most stimulating FR i have ever seen from you bro Omnia. I must go try this gal !!!!!
Old 17-06-2018, 04:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

Finally proceed to wh04 after reading all the review. However asked for fei fei the old okt quietly assigned me xing xing
No rejection though as she is pretty syt. Syt look syt figure and also syt service. I don like those v commercial type so she is more natural. If to ressemble any actress she is more like 李丽珍 type of 邻家女孩. From looks the way she communicate and even her figure all matches.

And when I stepped into the joint, okt was hiding behind ehereby I was actually served by zhen zhen. She is off today (think code red). Don kno why got ppl mentioned she looks like 杨千嬅? She looks more like media corp ex actress 陈欣琪 to me. Mayb no makeup? Really beautiful syt on my next to bonk list.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 71 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 313 / Power: 13
Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!Playerguy is one of the Best!

Recently watch a korea show and I think I’m starting to like this actress Park Min-Young. She kinda reminds me of Fiona Xie. Too bad didn’t get a chance to try a Fiona lookalike at 1856 Apple.

Anyone know if there’s a PRC that looks like Park Min-Young with great Svc?
Old 23-06-2018, 01:51 AM
Samster

DPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to beholdDPOWER is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Playerguy View Post
Recently watch a korea show and I think I’m starting to like this actress Park Min-Young. She kinda reminds me of Fiona Xie. Too bad didn’t get a chance to try a Fiona lookalike at 1856 Apple.

Anyone know if there’s a PRC that looks like Park Min-Young with great Svc?
Bro, this Apple, i liked. Lucky to get her before her departure. Bonked her 1st time and final on 16 Dec 16, Fri, 1945 to 2045 hrs at 1856.
Frenched her, painted her, rawed her, made her squirted 3 times, cummed in her. Best was happened to capture the 3 squirtings in video.Could not remrmber the sex duration but she commented that she seldom ended in such an ecstasy.

2 days later, she invited me for a fuck session at hotel via wechat but i didnt agree. Regretted now. Should have bought her some gifts and had a farewell bonk ....
Those were the days ......haha
Old 23-06-2018, 09:30 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPOWER View Post
Bro, this Apple, i liked. Lucky to get her before her departure. Bonked her 1st time and final on 16 Dec 16, Fri, 1945 to 2045 hrs at 1856.
Frenched her, painted her, rawed her, made her squirted 3 times, cummed in her. Best was happened to capture the 3 squirtings in video.Could not remrmber the sex duration but she commented that she seldom ended in such an ecstasy.

2 days later, she invited me for a fuck session at hotel via wechat but i didnt agree. Regretted now. Should have bought her some gifts and had a farewell bonk ....
Those were the days ......haha
I must say you are one “dare-devil” who was like playing Russian Roulette with revolver 90% loaded ... This Apple was well-known to allow numerous punters to CIP raw and CIM ... I urge you to “play” with Care and with your eyes “wide open” if you still wanna enjoy ... Take care! Cheers!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 24-06-2018 at 03:16 AM.
Old 23-06-2018, 10:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I must say you are one “dare-devil” who were like playing Russian Roulette with revolver 90% fully loaded ... This Apple was well-known to allow numerous punters to CIP raw and CIM ... I urge you to “play” with Care and with your eyes “wide open” if you still wanna enjoy ... Take care! Cheers!
Thks Bro, after my last intentional raw with Qiao Er on 19 Feb 17 ( i bonked Qiao Er 16W15 because of your solid FR), i stopped rawing and went for check up in late April 17, late May 17 and 30 Aug 17. Result passed and stopped rawing. Only recently 1 April and 23 April cases due to unforseen cap issue. Now change to Durex Invisible and no more issue, lol
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1