The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 05-10-2017, 12:44 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Loose lah.

But I never lick or finger her hor.

Dun say I lick her cunt until sore. :

I beri selective in licking cunt.

I only lick nice looking cunt with little bush.
Actually her cunt got fishy smell and she got bad breath too

That’s why she asked me why still RTF her 3 times
Old 05-10-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

So why you RTF 3 times huh?

You got to much yusoffs is it?

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 05-10-2017, 12:55 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
So why you RTF 3 times huh?

You got to much yusoffs is it?
Because no fish prawn also good

Understand

I think I am mad to fuck her too...3 times somemore

She is my top 10 bad bonk
Old 05-10-2017, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: W16 House # 6

My humble lanjiao hair of tip is, pls enjoy duo duo, xueli, lan lan and bao bei while they are still around.

I highly recommend these four girls - never fail to satisfy me!!!
Old 05-10-2017, 01:26 AM
Samster

Talking Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
My humble lanjiao hair of tip is, pls enjoy duo duo, xueli, lan lan and bao bei while they are still around.

I highly recommend these four girls - never fail to satisfy me!!!
How about WW ?
Old 05-10-2017, 04:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 12
sams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud ofsams11 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

I would like to thank bro ejectjoy to introduce and share these two wonderful wls Bao Bei (BB) and Xiao Ali (XA) with us. I have tried both of them and would like to offer my humble and subjective opinion.

Look: BB is shorter at about 1.62m and XA is taller at 1.66m. BB Is 50kg and rounder and XA is around the same weight and slimmer. BB's face is more plastic and XA is natural. BB has a pair of bigger boobs about D cupped and a bit sagging and XA's boobs are firmer B+ cupped. BB has gone through Caesarean section and she tattooed the scar with a colourful tattoo. XA's tummy is firm and natural.

Bath room actions: XA has a distinct advantage because her 2060 house has two rooms no 7 and 8 with water beds in the bath rooms identical to the ones at 2036. Her soapy body message on water bed is shiok. BB offers the normal standup body message.

BBJ: Both offer good services,

French: Both of them are good and XA has fresher breath. Some times I could smell food in BB's mouth.

Painting: Both allow painting. XA's pussy is odourless whereas I find mild salty taste in BB at times.

AR: XA is more thorough.

FJ: Both are good. XA has better stamina in cowgirl action and on fours. BB encourages me to do missionary job.

GFE: BB is stronger in this field.

Overall: I prefer XA to BB because the former is more natural in body and FJ.
Old 05-10-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks sams11 for your honest comparison and your stated preference for Xiao Ai. Unfortunately, you use the wrong quote from unfit. He and joker88 had digressed the discussion to Hui Min. That quote was meant for her!

I encountered more bad breadth from Xiao Ai than Bao Bei during frenching. However, frenching was superb because of their endearing looks. Both of them produced lots of lubricant when having fj with me (Probably with others too).

Xiao Ai is a real pro -she could up the ante and forced me to cum! Powerful sex stamina she has indeed! I very much enjoy Bao Bei because of her lovey-dovey feel for me (whether imaginary/real)! Will most likely continue to rtf both unless new gorgeous babes emerge from the upcoming new batch!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 05-10-2017 at 05:53 PM.
Old 05-10-2017, 08:16 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Re: W16 House # 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by sams11 View Post

Look: BB is shorter at about 1.62m and XA is taller at 1.66m. BB Is 50kg and rounder and XA is around the same weight and slimmer. BB's face is more plastic and XA is natural. BB has a pair of bigger boobs about D cupped and a bit sagging and XA's boobs are firmer B+ cupped. BB has gone through Caesarean section and she tattooed the scar with a colourful tattoo. XA's tummy is firm and natural.
This is a 100% Authentic FR

Well Done Brother
Old 28-04-2018, 12:34 AM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Anybody could share something about the newbies? How is Bai He? Xiao Man, who looks quite appealing from afar, will only start work next Tuesday or so. The darker tone gal (Le Le) should have started work yesterday. And the smaller petite gal (Shuang Shuang??). I have not tried any from this house yet.

(Bai He and Xiao Man, each abt 1.6m tall, seems the more physically appealing to me)

Last edited by ejectjoy; 30-04-2018 at 11:54 PM.
Old 07-05-2018, 06:30 PM
Samster

I have tried Bai He, one of the 4 new WLs in this house.

Name : Bai He
Ht : 1.60 m
Wt : about 50 kg
Home Province : GuangXi
Debut : Apr 2018
Prior Experience : KTV experience in Zhejiang
Home base : 16W06

Face: Overall quite pleasant to pretty, sparkling eyes with pretty eyelashes, sharp (small) nose, medium mouth with juicy lips, nice set of white teeth, has some small pimples in chin (due to heatiness), portrays a lovely face when she smiles.
Body: straight light black hair about shoulder length; not the fair type - slightly toned skin, trim body and sexy legs, athletic build (can tell she has firm muscles); perky butt; dressed in black see-through dress; alluring pussy with thin lips, bushy pubic hair although I could tell there was some trimming! Appealing for her height
Boobs: B+ cup, natural and soft, lovely medium-size light brown areola and nipples
Skin: towards the medium toned type, still pleasant to the eyes, palms a bit rough from her farming work
Shower action : frontal soapy rub; no bj
Boobs massage & catbath : nice boobs massage, butt rub, small twirling of tongue on the back - not much sensation
AR : Nil - does not provide.
BBBJ : OK, did not generate great sensation. encouraged her to do more deep-throat BJ. She tried and indeed improved, saying she produced a lot of saliva in the process.
Finger penetration/Painting : Does not allow.
Kiss/French: fabulous kissing/french with tongue fight. she is a light smoker. frenching generates great gfe.
FJ: one who is quite horny and enjoys sex. we frenched passionately and caressed each other all over. Her boobs are very sensitive. In a short while I could feel her taut body! I fingered her pussy - it gets wet very easily. She gave some balls lick and bbbj and then frenched me intimately. Capped me on, and we frenched deeply as she teased my dick with her pussy. Made my dick solidly hard and have it inserted into her pussy. I penetrated deeper and we begin to enjoy the ride, me grabbing her boobs and she coming down from time to time to french; could sense her heavy breathing and when she tires we changed to the missionary position. My dick became harder when I saw her eager seductive face; after some hard pounding, I went down to french her, she was spontaneous in frenching me when my dick "kept penetrating deeper" into her. Her mouth constantly seek out my mouth to french; in no time - about 40 mins in all - I surrendered! That's double quick time by my standard! I praised her for being so spontaneous and skilful!
RTF : Definitely. Still have areas to improve! As she can french very well, she will make it to my rtf list!

Last edited by ejectjoy; 07-05-2018 at 10:55 PM.
Old 01-06-2018, 01:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Xiao San(16W06)

Xiao San(16W06)...23 yr old mm fm Liaoning,Dongbei(born in the yr of the Pig)....feminine, pleasant looker wif a squarish sharpish face albeit wif a slightly tapered chin, well drawn eyebrows, double eyelids, nice sleepy back eyes, shapely nose, soft lips, longish soft tongue, small whiteish teeth, straight long black hair worn long drawn back pony style...more time looking at her upclose looks better, kinda of a manchu look?....168+ cm tall, vgd ht for current gl150 scene, long proportionate legs....A+/B- cup boobs, slightly droopy wif thickish brown eraser nipples....slimmish bod wif widish hips n a tad big boned, slight tummy impression, shapely back(50+kgwt)....flatish yet juicy ass...pussy bushy, no smell....

Overall sex svc is vgd for a newbie n gfe is vgd....sweet gentle pleasant tally mm....natural n spontaneous....hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company....strikes me as genuine...natural frenching n dfk fm the get go, passionate shiok!

Prequel...flirty fun chit chat, raba, light french...

Shower....soapy scrub, raba...taught her a few tricks!....french, dfk wif hands all over each other, water cascading off our backs....gd eyecontact...

Bed...went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her(she does back action but i declined)....she on top, nice feel because of her gd ht.....embrace, natural french/dfk, hands all over, shiok rub of her pussy on me cock....light catbath....no ar but nice lick ard me arse, perinuem.....lick n suck balls gd....lick cockshaft n lick cockhead, then slowly sucks cockhead wet slurpy shiok!....bbbj no hands tongue twirl suck, slurpy vgd....goes on to full head deepthroat, gd eyecontact, wet....suction is ok but not fantastic.....however she is a hard worker, takes her time to suck n blow, manoeuvres into various positions as well, giving me a acces to her tits, pussy n ass....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, stroked her hair at times while she vigorously bbbjed full head deepthroat wet slurpy, gd n possibility of cim if not careful

My turn....did me usual routine + french/dfk.....gd natural response fm her, wetness!....seems like she is sexually aroused in most of the std places.....neck; tits; pussy.....only thing does not seem keen on fingering of her pussy.....

Fj.....passionate sensuous natural wif french/dfk.....gd smooth feel fuck, has stamina n can take a pounding but pussy a tad loose though....all std positions + standing model fuck which was nice!....best enjoyed: doggie becuz of fleshy bouncy ass n nice long back + shiok grimace face n moans fm her in mirror!; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her long legs on me chest shoulders, pumped her slow/fast/slow agn wif shiok grimace face fm her + moans!.....ended wif soothing massage, fun chit chat n french gdbye....

Overall an enjoyable bonk....natural fun caring bonk wif a sweet pleasant tally mm!....gem potential.....
Old 04-06-2018, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Ahlao46 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Lorong 16 Unit 2
Name : 信子

Cute, service fantastic. Not a time watcher. Was walking around to find "food" found this girl eating and went up to chat with her. From her conversation found out she came singapore about 6 months but still newbie in this line.

Sharing is caring guys
Old 07-06-2018, 12:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
BaiHe(16W06)

BaiHe(16W06)....21-22yr old mm fm GuangXi(she said born in the yr of the Rat)....slight tan, feminine chio looker wif a slight ovalish squarish face, double eyelids, mesmerising eyes(think becuz of coloured contacts!), lovely shaped nose, slight thickish soft lips, soft tongue, mid length straight dark brown hair....looks to be more like 24-25 years old but prolly one of the prettier chio mms currently in the GL150 scene + the more you look at her, especially upclose she kinda slightly resembles sexy chiobu Seolhyun fm kpop gal grp AOA.....160+cm ht wif slim sexy longish legs....beautiful roundish natural perky firm C-/C cup boobs wif sensuous brownish coloured eraser/button nipples....sexy firm tight proportionate slim athletic bod, lovely shaped back, slight sexy sensuous Venus Dimples(seems to be accurate as she appears horny n enjoys a hard pounding) abv her ass(ard 50kgwt)....sexy hot perky juicy slight bubble butt ass, great bounce n cushion!....pussy a tad bushy....

Overall sex svc is green newbie but gfe is high....natural n spontaneous....sultry sensual gentle girlie chiobu....quite a hard worker, keen to learn, caring n gd company...strikes me as genuine...passionate sensuous frenching fm the get go + jav french + dfk during my sexual foreplay routine on her n while fucking wif her eyes open n hands all over, v delicious shiok!!

Prequel....flirty conversation, raba, french, mutual strip, gd eyecontact...really enjoyed seeing n feeling/rubbing her in her sexy black lingerie becuz of her beautiful tits n hot ass!

Shower....just a soapy scrub....taught her a few tricks....

Bed....went wif the flow as felt comfy wif her!...she on top, embrace, great feel of her boobs, bod, pussy, ass, legs n nice sight of her lovely back n hot ass in abv mirror!!....french wif eyes open, shiok!....light catbath while she gently rubbed me cockhead v nice!....no AR but quite gd lick of perineum n lick n suck of balls n cockshaft n cockhead, added her own saliva giving off a slutty allure!...bbbj suction weak but took it nice n slow, slurpy as well....contd bbbj me standing she kneeling on the bed, sensual submissive feel n sight, 3/4 deepthroat, tweaked her nipples n squeezed her beautiful biggish tits at times which got her gasping in a sexy horny manner!....

My turn....did me usual routine....v nice natural sensual reaction fm her: face grimace, eyes rolling, loud moans, hands caressing me face n hair, bod squirming, wetness!!...frenching n now jav french n dfk on tap at all times, v shiok!....in particular she seems to like her neck licked......ravished her beautiful tits!!....unfortunately not use to tonguefu which was a bit of a bummer......but she really got high wif fingering of her clit n gentle fingering of her pussy, french/jav french/dfk eyes open intense sensuous look, she rubbing my cockhead, v shiok!!...

Fj hot passionate sensuous natural vigorous, she totally let herself go to enjoy!!....hands all over, french/jav french/dfk on tap at all times now....good feel fit fuck, has stamina n seems to enjoy a hard pounding!!....pussy quite tight....all std positions + standing fuck wif she wearing her killer heels, made it look n feel like a model fuck shiok!!....

Doggie was the best though becuz of her hot bubble butt ass wif great bounce n cushion, lovely arched back n slight Venus Dimples!.....great reaction fm her wif pushback, loud moans, grimace high pain looks in mirror in front of the bed, hand reached back to grip me hand on her ass, me squeezing n gently slapping her peachy ass cheeks at times, other times held her neck/shoulders while she arched back, turned her head to french....plus got her to lie flat on her stomach n pounded her doggie, at times close tight feel fit n french, other times pumped horizontal gripping both her hands , great mirrors effect!!...

Misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, her lovely sexy legs on me chest n shoulders, deep tight feel fit, intense eyecontact, her hands clasped ard me neck dfk, v shiok!!...asian cowgal/cowgal pump n ride was gd, again intense eyecontact, me squeezed her beautiful round biggish boobs hard, ended wif me thrusting upwards squeezing her hot juicy bubble butt ass, her hands all over me, dfk, super shiok!!....ended wif cuddles, fun flirty chit chat, frenched gdbye n squeezed her hot bubble butt ass....

Overall a v enjoyable bonk notwithstanding no tonguefu n green newbie in sex!!....becuz: feminine chiobu looks; beautiful natural roundish biggish boobs; sexy slim athletic bod; hot juicy bubble butt ass; vgd attitude; enjoys me sexual foreplay n sex; hot natural frenching; caring n gd company.....definite gem
Old 15-06-2018, 11:51 AM
Samster

Had sizzling good times at W06 with Xiao San and Bai He on different days.

Xiao San has a not so appealing face - squarish - but spot a good smile. Her body type is rather good. As she has prior experience, her services are pretty good - frenching, catbath, bbbj, pussy painting and steamy engaging sex!

Rtf Bai He, after her menses rest. It was a most excellent sizzling bonk! She raised her foreplay level, prowling over my body, kissing my ears, neck, cheek and mouth. I discovered she was also very sensitive to ear licks. Her catbath, bbbj and pussy painting reaction (no finger penetration allowed and no AR) have improved. Her cowgal ride was so loving, enthusiastic and earnest. She became sweaty in her lower back and near butt area. I felt her pussy was exceedingly tight (partly because my dick was rock solid) as I pumped and thrusted her in missionary. I looked at her face, grimacing in delight and we went into a caressing mode - licking her ears, neck and frenching, grabbing her boobs, fiddling nipples. The hips gyrated slightly and the pussy seem to be squeezing all the more. I eventually unloaded near the hour mark, sweaty and with loud gasping! It was a pure delight!
Old 12-01-2019, 02:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

This house no update in half a year!

Walked in to see some interesting petite girls Lin Na, An An and Xiaoyun.

All look like they need a hammering from me.

Anyone tried?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1