The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 27-06-2018, 12:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fucking in the public area

Bought one PRC student last time to Peoples Park Centre the hawker centre there for makan and we ended drinking more than 8 bottles beer... it was around 2 am and the blangah was washing the floor and area was quiet.

Supposed to wrap up and leave when she says she want to go toliet. I followed her in and she was shocked and laughing and we entered the cubicle the squatting type. I say want to watch her pee and she allowed. When she was squatting and peeing, I went over her back area and fingered her. She gave a moan and I continued. She say go to the next one with toliet seat. It was quite filthy but we did it anyway.

We took turns to give each other oral and we were pretty stone already. Half way when i doggy her, somebody came in and use the toilet!... we stopped and looked at each other grinning and french like crazy... when the person left, I continued and shot my load in her.
Old 27-06-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Voorhees View Post
Bought one PRC student last time to Peoples Park Centre the hawker centre there for makan and we ended drinking more than 8 bottles beer... it was around 2 am and the blangah was washing the floor and area was quiet.

Supposed to wrap up and leave when she says she want to go toliet. I followed her in and she was shocked and laughing and we entered the cubicle the squatting type. I say want to watch her pee and she allowed. When she was squatting and peeing, I went over her back area and fingered her. She gave a moan and I continued. She say go to the next one with toliet seat. It was quite filthy but we did it anyway.

We took turns to give each other oral and we were pretty stone already. Half way when i doggy her, somebody came in and use the toilet!... we stopped and looked at each other grinning and french like crazy... when the person left, I continued and shot my load in her.
Nice “dirty” story!
The toilets in such food centres usually stinks.
Good thing you guys are high and could only smell sex! Lol
Old 27-06-2018, 02:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1304 / Power: 14
Jtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud ofJtjan has much to be proud of

Met a FB of mine when she came to SG.
She is a horny girl who loves getting fucked.

She is a mistress in China and was having a baby (pregnant) when she visited SG. We were not really in touch at that time. But she informed me she is staying at hotel behind Chinatown Point. So we arranged to meet.

Met in lobby, and went to the garden upstairs. Many pavilions there, nice cushions and all. She is already visibly pregnant at that time. While sitting in one of the pavilions, I was joking that she hasn’t given me a BJ for a long time. She smiled and started unzipping me right there. Then she proceeded to suck me off. Anyone walking by will see me getting a BJ. I had to take a big cushion to block her head from view.

One angmoh couple walk past and the woman saw. Pretty easy to guess what my FB was doing even if the cushion covers the actual deed. It was almost 6pm and it was still pretty bright. Luckily the woman dragged her male partner away from the pavilion. We stopped anyway but I was damn horny. Need to release. So I suggested we take a walk since we were spotted just now. We can’t use her hotel room as she was staying with her gal friend.

Brought her to Chinatown Point, pretend walk around, then say I need to go toilet. She went as well. I quickly come out and check that the handicapped toilet is available. Waited outside the toilet and when she come out, I dragged her in. She was taken aback but she knew what I wanted. Frenched, made her sit down on the toilet seat and let her suck me. Once hard, I get her to bend over in front of the mirror, flip her long dress up, pulled down her panties and slided myself in.

It was busy dinner time at the mall so chances of getting caught is real. I came pretty quick due to the excitement plus her previous BJ. Cum all inside her. While i cum, I can sense her vaginal walls tightened. She cummed too.

Nice memory. Now totally cut contact as she is a mummy now.
Had one more trysts with her before she delivered. Good FB.

This is the pavilion that I got my BJ in.
The “bridge” linking the pavilion to the building means we can stop if anyone walks in.

Photos taken off google search.
Girl in photo is not my FB. Lol.
Just showing you guys how the pavilion looks like. Seems like can fuck a harlem in it.

Last edited by Jtjan; 27-06-2018 at 03:08 PM. Reason: Add photo
Old 28-06-2018, 10:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 206 / Power: 15
JazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring SamsterJazzMaxim is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You did her raw ?
Old 28-06-2018, 12:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 54 / Power: 8
Transcama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:

Nice share bro .
Old 28-06-2018, 12:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
FreakyPartner deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMaxim View Post
You did her raw ?
You also want?
Old 28-06-2018, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jtjan View Post
nice hut for outdoor sex, but i guess only accessible to hotel guest?

The hut reminds me of this "bird watching hut" that is out of nowhere in Pasir Ris park. I used to bring my girl there for sex, it is dark and far away from walkway, so no one can see us at all.

However, the hut is not very well covered, as you can see from the 2nd picture, watcher can hide behind or below the hut. After we finished bonking, then I realized that someone has been watching us behind the hut!!

Old 28-06-2018, 07:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 8
Hydrated deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Just showing you guys how the pavilion looks like. Seems like can fuck a harlem in it.
Looks really nice
Old 28-06-2018, 09:23 PM
SamSter

My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 0
sharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to beholdsharklaserscom is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by sony2002 View Post
After we finished bonking, then I realized that someone has been watching us behind the hut!!

[sammyboyimage]17]
What if not human?
Old 28-06-2018, 10:43 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Quoted: 560 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 18902 / Power: 25
zl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond reputezl1983 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Met a FB of mine when she came to SG.
She is a horny girl who loves getting fucked.

She is a mistress in China and was having a baby (pregnant) when she visited SG. We were not really in touch at that time. But she informed me she is staying at hotel behind Chinatown Point. So we arranged to meet.

Met in lobby, and went to the garden upstairs. Many pavilions there, nice cushions and all. She is already visibly pregnant at that time. While sitting in one of the pavilions, I was joking that she hasn’t given me a BJ for a long time. She smiled and started unzipping me right there. Then she proceeded to suck me off. Anyone walking by will see me getting a BJ. I had to take a big cushion to block her head from view.

One angmoh couple walk past and the woman saw. Pretty easy to guess what my FB was doing even if the cushion covers the actual deed. It was almost 6pm and it was still pretty bright. Luckily the woman dragged her male partner away from the pavilion. We stopped anyway but I was damn horny. Need to release. So I suggested we take a walk since we were spotted just now. We can’t use her hotel room as she was staying with her gal friend.

Brought her to Chinatown Point, pretend walk around, then say I need to go toilet. She went as well. I quickly come out and check that the handicapped toilet is available. Waited outside the toilet and when she come out, I dragged her in. She was taken aback but she knew what I wanted. Frenched, made her sit down on the toilet seat and let her suck me. Once hard, I get her to bend over in front of the mirror, flip her long dress up, pulled down her panties and slided myself in.

It was busy dinner time at the mall so chances of getting caught is real. I came pretty quick due to the excitement plus her previous BJ. Cum all inside her. While i cum, I can sense her vaginal walls tightened. She cummed too.

Nice memory. Now totally cut contact as she is a mummy now.
Had one more trysts with her before she delivered. Good FB.

This is the pavilion that I got my BJ in.
The “bridge” linking the pavilion to the building means we can stop if anyone walks in.

Photos taken off google search.
Girl in photo is not my FB. Lol.
thanks for sharing bro. will make a point to head up there if bypassing the hotel.
Old 30-06-2018, 01:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 661 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2581 / Power: 7
Voorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond reputeVoorhees has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by JazzMaxim View Post
You did her raw ?
Ya man... rawed her that night and subsequent bonks.

I think PRC are damn daring....my encounters with PRCs including MLS makes me a fan.

Only PRCs so far would blow me unwashed. Local girls and thais would ask me wash my dick first... my personal opinion
Old 30-06-2018, 02:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 259 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1144 / Power: 17
donut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud ofdonut88 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Ya man... rawed her that night and subsequent bonks.

I think PRC are damn daring....my encounters with PRCs including MLS makes me a fan.

Only PRCs so far would blow me unwashed. Local girls and thais would ask me wash my dick first... my personal opinion

All my local FBs will blow me unwashed anytime
Old 30-06-2018, 08:04 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
slutbitch is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

Quote:
Originally Posted by Niao View Post
I did a few of outdoors sex. Just to recall a few.

1) East Coast Park with my ex boss. I remember it was near to Singapore Sails Club or something. Small car park just beside ECP towards Bedok. I drove requested by my ex boss and had sex with him after clubbing around 4am. Quite scary but exciting. Few cars were there as well with engine on. Guess they must be doing the same thing as us.

2) Handicap toilet at the old Parkway Parade. He's my ex BF from Indonesia. I was still a student then. He was educated in Singapore and was 3 years my senior but he is 8 years older then me. Intelligent guy with lots of charm. Missed him

3) Had sex with my Aussie FB at Gold Coast, Australia. Went holidays with him and had sex by the beach and watch sun rise after. Rather romantic guy. Paid for my trip to Australia at least twice a year. Will visit me in Singapore at least once a year. Being with him this 1st May for 3 years. He's coming to Singapore to celebrate with me. Love him

4) Public Swimming pool at Punggol on a weekday with my client. 6 years my junior and very sporty. Humble and shy guy, like him a lot. Being very supportive to me.

5) Male toilet at Changi Airport Terminal 1. Did a quickie with my ex Chinese BF years ago before he flew to Zurich. Had always wanted me to marry him. Sadly, last I know of him was he's on the the missing flight of MH 370.

Many more places to share but not now. Feeling sad suddenly....
Adventurous !!!!
Old 30-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 81 / Power: 7
Brazzx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I think PRC are damn daring