The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List
apple, xiaoxue

Old 15-06-2018, 08:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 8
angusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find betterangusb is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by whizzer24 View Post
hi, anyone has the number to this house?
from my experience the okt of this house is selective on his customers. he will treat you nicely only if he thinks that you can pay, otherwise you will be treated like dirt
Old 15-06-2018, 09:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusb View Post
from my experience the okt of this house is selective on his customers. he will treat you nicely only if he thinks that you can pay, otherwise you will be treated like dirt
Pardon my ignorance. Isn’t this GL shop? We don’t need to hang flower or give big tips to impress right? It’s the same as 100 or 150?
Or you telling me $100 paying customer will not be given free drinks?
I ask for a drink before I enter and ask for another when I finish. Never stare at me and call me cheapo leh?

I don’t get you.
Old 15-06-2018, 10:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by angusb View Post
Pete loves to have Nice Cars parked in front his shop to tell customers that Firers are all well to do guys

I can feel that he loves to carry balls of rich firers

Sillypore is famous to be the World Class Balls Carrier with 20 mill treatment

Pete is just following our Supreme Leeder

When you are in Sillypore follow the Zikaporean does
Old 16-06-2018, 02:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 79 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 660 / Power: 17
saabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to beholdsaabking is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Pete loves to have Nice Cars parked in front his shop to tell customers that Firers are all well to do guys

Sillypore is famous to be the World Class Balls Carrier with 20 mill treatment

Pete is just following our Supreme Leeder

When you are in Sillypore follow the Zikaporean does
Good one !
Old 16-06-2018, 02:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18h20

Quote:

Sillypore .............
Not sure if Pete will give me a thrashing if I park my Joker Hot Air Balloon in front of his shop leh??

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 16-06-2018, 02:36 AM
Samster

unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: L18h20

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Good one !

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Not sure if Pete will give me a thrashing if I park my Joker Hot Air Balloon in front of his shop leh??
No worries...BatMobile will be there too
Old 16-06-2018, 02:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 68 / Power: 6
paintingfan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Park on top lo
Old 25-06-2018, 11:23 AM
Samster

Quoted: 150 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

So far I have tried quite a few WL in 1820. I cant remember their numbers well as I am a name person.

Duo Li x 1 - she seems tall to me, pretty sexy looking nice big enhanced boobs and her service is the best in the house. She is also the most experience and ending 2 years soon

Darling x 1 - she is real tall, like a model, pretty angelic face the kind with smile that melts you. Not bad service but more GFE.

Manli x 2 - her looks is exotic with resemblance to some Eurasian looks. She is very pretty too, nice body with curves and enhanced boobs. Service is good

May x 2 - my first WL I tried in this house. She looks demure pretty and nice and though petite, she has proportional natural boobs and she is very fair. Her service is not bad with a lot of GFE

Happy x 1 - looks younger than her age, another petite pretty girl, good service as she has been experienced in the trade.

The above girls are those I have tried, and I also had min light kissing to frenching for some, all depends on chemistry and also the customer. Defintely worth a RTF for me for the 5 girls I tried

Mali - seen her around, maybe no chemistry, no urge to try her yet. She seems pretty enough

Duo duo - have not tried her too, I have not seen her since last I had once a glance only

Not a promoter of this house but since this house has some gems I am sharing.

Last edited by Fat Fatt; 26-06-2018 at 07:59 PM.
Old 27-06-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
So far I have tried quite a few WL in 1820. I cant remember their numbers well as I am a name person.

Duo Li x 1 - she seems tall to me, pretty sexy looking nice big enhanced boobs and her service is the best in the house. She is also the most experience and ending 2 years soon

Darling x 1 - she is real tall, like a model, pretty angelic face the kind with smile that melts you. Not bad service but more GFE.

Manli x 2 - her looks is exotic with resemblance to some Eurasian looks. She is very pretty too, nice body with curves and enhanced boobs. Service is good

May x 2 - my first WL I tried in this house. She looks demure pretty and nice and though petite, she has proportional natural boobs and she is very fair. Her service is not bad with a lot of GFE

Happy x 1 - looks younger than her age, another petite pretty girl, good service as she has been experienced in the trade.

The above girls are those I have tried, and I also had min light kissing to frenching for some, all depends on chemistry and also the customer. Defintely worth a RTF for me for the 5 girls I tried

Mali - seen her around, maybe no chemistry, no urge to try her yet. She seems pretty enough

Duo duo - have not tried her too, I have not seen her since last I had once a glance only

Not a promoter of this house but since this house has some gems I am sharing.
Bro, is there a mali and manli? the one who has wings in back waist area is Mali or Manli?
Old 27-06-2018, 01:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Bro, is there a mali and manli? the one who has wings in back waist area is Mali or Manli?
I know Manli has wings in back waist. Have not tried Mali. Maybe she has bigger wings!
Old 27-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
I know Manli has wings in back waist. Have not tried Mali. Maybe she has bigger wings!
Haha similar response. Manli has the tattooed wings on her back waist and nicely done
Old 06-07-2018, 11:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
nickdepp deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by saabking View Post
Recommended Selection of premium cars lol

V8

V10

V12
SAAB, who is this v12, cannot find on wolf
Old 07-07-2018, 11:28 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Sorry i think I have not replied. Yes there is a Mali and a Manli

I tried only Manli which is not bad.
Old 11-07-2018, 06:46 PM
Samster

Lightbulb Re: L18h20

Darling terminated her card today
Old 11-07-2018, 08:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Darling terminated her card today
Yes, very unfortunate as she is a gem of Club 20 ... you, some others and I know the reason behind ...

Those who have her wechat can still bid her farewell as she will only be leaving tomorrow nite.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1