The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 17-02-2019, 10:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 417 / Power: 7
JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Blackmail

Bailey had a look of curiosity on her face as she reached for the bag. Her eyes went wide as she pulled out the small cucumber. Sam's face reddened as he saw her looking at it.

"Sorry, saw it in a video once and ended up watching it a few dozen times. If they seriously know, they'll be expecting it."

She laughed at his feeble explanation.

"Hon, they've made me do similar stuff, so I can live with it."

She moved the cucumber to her right hand and leaned back in the chair. Closing her eyes, she moved the gourd down her body and started rubbing it along her clit slowly, like she would any typical dildo.

After a few minutes of teasing and toying he could see the cucumber glistening with her wetness. He glanced over to one of the clocks before turning back as she aimed the cucumber at her hole and started pressing in.

He watched intently, leaning forward to watch as it split her pussy lips, giving him a view that he couldn't see normally. She was wasting no time pushing it in and pulling it out. It was just as fascinating to him watching her lips re-close once it left her body.

Just as she pushed it back in again his cell started ringing and he knew the ringtone immediately.

"Fuck!"

Bailey stopped, cucumber embedded in her pussy, and opened her eyes to look up.

"Emma."

Bailey's eyes raised as Sam got up to grab the phone, answering it.

"Hi honey!"

She may have been several feet away at the time, but there was no way that Bailey could have missed that it was her best friend on the line.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY DADDY!" she yelled through the phone, the sound of a party favor being blown just after.

Sam held the phone far away from his ear so he wouldn't be deafened. Sure that it was safe he brought the phone back and started talking.

"Thank you hon."

He did the only thing he could do as Bailey watched--with his free hand he motioned for her to continue and she couldn't help but smile as she reached down for the cucumber and started working it in and out of her pussy more.

"Yes, Bailey came by and made me breakfast."

"No, it would have been better if you were making it Emma, but she did good otherwise."

"I've just had a lazy day. Some time by the pool, a shower, watched the Hobbit, just finished dinner a few minutes ago."

There was something almost surreal about the situation, talking to his eighteen-year-old daughter on the phone while her best friend was masturbating with a cucumber just a few feet away from him. He took his seat again to watch her while he continued to talk to Emma. She was doing most of the talking though, telling about her college orientation and the like.

It couldn't be more obvious that Sam wasn't paying as much attention to Emma as he was to Bailey. After about ten minutes he finally heard some loud noises over the phone.

"Sounds like you have some fun to get to Emma. I'll see you when you get back. Love you."

Emma telling him that she loved him, and wishing happy birthday again and Sam could finally hang up the phone. By this point Bailey was working the cucumber inside her pussy furiously, her left hand rubbing her clit as she started making more noise.

The image of juices completely covering the gourd as well as the contrast of the dark green sliding in and out of her pussy was getting Sam hard again.

"Cum for me slut, cum for me fucking that cucumber."

Bailey took in a very deep breath before crying out as she pushed the cucumber deep inside her and held it, her pussy contracting around it as her second orgasm of the night hit her. He could only be enthralled watching her cum by her own hand this time. 

Her juices poured from her pussy, pooling on the chair and some even falling to the carpet--Sam suddenly realized he'd probably have to steam clean the carpet. He never really had to think about cleaning a woman's cum stain from the floor before.

It suddenly seemed funny to Sam that he had this teenage girl gyrating in orgasm just a few feet away from him and he was thinking about how he was going to clean the mess instead of just watching the show. He laughed on the inside but focused back as Bailey came down once more.

Her body was still quivering as he stood up and walked over to her, reaching down to the cucumber that was still embedded deep inside her. She gasped as he pulled it out and brought it up to his face, licking the length of the cucumber to have a taste. He let out a satisfied sigh as he tasted her sweetness, then held the cucumber up to her.

"Taste it," he commanded.

Her hand reached up to his, pulling it to her face to lick it. Her reaction to tasting herself was much more muted.

"It's interesting Sam, but I think I'd rather taste your cum to be honest."

He couldn't help but laugh as he stepped back and sat down.

"There's only one more thing Bailey. Go ahead and go get cleaned up and put on your sexiest lingerie. Call me up when you're ready."

Bailey looked at him curiously and went back for her backpack, heading upstairs. He went back to his shopping bag and pulled out the condoms and the last little surprise he bought at the store and took it upstairs.

She had closed the master bathroom and was once again taking a shower, she knew this was the end so was apparently wanting to do it right. He dimmed the lights in the master bedroom and placed the condom on the nightstand and the last surprise on the bed.

He headed back downstairs to wait. He went for the envelope and grabbed the little blue pill that had been left for him and took it. Sure he was hard now, but he wanted to make sure to do this last opportunity right.

He lost track of time as he waited before he finally heard her voice.

"I'm ready Sam."
Old 17-02-2019, 10:30 AM
Samster

JEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find betterJEMMA is a living Saint! - you won't find better

He stood up and took a deep breath and smiled, wondering what she was wearing. He climbed the stairs and looked to find her kneeling on his bed wearing only a see-through purple babydoll that barely went down past her hips. There was a little faux fur covering her breasts and along the bottom hemline, but the effect was very sexy on the babygirl before him.

"Wow!"

She giggled at his reaction, seeing that he was already hard. She crawled toward him off the bed and stood, grabbing the box of condoms.

"We don't need this, I have a birth control implant."

He hadn't known, but he had thought. His own daughter similarly had one.

He walked up to the nightstand and instead turned on the iPod that was hooked up to the alarm. The sounds of smooth jazz filled the room as he finally turned toward Bailey and pulled her close into a kiss.

This kiss wasn't like the one that she had given him earlier, this was something much more passionate, like he hadn't given since Emma's mother died. When he finally broke it Bailey was a little stunned, speechless about his actions finally.

"Bailey, the last thing I would like is to make love to you."

"But Sam--"

He raised a finger to shush her.

"Just go with it."

He motioned behind her to the last surprise he had for her, a single red rose. She turned to him and smiled and nodded.

"Okay."
Old 17-02-2019, 01:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 63 / Power: 6
kirkby deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very shiok nice story.
Hope to read more.
Old 17-02-2019, 06:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 7
cockareel deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice story TS! Hoping for more updates.
Old 17-02-2019, 07:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 160 / Power: 7
bronzecoins is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbronzecoins is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Enjoying your story and photos TS, thanks
Old 18-02-2019, 11:13 AM
Samster

Hitting the switch to shut off the lights, leaving the room bathed only in moonlight, Sam leaned into her and kissed her once more. He knew his bed rather well as he leaned her onto it. His hands reached behind her as her head hit the pillow to untie the babydoll to remove it. Getting the teen naked once more he started kissing down the side of her cheek, down her neck to the top of her breasts.

Sam woke up the next morning, quickly looking to the spot last occupied by Bailey. To no surprise but much disappointment he found his bed as empty as it normally was. As he crawled out of bed he had to wonder if it had indeed happened, or if he just dreamt the whole thing. Before he could really think about it he smelled food cooking. Quickly reaching into a drawer he put on a pair of boxers and ran out of his room and down the stairs faster than he had in years.

Arriving in the kitchen he saw Bailey once again cooking breakfast, only this time she was at least wearing a little clothing--one of his button up shirts to be exact. Bailey turned and smiled to a rather dumbstruck Sam.

"Don't tell me they're making you continue?" he asked the girl he spent the prior day fucking six-ways-from-Sunday.

"Not quite," Bailey said still smiling, "sit, we have to talk."

He was used to taking orders from his own daughter, but it had been many years since he took orders from someone he slept with. Sam's curiosity got the best of him and he sat down at the table Bailey had already adorned with food.

Bailey brought the last of the breakfast over, sausages, and put some on both plates before sitting down herself.

"So," Sam said, unsure of what exactly was going on.

Bailey put a finger up to her lips to silence him. "I've got a confession."

Ted maintained his dumbstruck look, but said nothing.

The teenager took several deep breaths before saying, "Sam, you were set up. There is no blackmailer."

His expression didn't change. Sam was very much confused and unsure of what she meant. "What do you mean there's no blackmailer? What about the pictures? What about the video?"

Bailey blushed as she looked right at him. "Well, that's the thing. We made it up. We took the video and the pictures?"

Sam looked a little more concerned. "We?" he asked.

"Emma and me. We set the whole thing up," she replied.

"Emma and you?" Sam was slowly trying to comprehend it all--he took a sip of coffee to try and wake up.

"That's right."

"Explain."
Old 19-02-2019, 10:19 AM
Samster

"Well," Bailey said before a quick sip of juice, "it goes like this. Emma and I have been watching you, noticing that you've seemed increasingly lonely. And we've known you weren't getting any."

Sam was about to object but Bailey just held her hand up.

"So we devised a plan to get you some action. Emma had seen your browsing history on your computer and saw you went for college girls, and of course some of the other things we explored yesterday. We didn't want to hook you up with some skank so I volunteered. We've seen how you've glanced at me at times over the years."

It was Sam's turn to blush and attempt to object, but Bailey was on point again in holding her hand up.

"So we decided that you would fuck me, however you wanted. But we had to figure out how to do it, so we decided to concoct the blackmail scheme. My webcam took pictures of me, and some from my phone with Emma's help. A few videos, based off of things that you'd looked up online," she motioned to the DVD that he still hadn't watched, "and figured we could trick you into it. It was the only way to convince you to do it, because we both know you were way to decent to ever do so even if you wanted to."

Sam nodded at the last bit as he sat there stunned listening to the teen's tale.

"So here we are. Your birthday present was set in motion. We made up the letter, put in the pictures and videos and just had to wait, hoping we made it threatening enough that you'd go through with it."

Bailey closed her mouth and looked resolutely at Sam, waiting to see what he had to say.

He had to take another sip of coffee first, digesting what she had just told him. Sam nodded a few times before talking. "Well, you were right that I wouldn't have slept with you if you had just offered yourself to me. I know part of me should be mad that you tricked me into having sex with you."

He paused for a moment, looking his daughter's best friend over in a new light. 

"So you knew everything that we were going to do?"

"Yes"

"You knew I'd want to spank you."

"Yup."

"And have you masturbate with the cucumber."

"I suspected as much."

"Even fucking your ass?"

She smiled wickedly at him.

"Oh yes Sam, I knew about that. I had to think about it, knowing that would come up but honestly, if I was going to lose my anal cherry, I wasn't kidding when I said I'd rather it be you than some random guy. At least with you it was something special, that you treated it like the treasure it was."

Sam was floored. He just stared at the teen for a long while before speaking.

"Okay, I know yesterday must not have been the easiest thing for you, and you've definitely awoken feelings I wasn't sure were still there. But I have to ask, what does this mean for the future? Where do we go from here, you're not exactly just my daughter's best friend anymore, are you?"

Bailey smiled very warmly to him once more. 

"Well, that depends on you. You've known my body more deeply than any other man has, but of course we could never be together in any serious way."

Sam nodded a bit at this point--she was right of course.

"However," she continued, interrupting his thoughts, "that doesn't mean that until I go away for college we can't have a little fun. Emma's okay with it, she just doesn't want to hear about it, you being her dad and all. But if you want, we can certainly continue exploring each other like we did yesterday."

Sam knew he should say no, he really did, but this girl offering herself to him now was very hard to resist.

"Do you have anything in mind?"

Bailey laughed and stood up from her seat, unbuttoning the shirt and sliding it off, once again standing naked in his kitchen. The teen moved around the table and sat in his lap, putting her left arm around him.

Her soft breasts in his face, and a sly smile on her face as she wiggled in his lap, she cooed, "I definitely think you need more time in my mouth. Let's get you fed and you can be the first guy to 69 with me. Only if you want to of course."

THE END

YOU GUYS ENJOYED IT???

EXCITED??? WANT MORE????

TELL ME......TELL ME YOUR FEELINGS......

Here's some videos sexatainment
https://openload.co/f/v_eEeYwZfuA
https://openload.co/f/x6iHfj4jKUY
https://openload.co/f/0oSKZBudrRo
https://openload.co/f/RoxQTFN2GPA
https://openload.co/f/axEpXLFHEz0
https://openload.co/f/vr0lqIoFvfQ
Old 21-02-2019, 10:24 AM
Samster

Story 19

The Bride

A Non-consent/reluctance story of a Blackmailed Bride.

Chapter 1

A Week Away

"Brenda, please," Tan pleaded, "we're almost married. Can't we have sex now, sweetheart?" 

We had been kissing on the bed for over thirty minutes and I was definitely hot and bothered, but Tan had wanted to go too far. I got up and fixed my hair, make-up and clothes, all of which had suffered in the process. Tan and I were engaged. We dated for a year, and then got engaged about six months ago. So far, I had managed to put him off, wanting to be pure for my wedding night. I admit it was getting harder and harder to resist sex with him. I was so easily aroused when we started kissing and petting one another. I let him touch my bare breasts and even my vagina a couple times, though as soon as he tried to put his fingers in me, I shut him down. It was too much like sex, but I loved him so much and wanted my first time with him to be extra special. 

Tan was twenty-six and so, so handsome. Tall, a couple inches over six feet, lean and athletic, but muscular as well. All of my girlfriends drooled when they saw him, and I could not resent it, because I liked to watch him too. The way he walked, like a panther, his muscles gliding under his skin, commanding a room when he walked in, people noticing him. You might think he was rich or came from wealth, used to people waiting on him hand and foot, but though he was well to do, he wasn't rich and didn't expect anyone to wait on him, even me. 

His hair was dark and he had dark brown eyes with lashes so long, girls envied him. He had a ready smile and shared it often, dazzling us with his wit and charm. I couldn't believe he had fallen for me. I was two years younger than him, fairly tall, five foot, nine in my stocking feet. I had what I considered to be ugly, mousy brown hair, a rather plain, oval face, a too wide mouth and turned up nose with freckles I hated with a passion. Oh, I guess my boobs and ass were all right in the scheme of things. Thirty-six with a C cup, high and firm; buttocks kept tight with swimming and volleyball, but I felt like a plain Jane compared to all the other women I knew who lusted after him. 

Why he would fall for me when he could easily have twenty or thirty lovelier women panting for him, ready to give him whatever he wanted, whenever he wanted it, I had no idea; but somehow, he did. I wouldn't even date him the first five or six times he asked. I figured I'd be another notch on his bedpost and had no desire to join the scads of other girls who'd ended up there. If not for his persistence and light hearted efforts to keep me entertained with his attempts to woo me, I never would have started dating him. On the whole, he was a gentleman and never pushed too hard to have sex which is why I ended up loving him and engaged to be married.

"Do you love me, Tan?" I suddenly asked.

"I love you more than life itself," Tan replied. "I wouldn't marry you if I didn't love you."

"I want to wait," I explained for maybe the hundredth time. "I want to come into our marriage as a virgin. I don't want to have sex until our wedding night. You know I love you, but this is very important to me. I've saved myself for this long, I'm not going to buckle with a week left to go. Please, quit asking. I want our first time to be when we're married, and not a second before."

"What about a blow job, then," Tan laughed. "Sucking my cock won't harm your virginity, will it? All I'm asking for is a little relief." He pursed his lips and pretended to be sucking on something cock sized in his mouth.

"Eewwwh! Technically not, but what is it about men and blow jobs, anyway? It sounds disgusting. Sucking on the same thing your pee comes out of. I hope you won't expect it too often. Maybe on our wedding night, your birthday and our anniversary. I can't see me doing it more often than that, and I'll expect you to wash yourself thoroughly beforehand."

"You should try it, you might like it," Tan said. "Just as I expect you'll like it when I lick your cunt."

"Please don't call my vagina a cunt. It's crude and disgusting and it's demeaning."

"What do you want me to call it; your pussy?"

"Even that's rude," I said. "Why can't you call it a vagina?"

"Because saying I want to lick your vagina doesn't have the same impact. What do you and your girlfriends call it?"

Together, we called it a lot of things; kitty, vajayjay, sex, down there; Tiffany called it her fur pie, though why she did, I don't know, because there was barely any fur on her. A slim little landing strip no more than a half inch wide leading to her treasure. Donna called it her man trap on occasion, and Yvonne did call it a pussy. It wasn't as if I was naive about my vagina and it's purpose. 

I was more naive about a penis. I'd walked into the bathroom by accident once while Dad was peeing. I'd quickly backed out apologizing profusely, but the image had been burned into my brain. I'd never seen a naked erect one, though I'd felt them pressed against me on the other side of clothes, as I danced with a boy or kissed one. I hadn't even seen Tan's, though he convinced me to touch his under his pants once. I only touched it for maybe fifteen seconds, but I still remembered vividly the way it felt. The heat, the hardness of it, the softness, like velvet over steel. I'd pulled my hand out of his pants suddenly like it burned my hand. I hadn't even watched porn. Dad told me porn never accurately depicted the sex act. It was designed to titillate, mostly males, not instruct. 

Tan had asked me once how I'd know what to do with it on my marriage night. I told him I'd talk to people with more experience. He asked who I would talk to and I said I could talk to my parents, plus Tiffany, Donna, and Yvonne were all sexually experienced and happy to give me a word of advice. 

Mom gave me "the talk" when I was fourteen. She'd been an unwed mother and didn't want me making the same mistakes she did. My step-father married her despite a three year old child and I loved him like a real father. He'd never been anything other than good and kind to a fatherless waif. After Mom gave me the talk, Dad talked to me as well, but approached the matter in an entirely different manner than Mom did.

"Look, sweetie," Dad said. "Mistakes happen. I will never love you less if you decided you didn't want to wait until marriage, but I would encourage you to be careful and do your utmost not to get pregnant. I know there are a lot of things you want to do with your life, and those things become so much harder if you have a child. I will say this, however. Sex is a lot more meaningful, and even more beautiful, if it's shared with someone you love. I can think of no greater gift you can give a man than wait for your wedding to share yourself with him and him alone. Unless of course, you fall in love with a woman, then I suppose I don't need to have this talk with you."

"Dad!" I complained "now you're just teasing me. You know I'm not into girls."

"You're still young. A lot of things can happen before you're an adult. It's okay, whatever you decide. Your Mom and I will love you no matter what. It's far more important you be the best person you can be rather than who you decide you want to spend your life with." He hugged me then, and gave me a kiss on the cheek, and I knew he was right; my parents would always love me.

I sighed. "I would prefer you call it a vagina, because that's what it is, but if you have to call it something else, call it my kitty."

"Here, kitty, kitty, kitty. Would you like to swallow a little mouse?" Tan said, grabbing his penis in his jeans and holding it, molding his pants over it. It was hard. I'd felt it rubbing against me as we made out.

I laughed. "Your mouse will have to wait another week, just like the rest of you. Where are you and the boys going for your bachelor party?"

"I think Geoff has got a visit to a strip club planned. Lot's of booze, I'm sure; and he told me to be sure I had a lot of ones, fives and tens with me."

I kissed him. "Just remember, honey," I said. "You may look all you want, but do not touch. You can wait another week and I'm yours." I waived my hands up and down my body. "Everything you wanted for so long is all yours, and yours alone. I've never shared it with anyone else."

"I can't even have a lap dance?"

"You can have a lap dance," I said. "Just keep your hands to yourself. They don't need to wander for you to have a good time."

"Where are the girls taking you for the bachelorette party?"

"We're going to Tiffany's house," I said. "She's throwing the shindig. I'm sure I'll be getting some gag gifts and there'll be drinking, of course. I haven't heard all of what they have planned, but it will be somewhat raucous, I'm sure, since Tiffany is throwing the party. She's not the wildest of my girlfriends, but she's not far from it."

"I'm a little surprised you have some friends who tread on the wild side. You're so straight laced," Tan said. 

"I try not to judge a book by its cover," I replied. "I'm more concerned with their loyalty, friendship and love than I am in their conduct. If I totally judged book covers, I'd never have dated you. You had a reputation as a lady killer who loved and left them. Heaven knows, every woman of my acquaintance drools over your body. You could have anyone you wanted and I couldn't imagine you wanted me." 

"You sell yourself short all the time. You're a tall, classy, beautiful woman, intelligent, funny, self-deprecating. You even know how to cook. The only thing I don't know about you is how compatible we'll be having sex."

"I know love isn't an indicator of sexual compatibility, but I love you a lot Tan and if love has anything to do with it, sex will be just fine." I patted his cheek. "You'd better get ready. Your boys will be waiting for you."

We still didn't live together. I didn't trust myself to behave if I had to live with Tan while waiting to wed. We had picked out a nice apartment together and Tan moved in without me. I'd given notice on my own small studio apartment and would move in with Tan after we returned from our honeymoon. He kissed me and left, still sporting a large bulge in his jeans. I wondered if he'd have to masturbate to get rid of it before he went out. He might want to do it a couple times before going to a strip club, or he might get a severe case of blue balls. He told me once being engaged to me was like being married to his hand. He said he had to masturbate all the time just to ensure he didn't get a case of blue balls. I didn't know what he was talking about when he said it and I asked him what he meant. 

"Look it up on the web," he replied. "You'll know what kind of problems I have to put up with being engaged to you."

I did look it up. It sounded painful. I apologized after reading about it, but instead of offering to help him, said he could go in the other room and masturbate if he was starting to experience pain. He asked if he could do it in front of me and I told him I might be tempted to help him out and I wanted everything to be new when we finally had sex. He did leave the room a few times afterward and I had no problem with it, not wanting him to be in distress. 

He came back into the room once after leaving to take care of himself and said, "I'd like to introduce you to my new girlfriend." 

"What new girlfriend?" I asked, shocked.

He stuck out his hand and said, "I'd like to introduce you to Rosy Palms."

It took me several seconds to figure out the joke, then I took his hand and said, "Pleased to meet you, Rosy. Please take care of our boyfriend. I don't want him to suffer." We both laughed and he hugged me. "You sure are a persistent cuss," he said.

After Tan left, I showered and shaved my legs and underarms. I picked out what I was going to wear tonight. Since it was going to be at Tiffany's house, I figured casual was fine, some shorts, a blouse, standard bra and panties, strappy sandals. I would put my shoulder blade length hair in a pony tail and add a little make-up, nothing much, a little lipstick and mascara. Yvonne was going to pick me up and take me to Tiffany's. Since there was going to be a lot of drinking, we all planned to spend the night at her house so no one would drive drunk, so I had a some pj's picked out as well. I even had some food to ameliorate the affects of the alcohol I knew I'd be having later, but not too much as I expected lots of snacks.

Yvonne was there at seven. "Hey, girlfriend, you ready to go?" She gave me a quick hug and a peck on the cheek.

"Let me grab my overnight bag and I'm ready." 

I snagged it off the kitchen counter and followed Yvonne out the door, locking up behind me. Climbing into the passenger seat, I asked, "Do you have any idea what Tiffany's got planned for tonight?"

"Not a clue, honey, but I do know it will be fun. Tiffany knows how to throw a party."

"How many people will be there?"

"I'm pretty sure it's just ten of us," Yvonne said. "Tiffany, and your other three bridesmaids, including moi. Let's see, Erin and Shizuko from the volleyball team, your swimming buds, Maria and Cheyenne, Tan's sister, Sydney and you."

Tiffany was my Maid of Honor. She was the wealthiest of my friends, though she never lorded her money over us. She was my closest friend; I'd known her since high school. The rest I'd met in college. Yvonne and Donna had been my dorm mates my freshman year of college. They were two of my bridesmaids, along with Terence, who'd lived across the hall. When we finally outgrew the dorms, we all shared a run down house together off campus. 

Erin and Shizuko played on the volleyball team with me, plus they were openly gay and lovers. Erin was a year ahead of me, Shizuko a year behind and Erin was the only one of my friends taller than I was, nearly 5-11. She was the primary spiker on my team, Shizuko, or Suki to her friends, the setter. Maria and Cheyenne swam with me in college. Maria's family had some money, but she was as relaxed about it as Tiffany was. I suspected she might be gay, because I never saw her with any guys. On the other hand, I never saw her with women either, so maybe she was asexual. I guess the rest of us would be considered middle to upper middle class except Cheyenne, who was at the lowest end of the middle class spectrum, getting to school only because she got a swimming scholarship. Erin, Donna and Cheyenne were African-American, Suki was Japanese-American and the rest were WASP's except for Maria, whose family was Catholic and Italian-American. It was a fairly eclectic mix of people, but we all got along well with each other, laughing and joking about our differences. 

Sydney was the one I knew the least, since I hadn't met her until I started dating Tan. She was my age, though she hadn't attended school with us, going to Brian's Mall. She had joined our group about two months before Tan and I got engaged and got along with everyone like she'd been with us from the beginning.

Tan's family had a substantial amount of money too, so both he and Sydney were accustomed to the creature comforts. He had a good paying job at an architectural firm and didn't need additional income from me, so he convinced me to quit my low level job at the accounting firm where he met me to concentrate on being a wife and mother. We'd talked it over and thought three children would be the perfect number. I figured I'd give it about a year or two to get used to married life before adding our first baby to the mix. 

Tiffany had a 2800 foot condo on the top floor of a Midtown building near the Downtown CBD area. I know it had cost over 1.7 million dollars. It had two story windows and was absolutely gorgeous. When Yvonne and I got there, we were to last ones to arrive. Everyone else was there and already working on their first drinks.

"Brenda, baby. You decided to join us. Good thing, since you're the guest of honor," Tiffany said. "Come on in."

I walked in to what would become the worst nightmare of my life.
Old 05-03-2019, 12:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
AndrewMcLean deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Why stop?
Old 05-03-2019, 01:19 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57 / Power: 6
bosshugofa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more bro
Old 11-03-2019, 07:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewMcLean View Post
Why stop?
Please continue from here in future:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=719120
Old 11-03-2019, 07:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bosshugofa View Post
camping for more bro
Please continue from here in future:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=719120
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1