The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 05-12-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 47 / Power: 0
shino11 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
JB student freelancer or model to CHEONG?

Any contact of JB student freelancer or model to CHEONG?
Old 06-12-2012, 07:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 173 / Power: 20
zhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samsterzhivago is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: JB student freelancer or model to CHEONG?

tiu... I thought you want to share your contacts.........

SBF Honorable Brethrens to up:

To any brethen here who I've promised to upz ur point, but had not received any, please pm me.
Old 06-12-2012, 08:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shipwreck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Haha.. why student meh? Go find lah
Old 06-12-2012, 12:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 15
kitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud ofkitaeshi has much to be proud of

student.. u can go during 12noon at lesiure mcdonald.. many students went there makan cheap meal..
Old 06-12-2012, 02:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 776 / Power: 19
KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by shino11 View Post
Hang around the main entrance of Convent School, Sekolah SIGS, Foon Yew High School, Rima College or Sunway College and make friends with them

Good luck !
Old 07-12-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4883 / Power: 14
MattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond reputeMattJB has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KatoeyLover69 View Post
Hang around the main entrance of Convent School, Sekolah SIGS, Foon Yew High School, Rima College or Sunway College and make friends with them

Good luck !
thx for tips
how about models? where should him hang around?
appreciate your help
Old 07-12-2012, 09:13 AM
Samster

KatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to beholdKatoeyLover69 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJB View Post
thx for tips
how about models? where should him hang around?
appreciate your help
Very easy to make friend with those High School students ..... just buy them buffet lunch in a 5-star hotel and give them a Samsung Galaxy S3 handphone and you surely hit the jackpot !
Old 07-12-2012, 01:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 5 / Power: 0
powerdix is Cool - loads of Potential

Quote:
Very easy to make friend with those High School students ..... just buy them buffet lunch in a 5-star hotel and give them a Samsung Galaxy S3 handphone and you surely hit the jackpot !
Haha.. like your tips... not even start to fuck... damage 3k-4k already... hahaha..
Old 07-12-2012, 04:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by powerdix View Post
Haha.. like your tips... not even start to fuck... damage 3k-4k already... hahaha..
It's like doing business ..... if you open a shop ( eg MP, restaurant, etc, ... ) you need to sign the Tenancy Agreement with the Landlord to rent his shop, pay 3 months' rental as security deposit, pay RM XXX as deposit for utilities, pay the contractor to do renovation, etc

Not even open shop and earn RM 1.00, already spend a few hundred thousands RM

Same thing to tackle young students .... need to invest and spend $$$ before even start to fuck them

If got no money, forget about students .... just look for CMI MILFs in MPs and pay RM 150.00 to fuck them
Old 07-12-2012, 06:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1111 / Power: 13
AtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud ofAtlasShrugged has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexKnight View Post
dun say students i also eat there kakaka
Me too.
Ayam Goreng Value meal
Old 07-12-2012, 10:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 14
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
It's like doing business ..... if you open a shop ( eg MP, restaurant, etc, ... ) you need to sign the Tenancy Agreement with the Landlord to rent his shop, pay 3 months' rental as security deposit, pay RM XXX as deposit for utilities, pay the contractor to do renovation, etc

Not even open shop and earn RM 1.00, already spend a few hundred thousands RM

Same thing to tackle young students .... need to invest and spend $$$ before even start to fuck them

If got no money, forget about students .... just look for CMI MILFs in MPs and pay RM 150.00 to fuck them
I thought all MILFs are same price 150 regardless CMI or JMI (just make it)? u mean CMI(can make it) price is higher?
Old 08-12-2012, 09:51 AM
Samster

14-year-old call girl held

Report from The STAR dated 8 December 2012 :-

14-year-old call girl held

WHILE her friends were spending their school holidays hanging out in malls or catching the latest movie in the cinemas, a 14-year-old girl was entertaining men at an illegal nightclub.

Harian Metro reported that the teenager was among 29 guest relations officers arrested during a midnight raid at the nightclub in Sri Hartamas, Kuala Lumpur.

She was accompanied by a man in his 40s who was supposedly her boyfriend.

However, further investigations revealed that the teenager worked as a call girl and was in the midst of entertaining her clients.

Another nightclub in Jalan Pudu was also raided.

The two raids by the Bukit Aman anti-vice, gaming and secret society division led to the arrest of another 28 GROs, including Indonesian, Thai, Chinese and Myanmar nationals.

Division chief Inspector Muha­mad Mat Jais said the GROs were dancing on the stage during the raids.

They were brought to the Brickfields police headquarters for questioning, he added.

“The teenager will be investigated under the Anti-Trafficking in Persons and Anti-Smuggling of Migrants Act for working as an underaged person at the nightclub.

“The other foreign women will be investigated under the Immigration Act for wrongful use of their social visit passes,” he said.

He said the women offered sexual services at RM150 each time, adding that the nightclubs had been raided four times for operating without a licence.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Old 08-12-2012, 01:25 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
shipwreck deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

150 good deal,but 14 yr old is a big risk ley
Old 12-12-2012, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
gsm80 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

14 years old is illegal age , bro better cheong at 18 years old
Old 17-12-2012, 02:31 PM
Samster

Sex with 30 men through Facebook

Quote:
Originally Posted by shino11 View Post
Try surfing Facebook for your victims ..........

Sex with 30 men through Facebook

MANY teenage girls have been snared in the “cyber love” net due to loneliness, with some ending up pregnant out of wedlock, reported Metro Ahad.

One of them is Qila, who claimed she had slept with 30 men whom she befriended through Facebook.

The 20-year-old, who is now pregnant, had also dabbled in alcohol, drugs and cigarettes since the age of 17.

“I use Facebook to find friends, especially men. I don't have many female friends because I hate their inquisitive behaviour.

“While my friends were busy studying for SPM, I was busy enjoying life with my boyfriends,” said Qila.

Qila claimed she got bored quick and changed boyfriends often, sometimes different men on the same day.

She finally admitted she was doing drugs when her family threatened to send her for a blood test. She eventually agreed to undergo rehabilitation and turn over a new leaf.

----- KatoeyNewsNetwork
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1