The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-12-2016, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future
Re: Jakarta Info

norice,

USD is going to have a bull run at least for the next 2 years.

With your strong purchasing power you can easily hire a personal butler or bodyguard to do all the hassle tasks on your behalf.
You'll have leverage power and live like a boss.

lost99,

Here are some excerpts from Donald Trump's "The Art Of The Deal" book.

Quote:
1. Think big

"I like thinking big. I always have. To me it's very simple: if you're going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big."

2. Protect the downside and the upside will take care of itself

"I always go into the deal anticipating the worst. If you plan for the worst--if you can live with the worst--the good will always take care of itself."

3. Maximize the options

"I never get too attached to one deal or one approach...I keep a lot of balls in the air, because most deals fall out, no matter how promising they seem at first."

4. Know your market

"I like to think that I have that instinct. That's why I don't hire a lot of number-crunchers, and I don't trust fancy marketing surveys. I do my own surveys and draw my own conclusions."

5. Use your leverage

"The worst thing you can possibly do in a deal is seem desperate to make it. That makes the other guy smell blood, and then you're dead."

6. Enhance your location

"Perhaps the most misunderstood concept in all of real estate is that the key to success is location, location, location...First of all, you don't necessarily need the best location. What you need is the best deal."

7. Get the word out

"One thing I've learned about the press is that they're always hungry for a good story, and the more sensational the better...The point is that if you are a little different, a little outrageous, or if you do things that are bold or controversial, the press is going to write about you."

8. Fight back

"In most cases I'm very easy to get along with. I'm very good to people who are good to me. But when people treat me badly or unfairly or try to take advantage of me, my general attitude, all my life, has been to fight back very hard."

9. Deliver the goods

"You can't con people, at least not for long. You can create excitement, you can do wonderful promotion and get all kinds of press, and you can throw in a little hyperbole. But if you don't deliver the goods, people will eventually catch on."

10. Contain the costs

"I believe in spending what you have to. But I also believe in not spending more than you should."

11. Have fun

"Money was never a big motivation for me, except as a way to keep score. The real excitement is playing the game."
Old 31-12-2016, 10:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Jakarta Info

Lost99 and TonyCheong2,

I meant to say, "you folk's have sexual power and stamina due to your young age, I'm getting old, so quickly, losing my sexual power!" I have no stamina these days!

Lost99, you have intestinal fortitude when dealing with bar girls, not me, I'm kind of weakling due to my compassion and generosity to poor!

Tony, thanks for the message, these days I'm very lucky due to strong performance of US Dollars! But, next year will be different due to prediction of downfall and depression of US Economy! In the paper, US Economy looks very strong but in reality US is very weak due to 20 trillion dollars debt! Therefore, it's a time bomb ready to explode! Thank goodness, I'm retired in Thailand since cost of living is lot cheaper than USA!

Yes, I like to think big, very big but when I look down there it's still small! Also, number 6, 10 and 11 is very important if you want to enjoy your retirement life in Thailand!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!

Last edited by norice; 31-12-2016 at 10:53 PM.
Old 31-12-2016, 11:05 PM
Samster

TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Tony, thanks for the message, these days I'm very lucky due to strong performance of US Dollars! But, next year will be different due to prediction of downfall and depression of US Economy! In the paper, US Economy looks very strong but in reality US is very weak due to 20 trillion dollars debt! Therefore, it's a time bomb ready to explode! Thank goodness, I'm retired in Thailand since cost of living is lot cheaper than USA!
555 yes things are not always what it seem on the surface.
Old 01-01-2017, 06:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1959 / Power: 16
lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future

repost see following

Last edited by lost99; 01-01-2017 at 06:34 AM. Reason: repost
Old 01-01-2017, 06:33 AM
Samster

lost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant futurelost99 has a brilliant future
Happy New Years!!!!

Selemat Tahun Baru!!! to all JKT Lovers.

Hoping 2017 is an even bigger and funner year for cheonging in JKT
Old 01-01-2017, 06:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 991 / Power: 22
norice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to beholdnorice is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Jakarta Info

Lost99,

That's a big one!

BOYCOTT Arab owned bars in Soi Cowboy!
Old 01-01-2017, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by norice View Post
Lost99,

That's a big one!
For me that's just average
Old 01-01-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lost99 View Post
For me that's just average
Bro lost99 you're so greedy.

Where is this cewek from?
Old 02-01-2017, 08:41 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Bro lost99 you're so greedy.

Where is this cewek from?
Tony, if you coming to JKT soon can share.....but u see the Macallan bottle in her lap? ....this not the type of girl for bros wanna party on a budget...
Old 03-01-2017, 12:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is closed...

Please post in the new Jakarta thread 2...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=637585

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread