The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2022, 03:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 212 / Power: 3
CR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCR7toPSG is a Helpful and Caring Samster
If she move to SG with u and will be at you side for the rest of your life, will u retire from this? A genuine question

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
I chiong because I am in a LDR and my gal is not by my side. When I am with her in China, I don't chiong.

Whatever you want to/need to do, don't let your gal know can liao. They are fucking jealous animals.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 37 / Power: 0
Bommi99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How many of you chiong despite having a partner?

Everyone has three faces. One you show your friends and colleagues. One you for to your family. And the last face only you know. So in this case,your desire for massages,MLs and fun is the final face only for you. Only you know that face. Everything in life is fair.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 267 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 555 / Power: 13
Heartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to allHeartlandlover is a name known to all

Hmm.. since this topic is up.
Can I ask is there such things as emotional cheating vs physically cheating?

Can u accept any of it?
Cos I know cheating wives. Can be normal housewives to office ladies to ML.
Old 02-08-2022, 03:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 11
LaoCheeHong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyLaoCheeHong deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddecisions View Post
Just sharing my personal account - started visiting MLs when I was single. After that, got attached and married and urge died down. However, after a while, urge came back even though I share a good sex life and intimacy with my partner.

End of the day, it is up to you to decide what you can live with. Some people have guilt, some people no guilt. Some people have devotion, some people no devotion. Some think cheonging is not mutually exclusive to being a family man, as long as your family is still safe and you don't neglect. For me, I have come to terms that this is who I am and the urge will always be there. I stick to only MLs and HJs because I don't want to risk disease and put my partner at risk. Of course, end of day, my priority is still family and if my habits end up putting them at risk one day, then I will stop. For now, journey continues...
Agree Bro! The important thing is whatever you do, don't bring problems home
Old 02-08-2022, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 960 / Power: 12
hhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to beholdhhlover is a splendid one to behold

Wondering any bros here up to now in their life only tasted one pussy.. his gf or wife only..
Old 02-08-2022, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 81 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1544 / Power: 19
morrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant futuremorrissey1209 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CR7toPSG View Post
If she move to SG with u and will be at you side for the rest of your life, will u retire from this? A genuine question
Actually yes, there won't be a need to chiong. I am happy around her and with our sex life.
Old 02-08-2022, 11:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 113 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2839 / Power: 10
Iceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond reputeIceman11 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mankok View Post
Upped you for this post!
Thanks Bro. Upz u in return with my humble points.
Old 03-08-2022, 12:13 AM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bommi99 View Post
Everyone has three faces. One you show your friends and colleagues. One you for to your family. And the last face only you know. So in this case,your desire for massages,MLs and fun is the final face only for you. Only you know that face. Everything in life is fair.
What you describe here is very familiar to me. Thou shall be upped
Old 03-08-2022, 12:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 51 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2551 / Power: 16
bad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond reputebad^boi has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
Wondering any bros here up to now in their life only tasted one pussy.. his gf or wife only..
Hahahha then this type of bro unlikely to be in this forum
Old 03-08-2022, 01:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8 / Power: 0
ash10 is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by hhlover View Post
That would be me, always been curious but don't dare to risk..
Old 03-08-2022, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 7
jlly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Always keep things physical and transactional. Once you start going to eat, shopping, paktor you gone case liao. Seen friends that burn 6 digits (maybe more cus paiseh to tell me) and end up marriage gone, assets gone worse is the ML/FL also gone cus RTC/RTT/RTV hahaha.

Once in a very very long while you hear happily ever after stories but is like buy Toto… you know you got chance you also won’t risk your whole life or assets try. And even happily ever after also don’t know can happy 10 years or more not…
Old 03-08-2022, 01:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1217 / Power: 6
SwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud ofSwordArt has much to be proud of

I never find ONS or FWB now because I do not want complication in the relationship. used to destroy one relationship because of that.
But as guys, you will have urge. And our partners are not sex slave, they can't satisfy us 100%.
I will still go for a massage maybe once a month or two, and the max I will go is a bj, mostly just hj. Harder to get caught and no emotion involved. And I take it as relaxing service instead of cheating.
ejectjoy, Biostar, Swagelock, Havanna Slicks, CLouboutin, kcy69
Old 03-08-2022, 07:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 140 / Power: 10
huareyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyhuareyou deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

it's also a matter of time, space and whether you create opportunities for yourself to eat outside.

just be conscious of what you do to avoid the consequences and how you might get caught.

do you want to give into the urge? can you give into the urge? and can you afford to do it - i don't mean $$, but consequences that come if you get caught. to some it may mean freedom.

to me at least, it means losing a lifelong partner that clicks with me; just not well enough to say i don't want to eat outside.

Last edited by huareyou; 03-08-2022 at 07:28 AM. Reason: typo
Old 03-08-2022, 07:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 998 / Power: 13
sidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to beholdsidjames92 is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by morrissey1209 View Post
Mostly very true. I also have non-religious friends who don't chiong...but very few indeed.
nowadays a lot more who chionged in the past have stopped. partly due to the lack of good supply. so easier to stop and save $$$.
Old 03-08-2022, 07:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 156 / Power: 16
Todtan is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTodtan is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Have a transactional relationship.Dont go beyond it.Later get into more money issue and problems of the ML.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1