The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-04-2015, 10:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Omnia is a hypocrite, a sinister, a liar and a scum of the earth!

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post

pls tune in to the more appropriate thread i.e.HOTTEST NEWS IN GEYLANG DAILY & Gossips thread which shall contain my reply in due course...in addition to finding out more on whether Max_Priest's only true agenda in SBF is to just purely support the WLs without receiving or trying to receive RAW SEX in return fm the WLs....btw only for Samsters who are interested hor...
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

Please allow me to continue to bombard Omnia in the following post ... I shall add a little juicy bit about him as well ... Do stay tune if you guys are keen ...
Any more updates and new evidence/development? I'm keen and interested!
Old 25-04-2015, 01:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Any more updates and new evidence/development? I'm keen and interested!
Thanks for being an audience here ... I shall be glad to provide more juicy news in regard to this Omnia clown only if necessary ... This Omnia clown has conveniently evaded response to my second last message regarding the following subjects -

1) Omnia being a low level scum of the earth;
2) My challenge to him to post a printshot of my PM re Nato & Unfit as well as printshot of his replies via PM regarding Nato & Unfit. This is to ensure he didn't doctor the PM message and to prove that he also did say bad stuff about these two individuals;
3) "People who lives in glass house should not throw stones" and yet he got the cheek to advise Al88 not to bring in the innocent samster, Cuntking once during his cyberwar with Al88;
4) Omnia harbours evil thoughts against samsters by archiving their PM, betrayal of samsters who are not even his enemies (e.g. Nato, Unfit, slyer, etc.), etc. etc.

He is unable to respond to my earlier post simply because he has no solid grounds to attack me ... in fact since day one ...

He apparently has exhausted his firing power (initial intent), and he therefore has to mount another hopeless & ridiculous campaign regarding me "harassing" another samster hoping to try to sustain his image in SBF in a desperate fashion but of course it was in vain ... In fact all his attacks were merely blanks and not live rounds ... Therefore, his attacks have no impact on me ... Am still doing what I do best in GL ... Contrary to what he claimed earlier, he is not capable of stopping me neither in GL nor in SBF let alone trying to assassinate my SBF persona ... That is why I proclaimed him a Clown! Now we know who has the last laugh ... Bwahahahaha ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 27-04-2015 at 11:22 PM. Reason: To put it more succintly!
Old 27-04-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post

3) "People who lives in glass house should not throw stones" and yet he got the cheek to advise Al88 not to bring in the innocent samster, Cuntking once during his cyberwar with Al88; .....
I recalled years ago when Omnia was engaged in a long cyberwar with SiamCutey (anybody remembers him?).... the arguements were so lengthy I got lost trying to follow the plot and development. So in the end what happened? All's forgotten and life still goes on.

Not taking any sides here as both of you are highly regarded GL150 seniors and I respect every positive contribution you have made to the forum. Peace out, guys. Life is short.
Old 27-04-2015, 11:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by norigo77 View Post
I recalled years ago when Omnia was engaged in a long cyberwar with SiamCutey (anybody remembers him?).... the arguements were so lengthy I got lost trying to follow the plot and development. So in the end what happened? All's forgotten and life still goes on.

Not taking any sides here as both of you are highly regarded GL150 seniors and I respect every positive contribution you have made to the forum. Peace out, guys. Life is short.
With due respect, Snr bro ... I certainly value your advice ... I am just doing tit-for-tat ... If this Omnia clown didn't cross my path and try to "clown" before me with all his immature & nonsensical campiagns in the first place, I wouldn't be bother with such unscrupulous and unethical samsters who has the audacity to betray his buddies & embarass fellow samsters who are not even his enemies ...

Of course I do remember SiamCutey ... This Omnia clown has a penchant to pickup cyberwar with fellow samsters, both SiamCutey and me are certainly not the only samsters ... Bro Cuntking is also one of them being ridiculously cyber-attacked by this Omnia clown in the past ... And he even cyber-bullied an Eurasian FL many years ago even though this FL did nothing wrong ... It was Omnia who "Flew Her Aeroplane" and yet he had the cheek to give her a lecture online thereafter ... What ashamed!

Have a good one, bro!

Cheers,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1