The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 13-03-2016, 04:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 152 / Power: 16
sammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samstersammicheng1000 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
bro u think i so free to be IB?
The way u reply I also think u IB la. But seriously I come here isn't to talk about politics. Other place can give u talk all you want.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammicheng1000 View Post
The way u reply I also think u IB la. But seriously I come here isn't to talk about politics. Other place can give u talk all you want.
sammicheng, u paying me to be IB ah?
Old 13-03-2016, 04:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4286 / Power: 17
odanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond reputeodanobunaga has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by kuasimi View Post
No offence and I apologize.

But honestly, why not? It is good money for an easy job. No need conscience and no need ethics, just follow scriptwriters and copy and paste all over social media.

Just sit in any RCs and CCs and type smears and fake news. Buffet meals provided by fellow Grassroots who runs catering business.

All paid by taxpayers.
u sound very experienced indeed.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:12 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
kuasimi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Married PAP MP David Ong had SEX with Married PAP Women's Wing GRL Member Wendy Lim

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showth...8#post14330528

Moderator moved my SEX News to Coffee Shop. Lots of juicy details cannot share here.

Moderator doing self-censorship?
Old 13-03-2016, 04:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

I remember someone said in the olden times if you do something wrong, you should own up. Furthermore, can hari kiri.

So if we use that benchmark, then in the olden times, we expect to throw them into pig baskets.

Kekekeke.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:19 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Moderator moved my SEX News to Coffee Shop. Lots of juicy details cannot share here.

Moderator doing self-censorship?
You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word "CENSORSHIP".

Censorship is about preventing people from reading or accessing certain information.

I'm not censoring anything. I'm just putting it in the right place.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-03-2016, 04:23 PM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
You obviously don't understand the meaning of the word "CENSORSHIP".

Censorship is about preventing people from reading or accessing certain information.

I'm not censoring anything. I'm just putting it in the right place.
I thought my thread considered sex news even though it came from a politician. Sigh. Never mind.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:41 PM
Samster (M)

David Ong’s allegedly had a fling with his grassroots leader Wendy Lim
By The Independent - March 12, 2016

http://theindependent.sg/david-ongs-...der-wendy-lim/

https://www.facebook.com/TheIndependentSG

According to reports from Lianhe Zaobao, former Member of Parliament, Mr David Ong, was involved in a relationship with PAP Bukit Batok Branch Women’s Wing member Ms Wendy Lim, 41, a logistics executive.

Ms Lim is described by the newspaper as an ardent supporter of the MP and was actively involved in his General Election 2015 campaign.

Several photos of Ms Lim’s photos with Mr Ong have been circulating on the internet, and they were downloaded from her Facebook. Her Facebook account went offline at about 6.30pm.

Channel NewsAsia has confirmed that Mr Ong is resigning over an extramarital affair. The woman involved is a PAP member and grassroots volunteer, and an executive at a logistics firm. The affair is believed to have gone on for about six months, and came to light after the woman’s husband complained about it.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:44 PM
Samster (M)

Let's apply Khaw's words of wisdom again

http://forums.$$$$$$$$$$$$.com.sg/ea...n-5322012.html

Quote:
"The Workers' Party needs to come clean with the people what information have they got about Mr Yaw and in particular, what did they know about him prior to the May election. And if they know, why did they field Mr Yaw. I think it is sad that the voters have been misled by the Workers Party," Khaw said, as quoted by CNA.

Khaw reminded voters to consider a person's character when they go to the polls, adding that there is no difference between a person's personal and professional life once he or she enters politics, according to CNA.
https://sg.news.yahoo.com/wp-has-let...g--pm-lee.html

WP's Low rebuts PM Lee: We have not let the people down

Kai Fong and Melissa Aw
Yahoo! Newsroom
February 17, 2012

Workers' Party (WP) chief Low Thia Khiang has rebutted statements made by Prime Minister Lee Hsien Loong and People's Action Party (PAP) chairman Khaw Boon Wan, who accused his party of “misleading” and “letting down” voters in Hougang single member constituency (SMC).

Speaking at Wednesday evening’s Meet-the-People session at Hougang Avenue 5, where WP chairman Sylvia Lim was "filling in" for former Member of Parliament (MP) Yaw Shin Leong, Low said, "The Workers' Party has not let the people down. Whatever is wrong, we've put it right."

His appearance in his former constituency, where he was MP for 20 years before moving to Aljunied GRC, was greeted celebrity-style, with more-than-50 residents gathered outside the block shaking his hand and cheering.

In response to the positive reception, Low added, “Perhaps the PM should look at the sentiment (on the ground) and not drag too long for the by-election if he has a national agenda and wants to move on.”

“That is my advice," he said, amid loud cheers of "Workers' Party!" and applause from residents gathered in the background.

Watch a video of what Low said at the MPS here:

PM Lee had earlier commented that he “will consider carefully” whether to hold a by-election in Hougang, following news of Yaw’s expulsion by the WP.

Channel NewsAsia (CNA) reported that PM Lee also said there is no fixed time within which he must call a by-election, adding that "there are many other issues on the national agenda right now".

Noting that an election – which the country just had less than a year ago – should be taken seriously, Lee added "the Hougang SMC is vacant (now), as a result of what Mr Yaw Shin Leong has done, and the way the WP has handled the matter".

"The WP has let down the voters of Hougang," he said.

Khaw, who is also Singapore’s national development minister, echoed PM Lee’s views, saying, “Voters in Hougang have been misled by WP.”

Also addressing reporters in the wake of Yaw’s dismissal from the party, CNA reported Khaw saying that it was a sad development to learn that an MP’s character was deemed insufficient by his own party.

"The Workers' Party needs to come clean with the people what information have they got about Mr Yaw and in particular, what did they know about him prior to the May election. And if they know, why did they field Mr Yaw. I think it is sad that the voters have been misled by the Workers Party," Khaw said, as quoted by CNA.

Khaw reminded voters to consider a person's character when they go to the polls, adding that there is no difference between a person's personal and professional life once he or she enters politics, according to CNA.

Khaw also addressed concerns arising over Hougang's by-election after Yaw's dismissal, saying that the PAP has never forsaken its supporters and voters and that the ruling party will try their best to win back the Hougang seat.

When asked if Desmond Choo -- who contested against Yaw in last May's general election -- will contest again, Khaw said that the party will take one step at a time, CNA reported.

-- Additional reporting by Jeanette Tan
Old 13-03-2016, 04:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 214 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10765 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
I thought my thread considered sex news even though it came from a politician. Sigh. Never mind.
Boss did the right thing. Your post is being reproduced wholesale without any snipping cannot be considered as censorship.
Old 13-03-2016, 04:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 91 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1464 / Power: 19
spongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud ofspongeman has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Happy times

maybe he up the lady on the far right too
showing her 'valley'
wah steam man...
Old 13-03-2016, 05:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1729 / Power: 23
TheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant futureTheGreatOne has a brilliant future

Damn, the sex had better be good!! Else not worth him losing his golden rice bowl over...
Old 13-03-2016, 05:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 287 / Power: 13
lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!lickman is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by hugs View Post
Its not the look(obviously) or deep pocket(i dont think he benefited her financially yet, within 6th months or it will be out in the news).

It was the thrill of being with someone hugh. I had a crush with MP Teo Chee Hean once when I met him in his office. Both of us were seated directly opposite each other, seperated by a table. I wasn't alone at that table with him but he stared into me with a tiny bit of smile till i got unconfortable, so I blinked, brushed my hair behind my ear and looked side way onto my laps. When i moved my eyes back to his and his smile wildened, i instantly had a crush.
I tink is more to power & $$$...
TCH not minister but a hawker assistant-will you still hv a crush???
Old 13-03-2016, 05:29 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
TREKLIM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Both are busy with politics and wprk so you guys and girls cannot say no time for romance lol. Quickie is possible anywhere.
Old 13-03-2016, 06:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 16
rocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud ofrocket_boy has much to be proud of
Thumbs up Re: David ong from PAP

at least PAP MPs have the courage to admit, apologized and resigned unlike some Opposition tortoise hiding behind the tortoise shell went missing, don't even have the balls to face his residents and apologize

running a corporation without having staff resigning ???

managing a factory without having machines breaking down ???

the best is buy your own island and build your own Parliament !!!

Singaporean should STAY UNITED, the the foreign media, the so called "Social Activist", the fugitives, the disgruntled individual and no-substance no-solution parties are out to sensationalize the news again, as usual making a mountain out of a molehill, nothing new from them day in day out 365 days 24/7 constantly hunting for shit to stir and eat

that is how they strategize to win public votes, wash the brain of our young and illiterate to commit silly crime, brainwash them to curse and swear at their own govt !!!

using such tactic speaks a lot about their integrity and online activities.

Singapore a tiny island with No Natural Resources is able to stand tall by itself is NO MEAN FEAT, a lot of sacrifices and hard work had been put into behind the scene.

the saboteurs constantly trying to destroy country, destabilize our economy, devalue our currency, trying to split our society and communities apart so that your life, family and job will get affected, Singaporean pls BEWARE !!!

Pls help to spread this message around and educate the young and illiterate not to fall into their online trap !!!

Breaking news :

http://www.thestar.com.my/news/natio...-social-media/

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...n/2572626.html

http://news.asiaone.com/news/singapo...-graffiti-case

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/...e/2578924.html

Last edited by rocket_boy; 13-03-2016 at 06:34 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1