The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 26-09-2016, 10:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: David ong from PAP

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammicheng1000 View Post
Ya lor the girl quite chio ley, very fuckable. The David ong on th other hand..... Speechless... But damn he scored from what I heard. Want to know the juicy details
In general, bald headed man generates huge amount of testosterone which equates to high libido ...

(Man with) $$$ + Powerful status + High Libido = Chio & sexy (woman)

This is the ideal equation and it is proven ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2016, 04:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2137 / Power: 15
Koei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond reputeKoei has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
In general, bald headed man generates huge amount of testosterone which equates to high libido ...

(Man with) $$$ + Powerful status + High Libido = Chio & sexy (woman)

This is the ideal equation and it is proven ...
David Ong not rich and powerful leh... but he is quite lucky to score a lau chio given he is not veri handsome and abit bald. But your equation will work better over at China or the US where the sample size is much bigger
Old 29-09-2016, 04:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 8
Olady deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by odanobunaga View Post
what makes you think this ppl are clone bro?
Whoever disagree with him are clones
Old 29-09-2016, 09:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6666 / Power: 17
clinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond reputeclinton has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
David Ong not rich and powerful leh... but he is quite lucky to score a lau chio given he is not veri handsome and abit bald. But your equation will work better over at China or the US where the sample size is much bigger
as MP for several years he should be relatively rich and has some powers.

(man) rich and powerful will attract lot of pretty ladies, everywhere same same including SG.
Old 29-09-2016, 10:45 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koei View Post
He is considered above middle class with personal business and a monthly MP allowance of $16k ... And he is reasonably powerful as a MP ... Hence that lover of his was capitalizing on his influence to win contracts for her company.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 29-09-2016, 10:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
He is considered above middle class with personal business and a monthly MP allowance of $16k ... And he is reasonably powerful as a MP ... Hence that lover of his was capitalizing on his influence to win contracts for her company.
Chun bo. There's nothing to indicate she fcuk him to win contracts for her company. In fact nothin to indicate whether its even possible.
________
Exchange points possible ma?
Old 30-09-2016, 06:40 AM
Samster

Quoted: 100 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3073 / Power: 21
cavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond reputecavemanng has a reputation beyond repute

If you have power, you will have $. Simple as that
Old 30-09-2016, 10:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 14
8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy8spades deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Not only that you must know which party can have other activities .
3 ) Bet only what you can afford to lose.
Old 30-09-2016, 02:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
AAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyAAdam deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
Power does not come with money......But with money, you surely have power.
Old 30-09-2016, 06:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 8
Kokomomo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by cavemanng View Post
True, with power they can amend the rules for the $$ to flow into their pockets
Old 01-10-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster

Women in general would flock to powerful & wealthy men like bees to honey ... This is a pragmatic approach of today's contemporary women ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-10-2016, 01:19 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sadfa View Post
Chun bo. There's nothing to indicate she fcuk him to win contracts for her company. In fact nothin to indicate whether its even possible.
________
Exchange points possible ma?
No indication is not tantamount to it is not possible ... Just that no one wanna pursue it for fear of exposing the "dirty laundry" of the MiW's MP further ... "They" prefer to sweep "this lurid affair" under the carpet as far as possible ...

As the saying goes, "if there is no fire, there shouldn't be any smoke ..."

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-10-2016, 01:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1002 / Power: 23
sadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud ofsadfa has much to be proud of
Quote:
No indication is not tantamount to it is not possible ... Just that no one wanna pursue it for fear of exposing the "dirty laundry" of the MiW's MP further ... "They" prefer to sweep "this lurid affair" under the carpet as far as possible ...

As the saying goes, "if there is no fire, there shouldn't be any smoke ..."
Don't say make money. If she suck his botak cock to advance her grassroots career, then of course both should b investigated. Thoroughly

After all, they took action against tey n ng boon gay where there's no evidence, why can't take action against these two?
Old 01-10-2016, 02:49 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 372 / Power: 8
MrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find betterMrMartell is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Don't say make money. If she suck his botak cock to advance her grassroots career, then of course both should b investigated. Thoroughly

After all, they took action against tey n ng boon gay where there's no evidence, why can't take action against these two?

Also they from the MIW... of course hush hush sweep under carpet sua
Flash the beam make you forget
Old 01-10-2016, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

This is because the Deputy Public Prosecutor folks have to earn their keep ... if someone lodged a former complaint against Ng BG and that chio MILF, the Deputy Public Prosector has a duty to investigate and file charges against them. Once they do that, they're committed to win the case ... that is their KPI.

MIW has no qualm about letting the authority to pursue this case as it doesn't affect the party reputation. Mrmartell is absolutely right.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1