The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-08-2015, 03:55 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 18 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1124 / Power: 17
BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of
Re: All Thailand TCSS / Info / Gatherings / Help Thread.

NBTC to extend registration of prepaid SIM cards till August 31.

The National Broadcasting and Telecommunications Commission (NBTC) now allows users of cellular prepaid SIM cards another 30 days to register after the deadline for registration expired yesterday July 31.

NBTC secretary general Thakorn Tanthasith said however that the extension of registration until August 31 would mean only those who failed to register their cards by the July 31 deadline could answer calls but could not make calls during the extended period.

But he said these callers could still call 191 emergency numbers only.

After the expiration of the extended period on August 31, they could neither receive or make calls, even the 191 emergency numbers, he said.

The extension of registration of prepaid SIM cards came after 16.9 million users of the prepaid cards still did not register.

He said there are altogether 85.5 million prepaid cards in use but only 68.8 million have registered by the July 31 deadline, or 80.2%.

He said the remaining 16.9 million users have until end if this month to register otherwise they could not be used both to answer or make calls.

He said it was necessary to require registration of all prepaid cards for security reasons as some prepaid cards were used for criminal activities such as drug trafficking and insurgency.

Of the total 68.8 million registered cards, 34.3 million are users of AIS mobile phone service, DTAC 21.2 million users, and True 12.9 million users.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 628 / Power: 10
vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

U dun really need to go in person or show your SIM card at the outlets at dtac. That's at least what I saw when I was there a couple of days ago. A guy was registering someone else's SIM card using a female passport. I'm not sure their relationship but he was registering a SIM card under a female passport. I just registered my dtac too after realizing I was unable to get data plans under this number. I just told them my dtac number and they just took less than 30seconds to register.
Old 01-08-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

vbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to allvbkk is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by 88088 View Post
Just registered my two DTAC via online. Webcam with DTAC customer associate.
Wow sibey Hi tech. Lol. I was doing shopping at fortune anyway so went to the shop.
Old 01-08-2015, 06:43 PM
Samster

BlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud ofBlueDragon193 has much to be proud of

Too bad, I'm using AIS no online registration unlike Dtac.
Old 01-08-2015, 08:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

any bros know which thai telco got 4G data?
my current sim card is freedom AIS, only 3G; dunno can convert to 4G anot?
Old 01-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
Dtac and true move offers good quality 4G
Old 01-08-2015, 10:53 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Very soon maybe have 5G liao.
Holography interaction.

Quote:
And their customer associate, "narak jung loei" thought I can't speak thai. Gossiping with her colleagues.
They say you cute?
What else they gossiping about?

Really typical like those Thai aunties.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:03 AM
Samster

Another update news.

NBTC seeks to extend prepaid SIM deadline.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...line-extension
Old 02-08-2015, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by vbkk View Post
Quote:
which thai telco got 4G data? ...freedom AIS, only 3G..can convert to 4G anot?
4G is spotty, only available in few places -given the lousy telco infrastructure catch up in LOS. Telcos are so convincing in their marketing blitz.

Frankly, don't think you really miss out with 3G sim for now.
Old 02-08-2015, 10:24 AM
Samster

Part time karang guni man on duty.

Last edited by BlueDragon193; 02-08-2015 at 03:39 PM.
Old 02-08-2015, 01:36 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 198 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1503 / Power: 9
TonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant futureTonyCheong2 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueDragon193 View Post
NBTC seeks to extend prepaid SIM deadline.

http://www.bangkokpost.com/news/gene...line-extension
Not surprising.
Thai style mah.

Quote:
Oh no. I saying they are cute.
Gossiping about the country where I'm from.
Oh why you never reply her back in Thai?
"Khon Singapore khrap pom."
Old 02-08-2015, 06:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Can try to dial this number to check. *151*9# follow by dial.
*151# is for all subscribers regardless of which telco.

*151*9# will only work for DTAC subscribers. When u include "9", the reply will be in English.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
All Telcos offer 4G. If u need 4G, just head to the telco branch and request to change sim card. I am using Dtac, 4G coverage is quite good in BKK.
Old 04-08-2015, 05:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 250 / Power: 13
le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!le0rio is one of the Best!

Any bros know about Huai Khwang Tiger Temple?
If I am not wrong the name is Wat Kun Na Dee mention by my friend
Any bros here know about it? Can Pm me.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
saintathome deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
I recently came back from BKK to bring 2 Chinese clients for entertainment. Below of my FR hope this is informative and that other senior bros can help enlighten me if I made any mistakes. I'm given some money for this trip so don't feel too bad about spending money =p

Day 1:
Reach BKK at 1PM and met up with the Chinese clients. My first impression after so long of absence from BKK is that it is very obvious that the Thai gov is doing all they can to entice Chinese tourist. I'm surprised when some of the shop vendors inside the terminal spoke to me in Chinese, broken but Chinese...

Initially wanted to book a cab and bring them to hotel but they wanted to get there via metro, say want to experience local life. Ho say liao lor, didnt expect them to want public transport. Google here n there a bit and found that the Airport rail is nearby the hotel. Only 40 baht to the second last station, Ratchaprarop Station. Took a little walk and we got to the hotel, Baiyoke Sky. Cannot miss it one.. Lol... Checked in to hotel, and brought them to nearby platinum mall for shopping until dinner.

Dinner we took it at the skybar and it has an astounding view. Too bad no Thai girls with me but 2 old men... Bill is also very astounding... But lucky company credit card is with me... Haha...

That nite I brought them to Nana plaza first, we went into mandarin since so near to the escalator. This is a bar where ur table has a couple of poles and the girls dance right in front of you. The 2 old men kana kong Tao liao, can see it in their eyes. They bought 3 LDs each (160baht per LD) and then mamasan come to ask wan short time? At this point I'm a bit thrown off cos the short time is now 3000 1 he 1 shot?? Plus bar fine is 800!! Wah biang oi, how come so expensive liao? I recall should b 2000 n no time or shot limit cos depends on the gal's chemistry... The 2 old men started to let small head take control liao, so I quickly told them that if u wan, we bar fine the gal first but we go other bars to see also no point ending the night at 1 bar only. They agreed, made arrangements with the mamasan and paid 1600 for the 2 gals to so call book them first...

Next to Rainbow connection 4 on level 2, a lot of girls but also a lot of guys. Again they saw a few they like and asked them over. LD are at 140 here. I didn't managed to get the short time price as they got turn off by one girl who was v cold to one of my clients.

Next is to level 3, called Jailbird at about 11pm Interesting concept for plp who like cosplay of policewomen and female prisoners... Handcuffs, whips were used but only on stage during their dance... No feel here as the girls are mostly not that shapely.. Maybe we arrived late. Left again and went off to Mandarin.

BTW, we only drank beers, Carlsberg n tiger at 220 baht.

Back at Mandarin, spoke to the mamasan but the 2 girls are on toilet break. So we waited. But 5 mins turns to 10 then to 15 then to 20. By now I believe that the girls are already taken out by someone else liao... My 2 clients not happy anymore, started to blame me for dragging them out.. Then by miracle they turned up again but in Civilian attire... I think they just returned but mamasan told us that they went up to change so they can go out with us... Dunnoe real a not Leo but anyway their small head took over and frowns turn to smiles again... So I didn't ask further. Took them out and paid the hotel guest fee of 800 each for the 2 girls...

As for the 2 girls they chose, I try to describe them

Girl 1
Height: 160~165
Weight: not sure but no belly fats
Boobs: I think enhanced to C cup
Hair: long and curly
Legs long and smooth
Skin : fair

Girl 2
Height 165~ 170
Weight: not sure either but definitely skinny with little fats
Boobs: B cup
Hair: long and silky
Legs: slightly fatter thighs than girl 1
Skin: fair

I'll end my day 1 for now... Need to get back to work. Senior bros if I could have done better please let me know.
To be continued...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1