The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2015, 04:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1590 / Power: 12
BMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant futureBMW69 has a brilliant future
Re: My first gf

Thanks for your updates.
Old 02-08-2015, 04:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 9
MissULeh is one of the Best!MissULeh is one of the Best!MissULeh is one of the Best!MissULeh is one of the Best!

Camping too
Old 02-08-2015, 06:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute

Very nice story, camping here.

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Old 02-08-2015, 08:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3588 / Power: 11
Saltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond reputeSaltyraw has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BMW69 View Post
Thanks for your updates.
Return 1 salmon, thx bro

Need to return to :

2nd Up listings : kingston_81, CoCK ShoCK, Love 6969, dvilla, BBHumper, Sometimes_only, kumantong369, S.B.Y.1, ah rat, ejectjoy
Old 03-08-2015, 06:26 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
discotheque deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Few days after we had our first sexual encounter, I asked grace out to go to the movies with me on the next weekend cos I got 2 free tickets to see any movie. Since I couldn't decide what movie to watch, I let her choose instead. Not surprisingly, she picked a romance movie. Can't remember what it was.

So the weekends came and I met grace at gv in the morning(it was an early morning movie). Bought some popcorn and drinks and went into the cinema. The aircon was so cold that just 5 mins into the movie grace was leaning towards me for warmth. I put my arm around her to let her have more space to lean towards me.

Since it was in the morning, not many ppl came to watch the movie. Most of them were couples like us. Looking around, I saw a couple at the other side of the cinema fondling each other. Just watching got me hard and my hand that was around grace instinctively grabbed hold of her right breast. She was shocked, but welcomed it. Her hand reached out for my erect dick and stroked it through my pants while watching the movie.

Me: gonna cum..!

Grace kneeled down in front of me and took off my pants, putting my entire dick into her mouth and blew me until I released my load which she swallowed. The movie was ending but my desires were just beginning to well up.

Me: dear follow me later
Old 07-08-2015, 07:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 211 / Power: 15
blackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samsterblackrabbit is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hope TS comes back soon with an update.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1