The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 17-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 246 / Power: 18
k_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Any Lobang for Philippina gal???

Hi All Bros , anyone got any Philippine gal lobang, plesae share with me, many thanks. my Taiwan Customer just came here two days ago and want me to find them young Philippine gals.
Old 17-12-2009, 06:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 18 / Power: 0
boy34 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Any Lobang for Philippina gal???

bro , bring your clients to Parmount hotel PUB .there's lots of PUB !
Old 18-12-2009, 07:36 AM
Samster

k_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samsterk_focus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Any Lobang for Philippina gal???

Quote:
Originally Posted by boy34 View Post
bro , bring your clients to Parmount hotel PUB .there's lots of PUB !
Thanks Bro. I will bring them down tonight.
Old 18-12-2009, 07:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 593 / Power: 21
MaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to allMaMister is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by k_focus View Post
Thanks Bro. I will bring them down tonight.
Hope you can update us on the place or any encounters...
Old 18-12-2009, 11:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1125 / Power: 16
hcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud ofhcman_hcman has much to be proud of

Can pickup some outside lucky plaza

Don't wait, join the queue. Confirm will return all upz in queue.

Please leave your nickname in the up message so that I can return your favour

Target: 1288 points
Old 18-12-2009, 04:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hcman_hcman View Post
Can pickup some outside lucky plaza
Haha... Bro. we dare not to go there and hunt for gals lah. got one Bro. suggested to me to go Duxton road, i think we will try there, heard that there are alot of Pub with Philippina there, thanks all bro. for the help. is almost time for me to pick them liao. Cheong ah....
Old 18-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
beardtalk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Phillipine gals are plentiful in alot of pubs nowadays. But go down to Jess Pub at Temple St. No competition from the old guys there. All gals will flock to you. Had quite a number of girlfren there. Easy to maintain. Some dinner and gifts and you can have them anytime. They like to visit countries for free too. So if that guest is from somewhere else, they wont mind spending a month staying with him just to get the free tour, esp during the time when they have to exit to get another visa extension. In return, that person will be well compensated every nite
Old 20-12-2009, 11:23 PM
Samster

Smile Re: Any Lobang for Philippina gal???

Went to Duxton rd on friday night. a few of pub that offer philipino. spent two hrs at the corner pub, only two gals look syt and chio. my Taiwan friend wanted to bring them to Hotel, was quoted $300 at first, after alot of SIAN skill, manage to bring down to $150. and they just walk over to jiak chian H81. while my two friend enjoying at Hotel, i and three more friends move to another pub near by, this pub got more gals, while drinking with them, they will len close to you, make you hight, the one who serve me, want to do hj for me for $50. but i said i want a bj, and she agree at $70, we went to the toilet at the back. she do it with cap, quite a funny feeling, but still enjoy it. any friend got hj at one corner, can see the gal let him roam buttom.

Overall, quite a new experience for all of us, not sure will go back there or not. any Bro. got simillar experance please share. Thanks the Bro. who pm me for the lobang.
Old 21-12-2009, 04:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 22
blackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackadder deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

You can try the pubs/clubs at cuppage. Alot of pinoy syts there. But their take out fee too high. $200 st and $300 for overnight i think.
Old 21-12-2009, 07:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackadder View Post
You can try the pubs/clubs at cuppage. Alot of pinoy syts there. But their take out fee too high. $200 st and $300 for overnight i think.
If syt may be worth trying, seen and Fxxx too many PRC gals, after trying pinoy , feel something very new.Haha... Thanks Bro. for the lobang.
Old 21-12-2009, 09:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 56 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1007 / Power: 16
Mankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud ofMankok has much to be proud of

Lobang for Philippina gals:
try the Philippina pubs in Circular Rd. Some of the galls are well educated and studied at Manilla university. Last time I was there (few weeks ago) I met a nice gal. Talked with her for over one hour. Her face is very much Chinese but she has brown skin colour and big nehneh.
Old 22-12-2009, 12:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2507 / Power: 15
halogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond reputehalogen019 has a reputation beyond repute

Sharing my experience at one of the pubs in duxton about 1 month ago. Saw this rather pretty pinay running across the road to one of the bars near duxton hill side but that time still too early for business, so waited for some time and when it gets darker, returned to the pub to look for the girl.

The same lady came up to me and chatted with me, brushing her thighs with mine and touching my body here and there. I asked for some action and she quoted a $50 LD so i can get some.

Some more rubba rubba before going to a darker corner of the pub and suddenly a lot of dry ice sprayed out as we got into action, sucking her nipples, fondling her boobs and then she gave me a HJ. Talking dirty all the time and encouraging me to take her out for $300 but i did not.

Jerked off, wash up a bit, chat a bit more before I leave. Overall quite a good experience.

Hoping to get more lobang for pubs like this as some of the pubs at duxton are really lacking of action and dying.
Old 22-12-2009, 12:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 136 / Power: 21
siewsuah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysiewsuah deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Any Lobang for malay girl at tampinese mart

hi
any bro have any girl lobang at tampinese mart . please help me .thanks
Old 22-12-2009, 12:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 24 / Power: 0
chinesebro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Home Ground pub in basement of Paramount Hotel has lots of Philippina girl action. watch out for being surounded by them all asking for lady Drink, can get very expensive. Choose one or two girls and they'll entertain you for as long as you buy them drinks. can get wild, auto-roam etc. Have fun
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1