The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 02-09-2015, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 851 / Power: 17
osamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to beholdosamalee is a splendid one to behold
Re: Batam Info Thread

Does anyone have a picture of how the outside of Bluemoon looks like? I was there on Monday walking few rounds around Harmoni Hotel. I only saw this Massage place called Crown massage. No other massage around Harmoni Hotel, I must be looking at the wrong place hmmm.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 29 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1531 / Power: 10
miumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant futuremiumiu6464 has a brilliant future

No picture here, but iirc, it's diagonally opposite Sarang Bang, the Korean restaurant at ground floor of Harmoni Hotel.
Old 02-09-2015, 08:15 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -2 / Power: 0
takeAbreak is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any Bros planning to go on 11Sept Polling Day? Pls PM Thx!
Old 02-09-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 254 / Power: 13
micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!micmac888 is one of the Best!

Update: Anah will not be opened this coming Saturday. A rich family booked them to BBQ (for their 50+ guests) at their residence.

Am chitchating with the couple and their 3 kids. And boss remembers nescsafegold, 1stclass , koh (amongst others)
Old 02-09-2015, 10:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by matong36 View Post
28 August 2015

A day trip with a fellow sbf bro on his virgin trip to Indonesia. The plan is to visit one massage parlor at the Utama area and ending off with Delta Spa.
There was quite a handful who inquire about Batam Day trip,thank you for sharing yours.

Quote:
We took taxi 40k from harbor bay to Utama hotel. Ate mie ayam at the coffeeshop beside Keyzha, cheap and acceptable taste. We walked into numerous massages like keyzha, hallo kitty, pepys and many more. We looked at their album and we felt similar girl quality, some parlors have package which includes milk bath + massage and others massage only at 1, 1.5 and 2 jam(hours).
I havent been able to finish trying them all till today,there is just so many massage shops in that area and when one closes down,another few more will pop up somewhere...lol.

Quote:
Eventually we decided on Good One massages. I took Gisel who is the girl on the first page of the album. We took 60k for 1 hour standard room. 1 hour also available for a room with bathtub at 110k.

Waited less than 5mins and she arrived in tight red white strips dress. She is 22years old and good looking, the dimples of hers really made her look super sweet. Has belly and lil heavy on the bottom. Piano massage as usual, started to engage in conversation like name and stuffs. Started tickling me 15mins into massage I asked what special she offers.

Quoted:
500k fj
400k bbbj
200k hj.

Countered:
250k for fj
100k for hj.

Lowered fj 400k, told her I only pay 250k max. I suggested for hj with top off, she finally agreed it at 150k. Thank god as I cant enjoy with girls who have bellies.
Thank you bargaining,and thank you for sharing the price before and after bargaining. With so many around that area,next time try massage-hop,hehehe...and if you happen to stay in Utama Hotel,it will be like heaven on earth!

Quote:
My friend got fj at 350k. I heard the bbbj slurping sound as we were a partition away and he finally broke his virginity in Indonesia, honored to be there for him.
Hehehe...what can i say... (wait,maybe he is not sillyporean? lol) *just for laugh*

为国争光

Quote:
Oh ya, Delta Spa increased their price and is 522k all-in with taxes as compared to previously 472k.
Thanks for sharing the Delta Spa's new pricing. Apparently,they seems to increase price once every 6 months. They are after all at a tourist spot call Nagoya Hill Mall.

Quote:
This trip was a good one and sparked my interest in the massages around Utama. Gonna try them out soon.
Enjoy! And may your next trip to Batam be better than this time.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 02-09-2015, 11:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Arilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1stClass View Post
Batam have 3 harmoni chain hotels.

1) Harmoni Hotel
2) Harmoni Suites
3) Harmoni One (one of my fav hotel in batam)

I will have to agree. The junior suite looks good. I also take a look at the room but I was quoted 850k/night. The reason why I rejected is cos I already book deluxe and on a budget. But I don't think i'll be going there anytime soon cos the breakfast spread is pretty disappointing.

I also have to thank you bro mm888 for the intro of this WONDERFUL place to get excellent yet affordable heavenly food for our empty stomachs. Haha!!
Harmoni One is the bomb..love the bathtubs...go place to have sex..lol
Old 02-09-2015, 11:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
Mozeng deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any top class model girl to intro? Or where to find in batam?

Thank
Old 02-09-2015, 11:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
Arilus deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
I think today getting 9950/SGD should be pretty normal.

The rates over the last few days should be around 9900/SGD to 10k/SGD. Noit forgetting in my trip last week i got between 9820/SGD to 9850/SGD. To me,you already have a good deal,hehehe...the difference in the next few days (cos its weekends) wont be too far apart unless you plan to change S$1000 to S$2000,hehehe...

May you have a good trip.

Enjoy and cheers!
Thanks bro...haha..i have a gf there...so its strictly clean2..except with her..lol
Old 03-09-2015, 07:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
bro, by any chance - the moneychanger you mention is that one ?
Yes.. So far had 3 of them .. The "that one" sometimes if I'm late reach there already close.. usually close at 8.30-9pm.

However, the other 2 close at 10-10.30 pm..
Old 03-09-2015, 08:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest View Post
Bro, I think there is a typo error in your figure.

It should be sing$1 = about 18000 rupiah worst than now.

During year 1997/1998 asian economic crisis, the rupiah fall until machiam like almost no value like banana money.

During that time, the value of my relative semi detached house in manga besar in central Jakarta has dropped almost 10 times, very jialat and terok.
Nope bro, it wasn't typo error.. i purposely insert that to match your interesting figure about rupiah - sgd evolution.. with many of number 8 and per 10 year interval..

38 years ago (year 1977), sing$1 = about 1000 rupiah

>> 18 years ago (year 1997), sing$1 = about 1800 rupiah

38 years later (year 2015), sing$1 = about 10008 rupiah

Anyway, the 1,800 Rp/SGD rate that i was referring to is pre-crisis period. I still remember very well, that was the time i visit the SG for the first time (july 1997), and It does give me hard time to calculate conversion to rupiah everytime i spend few bucks of SGD. calculator is not handy at that time, u just had keep multiply by 1800 in your head.

the economic crises start at late 1997, and the rest of it is history. sgd never fall back to below 5,000 after that..
Old 03-09-2015, 08:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 83 / Power: 11
nescafeGold deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Update: Anah will not be opened this coming Saturday. A rich family booked them to BBQ (for their 50+ guests) at their residence.

Am chitchating with the couple and their 3 kids. And boss remembers nescsafegold, 1stclass , koh (amongst others)
u meant anah or denny of MLS? bcoz with anah, i never introduce myself, but visit there quite number of times since it was un-earthed by u. will be flattered if he does remember me though.. ha ha
Old 03-09-2015, 08:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1374 / Power: 12
KohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud ofKohOnly21 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
u meant anah or denny of MLS? bcoz with anah, i never introduce myself, but visit there quite number of times since it was un-earthed by u. will be flattered if he does remember me though.. ha ha
Maybe at Anah the boss remember us because we are the ones that mainly tackle his stingrays.

Or maybe because we got his number even before visiting and called to reserve etc..

Last, maybe we are the only ones that do not ask them for their menu and just order like we're already regular.
Old 03-09-2015, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 67 / Power: 15
1stClass deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by nescafeGold View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
Maybe at Anah the boss remember us because we are the ones that mainly tackle his stingrays.

Or maybe because we got his number even before visiting and called to reserve etc..

Last, maybe we are the only ones that do not ask them for their menu and just order like we're already regular.
Wahhh i'm honoured to be mentioned. But likewise since I didn't intro myself, maybe she remembers by the singaporeans that come and wallop finish all her stingrays. Haha! We're not that difficult to differentiate amongst her customers.

But have to give it up to her. Despite knowing we're tourist, she still charge us the local fee and the food SEDAP LAH SIAL!
Old 03-09-2015, 09:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
musu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by takeAbreak View Post
Any Bros planning to go on 11Sept Polling Day? Pls PM Thx!
I plan to go 11/9. Newbie here, firat time going.
Old 03-09-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by KohOnly21 View Post
6. "Game of throne" inside the Cinema (very normal) What you mean by "Game of Throne"? I know the series though.

7. "Game of throne" inside a Clinic with Doctor Gigi and nurse in the treatment room? Same as question 6.
My apologize for not making it clear, Game of Throne here means Hanky Panky,hehehe...

By the way,you just brought me more ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
They view themselves as higher class than those MP. Prices are higher too. For me, service is more important than looks.
With me,they have to serve those whom they think are of a lower class and get paid lower,hehehe...with competition,comes better service. I create one (maybe 2),in hope of some "miracles" for my future cheonging plans in Batam. I also know when i create "something",people tends to use it as reference and my "fetish" especially no.1 on the link below are quite affordable...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpo...ostcount=32203

...which may likely flourish into something beyond imagination or if doesnt,i will simply just take it as watching a "paid, girl to girl live show" lor.

Oh,it also gives these "higher class" hotel massage girls another new career option too,hehehe... (to be booking girl)

Quote:
Originally Posted by shiokshiokrelax View Post
bro, later next time you go, those girls with toothaches will wave madly at you.....
Hehehe...i will be lovin it,bro.

If you read my 19th Batam trip summary,you will read the 2 girls followed me for 3 nights,the one who got a toothache dont get to see a Doctor on her 1st day/night with me,becos on the 1st day/night she has to take in a few rounds of "high-protein" prescription dose from little nono1973 ,gargle them for a few secs (like gargling Listerine mouthwash) and then "consume" in one gulp. If it still does not solve the toothache problem, the next day i send her to see Doctor Gigi,hehehe...

Little nono1973 welcome all girls with a toothache,hehehe....

Quote:
Originally Posted by CelestialBeing View Post
After reading bro Nono's latest summary, u know what i'm most keen to find out? lol his new method of getting 100k discount per girl lol. Hopefully after bro nono finish his experiment we will all benefit from it
Hmm...in my latest 19th trip summary,the 100k discount thingy was taught to me by the girls. I have yet to find time to look deeper how it works.(i dont like to spend more but i also dont like to jeopardise the girl's basic earning,hehehe..)

You know what i am keen to do? If given the right time with a heaven-arranged-fate,i would like to bring bro CelestialBeing on a taxi to Gold Bird and get him to book the same girl (or perhaps its equivalent) at a 100k discount. (even if i have mention before that Gold Bird is my least confident place i can get a good bargain)

Last year during my 1st few group trips,a bro who were too shy to walk in to any joints alone now walk in freely into almost every one of them. (*i know you are reading this) He even takes the leads today and i have to walk in from behind him...lol. There are some bro who were too shy to bargain,now bargains more fiercely than me too...lol. There's even one who get a S$50 for a 3D2N full day taxi and another who was about to marry a Batam girl,hehehe...I simply love to see these bros grow,hehehe...and i am talking about just successful ones. I have my fails too.

As much as there are successful ones,there are also failed ones too;who finds Batam not a suitable place. Their expectation were high and i failed to help lower it down then.i was still relatively inexperience with bringing newbies to Batam. My bad,my fault.

Hence i wrote my trip's terms and conditions which is often accompanied in my latest trip itinerary so as to make things as clear as possible before any possible misunderstanding may occur.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1