The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Old 01-09-2018, 01:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pattaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhuali View Post
Hi, thinking of going to Pattaya. Any good, affordable hotels to recommend that is wihin walking distance to Walking Street and guest friendly?

Thanks.
My last visit in Aug 18, I stayed in Acqua hotel. New and affordable and guest friendly.

A small honey massage joint is just beside where you can go mirror to see any nice girl before walking to Walking Street.

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 01-09-2018, 01:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4233 / Power: 16
sometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond reputesometimes_only has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by legolas99 View Post
if u guys go pattaya, do visit the foodstall in front of central marina. the sister shop selling spring rolls and satay. been eyeing the tall model boss since my last visit in october last year. earlier when i visit in october, she sells egg roll. now she sells springroll n satay, but she is still hot and model like. when can find such standard for banging?
Bro, now become lao auntie with her grandson liao...

Wishlist hope to do before retire:
Foursome (MFFF), FJ on 一字马, Identical twins (China), FJ with a close friend

Total girls bonked till Sep 23: 772 (aim 1000 b4 retire)
Old 08-09-2018, 07:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Just got back from Pattaya after a while of not being there and I must say a lot of changes. But overall still a worthwhile place if you know where to go I guess. WS a bit too hectic but still got hidden gems. Soi LK wild as usual. Overall in terms of total spend I very much prefer Pattaya to BKK definitely. Going again in Dec or Jan!
Old 08-09-2018, 07:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 15
psyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samsterpsyeddchedelia is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Quote:
Originally Posted by QQ.[B]lurry View Post
LOL.

Pattaya has always been the best place, most budget and cheap.

Bar girls:
shortime -1000 to 1500 baht.
long time - 2000 to 2500 baht.

Agogo girls (not including barfines):
shortime: 2000 to 3000 baht
longtime: 3000 to 4000 baht

I am talking above average or at least above average quality.

No one ask you go pay the market price. Why people like to kena chope carrot there.

End of the day bargain, bargain ,bargain.

Be nice to them. Do not treat them like a whore.
And always give them the feeling of you going to see them again the day after.

5 times i have been to Pattaya. The highest i paid for agogo girls for longtime is 3500 baht. Highest for bar girls is 2500 baht longtime.

No one ask you longtime from places like Bacarra etc where the price cannot be determined by the girls.
I agree! Of course some AGG will try to chop if they get a chance to. Normally got to think with big head first and play it cool. And of course attitude. I feel that Pattaya is where you know how to treat the AGG girl you definitely will get good price and attitude for what you pay. I paid 3000 baht for LT inclusive of BF and she stayed till 4pm. Basically cover your afternoon romp for next day without the need of hunting and paying. So yeah know how to find know how to treat them and you will be like a King!
Old 13-09-2018, 04:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 959 / Power: 15
fapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to beholdfapfapfap is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by psyeddchedelia View Post
I agree! Of course some AGG will try to chop if they get a chance to. Normally got to think with big head first and play it cool. And of course attitude. I feel that Pattaya is where you know how to treat the AGG girl you definitely will get good price and attitude for what you pay. I paid 3000 baht for LT inclusive of BF and she stayed till 4pm. Basically cover your afternoon romp for next day without the need of hunting and paying. So yeah know how to find know how to treat them and you will be like a King!
That's a very good deal, I got that in other parts of Thailand not in Pattaya. Which bar did you go to?
Old 24-09-2018, 07:12 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
pricks deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows the price for Silk resort and climax in pattaya? price for whisky and lady drink etc

and if possible, recommend some gentleman's club in pattaya similar to climax.
Old 25-09-2018, 04:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricks View Post
Hi guys, just wondering if anyone knows the price for Silk resort and climax in pattaya? price for whisky and lady drink etc

and if possible, recommend some gentleman's club in pattaya similar to climax.
I am sorry, am looking for big clubs like M club in dannok or those gentleman club in bangkok where there is a stage, live band etc. wonder if there is any of these clubs in pattaya instead of small lounges.
Old 01-10-2018, 07:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 59 / Power: 9
moolamoola deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

So over the weekend i went for a short getaway to Pattaya with my boom boom kakis,two of them in fact.

After some research,we went to this place My Friend You Bar@Soi6 Pattaya.I believe this is a famous place and many bros might have come here but i will just post my experience anyway.

While outside the shop,we were ‘lured’ in by the ‘blowjob hand action’ by the cheeky girls,we quickly found ourselves inside the bar.It was pretty dark with uptempo music playing in the background.There was only one other patron which is a Ang Mo having a drink at the bar while cudding his girl.

There were 2 sofas sets placed a little bit away from the bar area,thats where the girls came up to us and had some chit chat.

Honestly,the girls are not really fantastic in looks or figure but for us,its the service that counts.

Both my friend and i on the girls whereas another didnt want to have his dickie polished so we left our sorry ass friend at the sofa area and went on to have our fun.

We were lead upstairs to the rooms and thats where the action began.

BBBJ was pretty good for me with lots of slurping sounds,my dick was being tortured for a good 10 mins,then came the FJ where the girl lifted her skirt,capped me and egged me on to insert her.

Doggy position was the flavour of the session with me pumping her furiously followed by a quick ejaculation.Oh! Wow! Yeah! what a relief!

I was cleaned up and i knew the moment was pretty much over,i then went down to the sofa area to rest and about 5mins or so my friend came down.

When you go to this joint,do ask the girls if there is FJ because my poor friend told me he didnt get any FJ at all! He felt envious cause i had FJ and kept ranting at the unfairness ��

Some details

My Friend You Bar
Dark ambience and uptempo music
Drinks are reasonable(no carrot prices)
Girls : 6/10 ( many are in tight skirts and skimpy tees)
BBBJ standard : 8/10
Damage : 1300THB

Do remember to ask if the girl is providing FJ as well.

Last edited by moolamoola; 01-10-2018 at 08:15 AM. Reason: fix spelling errors
Old 01-10-2018, 12:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by moolamoola View Post

My Friend You Bar
Dark ambience and uptempo music
Drinks are reasonable(no carrot prices)
Girls : 6/10 ( many are in tight skirts and skimpy tees)
BBBJ standard : 8/10
Damage : 1300THB

Do remember to ask if the girl is providing FJ as well.
1300 for BJ is really expensive, even in bangkok its only 900 baht with a bottle of beer.
Old 01-10-2018, 01:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
kwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi guys will be living in Pattaya at Wongamat areas for awhile any bros wanna hang out do give me a pm cheers
Old 02-10-2018, 12:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
personally i find girls there REALLY CMI, if you want to know the BJ price should be abt 500+300room charge and 1000+300 room so your buddy who paid 1300 for bj really got carrot
yup i agree the girls are not good looking at all but i guess the only way to learn is to get carrot lol.
Old 02-10-2018, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by pricks View Post
1300 for BJ is really expensive, even in bangkok its only 900 baht with a bottle of beer.
That is why my friend was pretty upset at not having FJ with that price
Old 07-10-2018, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

I never get a girl from Agogo before I hate the idea that on top of paying the girl for sex, which I don't mind at 2000-3000 baht for ST, depending how chio she is and how horny I am...but I cannot get my mind away from the need to pay barfine...not just 600 but now can go up to 1000 baht right? Then have not count the drinks you might have or buy for ladies...haiz...

Any places like Thermae in Pattaya? Just go, find one girl, bring back, have sex, pay, then thats it.

Seems like the MPs there not popular also....is Sabai Dee still the popular one or got new ones?
Old 08-10-2018, 12:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by nirvana123 View Post
not just 600 but now can go up to 1000 baht right? Then have not count the drinks you might have or buy for ladies...haiz...
600 is limited to a few AGG or beer garden... some AGG asking for 2000 BF. Pricing is crazy in Pattaya, that was reason I seldom go there now... I used to cheong there almost every week. It is worse than BKK.
Old 08-10-2018, 12:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 21
nirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud ofnirvana123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
600 is limited to a few AGG or beer garden... some AGG asking for 2000 BF. Pricing is crazy in Pattaya, that was reason I seldom go there now... I used to cheong there almost every week. It is worse than BKK.
Crazy....still was thinking to divert 2 days from my upcoming BKK trip to Pattaya..but guess I gonna fuck that lovely loud moaning SYT I got from Thermae for 4 nights then...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1