The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 01-05-2012, 02:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold
2 hours after the above adventure, I'm feeling bored in my kost again... Since I had 4 hours before my ferry home, decided to try another joint nearby my kost.

Think the name is Blue Moon (or something with Moon one). This time, got 1.5 hr massage at 95k. Cost abit more as I had chose a wooden partitioned room. They called VIP room but it's a normal room instead of curtain partition.

This joint is located behind Harmoni Hotel and located in an area known as kampung bule. Cause there's lots of bule (Ang mors) in this area. They do not offer a catalog for me to choose. Was told that I can change the girl if I don't like her when she arrived. First girl came and I find her reasonably good looking and while not milf, she's not young. About 24 years old. Told her to stay and start work.

Moment she start massaging me, immediately asked me whether I just had a massage as my body is still oily with the massage cream from the previous session. Told her yah. Was bored in my room hence came for massage again. Told her to be gentle but think she heard wrongly and gave me a hard massage. After the massage, she didn't ask the GQ. Just asked anything else I want. Asked her how much for Hj and was quoted 300k. Was taken aback by her quote and said normally only pay 150k for Hj. Both of us wouldn't back down until I say it's fine then, I'm leaving then she offered 200k. I pushed my luck and said 200k with top off. Said ok and I happily remove my boxer and the job began. Started slow and after a while, can see that she's just quickening to try finish me off. I purposely interrupted her to "extend" the time. Did asked about fj halfway through but did proceed due to $$ issue and condom issue.

Job done and again I left the place happily. Paid 95k for massage, 20k for 2 can of drinks and 200k for Hj.

Huat Ah!!!
Old 01-05-2012, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of
Re: Batam Info Thread

The Hills is the ex puri garden ???

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 01-05-2012, 03:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1322 / Power: 17
MistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud ofMistressVamp has much to be proud of

too long never been to batam...juz realised there's a lot new hotels!
wonder which one is cheap and good for 4 gers~

Min 4 point to trade
Q list:
Old 01-05-2012, 10:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Old 01-05-2012, 10:44 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Cantik & Mantab

Old 02-05-2012, 02:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
quresh7 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by zidane86 View Post
well if u want nice hotel with calling gal nope. Most u can get is hotel massager which is usually milf and short time only.

But u can bring him to relax in Atlantica Spa. Very posh places with nice model grade for u choose. They will walk the gal in if u not interested tell em change, bust usually the gal standard there is high. Just beware those the room and gal charge is darn high (about 1.5m for room + 1 bonk)

Still advice to go early to joint, find something u like or just go pick 2 gal (or more) and let your business partner pick in hotel. Alisan, M1, Pasific disco should also have gal for you to pick but at higher rate tho.

ya one more thing this Saturday is also long weekend so u will be in extra trouble to find nice ones. If money is not a problem with ya go Massage 82 or Indah2 (near each other) they usually have some 1.5m or even 2M gal which is good looking ones.
thank you very much bro zidane for the info.
Old 02-05-2012, 08:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

thanks sby1 for the video...beautiful cewe and music...wish i knew more bahasa....why lonteku..and not cintaku...hehe!!!!
Old 02-05-2012, 09:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

2 juta cewe cewe.....will go and see how pretty the girl is.....
Old 02-05-2012, 11:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 15
Hipee is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHipee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Pak, you simply the best lah. always looking forward to your next post. Haha
Old 02-05-2012, 03:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
2 hours after the above adventure, I'm feeling bored in my kost again... Since I had 4 hours before my ferry home, decided to try another joint nearby my kost.

Think the name is Blue Moon (or something with Moon one). This time, got 1.5 hr massage at 95k. Cost abit more as I had chose a wooden partitioned room. They called VIP room but it's a normal room instead of curtain partition.

Job done and again I left the place happily. Paid 95k for massage, 20k for 2 can of drinks and 200k for Hj.
Blue moon is near to harmoni. There is a Half moon one somewhere nearby too.

200K for HJ? You brothers are spoiling the market!!!!

usual rate is 100k or below. Cant be helped if they know you are outside people. They press them for big bucks.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 02-05-2012, 03:32 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MistressVamp View Post
The Hills is the ex puri garden ???
correct! The spa is no more, but masssage is still around

Old 02-05-2012, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Av_lover View Post
I planning to go on 4th May to 5th May with 1 friend. Thinking of booking 2 rooms at Mecure Hotel. Any places interesting near the hotel?
Mecure hotel is abit far from cheonging places. Nearest one is New Permata Indah(pick up joint), next to Winsor Food court, and Ricson massage( next to winsor Hotel). Ricson is mainly MILF on the fat side. big boobs .

You need to take taxi to elsewhere.

Old 02-05-2012, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by hendri2 View Post
thanks sby1 for the video...beautiful cewe and music...wish i knew more bahasa....why lonteku..and not cintaku...hehe!!!!
Lonte means prostitute
Old 02-05-2012, 11:58 PM
Samster

Old 03-05-2012, 01:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Mecure hotel is abit far from cheonging places. Nearest one is New Permata Indah(pick up joint), next to Winsor Food court, and Ricson massage( next to winsor Hotel). Ricson is mainly MILF on the fat side. big boobs .

You need to take taxi to elsewhere.
Oh, next time i will book Hotel Utama.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread