The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 09-03-2012, 10:11 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 130 / Power: 15
coolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycoolman3740 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by chinaboy69 View Post
yah loh, tts y i hope to settle everything over this wkend. thanx bro. when u going batam again?
29 march .... most likely.... i just worry that okt will up the price for holidays .... so enjoy..........
Old 09-03-2012, 11:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Nah... don't think good friday is big enough a holiday for upping prices...
Old 09-03-2012, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1091 / Power: 14
westermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud ofwestermania has much to be proud of

And, yes, the girl know the booking is from noon of day 1 till morning (about 7-8 am) of following day. Knowing you newbie, some will try the stomachache trick and try to leave early.

Hope this post help...[/QUOTE]

So Bro,What's the best pre-empt for this?set ground rules

Hi Seniors,Can someone pls tell me how to say in Indon'CIM'?
Appreciate any help/info on this

Thank you

Last edited by westermania; 09-03-2012 at 11:26 PM. Reason: Lo no
Old 09-03-2012, 11:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 14 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
DaTan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone going soon? Lol hoping to join!
Old 10-03-2012, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
demondemon deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post
bro dont mind I am just kidding.... its ranges from 300k to 1.5mil it depend on the okt & the quality of the girls unless you rae getting FL ..... enjoy ....
haha np, thanks bro
Old 10-03-2012, 02:30 AM
Samster

xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by westermania View Post
And, yes, the girl know the booking is from noon of day 1 till morning (about 7-8 am) of following day. Knowing you newbie, some will try the stomachache trick and try to leave early.

Hope this post help...

Thank you[/QUOTE]

First question... no idea. The moment they try this, even if you force them to stay, also no use. You just get a unhappy cewek whom you can't fuck...cause "sakit perut, koko..."

One solution is send her back and complain to papi (OKT), and hope that the papi either allow you to change girl OR if no girl available, just charge you short time fee and return you the balance. This type of scenario, if it happen on Friday or Saturday, better don't delay cause by the time you send the girl back, maybe no good girls for you to choose liao.

Second question.... maybe say "keluar dalam mulut"? Come out inside mouth.
Old 10-03-2012, 02:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaTan View Post
Anyone going soon? Lol hoping to join!
I'm here for at least another 2 weeks...
Old 10-03-2012, 02:35 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolman3740 View Post
Bro ndnd & xiaolibiantai, hahahaha you 2 are fantabulous people... lau jiao giving all the great advise, hope to cheong with you guys one day ,,... enjoy the trip ....... I am planning to go on 29 March .....
My jiao is a bit old but not lau jiao lah... Just sharing experiences since paid a lot of school fees liao over the past 1 year plus... If want tips, others maybe can contribute more since most of the time (past 9 months), I'm always here to visit one girl, so never go hunt a lot...
Old 10-03-2012, 07:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I gather most of the chicks are local brownies

Any place with local chinese?
Tks
Old 10-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 557 / Power: 17
Sex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to allSex Kid is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeC View Post
I gather most of the chicks are local brownies

Any place with local chinese?
Tks
Hi Brudder,
Some places have local chinese cewek but depend on luck one lah. Some more if they take the Chinese cewek from the Kampung, also not so pretty and many look like the brown cewek too, only slight fairer.

But little bit high class place got more chance have chinese cewek. maybe like KTV open at night one in hotel.

But brudder, seriously I see the chinese cewek (working one) I think better take brown cewek.

Because down there, the brown cewek look better than our Singapore Malay girls but our chinese girls look better than their chinese cewek. Brudder, I talking about their working girl hor, not all indonesia chinese cewek hor.

Thank you brudder.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Av_lover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by MassiveManhood View Post
DAY1 - Night:

After Nagoya Hill SC, we walked over to CentrePoint to looksee looksee and then we walked further down from Formosa Hotel towards Windsor to have our dinner. We ended up waiting for YTK for 1.5 hours because his Berry Indah chick not ready and obviously there were some naughty activities going on. Whilst waiting all of us cracked jokes and drink beer plus MaCallen Whiskey sponsor by MT.

Very soon YTK and his chick came by with BT (remember, he was sleeping back at his room), we had a fabulous dinner. There after we proceeded to Alishan KTV at 8pm but as we settled down into one of the mega VIP rooms, we were shown the gals - fuck, quality damn jialat man! Even the mummy Ah Ling is 20x better looking than the chioest cewek there. Left that place, but I me myself will be back next time for Ah Ling... hee hee.

Back to hotel for a quick clean up and berak for some, we hit the pub Fubar for some drinks. BT ordered 3 bottles of Volka and 12 doz of Beers, knn siao kia! I was playing pool with the girl the entire night, bought her 2x LD. JC and his girl from Fubar also joined in the pools and were promptly beaten 8-2.

We drank alot and were all in a jolly mood before some angmo came in and tried to action in front of the tables of asians. WTF, simi attitude but being in foreign land, we want no troubles. So I played pool with them and tekan them 4-0. They lan lan went aside to drink and no more xia lan. I gave up my table to another group of asians who just came in to enjoy the game after beating HT and BT. Hahaha, evil me! The night ended well, I and JC left at 2am to our hotel while BT and HT wanted to stay some more.

In our separate rooms, both JC and I called for in-room massage. It was excellent for me, which ended in a Rp400K FJ with a local SYT chinese gal. What a rarity!

---- End of Day 1 ----
There a pretty girl (Forgot name) that's good in Pool, in Fubar that can tabao for the night, she quote me 700K Rupiah, but it's not worth it, cos her knocking off time is 2am (Batam Time), so she will only stay with you until 8am at most. Unless u able to book her for the day, since she start work at 3pm. And her birthday coming soon on 11th March.
Old 10-03-2012, 11:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 17
yandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samsteryandaoking is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by westermania View Post

Hope this post help...

Thank you[/QUOTE]

a kaki of mine took a girl at the Goodway hotel's KTV after midnight and the cewek ended like a dead fish. My kaki damn tulan and he complaint to the Papa san. At the end he got 50% refund.
Old 10-03-2012, 12:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 33 / Power: 0
MikeC deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
Hi Brudder,
Some places have local chinese cewek but depend on luck one lah. Some more if they take the Chinese cewek from the Kampung, also not so pretty and many look like the brown cewek too, only slight fairer.

But little bit high class place got more chance have chinese cewek. maybe like KTV open at night one in hotel.

But brudder, seriously I see the chinese cewek (working one) I think better take brown cewek.

Because down there, the brown cewek look better than our Singapore Malay girls but our chinese girls look better than their chinese cewek. Brudder, I talking about their working girl hor, not all indonesia chinese cewek hor.

Thank you brudder.

Thank you bro! Good advice!
Old 10-03-2012, 01:50 PM
Samster

Want chinese, stick to PRCs in Sillypore... Why go to a land filled with brownies and search for chinese??
Old 10-03-2012, 02:45 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -99 / Power: 0
MassiveManhood has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yandaoking View Post
a kaki of mine took a girl at the Goodway hotel's KTV after midnight and the cewek ended like a dead fish. My kaki damn tulan and he complaint to the Papa san. At the end he got 50% refund.
Hahaha, this case I tried not to mention cos if that kaki read this, he will jump.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread