The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2012, 01:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Batam Info Thread

Word of caution for bRuRs going to party in Batam

Last few nights there were lots of "razia" RAIDS going on at many night spots

Be safe and play safe
Old 18-03-2012, 08:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13 / Power: 0
LifeKanasai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by xiaolibiantai View Post
Hi there...

Harmoni One is a nice hotel, with a very big bath tub in which you can practice your Kamasultra skills to perfection. But, it's situated at a very lousy location. Go everywhere also have to take taxi. End up, spend a lot on taxi fare.

All hotels (with the exception of a few that you might want to avoid for different reasons) in Batam allows you to bring ceweks in for overnight. This is not Bangkok or Ho Chi Minh where you need to find girl-friendly hotels to bring girls to do business.

My opinion? Since it's a Tuesday, you don't have to worry too much about huge crowd taking ferry to Batam or worry about full house hotels. I would recommend you take Wavemaster from Habourfront to Habour Bay as the taxi ride from Habour Bay to Nagoya (where all the action is) is just a paltry 5 - 10 mins.

As for hotel, for low budget, you can try Lovina Inn in Nagoya (tell the cab driver it's the Nagoya branch cause there is another in Penuin). It's quite new (5 months ago) and clean as well. For budget of about $60, you can try Formosa Hotel. For budget of $80 onwards, you can try I Hotel, Panaroma and several others that I don't know the name since I'm not rich to stay in these hotels. Recommend these 2 hotels (Lovina Inn and Formosa Hotel) as there are quite a number of joints that are within walking distance from these hotels which will save you quite a bit in taxi fare and driver's commission when booking girls.

As for your second question, maybe someone else can help as I'm not quite a disco person and Pacific Disco is about the only one that I know...
Thx for replied.
Wow, compare 3 yrs back and yesterday, thing change a lot.... Guess won't go batam cheong anymore, target HCM / dannok Liao......haiz
Old 19-03-2012, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future
Thumbs up Re: Batam Info Thread

Thank you dear Pak for all ur advice for my upcoming trip.

Thanks for ur time.

Appreciated

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Be safe and play safe
Old 19-03-2012, 12:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Thank you dear Pak for all ur advice for my upcoming trip.

Thanks for ur time.

Appreciated
No worries bRuR The Lord

Hope you and ???? have a great time
Old 19-03-2012, 01:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
rodding deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Recently stayed at TRINITY hotel.Cost me $82 for 2 nite.Friday to Sunday.Hotel spa got sauna n steam room.Small cold water pool n big jacuzi pool.
For massage,90mns traditional 100k.Papaya enzym scrub 60k.VIP room 40k.Hj 300k.FJ 600k...WTF.bargain down to 150k for HJ.
10 mns walk to Nagoya mall.
3) Fuckoff
Old 19-03-2012, 03:53 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sex Kid View Post
The pub we go is PP Banana.

Anyway, I go the pub, not too bad. Got only 3 cewek for booking. You go in, the cewek will dance agogo for one or 2 songs. I don't know other day got more cewek or not.
PP Banana pub only got 3 waitresses who oso double up as dancer/cewek......
you were lucky get to see all 3 of them as usually only 1 or none will be around....... ang mos like to take them out for ST.
Old 19-03-2012, 01:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post

Be safe and play safe
Pak, you trying to clear the place before you came on april

Saturday nite razia for wayang, before razia all nite spot and joint know liao.
warning given by joint operator to their cewek, " malam jagan on "
Old 19-03-2012, 03:04 PM
Samster

Quoted: 25 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 541 / Power: 13
castiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of lightcastiel69 is a glorious beacon of light

indonesian in singapore ?
where to view info/details?
Old 19-03-2012, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

The link is above quoted by Indofacebook. But, there is some spaces in the link, so have to copy and paste.
Old 19-03-2012, 06:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
Glox deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any bro can give me a address for good and affordable seafood at nogaya ? Need urgently. Going Nagoya in 10 minutes.
Old 19-03-2012, 07:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 933 / Power: 20
xiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to beholdxiaolibiantai is a splendid one to behold

Just tell cab driver go Windsor Food court.
Old 19-03-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 22 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 317 / Power: 15
hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!hka1an is one of the Best!

Any group outing end of this month or early next month for me & another fren to tag along?
Old 19-03-2012, 09:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1204 / Power: 14
magixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud ofmagixskin has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodding View Post
Recently stayed at TRINITY hotel.Cost me $82 for 2 nite.Friday to Sunday.Hotel spa got sauna n steam room.Small cold water pool n big jacuzi pool.
For massage,90mns traditional 100k.Papaya enzym scrub 60k.VIP room 40k.Hj 300k.FJ 600k...WTF.bargain down to 150k for HJ.
Thanks for sharing... UPz!...

Simon De Beauvoir
ma thuat da
Old 20-03-2012, 06:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
badboi07 is Cool - loads of Potential

Only batam has the full day service else where in Vietnam where I had been to the bars, they only start at 5pm n some girls dun do long time
Old 20-03-2012, 12:13 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rodding View Post
HJ 150K? You kena chop robert liao. Max usually 100K. FJ up to 200 K. depend on nego skills. Must be they know you from outside. Quote 600K for FJ? Ask them to fly kite.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread