The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-05-2012, 02:36 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 534 / Power: 0
Lone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of lightLone_Wolf is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
What I really want to try is just take the taxi and at the end, just pay a nominal price. Will be very interesting to see how the driver reacts. So far, never try because end of the day, you are not in your home ground. Why make one more enemy?
Many years ago I had to "rescue" a fellow cheongster who did precisely the same thing. He was a familiar face whom I had seen regularly coz we often take the same ferry timing on our trips but I never had a chance to talk to him as he always has a cheong buddy.

One day I was having lunch at the coffeesop when I heard a commotion outside. Like all the other kaypoh customers I went outside to see wats the commotion about. An Indon man was spewing vulgarities and waving a machete at the cheongster. Upon recognising him I decided to calm the man down and slowtalk him into putting away his machete. Then I found out he was angry because the cheongster refused to pay him the full amount after hiring his taxi for the whole day.

The cheongster kept insisting because the driver keep answering "biasa" when he enquired the price so he felt it is up to him to pay any amount he wished.
Old 16-05-2012, 02:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 13
localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!localbest is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomcat007 View Post
My regular cewek is from PI Massage. Indramayu girl. Why?
Indramayu girls from java barat are known to be pretty, fair skin javanese girls. Some have mix blood with japanese. I have a maid girlfriend from indramayu in spore and she is really patient, warmth and courteous.

Just like people always say:
Pretty girls in china come from Suzhou
Beautiful girls in malaysia come from ipoh
So Cewek cantik di indo tentu dari indramayu
Old 16-05-2012, 09:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by localbest

Indramayu girls from java barat are known to be pretty, fair skin javanese girls. Some have mix blood with japanese. I have a maid girlfriend from indramayu in spore and she is really patient, warmth and courteous.

Just like people always say:
Pretty girls in china come from Suzhou
Beautiful girls in malaysia come from ipoh
So Cewek cantik di indo tentu dari indramayu
Won't say she's very pretty, but fair skin and very very patient with me. LOL...

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 16-05-2012, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 17
tomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to beholdtomcat007 is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf

Many years ago I had to "rescue" a fellow cheongster who did precisely the same thing. He was a familiar face whom I had seen regularly coz we often take the same ferry timing on our trips but I never had a chance to talk to him as he always has a cheong buddy.

One day I was having lunch at the coffeesop when I heard a commotion outside. Like all the other kaypoh customers I went outside to see wats the commotion about. An Indon man was spewing vulgarities and waving a machete at the cheongster. Upon recognising him I decided to calm the man down and slowtalk him into putting away his machete. Then I found out he was angry because the cheongster refused to pay him the full amount after hiring his taxi for the whole day.

The cheongster kept insisting because the driver keep answering "biasa" when he enquired the price so he felt it is up to him to pay any amount he wished.
Wahaha... So the "biasa" backfired ya... Never had the balls to try it myself though. I always just reply "jangan lah.. 25 ribu ok?" and most are fine with it unless its very late or distance is quite far.

Just Up'ed: Clinton (25042016)
Old 16-05-2012, 09:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Generalise view of taxi supirs (drivers) in Batam are that when first few times when engaging their servis they will so called "stand up'' for their tamus (customers)

Looking out for your interest as if to safe guard your $$$ by bargaining for you here and there to garner your trust
Teres tis supir I knew since late 1990s. Really took care of me. I even know his family. The last time I bought a Laptop for him at his request. He paid for the laptop, no doubt. Dont know how I ended up taking the money fm him but less RP500K. I told him its for him. Mind u. Tis guy ada ilmu batin. He asked me again to buy him another one when I met him mths back. I juz jokingly told him i malas nak datang. He sarcastically told me if he want to, hes able to "make" me come visit him again.
Old 16-05-2012, 09:58 AM
Samster

Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Tambah jauh aja
Come back to Riau
Jogy, eat veggi (i cant find lobang there)
Bandung, fun place (can find many nice lobang there)
Surabaya, heard happening place. Havnt got chance to go try..
Once awhile i still cheong TBK/Btm. Cuma selalu nampak muka yg sama (esp TBK). Malas dan tidak ada selera.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone_Wolf View Post

Many times the 2 different BIASA could mean way many Rp. apart!$$$!!
Yes, always named your biasa price and see if it's the same biasa, if not then talk till you get firm understandings for the BIASA, and if still not working then get off the taxi by telling him Aku Tak Biasa......
Old 16-05-2012, 10:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 21
Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!Batam Man is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xdecepticon View Post
Teres tis supir I knew since late 1990s. Really took care of me. I even know his family. The last time I bought a Laptop for him at his request. He paid for the laptop, no doubt. Dont know how I ended up taking the money fm him but less RP500K. I told him its for him. Mind u. Tis guy ada ilmu batin. He asked me again to buy him another one when I met him mths back. I juz jokingly told him i malas nak datang. He sarcastically told me if he want to, hes able to "make" me come visit him again.

I hope he's not in love with you...
Old 16-05-2012, 10:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Batam Man View Post
I hope he's not in love with you...
Haha.....hes only in love with my Rupiah$$$$.
Old 16-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! main2 di batam...udah lama....no real `friends`...lay low..don`t take the same taxi...don`t be friendly with hotel`s staff....but friendly with cewek lah!!!...fuck and pay....still can be long term but settle after each fuck...
should you get an irresistable one, get her out of batam....hehe!!! of course, ah pek, after max 2 months, mau tukar lah!!!
Old 16-05-2012, 12:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

For Pak biasa means Tak usah bayar
Old 16-05-2012, 07:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
Generalise view of taxi supirs (drivers) in Batam are that when first few times when engaging their servis they will so called "stand up'' for their tamus (customers)

Looking out for your interest as if to safe guard your $$$ by bargaining for you here and there to garner your trust

But at the meantime profiling your expenditure & spending power ( $ spend on your cewe , type of joints you go , eatery places , hotels you book and etc)

Being Sinagporeans unlike the Malaysians who can speak and understand Bahasa Indonesia, the SIngaporean customer tends to feel a sense of security from the supir

Somehow like "hmmm I'm in a foreign land with minimal understanding of the language and here is a Good Samaritan aka taxi supirs " looking out for my interest"

Once your trust is locked then you''ll face the consequences of being betrayed

Batam taxi supirs are the worst in Indonesia saying out from experinces in moving around various parts in Indonesia

The are VULTURES awating to pounce on your $$$ at the slightest chance they get

Bonding will taxi supirs
is A BIG NO NO

Don't say Pak didn't warn you

ps When taxi supirs tells you that they never take komission from joints and that they don't want ubat in Discotheques is just utter Big Time BuLLsHit
Pak P, I fully agree of what you said about supirs in Batam. I wanted to voice my concern long ago about some bros paying the supirs big taxi fares and booking commission but afraid to offence them. Taxi supirs in Batam cannot be trusted. They will chop you when you are least expected it. Me too have bad expriences with taxi supir. So, nowadays, I usually take Metro van from Harbour Bay to Nagoya or Jodoh area unless I am on the rush or when it is raining. Always take taxi from the road side and pay Rp15/20K within Nagoya town. Don’t take taxi to any booking joint. Let the ceweks have more earning. Use supir’s commission to bring the cewek for a good seafood, pay them better tips and if possible, buy them a little gift but don’t spoil them. If you can afford to pay juta RP for booking, pay them directly to OKT and without the supir taking the bite.

Hopefully, Pak P advice can let all cheonging bros a wakeup call.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
There is a chinese saying “人不为己,天诛地灭”.
Old 16-05-2012, 07:59 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

haha!!! long time did not board the metro van...most likely 2k to town now...only worry is the 4 wheels will drop off at the same time..haha!!!
Old 16-05-2012, 10:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Jswt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Woa~~ all talking about taxi supir now... I really don't understand why get so serious relationship with taxi driver?

Eh?? Wtf with buying gift to taxi supir, not cewek who accompany service? It doesn't make sense at all...

Personal experience...

Most taxi are trying hard to hv good communication with all their customers "cheongster". Try hv clear mind that he is not being kind to u only ya... Don't get into wrong idea tht he become blooded brothers in place. Business is business... Same with ceweks. But be more sweety talks with the booked cewek. And you may get good reward de.

First time go batam. Yes, sure may book taxi to explore joints. But bargain first and but not for whole day. Sure non experience cheongster prepared to be chop abit ja... just be goodboy pay roughly 30000 to 40000rp loh. Ofcourse before get into his car, must tell him this max pay "boleh?". Anyhow, once cewek booked. Then should stop using tht taxi. At night, go makan or anywhere nearby, standard rate 20000 to 25000rp ja.thts all.

Why so serious with the taxi driver? Above info is for first timer reference.
After first time, got experience alrdy, and roughly know wheres ur interest joints hunts. Then just take ojek "motorcycle taxi" ja about 10000 to 15000rp for ur xxx shoping time. Truely save lots of $$$ to left and tips ur cewek ja.

Hehe actually i prefer walks. More save $$ loh. And can realy seeing around batams local lifestyle.
Old 16-05-2012, 10:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 290 / Power: 16
BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!BoinKING is one of the Best!

mantapnya cantik cewek, goyangnya.

"When you are youthful and attractive, why not play the field? You are wasting your youth if you don't. It is not a crime to be promiscuous!" - Cecil Chao
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread