The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 18-05-2012, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 384 / Power: 14
coolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercoolmagnifico is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Batam Info Thread

anyone here been to no name club before?
Old 18-05-2012, 10:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

No Name Bar has nice live band and good music. Drinks a bit expensive I find. Good pickup joint also but the selection not that great. Will see a lot of Singapore working in Batam there on weekday. They be gone for the weekend and be replaced Singapore tourist. Sure got people every night.

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
Old 19-05-2012, 01:44 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 778 / Power: 0
The Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to beholdThe Milk Man is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by coventrycity View Post
for pacific disco... if i were to bring a cewek there, roughly how much would it cost?
Let the cewek bring you there....... much cheaper at local pricing
Old 19-05-2012, 04:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 97 / Power: 16
fjFTW deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Anyone tried Planet 2.0 disco before..? That place is packed with SYTs...

The next most popular disco after Pacific..

So much SYTs until I'm not sure who are those working and those not... Haha...
Old 19-05-2012, 05:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hwinata1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I am otw to batam now. Let's Cheong together ah.
Old 19-05-2012, 05:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
hwinata1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I will staying at The BCC. New hotel leh. Seem quite nice
Old 19-05-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 807 / Power: 14
A+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to beholdA+++ is a splendid one to behold

Do write some reports afterwards

For upz return pls pm me, having hard time searching your latest post & some cant be found
Old 19-05-2012, 10:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 167 / Power: 15
Mas Joki is a Helpful and Caring SamsterMas Joki is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
As predicted by Mas Joki and inevitably he was miscontrued again

Case in point above

Allow Pak to re-iterate that exactly what Mas Joki wanted to say

Mas Joki feels that INSTEAD of allowing the taxi supir to GET more komission out of the cewe's booking MIGHT as well THE komission we tip the cewe more or simply buy a gift of gesture for the cewe

Seasoned cheongster will agree on the assumption of taxi supirs in one way or the other but should you bRuR Jswt feel that you had a MUCH better experience then please kindly post it to amuse us

The only sense that Pak can make out is that you have Misunderstood the words of Mas Joki
Pak P, thank you very much for your understanding and appreciate your goodself of explaining what I am trying to say.

Hopefully all the bros can bring out their own experiences in Batam. Whether good or bad, let welcome to hear you. So, I am also talking from my own personal experience and no offence is intended to any bros here.

Just give 1 incident that happen about 2 years ago that gave me a very bad impression of the taxi supir………

After enjoying at Orchid KTV until 12am on a Friday night. My gal, her sister, the bartender (guy) and I decided to go to a disco at Planet Holiday. After about 3am, my gal and I decided to go back to Lai Lai Hotel first. My gal’s sister know this taxi supir, so she paid for us RP30K first to this supir before we boarded the taxi (normal RP50K after midnight) My gal and I get a shocked when the taxi supir told us to get down at Sport Massage (a short distance from Lai Lai Hotel) and said that for Rp30K will only sent you here not to Lai Lai hotel. My gal immediately told the supir that her sister has already paid you to send us to Lai Lai Hotel. But the supir got angry and shouted at us. I quickly pulled my gal out of the taxi, afraid that the supir will get nasty. So, no choice we have to walk back to our hotel at about 3.30am in the morning. Planet Holiday Hotel to Lai Lai Hotel is not very far by taxi. Maybe less than 5 mins. The supir has already agreed and has taken the taxi fare to send us to Lai Lai Hotel. Can he chase us out halfway through the journey? Yes, some bros may say that this is an isolated case but I am shocked and very angry. What can I do? So, I have said that “They will chop you when you are least expected it.” I will never trust any taxi supir again.

Just back from Batam today. Due to my busy work schedule, 3 months have not been to Sedona (GoldBird). So went to Sedona on Friday at about 2.00pm expecting a price increase of booking the cewek. While looking at the ceweks, Pak Edison ensured me that he will charge me reasonably and he said that I always come without a taxi supir. So, after choosing my cewek, he said that that is Rp50K cwk but just asked me to pay rp40k. Whether Pak Edison is giving me a discount or not is not the main issue. The main thing is that, taxi supir definitely earn on your commission.

While talking to my gal in the KTV, siting near to the entrance. A group of cheonging bros came in to choose their ceweks. (Sorry bros if it is one of you, no offence) After the bros have chosen the ceweks and paying at the bar counter. I saw the taxi supir talking to Pak Edison. So, I am sure that the taxi supir is taking the commission on every ceweks the cheonging bros have booked. So, don’t believe the taxi supir that they are not taking any commission for the no. of days you have book his taxi.

To each his own. Whether the cheonging bros here wanted to believe me or not is up to you. I am just giving my feedback and sincere advice to you.

"Life is short. Enjoy while you can"
Remember the saying : "One man meat is another man poison".
There is a chinese saying “人不为己,天诛地灭”.
Old 19-05-2012, 10:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Bro i will be staying at The Harris @ Batam Centre.

I think in room massage is Rp 210k.

Any massage outside/around there?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
Sat. Nite ?
Entrance 50k each
One free coke/bintang beer each
Cewk order long island 90k
Obat inex 1 pc 250k

Total around : 440k
Old 20-05-2012, 01:25 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mas Joki View Post
Pak P, thank you very much for your understanding and appreciate your goodself of explaining what I am trying to say.
No woRRies bRuR . was just making it clear so no discrepancies in thoughts afterwards

Pak knows your contribution to this thread are always insightful to say the least and Pak too learn from you from time to time

All we can do are share our experiences - no need tuition fee unlike some other thread.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

some people just don`t learn from others` experiences...no big deals!! just pay...money only....haha!!!
Old 20-05-2012, 10:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2217 / Power: 18
Botarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond reputeBotarbolampar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by coolmagnifico View Post
Great place for those who love LIVE MUSIC. I love the live band there. Wowwwwwwww just love it.
The last time when I'm there few months back, they have a very good and entertaining local band.
Old 20-05-2012, 10:56 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3467 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108382 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by paktam View Post
Hi guys,

I will be going down to batam on the 20th May with my colleague. We are staying at Mecure hotel.

- I want to ask what is the best timing to reach there so that there's a variety of girls to choose from?

- Where's the best place to go for a decent massage that is both cheap and good?
- Where's the best place to find the nice looking girls?

Sorry for all this questions.

Thanks
about 10am or 11am they start opening, can slowly choose.
sport massage, cheap and good
gold bird, queen, bourgenville, indah indah, massage82, flamingo, berry indah...

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 20-05-2012, 11:50 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Aiyo got tuition fee also ah?

Quote:
Originally Posted by S.B.Y.1 View Post
No woRRies bRuR . was just making it clear so no discrepancies in thoughts afterwards

Pak knows your contribution to this thread are always insightful to say the least and Pak too learn from you from time to time

All we can do are share our experiences - no need tuition fee unlike some other thread.
Old 20-05-2012, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botarbolampar View Post

The last time when I'm there few months back,
Never JIO Pak huh

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Aiyo got tuition fee also ah?
For you must charge quadriple

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread