The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2012, 07:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
booblover deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Hi bros

Are there any MPs near/next to i hotel? Looking for good massage with HJ if possible. No need for FJ. Thanks in advance.

Booblover
Old 28-05-2012, 07:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 87 / Power: 13
flyingarrow deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korntnieu View Post
really difficult to find the joints? do they have proper sign boards outside? some fellow uploaded a map of batam here before but the link has been removed..
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...66580&page=845

hope this help
Old 28-05-2012, 08:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
seraniali deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
padang people hate chinese in general. They are shrew business people too.

PADANG = PAndai DAagANG
Old 28-05-2012, 09:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 15
blackfriday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyblackfriday deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

to the bros out here, i just got back and my personal advice is not to go there.

the ceweks are of very low standards. the hotels are worse than hotel 81 (considering the fact a paid $70 SGD i guess it must have some standard, but sad to say, it doesnt have) the food is ok, but not cheap at all considering its batam. the discotek is dangerous and the music is quite jia lat. taxi drivers are bad mannered who think that every singaporean can be chopped like a carrot head.

i rather you go malaysia where money will be more well spent.

just my 2cents worth watching out for my fellow brothers here. not to flame the thread nor TS. i just personally feel that brothers can find a better place other than batam.
Old 28-05-2012, 10:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
hendri2 is Cool - loads of Potential

i don`t know if many bros will agree with bro b friday....yes, the quality of the commercial cewek there has declined...lousy disco..not cheap food.. substandard hotels...scum taxi drivers....etc...
but i wonder whether in malaysia, you can get malay cewek there..i heard they are very strict about this...jail if caught with muslim girl in hotel..
hope bros can give comments on this....ah pek has no business with commercial cewek for a long time...but a recent visit to 82 made ah pek realise that the ayams have indeed tak boleh pakai...a total loss!!!!
anyway, this is only ah pek`s observations....
Old 28-05-2012, 10:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Guess Batam ain't your cup of tea

Care to share which hotel , food place and joint
that you visited for the benefit of other bRuRs
Old 28-05-2012, 11:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 821 / Power: 16
wala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to beholdwala is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by blackfriday View Post
Ya..Malaysia, go there, inject $$$ into their economy and kena all the shit. I rather you go north more..thailand and others.
Old 28-05-2012, 11:37 PM
Samster

S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by wala View Post
Ya..Malaysia, go there, inject $$$ into their economy and kena all the shit. I rather you go north more..thailand and others.
You Pro- Bersih
Old 29-05-2012, 12:28 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 159 / Power: 14
eg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samstereg5354 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
to the bros out here, i just got back and my personal advice is not to go there.

the ceweks are of very low standards. the hotels are worse than hotel 81 (considering the fact a paid $70 SGD i guess it must have some standard, but sad to say, it doesnt have) the food is ok, but not cheap at all considering its batam. the discotek is dangerous and the music is quite jia lat. taxi drivers are bad mannered who think that every singaporean can be chopped like a carrot head.

just my 2cents worth watching out for my fellow brothers here. not to flame the thread nor TS. i just personally feel that brothers can find a better place other than batam.
Bro, I felt pity for you to have such a bad encounter. But batam is one of the more popular sex destination location where you can get cewek (almost same look as nasi lemak) for a day booking unlike JB malaysia only have short time.

I agreed with you that the expenses incurred is higher in batam as compared to JB due to the need to purchase return ferry ticket of S$48, the exorbitant price of cewek charged by the joint (when go with a taxi supir) and the unreasonably expensive taxi fares quoted by the driver. But however, the level of fun you get in batam is definitely much more than you could ever get in JB.

If you talk about chinese seafood in general, batam and JB are almost the same. But if you are comparing the local food, indonesian food is much more nicer and cheaper than malaysian food. The spices from indonesia are unique and tasty unlike those used in spore/msia are too common and the prices of food in batam are definitely cheaper too if you compare apple to apple.

I believe this is a one off unlucky experience you had. Generally, Batam is a nice place to enjoy with good food, good massage and cheaper hotels than JB (comparing the same class).

Samsters could have avoided kena ripped off if he had read the earlier pages of some pointers and precautionary measures to be taken as highlighted by some seniors in this thread.

As for the girls whether is of a low standard is really very subjective one. Your cup of tea may differ from my cup of coffee. One man's meat could be another man's shit. Probably you were unlucky that day to have met some not so attractive, left over, poor service cewek in the booking joint and the rundown condition of the hotel room assigned to you which could have spoiled your day of fun.

However, hope you will give batam a second chance to discover and explore the hidden gem and hopefully have an unforgettable nice experience....

cheers.
Old 29-05-2012, 07:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 859 / Power: 14
ndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to beholdndnd is a splendid one to behold

for the bro that have bad exprience, next time try to go with bros here. im quite sure will feel the different.

As for hotel, i did promote here hotel harapan baru, price 180k to 210k (SGD 28), sure standard better than Hotel 81. If price of SGD70, then go for hotel novotel, also sure standard much much higher than hotel 81.

As for cewek, normal joint standard maybe not high, but can go for M-ONE, I-Hotel, Newton, sure can find good quality one. As malaysia, of course have cewk, but mainly those CMI in indo, thats why run to malaysia to cari makan. Places like JB and KL, i personally know their OKT, their cewk also from batam.. If other race gals, price will be much different, of course pretty than cewk.

Food in batam? Go for indo local food. One meal cost around 22k inclu drink. Almost same as malaysia, but cheaper than spore. As for seafood, must go to the right stall. I like to tapo 3 chillie crab and nestum prawn as my dinner while watching DVD at my kost, price at 170k (SGD22), not expensive mah.

Disco in batam, safe lah. As long skip Planet 1.
I ever for one year plus every nite in Pacific. Bo tai chi mah.

Explore batam well, you will feel the different.
Old 29-05-2012, 11:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 103 / Power: 14
ikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyikanbilis69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ndnd View Post
for the bro that have bad exprience, next time try to go with bros here. im quite sure will feel the different.

As for hotel, i did promote here hotel harapan baru, price 180k to 210k (SGD 28), sure standard better than Hotel 81. If price of SGD70, then go for hotel novotel, also sure standard much much higher than hotel 81.

As for cewek, normal joint standard maybe not high, but can go for M-ONE, I-Hotel, Newton, sure can find good quality one. As malaysia, of course have cewk, but mainly those CMI in indo, thats why run to malaysia to cari makan. Places like JB and KL, i personally know their OKT, their cewk also from batam.. If other race gals, price will be much different, of course pretty than cewk.

Food in batam? Go for indo local food. One meal cost around 22k inclu drink. Almost same as malaysia, but cheaper than spore. As for seafood, must go to the right stall. I like to tapo 3 chillie crab and nestum prawn as my dinner while watching DVD at my kost, price at 170k (SGD22), not expensive mah.

Disco in batam, safe lah. As long skip Planet 1.
I ever for one year plus every nite in Pacific. Bo tai chi mah.

Explore batam well, you will feel the different.
I absolutely agree with u bro ndnd. THanks to this thread. I got to try the harapan baru hotel in Penuin area near BCS. Room very good and very clean. Got the 'new' smell. Hehe. Walking distance to BCS mall. The only no good is no lift as it's a small hotel. Only 4 storeys high. Other than that no complains. U should try the better hotels. Harapan Baru also can if u budget budget type one.

My list of good hotels are Hotel 89, Utama Hotel and Harapan Baru Hotel.

My list of Blacklist hotel is Hotel Seruni.

Other hotels haven try yet and dun wan to try.
Old 29-05-2012, 12:35 PM
Samster

Well penned down bRuR eg5354

Its all a matter of timing and luck

As mentioned by bRuR ndnd perhaps to join bRuRs here
to have another go at Batam

As for cewe lOOks cant compare to the ones in JKT or
Pak's IndoBonkLand ones

Maybe bRuR blackfriday wish to clarrify further his findings
Old 29-05-2012, 02:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1611 / Power: 16
The Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant futureThe Lord has a brilliant future

Yeah must thank bro ndnd.

Hotel Harappan Baru is a lovely discovery In a quaint neighborhood.

Thk u ndnd

Yes clean rooms, shower pressure good, lotsa water plus free wifi.

BCS mall metres away only.

The products in the supermarket at BCS cheaper than nagoya hill supermarket.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ikanbilis69 View Post
I absolutely agree with u bro ndnd. THanks to this thread. I got to try the harapan baru hotel in Penuin area near BCS. Room very good and very clean. Got the 'new' smell. Hehe. Walking distance to BCS mall. The only no good is no lift as it's a small hotel. Only 4 storeys high. Other than that no complains. U should try the better hotels. Harapan Baru also can if u budget budget type one.

Old 29-05-2012, 02:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

the thread nor TS. i just personally feel that brothers can find a better place other than batam.

Sorry to hear about your bad experience in Batam. Perhaps, next time you can come with other cheongsters who can take you around. There are some good hotels, at reasonable rates, and as for disco, it is loud music where u go. Food wise, depend on what you eat and where you go.

As for taxi wise, I have nothing good to say either, but knowing your way around does helps. Other than the cost of ferry, Batam is a nice place for cheongsters as it is the next nearest destination other than JB.

JB in my personal context is not as safe as batam, perhaps becos I am not familiar with the scene there.

Hope you have a better trip next round.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 29-05-2012, 05:15 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
and as for disco, it is loud music where u go. Food wise, depend on what you eat and where you go..
bRuR newyorker88 is there a soft musik disco in Batam

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread