The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 16-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sol_badguy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by newyorker88 View Post
Trinity have specials, if you know the gal. There is a baliness gal, whom I bonk before, not sure if she there anymore.
Putri gardens? Definately.
Taichi? Close down liao, no longer in Goodway.
Abi massage ( mostly older ladies, got specials)
Flower massage ( also got specials)
Berlian? queens, inda2, all chicken joint.
Formosa( kings) Gotten a HJ before only.
Hhehe, thanks bro , so detailed.

So, among Trinity, Putri garden, flower massage, berlian, queens, inda, which one nicer and worth it? All got overnight right?

Going to bonk overnight and hav good massage , those mostly from ktv one no massage skill.
Old 17-01-2009, 12:02 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:

Formosa( kings) Gotten a HJ before only.
Can get FJ if u ask for the bodyscrub rooms.
Check with the manager in charge. Dun forget to ask to view the other gals on duty if not u will get aunties only.
Old 17-01-2009, 04:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1049 / Power: 19
TD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud ofTD.king has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post
Check with the manager in charge. Dun forget to ask to view the other gals on duty if not u will get aunties only.
, Hahahahaha
Old 17-01-2009, 07:09 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -57 / Power: 0
BTM R&R Club has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Hi bros,

Thks to those who have respone to my post for the trip on 23.1.09. I got enough kakis already. Thks again.

I have reply to all but if some did not receive my reply, I apologise. Some said that they only receive 1 msg even though I hv send them twice. Anyway, hopefully we can go together some other time.

These 2 days have alot of information for hotels. Well, it is good for new bees. How about commend about KTVs beside Dynasty, Alisha, Horizona.......Hawaii KTV have become smaller & ceweks become lesser. Last time use to have at least 40 to 50 girls also......and nowadays, I don't even hear anything about the most popular KTV Sphinx. I know alot of KTVs have close down. I like KTV, so hopefully senior bros can give some tips or comment on KTV. Thks

BTM R&R Club
Life is short. Enjoy while you can!!!
Old 17-01-2009, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
DickLip deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Batam Trip - 27-28 Jan 2009

Hi Bros,

Anyone going to Batam on 27-28 Jan 2009?. I am going to Batam from Stulang Laut. Planning to stay in Swiss In hotel.

Anyone is interested to join the trip can PM me. Let's have some fun.

DL
Old 18-01-2009, 02:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
sol_badguy1985 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Feeling free and boring so went to Batam on saturday evening around 6.40pm by wavemaster. Reach there and met 1 taxi driver, had him to bring us around to search for cheap and nice hotel and also find for nice ceweks. The driver quite talkable and able to find out what we wanted.

Hotel Formosa= 64dollar
Hotel Utama= 54dollar
Hotel Gloris= 20dollar
Hotel Pagoda=24dollar
Hotel Seruni=34 dollar (booked this since outlook and room are ok than others)

Here we search for ceweks,
permata indah, indah2, serdona ktv (but name already changed, forgot what name), queens, sport massage, and others (forgot the name), etc.

But cannot make it la, all old, not good in look, finally found one in permata indah, 22 years old cewek, SWT. After find cewek....told the girl back to hotel and wait for me. I went wif frens for massage, INDOTHAI....wah...this one geng, massage skill good....is for clean man for clean massage....tak boleh pegang susu punya

Back to the hotel and start having fun wif the girl, FJ very lazy= 5/10, BJ= 4/10( lick lick only).All I did it my self.....but she at least not like dead fish, got hug me and said come on baby..gor gor....but b4 she leave still dare to ask for tips...knn ....gave her 13k......no showed black face...but i think her heart did so.....
Overall 6/10

Still not so satisfied....reached there late....i think reach batam around 12pm for booking the girl is the best timing....am I right, all bros?

Any bros hav any nice girls , nice services from any massage center, chicken joints and ktv to share? At least next time go for booking dont have to search like hell. Thanks
Old 18-01-2009, 11:51 PM
Samster

Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by sol_badguy1985 View Post
Here we search for ceweks,
permata indah, indah2, serdona ktv (but name already changed, forgot what name Now called Gold Bird ), queens, sport massage here can book girls meh ? how come i dunno , and others (forgot the name), etc.

Back to the hotel and start having fun wif the girl, FJ very lazy= 5/10, BJ= 4/10( lick lick only).All I did it my self.....but she at least not like dead fish, got hug me and said come on baby..gor gor....but b4 she leave still dare to ask for tips...knn ....gave her 13k......no showed black face 13k ? Oi that's less than $2 leh. ...but i think her heart did so.....
Overall 6/10

Still not so satisfied....reached there late....i think reach batam around 12pm for booking the girl is the best timing....am I right, all bros? Maybe... not 100%

Any bros hav any nice girls , nice services from any massage center, chicken joints and ktv to share? At least next time go for booking dont have to search like hell. Thanks What i like and feel good service may not be ur cup of tea kopi or milo. Best u search for what u like rather than what other ppl like.
Hope that helps.
Old 19-01-2009, 02:46 AM
Samster (B)

Quoted: 17 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 702 / Power: 0
snakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to beholdsnakehead is a splendid one to behold

Has the Jarkarta Polisi sudah pulang?
Old 19-01-2009, 03:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of

Quote:
gave her 13k......no showed black face...but i think her heart did so.....
Overall 6/10
Bro, overall u gave 6/10. Tat considered above average. And u got the heart to tip her only RP13K? At TBK nowadays RP50K tip for gils oso not enough. They may even ask for more. So at TBK average RP80-RP100K lah. And considering the fact cost of living in Batam definitely higher than TBK, I tink u did her inju$tice tere leh...
Old 19-01-2009, 05:43 PM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia View Post

I did ask for body scrub, but offered HJ only. Hahaha, Aunty also. Never mind, me dont mind.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 19-01-2009, 05:47 PM
Samster

newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Hhehe, thanks bro , so detailed.

So, among Trinity, Putri garden, flower massage, berlian, queens, inda, which one nicer and worth it? All got overnight right?

Going to bonk overnight and hav good massage, those mostly from ktv one no massage skill.

Not all got overnite, since I live in Batam, there is no need for overnite from massage centres gals, nor a hotel.

If you looking for better looking gals, try Altalanta, but prices are steep. Putri gals are so so. Flower got younger ones. If you into MILF or older, try ABI massage. Trinity is more quiet.

IMHO, all are ok. Price wise, Altalanta is the most expensive, while ABI is cheapest. Indah2 got chinese gals. Seen it before.

Maybe more brothers can put more info.

Old 19-01-2009, 05:53 PM
Samster

Quote:

Any bros hav any nice girls , nice services from any massage center, chicken joints and ktv to share? At least next time go for booking dont have to search like hell. Thanks

Welcome to our funland! You looking for younger gals or gppd services? Usually, I recommand older massage ladies, they are more experienced. Read thru a few comments I posted earlier today, hope it helps.

When it comes to food, there are a number of places I can recommand too. Good chinese food, or if you like, Batak style pork BBQ, also damm good. Mixed with pig blood. Which I dont see in singapore nowdays.

Old 19-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 11 / Power: 0
tiko_ahpek deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sorry bros here, i have some questions. Hope you guys can help to answer.

1) how much is the ferry ticket to Batam now?

2) what can i do there if i just planning a day trip? eg, massage (where?) short time bonk (where?)

3) any nice place to shop around?

Old 19-01-2009, 06:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
I did ask for body scrub, but offered HJ only. Hahaha, Aunty also. Never mind, me dont mind.
U ha..... As long got hole u also never mind wan lah !
Old 19-01-2009, 07:00 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tiko_ahpek View Post
sorry bros here, i have some questions. Hope you guys can help to answer.

1) how much is the ferry ticket to Batam now?

2) what can i do there if i just planning a day trip? eg, massage (where?) short time bonk (where?)

3) any nice place to shop around?

1) As quoted by Penguin.... $17 only !

2) Massage @ massage centre lor
short time @ chicken farm lor

3) shopping @ shopping centre.

Hope the answers help.
If it doesn't, u can always read from page 1.

Cheers !
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread