The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 31-03-2014, 02:11 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
lextaxy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by AG8238217 View Post
Running out of cash.Any bros know if any ATM here can redraw money POSB card?
for posb & dbs accounts:
bank danamon gives good rates + lower 'handling fees' as compared to other indo banks.
the atm print-out also tells u how much your sg accounts is worth in rupaiah
(the talks to have a controlling say in danamon from dbs maybe over but their shareholding are still there)
Old 31-03-2014, 03:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 17 / Power: 0
jellojeff deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianConqueror View Post
Hi bros can anyone who stay at lovina inn recenadvice on the room rate?thinking of trying out thier deluxe or suite room.
So glad u mention lovina inn here. Their rates are affordable, if i remembered correctly deluxe room ard 300k or less(weekdays).

This is best of the best hotel i ever stayed in batam,if u dun mind
0) the moment u open the door to ur room u will be greeted by a stale smell.
1) few mosquitoes for company.
2) the very weak aircon that make u feel warm all day long
3) their shower faucet that drip water even when u turn all the way up.(the water from toilet flashing is stronger)
4) hot water showering not working,the room is so warm u dun even feel the need of a hot water shower anyway.
5) the best breakfast i ever had , bread, no strawberry jam,no kaya,yes just plain white bread. Maybe i went late.

Booked two night stay at first but cancel the next night and checked out the very first thing in the morning. And went to formosa just opp across the street.

And Thank u Loverson for recommending this "cheap and good" Lovina inn,i can see that it is cheap but where's the good? Hahaha, no offence.
Old 31-03-2014, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
milkyshake is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by blury18 View Post
Bros, price check for Delta massage please. Going tomorrow and don't wanna tio chop Thanks bro
Won't get chopped. Pricing standard and listed.
Old 31-03-2014, 03:21 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 6 / Power: 0
milkyshake is Cool - loads of Potential
Quote:
Originally Posted by AsianConqueror View Post
Hi bros can anyone who stay at lovina inn recently advice on the room rate?thinking of trying out thier deluxe or suite room.
270,000 rp for the superior room.
Old 31-03-2014, 06:18 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
PradeviL deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any "exp" bros here going to batam for this week or next week Thurs Fri Sat? I'll pay for your ticket to batam and back to singapore. Newbie here and desperately need guidance from any bros out there. I'm able to speak malay. Do PM me if interested.
Old 31-03-2014, 08:46 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 970 / Power: 18
maddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to beholdmaddog_mlvn is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by kencher88 View Post
is this the new rule? have not been active in this forum for quite some time.

bro ken85, you can see my FR i post one year back.

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...t=#post8812455

I have never encounter the so call "3 bonk" rule, i think chemistry play a part also. Sometimes before dinner i already bonked my girl 3 times, however my girl never say want to go back, will still accompany me till next morning 11am, somemore the cewek told me she do not wish to back to the farm so early.

Bro ken85, so far my encounter for Memory girls all okay, no attitude or 3 bonk rules, maybe you wish to visit there in your next trip.

Cheers!!!
Gentlemen this is the Mother Fucker key board warrior who hide behind the monitor screen, zapping other bros in this thread. Do not believe what he wrote here, he is trying hard to salvage his pitiful account from negative. If u can help to bring him further down the road of Non Recovery. Thks for reading my post.
Old 31-03-2014, 09:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3221 / Power: 16
cheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond reputecheong2009 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddog_mlvn View Post
Gentlemen this is the Mother Fucker key board warrior who hide behind the monitor screen, zapping other bros in this thread. Do not believe what he wrote here, he is trying hard to salvage his pitiful account from negative. If u can help to bring him further down the road of Non Recovery. Thks for reading my post.
i support you. i think should zap him more to bring back his memory. he lost memory but most bro here still in good condition that get zap by kencher88 which can ci sai at at toilet bowl.

.:::.Min 7 point to EXCHANGE.:::.
Old 31-03-2014, 09:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1588 / Power: 16
cupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant futurecupid xpress has a brilliant future

My 2nd time gathering in Batam.
Thanks for the fun filled dinner and bro who took the effort to arrange the old kakis around.
Very happy to see the group again!

A little FR on the gals 28th - 29th March 2014.
Gal 1
Windy from Alisan, though cannot tarbao back, her service is very good.
Look: 8/10
Body: Just ok
Boobs: Didn't pluck the papaya
Damage: 250K, tips - 100k
Always wear a sweet smile on her face.
A Chinese that can speak Hokkien, suit me as I don't speak indon.
She was responsible for almost all the songs playing that night, kinda part time KJ. Hahaha!
Many of us whom are not familiar with the system there just simply tell her the songs we wanted to sing!
Gal 2
Michelle from Pacifik,
Looks: 6/10
Boobs: A+
Boby: Slim & small size
FJ: Ddidn't try
BBBJ: Skilled
CIM: Allow
Swallow: Think so
Damage: LT - 500K
ST: 200K (In the very wee hour, 6 ~ 7 am)
Michelle was a gal booked by one of the bro. She was the kind of person that go out to make money. So not necessary to KC with her. Just tell her the needs and damage willing to pay.
According to the bro that took her, for 4 hours, he did 3.5 FJ (last shot never cum)
After her LT with that bro, she came to my room around 9am and ask if I want, I said 150K for BBBJ. She asked for 400K, I said no... Then she asked 300K, I said 200K, otherwise no deal.
She accepted and GAMED.
After done deal, she asked me if any of my bros wanted her service.
I say don't know but did tell her 1 kaki room location. (I can't recall his room no!)
She went on to knock on his door, but this Kaki didn't entertain her.
During breakfast, from the bros staying with me in the same hotel, they mentioned she also knocked on their door....but no one give a dame
(Trust me bros... I didn't give your room numbers, cos I don't know, how to give...)
PS: I do have her contact, those want can PM me, numbers collector for display purpose please just stay away...!
Gal 3
Miary from Octupuss Massage
Look: 7/10 cute
Body: samll size
Boobs: Didn't touch
Massage: Skilled
HJ: shoik
After a long night cheoging and early wakey wakey to attend Bro ND wedding, I was dead tired. Having a solid 1 hour massage is dame thumbs up.
Follow by a ice cold beer simply freshen me up...
Learnt from the other bros, they took up some kinda magic oil for HJ, which can allow them to shoot the ceilling...
Damage: 700K with 2 beer, some oil for massage, threat dinner for the gal and buy drinks for the beautiful and good recommendation GRO.

That's all.... thanks for your time reading this FR.

Thanks again and to all bros, so happy to see ya again!

With Regards
Lobert

Please, I don't exchange point...

Last edited by cupid xpress; 31-03-2014 at 11:54 AM.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by jellojeff View Post
So glad u mention lovina inn here. Their rates are affordable, if i remembered correctly deluxe room ard 300k or less(weekdays).

This is best of the best hotel i ever stayed in batam,if u dun mind
0) the moment u open the door to ur room u will be greeted by a stale smell.
1) few mosquitoes for company.
2) the very weak aircon that make u feel warm all day long
3) their shower faucet that drip water even when u turn all the way up.(the water from toilet flashing is stronger)
4) hot water showering not working,the room is so warm u dun even feel the need of a hot water shower anyway.
5) the best breakfast i ever had , bread, no strawberry jam,no kaya,yes just plain white bread. Maybe i went late.

Booked two night stay at first but cancel the next night and checked out the very first thing in the morning. And went to formosa just opp across the street.

And Thank u Loverson for recommending this "cheap and good" Lovina inn,i can see that it is cheap but where's the good? Hahaha, no offence.
Hi bro

Totally agreed with u. I stayed at Lovina Inn 2 years ago. I hurry to checkout next morning to go to another hotel.

Not value for money. Hot & small room not to mention without cloth cabinet and more important no BATH TUB at all.

You can try Formosa Hotel with bath tub - $S 65-69 or M1 at Harbour Bay for RP 390K per nite.

Alternately u can try Hotel Holiday-opposite Formosa Hotel for RP 350KRP. Quiet spacious with Bath TUB as well & near to Nagoya Hill shopping Mall.
Old 31-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Mentioned: 70 Post(s)
Quoted: 3448 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 108296 / Power: 162
Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cupid xpress View Post
Dear ND
Thanks for inviting to attend your wedding.
My 2nd time, but 1st in Batam.

Lobert
bro, nice catch up with all the bros there over the weekend. It is our 3 months anniversary since we last went there.

Maybe we should have gathering there every 3 months.

ONE MAN'S MEAT IS ANOTHER'S POISON

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Bros with rep power are welcome to exchange 162 points daily
Old 31-03-2014, 10:47 AM
Veteran Samster

Naka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond reputeNaka_Timo has a reputation beyond repute

Went over to batam over the weekend.

Customer Service
The counter staff are all very young and also good customer service, i do tip them also the bellboy was also very polite.

Process
I know that, recently a lot of new hotel over there, so give this hotel a try. Amaris, located at nagoya hill. It is just within walking distance to the shopping center. I got the price of SGD 47 buck by booking through agoda, however i think is still quite ok. At the price, can stay better hotel like formosa,but just take it as an experience.

Design
This hotel is open a month ago, it is just behind nagoya shopping mall. It have interconnecting room, bath room is small and room design is cosy nice and beautiful. There is also a safe box inside the room. The external of the hotel very new and nice colour blend. It give me an impression of just a normal budget hotel.

They is also water cooler at the lift lobby at every level with hot and cold water but the place is rather inconvenience in the nite if u want to order food, cos the small eatery only only breakfast and u have to get your own food at the shopping mall opposite. Hot water in the lobby can be use to make cup noodle in the night.

Breakfast
Every one who stay there entitle free breakfast, but the food variety for breakfast is very normal and limited only, is a buffet style but not much to choose from.

Remarks
I do not like to stay in one place for long, would like to try another new hotel there for next trip, likely to try sakura hotel which is located outside the shopping mall.

"A FR is to give reader an idea of what to expect, the pics and style of writing are to spice things up, to give more space for imagination, most important thing is we share and we enjoy."

Old 31-03-2014, 10:49 AM
Veteran Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
i support you. i think should zap him more to bring back his memory. he lost memory but most bro here still in good condition that get zap by kencher88 which can ci sai at at toilet bowl.
LOL!!! bro maybe bring him to btm memory better..Hahahaha..

Old 31-03-2014, 10:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
doggienine99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by ken85 View Post
my review of lastest trip...

Formosa air con really sux.... but deluxe rm is big enough...wifi non-existence at all...

girl from gold bird 800k...fanny, 21 yrs old... her cigarette smell really cmi.... bonked 3 times over the night. at 8am, asked for tips... gave her 100k but she not satisfied... said I bonked her 3 times , so must give 200k......she call for room service at another cost of 150ksome more... ignored her request... she left pissed and slammed my door....wtf...think these pickup joint ladies are all spoilt... nxt time will look for free lancer at pub only...

had a massage from king's massage, girl quoted 1million for bonk!!!wtf... cut down to 600k... tot she say 600k with bonk n massage...at the end said 600k is bonk only... 2 hour massage is another charge......kanna chop i think? experience gained...

feel that batam's market is very spoilt, not like the price as mentioned by bros here. cab from nagoya hill mall to batam center wan to charge 70k.... last time i went can get it for 40k... refuse it... dun wan to feed to their exponential inflation rate.... took motor at 20k instead...

i think the rate i paid is same as geylang... i think in another 1-2 yrs the market would be worse.

If u had read through previous posts carefully, many of the posters had stated the Formosa KING Massage gal charging price. We know is very traumatic & troublesome to go through those informative old posts. But u could narrow down to last 6 months or so....

I think is quiet a norm recently at Batam that after 3 bonks the gal will request to go back. Unless u gel with the gal and respect & show sincerely toward the gal (human being mah) and not stingy. Of course not apply to those attitude cewek-kick them back if u can.

Normally u can dispatch massage gal to yr hotel room. But u hv to pay double amount for the service.

Example: 2 hrs of massage is 90~100k at massage place(massage only)
Call to hotel room 190-200k.

At Farmosa hotel, in house massage it charges 120k for 1 and a half hrs. You hv to stay in the Formosa hotel to take this advantages. If u are not staying in the Formosa Hotel surge charge apply (2X).

Any other specials, u need to negotiate with massage gal with $$$$$$

King massage gal always open big mouth & asking for 700K RP for 1 shot. U can lower down to about 500K and 450K at most. They diff themselves from those shop house massage place.
Old 31-03-2014, 11:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by cheong2009 View Post
What did he do?

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Old 31-03-2014, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 27 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4858 / Power: 23
newyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond reputenewyorker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by doggienine99 View Post
Any other specials, u need to negotiate with massage gal with $$$$$$

King massage gal always open big mouth & asking for 700K RP for 1 shot. U can lower down to about 500K and 450K at most. They diff themselves from those shop house massage place.
Just a note that massage ladies in hotel settings charge a higher price than those at parlours for specials. Usually, they see you as a higher class person or foreigners.

Speak indo, and tell them that you know the rates at other places does the trick.

Massage parlours have a cheaper pricing also.

For INCOMPLETE LIST OF MASSAGE CENTRES IN BATAM See link below

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...6580&page=1281
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread